Mary, Tim & Mike: The Past

Story Info
How family love really began.
5.2k words
4.63
78.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MCJRM
MCJRM
45 Followers

As Mary knelt on the bed, Mike – her son – still had his cock buried in her asshole. Tim, her husband was laying on the bed next to them and Mike had just asked about Fred, Mike’s grand dad.

“It started when your mom was 18 years old,” Tim had started story.

Mary had been coming home for lunch once, twice sometimes three times a week for the last two years. Fred, her dad, worked the night shift and that was the only time she really got to see him. He always made a special lunch for her. She liked coming home for lunch and spending some time with her dad.

When she walked in the door for lunch, her dad was just coming down the hallway. He had a towel wrapped around his middle. “Honey, I am sorry, I kind of over slept and just got up a few minutes ago. I have started your lunch and haven’t had time had to get dressed.”

Mary, who had an intense interest in sex – she had been reading everything she could about the subject but was still a virgin – oh, she had been out on dates and all and had done some heavy petting, but had never gone “all the way.” Her dad’s behavior was mildly surprising since she had always considered him a prude. As he stood in front of her with the towel on, she couldn’t help but wonder what he looked like “down there” and also wondered if she would ever find out.

Fred hustled around the kitchen, placing her lunch on the table and then telling her he was going to go and get dressed.

“You don’t have to if you don’t want to, dad, I am comfortable with it,” she said to him.

Fred looked at his daughter and, after a moment’s pause, sat down at the table across from her.

Nothing sexual happened during that lunch. Fred and Mary talked over lunch and then she went back to school. As she walked back, she found herself hoping that her dad would “sleep late” again soon.

Lunches were pretty normal for the rest of the week. Then, it was the weekend and then it was Monday and time for lunch all over again.

When she walked into the house, Fred was walking down the hall and he smiled at her. His bath towel was wrapped around his waist.

“Sorry honey, sleep caught up to me again and the damned alarm didn’t go off.”

Mary walked up to her dad, put her arms around him and gave him a big hug. “Dad, don’t worry about it, I understand.” As she pressed against him, she was able to feel the bulge against her thigh and, for reasons that were not clear to her, she found it exciting.

“Well, lets get you fed, can’t have my little girl starving to death now can I,” he smiled at her.

Mary took off her jacket, went into the kitchen and sat at the table. “Mmmmm, that smells good, what is it?” she asked.

“Roast pork and potatoes. I changed the spices a little so I hope it is good,” was his reply.

As she sat, she watched Fred bustle around the kitchen, getting the plates and silverware, slicing the meat, and then scooping the potatoes into a bowl on the table. As he was wielding the spoon, the towel around his waist began to come undone. He tried to reach down and hold it with his elbow but was unsuccessful. With a faint hiss the towel fell on the floor. As Fred quickly put the pot down and reached down for the towel, he heard a quick intake of breath from Mary. Mary had seen his manhood and was transfixed by the sight. He acted embarrassed but something in his “embarrassment” was not genuine. Mary smiled to herself and knew that what had just happened was not an accident.

Fred got the towel wrapped around his middle and said, “Maybe I should go put something else on.”

“Daddy, forget it, just sit and eat lunch with me, okay?”

Fred stared at his daughter, wrapped the towel around his waist and then shrugged his shoulders, “Okay, honey, maybe if I am sitting it won’t fall off.”

The rest of lunch was the usual chit chat routine about school and classes and the like. After they had finished eating, Fred got up to start cleaning up. Mary was hoping that he would not put on some other clothes and, as though she had willed it, he worked with the towel around his middle. As she expected, it took only a few moments for the towel to fall again. This time her dad did nothing about picking it up.

“Mary, since you have seen me already, it doesn’t make sense for me to try to cover up, does it?”

Mary stared at her father’s cock and shook her head “No.”

Fred continued to stare at his little girl and realized that she was not longer a “little girl” but had, in fact, become a fetching young woman. He resumed cleaning up and said, “You had better get going if you are not going to be late for school.”

“Oh, cripes, you’re right dad. Hey, can we have lunch again tomorrow?” she asked.

“Sure, you want anything special?”

“Nah, surprise me,” she giggled and then walked up and hugged her naked father.

That night, Fred was at work and Mary was in her room doing her homework. Her mother, Carol, was in the front room watching television. Mary was having a hard time concentrating on her homework as she thought about lunch tomorrow and the surprise she was planning for her unsuspecting father. She wondered if her mom knew what was happening or even had any idea. She doubted it, Mary’s impression of her mom was that the woman had little or no use for sex. She was soon to find out her impression was accurate.

Mary set her alarm a little early and was up and about before her mom, who worked at a nearby clothing store during the day. Her mom used to bring her clothes from the store and Mary was one of the best-dressed girls in her school as a result. Mary had decided that she was going to dress up for her dad in an outfit she thought was sexy. After taking her shower, she put on a pair of frilly black panties, black low cut bra, black garter belt and nylons. Her top and skirt were also black. She took time with her make-up, not so much as to be noticeable but more than she often wore to school. By the time she was finished, Carol was calling her for breakfast.

“Aren’t you wearing a bit much for school?” Carol asked.

“We are having tryouts after school for a play and I thought I would go. It is the play South Pacific and maybe I can get one of the parts. I just wanted to look good so maybe I will get picked.”

Carol looked at her daughter and then said, “So you will be home late then?”

“I guess so, I am not sure how long things will take but I will be home for dinner, is that okay?”

Carol nodded, put breakfast on the table and then turned on the television. Breakfast with her mother was the same routine, short conversation and then her mom became engrossed in the television show. Mary finished her breakfast, put her plates in the dishwasher, and then went to give her mom a peck on the cheek then said good bye and walked to school.

Mary was impatient for the lunch period. Her classes seemed to drag on and on and on. Finally, it was her lunch period and she hurried out of the school for home.

She walked in the front door, dumped her books on a chair, and walked into the kitchen where she found Fred standing completely nude.

“Well, dad, you have gotten pretty comfortable haven’t you?” she commented.

Fred turned to look at her, “If I had my choice, I would go around naked all the time. Your mom is such a prude. She has a very pretty body and keeps it covered all the time. I hope you are not too upset.”

As he was speaking, Mary was staring at him. For a man of 53 he was not bad looking. A little bit of a paunch but not a bad one. His hair was still dark and she noticed that he had a lot of hair on his chest. She also noticed that his cock was hanging down and, as near as she could tell, it was about five inches long. She wondered how long it would be when it was hard.

“I think if you can be comfortable, then so should I. Don’t you agree?” Without waiting for a reply, she kicked off her shoes and stared at her dad.

Fred was quiet for a moment and then nodded his head. He was not sure where things were heading but he did want to find out.

Mary stared at him for a long moment, then reached up and began to unbutton her blouse. She pulled it from the waistband of her skirt and then shrugged it off her shoulders. She stood before her dad her tits covered on by her black bra. She swore she could see a bead of sweat on her dad’s forehead.

“More?”

Fred nodded again, not trusting himself to speak. Mary undid the button on her skirt and then pulled the zipper down. As she held the waist and then let it flutter to the floor. Fred stared hard at her. The blackness of her under garments standing in sharp contrast to the whiteness of her skin.

“Do you like what you see, so far?”

Fred could only nod his affirmation.

“Shall I take any more off?”

Fred was so turned on at this point, he felt his cock starting to harden and wondered what Mary would say. “I would love to see you naked, but I don’t want you to feel like you are being forced to do it!” he stammered.

“If I did not want to do this, do you think I would have taken the time to fix myself up for you?” she said as she smiled at him. “Do you want me to take off my bra or my panties first?”

Fred wanted to see her tits and he knew she was going to take off her panties eventually. He hoped she would not take off the garter belt and nylons since he found them very sexy on a woman. “Your bra,” was all he could say.

Mary reached behind her, unhooked her bra clasps and then, holding the cups over her tits, pulled the shoulder straps down. Then, with a flourish she pulled the bra away from her tits. She dropped the bra on the floor.

Fred was staring hard at her tits. Her nipples were hard – he wondered if it was from being cold or being turned on – and the color of pink coral. Her tits, he guessed them to be 36C, were firm and very inviting. Mary cupped her breasts and then squeezed her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. She looked at her dad and saw that his dick was standing straight out from his body. She thought to herself, “This is wild, I am actually turning my own father on and getting him hard.” But she also realized that she was getting damp between her legs.

Without saying a word, she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and slowly slid them down her legs. She had decided to leave the garter belt and nylons on, somewhere she had heard that men really found them exciting. She bent over to step out of her panties and then stood straight. Her pussy hair was thick around her crotch. She turned slowly around for her dad, letting him see her ass and then facing him again.

“Well, do you think I am sexy?”

“God, yes honey, you are very, very sexy,” he whispered.

“So, now what, what do we do now,” she asked ever so sweetly.

As Fred stood there he realized that his cock was dripping with pre cum fluid. He wasn’t sure if Mary would notice and if she did, if she would know what it is.

Mary slowly walked up to her dad and stood so close to him that their bodies were touching. She put her arms around him and hugged him tightly. She could feel his chest hair ticking her nipples and she could feel his cock head pressing against her crotch. As she held him, she reached down between them and fumbled for his hard dick.

Her cool hand on his hot cock made him gasp but he did not pull away from her.

His mind was racing a mile a minute, he knew all of the things he wanted to do to her and with her and for her but he also wanted to take things slowly. As he was standing enjoying the touch of her hand on his dick, he felt her slowly move her hand up and down the length of his shaft. God, it felt sooooo good, it had been sooooo long since a woman had touched his dick. He had been faithful to his wife but the result had been that he had been jacking off for more years than he could remember as the only form of sexual release he had known. Mary’s hand seemed to have a mind of its own and she soon had a smooth, slow rhythm established.

She nuzzled against her dad’s neck, “Does it feel good?” He could only nod. “Do you want me to stop?” He shook his head “no.” Mary tilted her head down and then surprised Fred by sucking one of his nipples into her mouth. He could feel the tip of her tongue flicking his nipple and this made him shudder. He realized he was standing there like a dummy. He had his nubile young daughter’s body within reach and he had not begun to explore it.

As he reached down to cup her tits, Mary said, “No, let me do this and then you can do whatever you want.” She continued to stroke his cock and he could feel his cum beginning to boil up. “I wonder what she will think when I cum,” he thought to himself. As if she were reading his mind, she began to move her hand faster on his cock. Then she turned to one side, she had read about men cumming but had never actually seen it happen and she did want to see it.

“Am I doing this right, daddy?” she asked.

“God yes, honey, don’t stop, your hand is wonderful,” he was able to gasp and within a few seconds all he could say was, “Unh, damn, oh shit, oh god, I am going to cum.”

Mary stopped her hand, “No, god no, don’t stop, keep on doing what you were doing!” he ordered.

Mary resumed stroking his dick and then, she felt it pulse in her hand and then the contractions started. As she continued jacking him, the first jet of his cum spurted from his dick. It shot out about 2 feet and then he shot again and again and again. Each time, the spurt did not go as far as the previous one. Finally, he could not take her touch any more and took her hand away from his dick. “God, you are wonderful, that felt soooo good. Have you ever done that before?”

Mary shook her head “no.” “Dad, yours is the first cock I have ever touched and I thought I might be hurting you.”

Fred looked at her and said, “Mary, you did great for your first time. You can only improve with practice.”

He hugged his daughter, smearing some of his cum on her pubic hairs. “Let me turn lunch off so it doesn’t burn. Why don’t you lay down on the couch.”

As Fred went to take care of lunch, Mary lay on the couch wondering what was going to happen now.

When he walked back into the room, he knelt at the couch. “Are you absolutely sure you want to do this?” he asked her. She nodded her head in affirmation.

With that, Fred leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. She could feel the tip of his tongue tracing the outline of her lips. She opened her mouth slightly and felt him beginning to probe her mouth. At the same time his free hand had cupped one of her tits. She felt him kneading it and squeezing her nipple with his thumb and forefinger. The touch sent waves of pleasure coursing through her body. He moved to kissing her neck, nuzzling it, gently biting her. His hand continued to massage her tit. He stopped kissing her and then looked at her, then with his eyes still locked on hers, he lowered his head to her nipple.

The first kiss brought a gasp from her lips, the feeling was so incredible. It was so much more sensuous than when the boys she had been with had tried to suck her nipples through her bra. Fred sucked her nipple deep into his mouth and then held it with his teeth. She felt his tongue brushing all around the nipple and then it flicked her nipple again and again. Mary felt her pussy beginning to get wet, she felt so sexy and so wanton and she knew she did not want the feeling to go away.

Fred sucked her other nipple. Only this time, he cupped her tit with his hand and then formed an “O” with his thumb and forefinger so her nipple was trapped. He leaned forward and she watched as the tip of his tongue teased her nipple, flicking it back and forth, then pressing on it, and then he was sucking it hard into his mouth. He moved his hand from her tits and she felt the light caress of his fingertips as they explored her stomach and then her pubic hairs. She spread her legs so that he would have greater access. The tip of one of his fingers parted her pussy lips sending another shock of electricity coursing through her body. His finger pressed between her pussy lips and then she felt him touch her clit. She jumped and he pulled back and away.

“No, daddy, don’t stop, it feels wonderful, just something I am not used to.” She reached up and pulled his head back to her tits so he could start sucking again. He alternated between her tits and resumed the probing of her pussy with this fingers. He again found her clit and began to rub it, moving it back and forth, putting pressure on it and then releasing it. Each kind of stimulation heightened her pleasure. She had masturbated many times and knew the feelings she was experiencing. But the thought that it was her dad doing it seemed to intensify the sensations. She felt her thigh muscles beginning to tighten and knew that she was beginning her orgasm. Fred seemed to sense this as well and started moving his finger faster on her clit all the while sucking her nipple harder and harder. Then the damn broke.

“Oh god, oh god, daddy, oh god, you can’t imagine, oh god, I am cumming, oh god.”

Fred continued to work on his daughter’s clit and tits until her felt her jerk away from his finger and he knew that she was too sensitive to handle any more at the moment. He crossed his legs under him and then settled back, sitting on the floor looking at her. For several moments, her face was flushed and she was breathing rapidly. Slowly, she began to settle down and she turned her head to look at her dad.

“That was wonderful, I have never cum like that in all my life,” she murmured.

Fred looked at his daughter and knew it had come to this moment. He needed to be careful about what he said and he hoped his daughter would go along with the plan he and Carol were going to propose.

“Honey, you have no idea how many more times I would like to help you cum like that, but we do have to be careful. Do you want to stay home from school or ….?”

Mary sat up with a start, “Shit dad, I have a test this afternoon, I HAVE to go back, dammit,” she leaned over and kissed him, “but I want you to know how much more I would prefer to stay here with you.”

“Well, you go to school and we will talk about this later on, okay?”

Mary nodded, sat up so that her legs were spread wide and her father could see her pussy. She smiled at him and said, “Maybe next time we can do more, you think?”

Fred had to tear his eyes away from the pink silt of his daughter’s cunt and then nodded to her. Mary stood, managed to dress and rearranged her clothes while Fred sat on the floor still naked.

“I told mom I was going to try out for a play at school so I will have to be late tonight. But, I don’t think I am going to get the part, at least that is what I will tell mom.” She leaned down, her father tilted his head and she kissed him on the lips, tracing his lips with the tip of her tongue. She stood and then gathered her books and headed back to school.

Her test was in social studies and she knew the material cold so she was not worried about getting a good grade. However, during all of her afternoon classes and the test, she kept thinking back to what had happened at lunch and each time, her pussy would begin to get damp. After classes, she went to the library to kill a couple of hours of time so that her story of being dressed up would have some credence with her mom. As she sat in the library, she wondered how she and Fred were going to carry on with their new activities and keep Carol from finding out.

What Mary did not know was that Carol had been in on the planning all along. Carol had always found sex distasteful and, when Fred had suggested that maybe Mary could help out in that area Carol was initially very upset. But, when Fred made the arguments that they would not force Mary to participate, that he needed some sexual relief and he had been faithful to his wife, and finally, that it would be a family secret she had begun to weaken and give in. Their planning had included the actions that Fred had taken the previous two weeks. Each time, Fred had reported to Carol on Mary’s reactions to his overtures. Carol, in her own mind, was beginning to accept the likelihood that Mary would soon become Fred’s lover and, as far as Carol was concerned, that was going to be just fine.

MCJRM
MCJRM
45 Followers
12