Mary, Tim & Mike: Saturday Morning

Story Info
How family love blossoms.
2.9k words
4.49
112.8k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MCJRM
MCJRM
45 Followers

Mary was sleeping and it was the gentle rocking of the bed that woke her. She slowly opened her eyes. Tim had kicked the covers off of them and they were both completely exposed and naked. She was laying with her stomach, facing the door and Tim. As she looked at Tim, she realized that he was jacking off. She nuzzled against his neck and kissed him. He looked at her and then flicked his eyes at the door. She started to look and he shook his head. Then he winked at her. She realized that Mike had to be standing at the door watching his dad jack off.

She whispered very quietly in his ear, "You want some help?"

Tim barely shook his head and kept working on his cock. Mary was able to peek over Tim's body and could see Mike standing at the door, also jacking his cock. She thought to herself, "Maybe we have a bi son, hmmm, like father, like son."

Tim started to moan and she knew he was ready to shoot his load. "Mmmmmph, god that feels soooooo good!" Mary watched as his first spurt of cum shot out of his cock and onto his chest. Each succeeding shot did not go as far and finally Tim's cum was oozing down his cock. Mary played that she had just woken up, when she stretched, and said, "So, you got started without me?"

She leaned up on one elbow, reached over and touched his cum with her fingertips. She glanced at the mirror and could see Mike still standing by the door. She touched her fingertips to her tongue, and then leaned over and licked Tim's cum from his body. Both she and Tim heard the now familiar moan from the hall way.

They waited in silence for a few moments.

"Well, that was exciting." Tim said. "I was wondering if he would watch or turn away. I was so turned on by him watching me. Now I know what you must have felt like putting on your shows for him."

"Let's make it even more exciting for Mike," was her reply.

"What do you have in mind?" he asked.

Mary did not reply. She got up, walked to their dresser and then pulled a see through gown from one of the drawers. She slipped it over her head. Even with it on, Tim could see her body as though she was completely naked. "This is what I am going to wear to cook breakfast for you and Mike," she said as she smiled at him.

Tim's eyes opened wide, "God, that is going to shake him up, don't you think?"

She stood by the dresser, "And you, what do you think you should wear?"

"Well," he said, "I don't have anything that revealing but I have something that might work." He got up from the bed, walked to the dresser, rummaged through a couple of drawers and found what he was looking for. He wrapped a terry cloth half robe around his waist. It was one that Mary had shortened considerably for a party they had gone to some time ago. With the waistband right at his waist, the hem barely came down over his cock tip. "Well, what do you think?"

She walked to him, hugged him and said, "Perfect, are you hungry?"

He nodded.

Mary walked out into the hall and then went to Mike's bedroom door. Tim was watching her. She gently knocked on the door and heard Mike's muffled response. She opened the door a couple of inches, looked in and said, "Do you have to work today?" Tim did not hear his reply but then Mary said, "Good, maybe you can spend the whole day with dad and I. I am going down to fix breakfast – eggs and sausage – so come on down in a couple of minutes." She pulled the door closed and then walked to Tim. "I don't think he saw anything. I wonder what his reaction is going to be when he walks in and sees us dressed like this."

She and Tim walked into the kitchen, he started making coffee and she got the sausage and eggs and began to make breakfast.

They were working on their second cups of coffee when, after about 10 minutes, Mike came into the kitchen. He was rubbing his eyes as he entered the door.

"Morning, honey," Mary said as she walked toward him. Mike opened his eyes and then they almost bugged out of his head as he looked at his nearly naked mom. Mary gave him a hug and then turned back to finish cooking. Mike's mouth was hanging open. Tim walked up to him and handed Mike a cup of coffee. Mike's eyes opened even wider when he saw his dad's cock just peeking out from under his robe. Mike was completely clothed, wearing shorts and a tee shirt.

"You look good this morning, pal," his dad said to him. "We hope we are not shocking you too much with the way we are dressed."

Mike said nothing, the cat still had his tongue, as he sat down at the table.

"We know you have been watching your mom and I having sex and, well, we find it exciting. We wanted you to know we don't object to your watching. In fact, we wanted to be more open about it and this is our way of starting that openness with you. Are you going to spend the day with us, or do you have plans?" Tim asked Mike.

Mike was still having trouble with the sights in front of him, "Uh, well, gee, I mean, well, Skip and I were going to go play some ball but maybe I should call him and tell him I am going to be with you guys all day."

Tim went up to him, hugged him, and said, "That is great, maybe we can find some VERY interesting things to do."

Mary glanced over her shoulder at the two of them. She wondered if she understood what Tim's plans were.

She was standing by the stove and then said, "I am so afraid I am going to get some grease on my gown, would you two mind if I took it off?"

Tim smiled at her and nodded.

"Mike?" she looked at him waiting on his reply.

"Yeah, gosh, sure I mean okay Mom, that would be great."

Tim stood up and said, "Well, if you are worried about getting your gown dirty, maybe I should take off what I have on."

Mary nodded at him and smiled.

"Mike?"

Mike nodded and then watched as both his mom and dad completely stripped in front of him.

"Mike?" said his mom.

Mike was a little confused and not sure what the question meant. He looked at Mary and shrugged his shoulders.

"If you want to get comfortable and keep from getting your clothes dirty, you could join us," Mary told him.

Mike was looking at the naked bodies of both his parents. He nodded, somewhat uncomfortably, and then stood up. He slipped his tee shirt off and then slipped his shorts down over his hips and legs, stepping out of them so he was, like his parents, completely naked.

"Nice cock," his mom said as she stared at his crotch, "very nice."

"I agree, nice looking dick you have there, pal!"

Mike was not sure how to react but found himself enjoying the attention. He sat down as his dad poured more coffee for all of them.

Mike found himself staring at his mom's cute ass. He felt his cock starting to harden and was trying to figure out how to conceal it from his folks.

Mary was serving their breakfast. She was standing next to Mike and then leaned down and whispered, "Don't worry about that hard on, I like hard cock as you probably know by now."

Mike looked up at her and she smiled at him. Mary went to the sink, put the pans in and then came over to the table. Mike watched her tits jiggle as she walked and his cock got even harder.

Tim stood up showing his hard cock. "Mike, the same thing happens to me whenever your mom is naked, she makes me as hard as a rock," his dad said.

The three of them ate their breakfast in basic silence. After they had cleaned their plates, they were sipping their coffee when Mary looked over at Mike, "Would you answer some questions for me?" she asked.

Mike nodded.

"Do you like looking at my body?"

"Yes," was his reply.

"Did you like watching me suck dad's cock last night?"

He nodded.

"And I guess you liked watching him fuck me too?"

He again nodded.

Tim had not said anything, but the conversation was making him hard.

"Well, you need to know that it turned us on to know you were watching!"

Mike's eyes opened wide, "You mean you knew?"

Mary nodded her head, "I have known you have been watching since shortly after you got home from school."

Mike sat silently for a moment.

"Would you like to watch us in the same room, no more sneaking around?"

"You would let me?" Mike asked.

Mary nodded and then reached over to touch his thigh. He almost jumped out of his skin with the touch of her cool hand so close to his cock.

"You want us to do something for you right now?"

Mike nodded.

"Well, what?" she asked him.

The words barely squeaked out of his mouth, "Suck his cock?"

Mary smiled at him, Tim stood up and walked over to stand between his wife and son.

Mary reached up, took Tim's cock in her hand and slowly started jacking his cock. Then she leaned forward and kissed the head of his dick. She used the tip of her tongue to caress the head of Tim's dick. Then she took the head of his cock into her mouth. She began to bob her head up and down his hard shaft. After sucking for a couple of moments, she stopped. "While I continue here, why don't you call Skip and tell him about the change of plans?"

Mike stood up, his eyes never leaving the action at the table, grabbed the wireless phone and dialed Skip's number. The idea that his mom was giving his dad a blow job while Mike was on the phone with a hard on, sent a shiver of excitement down to his own cock.

Skip's mom answered the phone, "Hello!"

"Ah, Mrs. Thompson, this is Mike, is Skip there?"

"He sure is, how are you, how have you been, how is school going," Mrs. Thompson asked.

"Good, I have been doing good, mam, school is going great." As he spoke, he reached down and grasped his cock and began to stroke himself.

Mary and Tim could not hear Mrs. Thompson's end of the conversation, but both realized that their actions were turning him on and the added element of talking to his best friend's mother at the same time, were having a real effect on Mike.

"Hey, dude, what's up?" Skip came on the line.

"Listen, I didn't know it, but my folks have some plans for us so I am going to have to stay with them for the day."

"Bummer, man, sounds like it is going to be a real bore," was Skips reply.

"Nah, I think it is going to be a pretty great day, I should have a lot of fun. I will call you sometime tomorrow, okay?"

"Sure, dude, catch you then."

Mike clicked the phone off. Mary stopped sucking Tim and they both looked at him. "That little scene really made you hard didn't it," she asked, nodding down toward his cock.

Mike smiled and nodded, "Yeah, it really did, it was wild."

"Well, come over here by us," his dad told him.

Mike walked over to the table, then his mom wiggled her finger and indicated she wanted him to stand on her other side.

Tim looked down at her and nodded.

"Would you like me to suck your cock?" Mary asked her son.

Mike was shocked not sure what to do. He looked at his dad and then his dad nodded and smiled.

Mary turned in her chair so that Mike's cock was only inches from her face. She reached up and gently wrapped her hand around her son's dick. She leaned forward, kissed the head of his dick and then sucked the head of his cock into her mouth. Mike had never had a blow job, oh he had fucked one girl at college but they had both been drunk and that was the only time he had ever gotten laid.

Now, this morning, here in his own house, his mother was sucking his dick and his dad was watching and smiling. Soon his mom's head was bobbing up and down his dick. He could feel his nuts tightening up and his entire cock was tingling. He had jacked off many times and knew that he was getting ready to cum.

"Mom, oh god, mom, I am getting ready!"

"Go for it son," his dad said, "let her finish you off, cum in your mom's mouth."

His cock began to twitch and jerk. Mary knew she was going to taste her son's cum fresh from his cock and she wanted it happen so badly.

"Mmmmmmph, god I am cumming," and then Mike's cock began to spurt into his mom's mouth. He felt pulse after pulse after pulse of his sperm flooding into her mouth. She swallowed most of his cum but some still oozed out between his cock and her lips. She pulled her mouth from his cock, holding it in her hand. She looked at Tim, she looked down at her son's cum covered cock and then back to Tim. Time knew what she was hinting at. He moved around and then knelt next to Mike. He kept his eyes locked on Mike's, reached up, grasped his son's cock and then leaned slowly forward. He waited to see what Mike would do and was pleased that Mike stayed motionless. Tim opened his mouth, leaned forward and sucked Mike's cock into his mouth. He sucked the remaining cum into his mouth and enjoying the feeling of Mike's cock slowly softening in his mouth.

After he had cleaned up Mike's, he let go and then stood up.

Tim's cock was hard and Mary was not to be denied. She leaned forward and took Tim's dick into her mouth and resumed the blow job that had been interrupted. She completely forgot about Mike's presence until he knelt down with his face near hers and her husband's cock. She continued to suck while looking in Mike's eyes. She slowly took her mouth from Tim's cock and then moved back slightly, all the while holding Tim's dick. Then she slowly aimed Tim's dick towards Mike's mouth. She was a little surprised when Mike opened his mouth and sucked his dad's cock in. Mike grasped his dad's cock. Tim was really turned on and felt his cum beginning to boil up.

"God, I am getting ready to cum, Mike, swallow my cum," he said in a loud whisper.

Mike continued to suck. Then he felt his dad's cock jerk a couple of times and then the first splash of his dad's cum hit the back of his throat. It caused him to gag and he jerked his head back while holding onto his dad's dick. The cum continued to spurt from the head of his dad's dick and splashed on the floor. Mary reached over, took Tim's cock into her mouth and finished him off.

Both of her men sat down to get off their jello like legs.

"I guess we now have to talk about where we go from here." She looked at both of them, "We have to realize that no one, and I mean NO ONE, can know about anything that happens between the three of us. We, your dad and I, could go to jail for incest and you would be scarred for the rest of your life if anyone were to find out."

"Mom is right, we can't say anything to anyone about this, do you understand?"

Mike nodded at both of them, "I understand, you don't have to worry about me, I won't say anything to anyone. But, well..."

"Well, what?" his mom asked.

"I am not sure how to ask this," Mike said.

"Just say it straight," his dad suggested.

"Well, I was wondering, I mean, with what we have all just done, will you guys let me do more?" Mike looked around at both of them.

"Honey," Mary said, "tell you what, anything, and I mean ANYTHING, you want to do, just ask. If it is something we don't want to do, we will discuss it. But, you have to ask for what you want. Your dad likes me to act like a slut and I like him to act like a stud. So, if you would like, I will be your slut and he can be your stud as well. But, I think it would only be fair though, for you to allow us to do anything we want as well. Do you agree?"

Mike, smiled, nodded and fell silent. Mary and Tim smiled at each other and then got up to clean up the breakfast mess. They all sensed that this was going to be a time of adventure and sexual excitement.

MCJRM
MCJRM
45 Followers