Mary, Tim & Mike: Saturday Noon

Story Info
How family love continues to grow.
2.5k words
4.57
94.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MCJRM
MCJRM
45 Followers

While his parents walked around the kitchen cleaning up, Mike continued to stare at their bodies. His mom's tits jiggled whenever she walked or moved and her ass bounced as she walked. Mike realized that he was staring at her shaved pussy whenever she faced him. He was surprised by his interest in his dad's cock. He had never sucked another guy's dick and was not sure why he had done it for his dad but he had to admit that it was not some terrible thing. He knew that he loved a woman's body and he also figured he would be able to enjoy another man's body as well.

"Dad, are you gay?" he asked.

His dad spun to face him, his cock flopping around. "Me, gay? Not a chance, I love fucking women too much. Am I bi? Yes. I like doing sexual things with men as well. I have sucked, been sucked, fucked and been fucked by other men and I enjoy it."

"You have let another man fuck you in the ass?" Mike asked incredulously.

"Yeah, I like a man's cock in my ass."

"Well, don't leave me out of this," Mary piped up, "I like a cock in my ass too. There is something sensuous and kinky about being fucked in the ass. Someday you might learn to enjoy it too."

Mike said nothing, just stared at his parents for a while.

"Well," Tim said, "I am going to go take a shower."

"I'll do the same in just a few moments," Mary said.

Tim walked from the room. "Mom, do you like sex?"

"Honey," she said, as she walked over to him and sat down, "I have loved sex since I was first introduced to it when I was a young teenager. But that story you will have to find out about later on. How would you like to take a shower with me when your dad gets done. I would love to have you rub your hands all over my body."

Mike smiled at her, "Sure, that would be a lot of fun."

She finished cleaning and then walked over to the table, reached down and took Mike's hand, "Come on, lets go get clean!"

As they walked into the master bedroom, Tim was toweling himself off.

"We are going to take a shower together, see you in a bit," Mary smiled at him.

"Hey," Tim asked, "do you think I should get the camera so we can record this for posterity?"

Mary looked at him, then at Mike, "How would you feel about being on film with your old lady?"

"Mom, you are not an old lady, you are sexy and beautiful. And yes, I guess it would be okay if you took some pictures dad." Things were moving fast and so far, Mike was able to keep up.

Mary and Mike got into the shower while Tim got out the camera.

Mary turned the water on, warm enough but not too hot. She turned to face her son, her tits rubbing against his chest and she could feel the tip of his cock rub against her thigh. She reached for the shampoo and told Mike to wash her hair.

She held her head under the shower and soaked her hair completely. Then she faced Mike, leaning down slightly. He poured some shampoo on her hair, put the bottle down and then began to massage it into her hair. As he washed her hair, he felt her grab his cock and balls. She had some soap on her hands and the lubrication under her finger tips made him feel great. As he washed and she stroked his cock, the shower curtain was pulled open by Tim. Tim stepped back, aimed the camera and then clicked the shutter.

The digital camera he was using let him observe the picture instantly. It was a great picture. Mary's tits were clearly visible and he could see her hands caressing Mike's cock. Tim watched as Mike finished washing Mary's hair. She stood up, rubbed her hands in her hair and then transferred some soap to Mike's chest. She washed his chest, tweaking his nipples.

"Don't just stand there, my tits need to be clean too, you know!"

Mike rubbed his hands in her hair, then cupped her tits, rubbing them with the soap, feeling her nipples harden under his caresses. Without being told to, he moved his hands down her stomach and to her pussy. Mary spread her legs to give him more access. There was another flash from the camera as the moment was caught on the camera. Mary felt Mike's hands and fingers probing her pussy and thighs. She knew, even though she was wet with water, her pussy was warming up and getting wet inside.

She turned and held her head under the shower and rinsed the soap out of her hair. She traded places with Mike so he could rinse off as well. As they turned to face Tim, Mary took hold of Mike's dick and told him to cup one of her tits. Tim aimed the camera and took another picture. He smiled at the both of them and said, "Got some good shots."

Mary and Mike stepped from the shower, grabbed towels and began to dry themselves off.

The three of them went into the bedroom.

Tim looked at Mike, "Well, son, are you ready for your next lesson?"

Mike nodded. Tim looked at Mary, nodded toward the bed, and smiled. Mary went over to the bed and lay down on her back. She spread her legs wide giving Mike an unhindered view of her pussy. She held her hands up and said, "Come here and fuck your mom!"

Mike knelt on the bed, looked at his dad, who smiled at him, and then moved so he was kneeling between his mother's legs. His cock was growing hard and he felt her hands caressing his manhood. He leaned forward and felt his mom guide his cock into her pussy. The head of his dick pushed against her pussy lips and she gasped. Then he slowly pushed forward, burying more of his cock inside his mom's cunt. Her wetness helped him slip all the way inside her as Tim watched. When Mike was fully inside, he leaned against her body, feeling her tits press against his chest. He held still for a moment, savoring the feeling of his cock inside her hot pussy. Mary reached behind him, grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him deeper inside.

"Suck my tits, Mike, suck on my nipples," she whispered hoarsely. Mike leaned down, sucking one nipple into his mouth. He sucked hard and then gently bit her nipple. Mary moaned enjoying the pleasure/pain her son was inflicting on her.

"Fuck her Mike," his dad said, "fuck her hard and deep."

Mike began to thrust into his mom's cunt. She wrapper her legs around his ass, giving him greater access to her pussy. Mike began to thrust faster inside her. Pulling his cock out almost all the way and then driving it back inside her. She was lifting her hips up to meet each of his thrusts. The bed moved as Tim crawled alongside them.

Mary turned her head and was staring right at Tim's hard cock. She sucked it into her mouth. Mike stopped sucking her nipple to watch as his mom gave his dad a blow job.

"Suck my tits," his mom murmured around Tim's cock. Mike resumed sucking her tits and fucking her cunt. Her pussy was so hot and wet and tight. He couldn't imagine anything more wonderful and erotic that what was happening to him right now. He reached between his dad's legs and caressed Tim's balls. He could feel his mom's lips touch his hand as his dad shoved his cock deep into her throat. Tim's balls were hot and big and getting tight. Mike began moving his cock faster and faster, feeling his balls tightening up and he knew he was about to shoot a load of cum into his mom's cunt.

"Oh, god, fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME," Mary yelled as she took her mouth from Tim's cock. Mike suddenly thrust his cock deep into her cunt, holding still as he felt the first spurt of his cum shooting into his mom's pussy. He thrust in and out of her, matching his spurts of cum. He shoved his cock in one last time, feeling the last of his cum oozing into her pussy. He laid on top of her, breathing heavily and feeling his cock soften. She used her pussy muscles to squeeze him out and then he rolled to her side.

"Did you like that?" she asked Mike.

Mike, still breathing heavily, nodded his head. He was thinking that he had just lost his virginity to his own mother. Mary leaned across his chest and kissed him on the mouth, "Lover boy, you are going to make a wonderful lover with the right education."

She looked back at Tim, "Want to have a nice taste?" she asked him. He nodded.

Mike did not understand what had just been said until he watched his dad lay down on his back and then his mom straddle his face. "God," Mike thought, "he is going to eat her pussy with my cum inside her."

Mary slowly lowered her pussy to Tim's face. Mike moved down to the end of the bed so he could have a better view. Mary poised right above his mouth and then squeezed her cunt so that some of Mike's cum dribbled out of her pussy and into his mouth. Tim reached down and began stroking his hard cock as Mary mashed her pussy to his mouth and he was able to use his tongue on her clit. He licked her, sucked her clit into his mouth, flicked it with the tip of his tongue. He continued his assault on her clit until he felt her thighs gripping the side of his head and then she sat down heavily on his face as she came.

"God, I love the feeling of your mouth on my cunt. We are going to need to teach Mike how to eat pussy as expertly as you do," Mary said between breaths.

Tim continued stroking his cock and then Mary moved off his face so he could breath. Mary saw what he was doing. "I know some place where that would feel a whole lot better."

Mary moved to the end of the bed. Mike watched as his dad got off the bed, opened the drawer of the bed table and pulled out a tube of what looked like toothpaste. Tim unscrewed the top, then spread some of the clear contents on the head of his cock. He looked at Mike, "Lube, makes your cock go into an asshole a whole lot easier."

Tim grasped the head of his dick, Mary reached behind her to spread her ass cheeks, and then Tim said, "If you want a better view, come sit on the floor behind us."

Mike moved to the floor. He was able to see the head of his dad's hard cock, pressing on the brown rosebud of his mom's asshole. As he watched, Tim pressed the head against her asshole and then Mike watched as her asshole relaxed and the head of his dad's cock slipped inside her. His dad's cock continued to slide inside of her until he was buried deep inside it, his balls resting against Mary's skin.

Tim slowly began to pull his cock out Mary's asshole. When the head of his dick was just inside her asshole, he pushed back in. Mike was watching as his dad began fucking his mom's asshole. He could see her asshole stretch out as his dad pulled out and then squeeze in as his dad's cock pushed back inside her. Mary was watching him by looking back between her tits and legs.

"Are you enjoying the scenery," she asked him.

Mike jerked out of his revere, he looked at her and smiled. Tim continued fucking her asshole.

"Does it hurt mom?" Mike asked.

"Not a bit, it did the first time that Fred did it to me, but even he took his time and was gentle. No, getting butt fucked doesn't hurt if it is done right."

Mike nodded and then sat back to watch some more. As he was watching he realized she had said "Fred." "Was that the same "Fred" that was his grandfather, surely his grand dad hadn't fucked his mom, or had he?" Mike wondered to himself.

"Mom, did you just say, Fred fucked you in the ass, grand dad Fred?"

Mary was surprised and embarrassed. She knew she had let something slip. She hadn't intended to say anything about her childhood, at least not right now. She looked back at Mike and said, "Later, I will explain everything later. Let me enjoy your dad's dick for a while longer!"

The knowledge that Mike was going to know about Mary and her dad really got to Tim. He remembered how he had felt when he and Mary had talked about their childhood sexual activities. The grip that his wife's asshole had on his cock was tight, so damned tight. He began thrusting into her asshole faster. The friction from the tightness of her ass was stimulating him and he knew he was going to cum. He shoved his dick deep into her ass and felt his balls contracting as he came. Mike could see his dad's balls tightening up and knew that his dad's cum was filling his mom's bowels. Mike felt his own cock starting to harden. As he watched, his dad's cock slipped from his mom's asshole. Her asshole remained stretched wide open, some of his dad's cum oozing out.

Tim moved around and laid down on the bed. Mary stayed kneeling. Mike stood up, his hand holding his cock. He stepped behind his mom, pointed the head of his cock at her asshole and then pushed forward.

"Mmmmmmm, I love have two cocks in a row in my asshole. Mike, fuck your mom's ass, fill me with your cum, mix with your dad's."

The kinkiness of what was going on, the tightness of his mom's asshole even though it had just been stretched by his dad's cock, the look of satisfaction on his dad's face all combined and he grabbed his mom's hips. He had just cum a few moments before and he knew, from jacking off as much as he had, that it would take him a while to cum and he intended to enjoy fucking his mom's ass. He slowly moved his hips back and forth so that his cock was sliding in and out of her asshole. He loved the feeling that her asshole was creating on his cock. He put his hands on her hips for support.

"Dad, can you talk yet?" he asked.

"Sure," Tim answered.

"Tell me about mom and grand dad Fred!"

Tim looked at Mary and said, "Should I?"

Mary, still with her son's cock sawing in and out of her asshole, paused for a moment. "Well, I guess he is going to have to find out sooner or later. Go ahead."

MCJRM
MCJRM
45 Followers