Mary, The Vicar's Faithful Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They chose the following evening to confront the fiancé because the vicar was on a meeting and wouldn't come home until late.

The fiancé was let into the house by Mary wearing the new dress. It was far more revealing than anything she had ever had. But as she had said to her daughter; "The end justifies the means." She knew the church history.

The fiancé was taken aback when he saw her but eventually recovered.

Mary had a long talk with the young man trying to talk him out of his horrible threat. But eventually she got convinced that he wouldn't step back. Over and over he told her that nowadays nobody had to buy a pig in a poke and in fact his request was very humble compared to what all other couples did before marriage.

"All right, I will call for my daughter."

She went away but took her time. In fact Lucy was waiting in the next room and had overheard the conversation. She trembled in anticipation.

After ample time mother and daughter entered the room. Again the young man became flabbergasted when he saw two lovely women appear before him. They wore similar dresses and the thin fabric really clung to their bodies showing every curve which they had plentiful of.

The women moved around turning and bending over. The young man had been promised a good look. The women looked very similar, having the same height, the same build and the same colors. The mother had a little more of every curve though showing very clearly on hips and breasts. But she wasn't fat just had a little extra roundness making her body look very soft.

The young man marveled at the sight and in his mind thanked his God for such a lovely fiancée. Mary saw how his jaw dropped and his eyes darted all over her daughter but also over herself. She felt a twinge in her stomach. She had never before showed so much skin to a man except her husband and was very pleased of the reaction.

"Well young man," Mary said. "Now I have let you see your fiancée in a very revealing dress. I hope that you are happy about what you see. You really should be. She is a real knock out if you ask me." She made a pause to give him time to marvel some more. "But I have also given you the rare opportunity to understand how she will look in twenty years time. Believe me, we are very alike. And as I look now she will look then. I hope you appreciate that as much as you appreciate her looks now?"

The young man's eyes wore now glued to Mary's body which made her tingle. Never before had a man stared so openly at her revealed charms and that warmed her nearly as much as the breeze of the Holy Spirit.

"You are very beautiful Ma'am, I am really impressed. You look even better than I have imagined in my dreams," the young man said and then hesitated looking them over again. He was honest; he really was impressed by what he saw. Both his fiancée and her mother looked very tempting. And the promise that his future wife would grew even more beautiful made it even better. But he wanted to see more right away and decided to try his luck. "But . . ., well . . . how should I put it . . . well . . . how do I know that what I see is for real? I mean there are so many ways to enhance the looks by means of the clothing which I know little about. Your charms look so utterly nice but will they be the same out of the dress so to speak? I must know before I decide to go on with the wedding."

Mary showed faked anger but in fact she had anticipated that he would press them further. She tried to argue with him for quite a while not wanting to give in too easily. But it was no use. The young man became more and more persistent. Silently Mary had to admit that he was right. Hardly any brides were virgins at their wedding nights anymore. Mary knew that most of them were very thoroughly broken in and experienced, quite a few with several men. And now she demanded that this young man should marry her daughter without even knowing what she looked like in the nude. But she had to keep up for the sake of her husband's very strict morale.

"That's an outrageous request," Mary exclaimed looking sternly at him. But he didn't even flinch but looked calmly back. They stared at each other for quite some time. Then Mary gave in.

"Well then young man. I know that my daughter is deeply in love with you and that is worth a great sacrifice. But seeing her in the nude is of course out of the question. As we look so similar I will stand in for her. Of course it's too out of the question that I let you see me completely in the nude but from what I will show you surely will be able to derive how lovely my daughter looks. And how she will look in the future you can see immediately. Not many young men are given such an opportunity. Do we have a deal?"

The young man just nodded. He was flabbergasted and tried hard not to let it show. To be shown the lovely mature body of his mother-in-law, a woman he had always regarded as very strict with an impeccable morale, was much more than he had expected. It was probably the only chance he would get in his whole life. To see his bride-to-be could wait. He was already convinced that she had a marvelous body.

"Very well then, let's get it over with." Mary said sternly. Her body trembled from the thought of what she was going to do and was anxious not to let it show in her voice.

"Go and sit in that chair over there," Mary said suddenly all business. "And stay there," she added. She took her daughter into an adjoining room and quickly slipped out of her dress and underwear. She put on the wide gown she had sawn the previous day.

Well, 'gown' doesn't tell the truth of the garment although it was cut and sawn like one. But it was made from the sheerest of cloth and completely see-through in the right lightning unless two or more layers were put over each other. But in Mary's shrewd mind she wasn't naked and if her husband somehow got wind of it she would truthfully say that she indeed had been wearing a gown.

Mary sent the daughter into the room to put out the lights making the room completely dark. She went in after her and stood motionless in the dark picking up courage. She took a deep breath and flicked a switch. A number of spotlights came on and Mary stood in the center of their light.

The young man became speechless to say the least. He had expected to see Mary in flimsy underwear perhaps braless even. From what Mary had said he had never believed that she would stand before him completely in the nude although covered by the briefest of cloth. But the lightning was arranged in such a way that the cloth itself became invisible. Mary knew exactly how to move and stand to give the views she wanted to show. She had practiced all morning in front of a big mirror.

At first Mary gave him a full frontal view with the spots coming from both sides exactly as she had planned. Her big firm breasts very enhanced by shadows and looked marvelous. She stood still except for pushing her pelvis forward to show her rich bush that she had brushed to shine in the light.

Mary then turned slowly around to show her great body from all sides. She stood still for quite a while showing her great ass. Then she very slowly completed the turn.

That was as much as Mary had planned to show the young priest. But suddenly her body started to move in quite another fashion. It was like someone had taken over her will and body. She started to sway her hips more and more and then bended over wriggling her ass from side to side shifting her legs. The full round ass was a marvelous sight which she knew. She took a step to the side to catch the light from an up light spot placed on the floor. It was now under her robe and the light flooded along her lovely thighs to light up her most sacred part. She moved her feet wide apart and swayed her hips again.

Mary rose and turned slightly to show her nicely rounded belly and that her heavy breasts didn't sag more than nature required. She moved and turned with flowing movements to let him admire her from every angle. She got turned on from the sighs and heavy breathing coming from the dark and her show became much longer than she had planned. But eventually she came to her senses and flipped the switch again and disappeared. Her daughter later told that she had performed for at least ten minutes.

Mary allowed her daughter to be alone with the young man for half an hour but as always the door was open. But Mary wasn't able to listen in or pay attention to what they might do. She was all too busy. She fell down on her knees and thanked her Lord and prayed that her show would count as a sacrifice. She wasn't all too sure about that. But she immediately got her answer. The Holy Spirit came to her as soon as she finished her prayer embracing her with his warm breeze. It was much warmer than normal, rather hot, she thought. But she loved when it whirled eagerly around her body concentration on her boobs and nether region. Suddenly it went inside her filling her sacred tunnel with really hot air. She gasped and enjoyed immensely.

The thought that it might be the Lords opposite number from downstairs that practiced foul play and had ridden her already during the performance never crossed her mind. She totally believed in God and his helpers to look after her and console her when needed.

When her embrace with the Spirit, Holy or not, had reached a satisfactory ending and she had calmed down she went to see what the youngsters were doing. To her relief she found that they were talking, embracing each other in an almost acceptable manner.

She had no idea that they had been able to follow her encounter with the Spirit and when he finished her off they separated too. But the young man now knew all about Lucy´s boobs and was very happy with his findings. She, on the other hand, was very pleased with the size and hardness of his tool.

The next morning the mother and daughter had another lengthy talk. Lucy told that her fiancé really had liked what he was shown and had highly praised both Mary's body and the way she presented it to him. He hadn't at all expected such a performance he had said but was very happy for it. Now he was fully convinced that his bride-to-be physically had everything a man could wish.

Mary was very pleased and comforted to hear that. She had woken up with severe doubts about the propriety of what she claimed that she had been forced to do. She had told herself over and over that her daughter's happiness justified everything she had done. The daughter thanked her profoundly for her great sacrifice and smiled inwardly. All went according to plan.

Mary's reluctant mode changed when the vicar came home and told that the dreadful woman had asked for counsel already the next day. They talked for a long time and Mary several times repeated her offer to help the vicar find out more about the dreadful sins. He admitted that it might be useful but was very reluctant. Nothing was decided when they went for the evening prayer together. The vicar went directly to bed afterwards. Mary thought carefully about it and made a plan.

Mary woke up early and went to pray after freshening up. She smiled happily when she almost at once felt the touch of the Holy Spirit. It felt like soft warm kisses all over her naked round ass.

"Like that, don't you? I just wish that the vicar shared your taste," she said. There were some hard but not unpleasant gusts pushing her away from the altar. "Oh my, my. You are eager this morning. You want to have me in bed, don't you?" Mary said happily, as always believing that she got a message

She felt like being pushed back to her bed where she lay outstretched in the nude. The Spirit followed and made her hot. The husband soon woke up and immediately got turned on by the sight of his lovely wife. He wasted no time moving over and give the morning service she was eagerly longing for.

When the wife and the vicar had performed to their full satisfaction and savored the afterglow embracing each other Mary again brought up the subject from the previous night. She said that she had sought advice from their Lord and had been reassured that the sin would be forgiven immediately since the act would be performed for such a noble reason. She also reminded him that she was more than willing to let him use her body for that sacred fact-finding.

The vicar said little but complained about the woman. When he was ready to leave Mary kissed him and matter-of-factly told him that she would wait for him in the vestry in case he was in the need for her services.

She came a little early although she knew that the woman would use the allotted time to the last minute. She told the chaplain that she should meet her husband and went into the vestry.

She quickly got out of her modest dress and stood for a little while in just bra and panties. She liked the vestry with its old atmosphere feeling so close to her Lord in there. Suddenly she felt a soft breeze sweep over her body.

"Will that be you, Smokey?" She asked aloud. "How nice that you have come to join me." She smiled sweetly. The breeze then got rather strong and chilly. "Oh yes of course, right away. How could I forget how you like it, Smokey?" She thought that she had been intimate with the Holy Spirit long enough to call him by pet name when they were alone. But she never did when he came as the Lord´s errand man.

Mary quickly took her bra and panties off and the breeze immediately calmed to the soft warm breeze she loved. That the door to the vestry had no lock didn't disturb her, but, well, it might be that it excited her. She fully trusted the Lord to look after her but of course even he could be disturbed and miss a thing or two.

Mary leaned over the table top and let the breeze comfort her luscious body. Suddenly she felt like feather light grips on her hips nudging her to move her feet wide apart. Although the grip she felt was very light it felt like she was held in place very firmly. She felt a nudge at the entrance to her sacred tunnel.

"Oh, Smokey my love, will there be two of you? You want a double penetration then? How lovely, you know how much I want to repay for all the help and comfort the Lord gives me. I will do my very best to accommodate both of you," she exclaimed.

Her sacred tunnel immediately got invaded and it felt like what had invaded her inflated, filling up every notch and fold. She could now move and writhed violently bucking and rolling her ass. The breeze swirled all around her luscious body and sent hot blows over her boobs. She quickly joined the Lord in heaven.

Mary slowly winded down. They were a few lazy swirls from the breeze before it died away.

"Thank you very much my dear Smokey and of course you too Gabriel. Give my best regards to our Lord and tell him how much I appreciate his kindness to send both of you to prepare me for my next important task. As you of course know I am here to console my poor husband who has been severely tempted this morning by that knock out woman."

She had hardly said that when the door opened. She didn't even turn to see who entered but remained spread out over the table deliberately wriggling her round ass. She hoped that Gabriel's approach was a presage of what to come.

"Come and get your reward for being so considerate with that woman. I know you are in a hurry because the Holy Spirit has been here to prepare me and not only him. He had brought Gabriel too."

Of course she knew what she was doing and how foul talk of that kind turned him on. She loved to do it although it really wasn't necessary. He had come because the woman had turned him on with her deliberately dirty talk and he needed a relief to be able to cope with the rest of his day. The sight of his wife's lovely wriggling ass made him rock hard in an instant. He flung his clothes around. He was so blinded by lust that he didn't care if he got caught. Maybe he too relied on the Lord.

He stood behind her and grabbed the naked hips. His will told him to stop what he was about to do. Mary was now extremely alert and sensitive to his moods. She felt his hesitation but also that he was very close to perform the sin she so dearly longed for. She moved her ass backwards and felt the rigid pole touch her. She shivered and pressed backwards some more and felt the head slide into position.

The vicar lost the rest of his willpower when the tip of his clerical wand got engulfed by soft warm flesh. With a not very clerical roar he lunged forward forcing himself in to the hilt. Mary gave up a cry of utterly lust that was seldom heard in the vestry. She was in heaven. At last the vicar had taken her in the position she had longed for during twenty years.

Mary was a fast thinker in such matters. She knew she wasn't experienced taking a man from behind. Maybe that was why the Lord had sent Gabriel to prepare her? She had to make it real good for her beloved vicar, so good that he couldn't resist coming back. She had to hold back and not be carried away by her own pleasure.

And she did just that in rich amount. She had been thinking so much about it and read what could be found. She instinctively did all the right things, moving her body and ass, using her well trained and exercised pussy with all its possibilities giving him the outmost pleasure. Towards the end she allowed some pleasure for herself and they came together in a shuddering climax.

The vicar remained standing behind her for quite some time caressing her upper body. Mary rose slightly to give him access to her boobs which he immediately used.

Finally he withdrew letting Mary up from her spread out position.

"Let's pray and thank our Lord," Mary said and went to the small alter. She knelt, still completely in the nude. At once she felt the warm breeze and feather light hands caress her ass. The hands went down her thighs and back up on the soft inner side.

"Hi there guys, still around, are you? Liked to watch?" Mary said in a very jolly mode. She felt reassured that the Lord already had forgiven them had they committed any sin.

"What, what did you say," the vicar said now kneeling at her side.

"I was thanking our Lord," Mary said. "I feel that he understands and approves that we had to find out and learn."

"Yes, I feel the same. But I think we have more to study and learn," the vicar said to Mary's utterly astonishment and great joy. She felt a clerical hand on her ass that squeezed hard for a moment before moving up through her cleft of Venus.

The vicar rose and got dressed. He hugged the still naked Mary, a very promising hug Mary thought, before he left in a hurry. Mary slowly dressed feeling very satisfied and at ease. She spent the rest of the day planning for the wedding.

At bedtime while they went upstairs the vicar shyly asked if they could have another learning session. Mary smiled sweetly at him. They got ready for bed. Mary was first and went into their praying room. But she had forgot to put on her nightdress. As soon as she knelt before the crucifix she felt the presence of the Spirit and soon a warm breeze engulfed her.

The vicar followed suit and stopped dead admiring his wife. That he was against taking her from behind didn't mean that he couldn't enjoy the sight of her lovely behind. She felt his presence and knew how to carry herself in the kneeling position to look her very best. She knew that she looked extremely sexy lying on her knees bending forward. Her slim waist and full round bottom were enhanced and she wriggled her hips to show how soft but firm her ass was. She spread her knees to let the ripe plum at the top of her smooth thighs show.

The vicar forgot why he had come into the room and took a few steps forward and put his hands on the ass cheeks so proudly presented to him. He squeezed them and caressed them all over. Mary laughed throatily when she heard the vicar's night gown fall to the floor. Another of her dreams was about to come true.