Mary Visits Houston

Story Info
A Mature St. Louis Hottie Visits Houston!
6.8k words
4.52
20k
16
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to...What? Go to an adult theatre and 'play around'??" I was incredulous! Well, actually I was turned on but I thought a little acting, a little posturing, might be of benefit.

Mary and I had been in High School where, shortly after her eighteenth birthday, she developed a reputation somewhere between an extraordinary hot date and a slut, all depending on who was telling the story and whether they were still going out with Mary or not. At 18, her body was luscious; a delectable, truly succulent bubble-butt and a top that was just enough to make one wonder what was hiding behind the bra. She had a cute face, an electrifying, outgoing and happy personality and she was very smart...She'd hit the trifecta; looks, personality and brains.

We reconnected in our early 50's when a long-term relationship was ending for me (I lived in Texas and she in California) and I was all over the board emotionally. I really think that during the tough time of that break-up Mary saved my sanity - and maybe my life. We found each other on Facebook and initially messaged each other there before moving on to Facebook's direct chat. The little chat box that Facebook offered seemed a bit cramped so Mary suggested we try Yahoo's instant message system. That worked great - especially the video portion. Before long I could see more of Mary than I had in High School - if you know what I mean. I'd never cammed much before but wow, what a thrill camming proved to be!

Mary and I had each matured since High School but she still looked good. In fact, I think I lost weight salivating over her during our camming sessions. After we'd cammed individually with Yahoo's Messenger, I talked Mary into trying a public cam site.

The thrill of seeing Mary exposed to hundreds of people around the world was a huge turn on for me. Watching the comments of the many guys that were anxious to meet and screw her was supremely exciting to Mary also. It didn't really dawn on me at that time but I should have realized several things from our first public cam moments; first, Mary liked to show herself in public: She was definitely into exhibitionism. Also, I should have become aware of my own voyeuristic tendencies. Lastly, Mary liked to be told what to do; she definitely had a submissive side that got off on being dominated.

When we'd do public camming on some large cam sites (she in Los Angeles [Riverside, actually] and me in Houston) she seemed quite reticent to follow the requests of most of the guys watching her but she seemed to immediately respond to my requests. In retrospect, I think she was spending time locating guys near her as she cammed.

I remember the first time we were camming on a large public site. After she'd slowly stripped to show her entire body, I'd ask her to play with her breasts. She had great tits; not too large but definitely large enough and her nipples were very sensitive. She could almost cum just with breast play, so seeing her play with her tits was hot but that was just the beginning. I then asked her to play with her pussy. I've always thought seeing a woman masturbate was really hot, but when Mary was masturbating on a worldwide, public cam with hundreds of people watching and me in control of her actions...My cock was a rock. I had her zoom her camera in on her hand as she slowly strummed her clit and I'd tell her to bury a finger in her honeypot. After having her alternate between her clit and her hot hole for awhile, I told her to begin playing with her ass. She was a little slow - so I strongly demanded again, "Hey; I said play with your ass!" And wow - did she ever!

Frankly, I came right away. At the time, I thought the major thrill was simply watching her show herself off to the world but really part of my thrill was that she was doing what I told her to do; we were playing around with a dom/sub relationship.

When we first got together as adults, she flew from her home in California to Kingwood, a nice suburb of Houston, Texas; where I was living. She'd told me that as good as we got along online we still couldn't have sex unless the chemistry was right when we were finally, physically together. I actually wasn't sure what she meant; the 'chemistry' was right for me if I had enough blood to get a hard-on and enough oxygen to last me through a sexual experience. Like most guys, the chemistry thing wasn't a big deal, right?

The Friday she arrived in Houston, I finished the work at my job as quickly as I could and left to meet her. I arrived at the Hotel that Mary had checked into, found her room and knocked on her door. She opened it dressed in white lingerie; instant hard-on here (well, that's me...I'm not sure what Mary was feeling). Apparently, the chemistry was definitely right for me and seemed to be for Mary as well; before I even got my clothes off Mary had me unzipped with my cock hanging out of my pants and she was giving me a world-class blow-job. After finally removing my clothes and shortly thereafter getting my cock off (as in a major cum shot) I returned the oral favor with Mary; she tasted incredibly sweet. I mean she was really sweet-tasting; I think she'd buried a mint somewhere within her hot-box. I honestly can't count how many times we had sex that first weekend we were together. We'd have sex and nap a bit. Then we'd have sex and eat. Then sex again. Then after napping we'd... Well, you get the idea: We both loved sex and couldn't get enough of each other.

More about Mary... She loved porn - she could easily stroke herself into multiple orgasms watching vids of guys jerking off, guys and gals having sex, ladies with mutliple men, bukakke and all sorts of other kink. The only thing that didn't seem to turn her on was being with another lady. Huge bummer but with Mary so into everything else, who could complain? I was ecstatic with her many kinks and her sexual appetite was voracious.

So, with a little background we can now go back to the beginning of this story...Mary and I talked about going to an adult bookstore and cinema; this was one of those personal fantasies of mine that I had doubted would ever become reality. Somehow, one weekend when she was visiting we decided to try it. Mary had checked out some places online and asked about a place in downtown Houston called Smoochies (weird spelling, I know; but that's the business name). I had no idea what Smoochies would be like but we decided to give it a try.

Mary and I had only been together a few weekends as a couple and I really didn't know what to expect at an adult book store. I knew that visiting an adult bookstore with an attached cinema would offer a different sexual dynamic for us and I wondered how she would react to public nudity and perhaps even group sex.

I dressed in Dockers and a Polo Shirt; Mary chose to wear a dress. She wore quite a bit more makeup than usual and she really looked hot; she was always attractive but that night she was incredible. Actually, incendiary might be a more accurate description of her appearance. She and I were about the same height but she asked if she could wear high heels and I readily agreed. This made her a little taller than me but I was fine with this. I'd always wondered what it might be like to go out with a tall, leggy, supermodel and this was my night to experience it; I felt good as we left my home.

Our drive from my place in Kingwood to Smoochies, the adult movie theater and bookstore, was about half an hour and I found myself getting rather tense on the way. I think Mary was nervous as well but she appeared quite excited. After we arrived we sat out in the parking lot for a few moments looking the place over. Eventually, a guy came out of the ABS (adult book store) and slowly made his way to a full size van, waited and looked around for a moment then got in and backed out. As his van came abreast of us, he purposefully stopped and paused, looking inquiringly at us.

Mary shocked me by opening the door and saying, "I'm going to see what he wants!" I quickly responded, "Mary, he wants to screw you in the back of his van! Get back in the car and shut the door!" I was startled at her willingness to just step out and meet a guy, a guy she knew absolutely nothing about, in the parking lot of an adult book store!

I realized then that Mary, while nervous, was not only very excited but was also ready to party in a major way. Me? Well, I was much more unsure and cautious. I quickly decided we needed to go inside the bookstore and check out the cinema before I lost my dream date in the parking lot. So, into the book store and cinema we went.

At the front door, just before we entered Smoochies, I took Mary by the hand, turned her to face me and hugged her. I could sense her excitement and I'm sure she could sense mine (which was the thing like a small log in my pants). I rubbed suggestively against her and said, "You're a major hottie, you know?"

"Really?" She responded laughing.

"Now, what exactly are we going to do inside? Are we going to do some major showing or will there be anything more serious involved?"

"Well," she whispered softly, "How about I blow every cock in the place? Maybe then I'll eat a few ladies as their guys are recharging their batteries..." She was playing with me, obviously. I mean, she wasn't into ladies but she also had her hand on the outside of my pants and was slowly pumping my cock, which was making a valiant attempt to bust out of my pants. We hadn't even got inside yet and this was already turning into a great night.

"Okay," I laughed as I said, "Let's limit ourselves to some showing tonight. We can take on Houston's sexiest some other night, right?" And with that, I opened the door for Mary and entered closely behind her.

The downstairs area was your average adult bookstore; the usual magazines, videos, novelties and so on. Exciting enough, I suppose, although much more so when accompanied by a major hottie like Mary; a better looking woman than I'd ever seen a bookstore. Several people were wandering around in this area; there attention to Mary was a turn on and this seemed to hint of an exciting time upstairs in the cinema area. After a moment, we approached the cashier, received instructions for the upstairs movie area for couples and up we went.

When we arrived upstairs there was a booth where we paid a small sum of money, signed in as members (to enable a certain amount of privacy and legitimacy for the 'club' area of the cinema, I believe) and in we went. There was a rather mundane porn vid playing with a few couples seated on couches and chairs around the room.

Mary and I chose to sit near the front so we could be seen. Mary didn't disappoint; before long she reached over, unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out. I was actually a bit uncomfortable with my dick poking through my pants in public but her hands felt quite nice and when she leaned over, buried her head in my lap and began seriously sucking me...Well, I had no complaints. And trust me, Mary was just warming up. She made me glad I didn't have a problem with premature ejaculation; if I did, I'd be constantly (and prematurely) shooting off around her - she was always incredibly alluring.

Mary's dress had a modest oval neckline and as I watched she simply pulled the neckline down (lots of quality elastic here) until it rested under her lovely (and sensitive) breasts (wow...No bra!). She sat up, fondling her exposed breasts and smiled happily at everyone in the cinema (what a major hottie).

Just then, a really nice looking, young couple came into the room and sat across from us. The girl was simply gorgeous and the guy was nice looking as well. They were both younger than us and in great shape; trim and well built. No sooner had they sat down than the girl went to her knees, tugged the guys sweat pants down and began to give him a loud and enthusiastic blow job. Her head was rocking back and forth and his hips were soon jutting up in the air to meet her head movements. His eyes, though, became locked on my Mary as she began to more vigorously massage her tits. And her tits, I can tell you from delightful experience, were not only worthy of attention but also sensitive enough to almost bring her to a full orgasm.

Well, things were getting a bit warm where I was sitting. Mary was hot enough by herself but with a great blow-job going on in front of us and Mary openly playing with her boobs as she and the guy stared each other down... It was hot enough to melt the seats we were sitting on.

Then Mary smiled at me, raised off her chair just a little and pulled the bottom of her dress up around her waist. Surprise; no panties!! Just a sweet looking little clit suddenly rising to meet the room's inhabitants.

Perhaps realizing that her industrious head-job was not quite ringing the bell, the young beauty opposite us took her seat and cooly began focusing on the porn film that was showing. This enabled Mary and the young guy to really get into each other. I've never seen anything like this; two strangers in public, facing each other with 5 or 6 other strangers watching - and Mary openly playing with her tits and showing the guy her pussy. He, in response, reached his feet out until they almost touched Mary and jutted his huge dick out, making a nice outline in his thin sweatpants and, through the thin material, began stroking his cock as we watched.

I was ecstatic; I'm not sure I even had fantasies this hot. If watching Mary cam was hot, well, this was volcanic. Mary was thrilled too; she and the guy opposite her had their eyes locked and were eagerly playing with themselves. While the guy had his cock hidden behind his thin sweats, it was easy to see the outline of his hard dick as he stroked it and a widening spot of pre-cum was beginning to show where the head of his cock stretched his sweats.

"Show me that big dick of yours," Mary whispered to him; she had one hand rubbing her clit so fast it was a blur and her other hand was kneading, twisting and pulling at her peaked nipples as she played with herself.

"Here it is," he whispered back as he slowly pulled down his sweats to show a hard, thin phallus that had to have been at least eight inches long. He slowly stroked himself as Mary looked on adoringly. He then spit on his hand and rubbed the moisture into the head of his hard dick.

"I want to see your balls, too; show me where you make your cum," she hissed nastily. And with that he pulled his sweats down to show us his complete package; his big, black dick stood tall above two plump, plum-sized balls in a loose ball-sack.

Mary's eyes glinted with lust as she softly said, "Cum for me, big boy...Dump a load here and I'll show you what a slut I am!" She now had one hand plunging noisily into her hot, wet cunt while her other hand strummed her clit. As her partner began gasping and jerking his hips up to meet his hand Mary hissed loudly, "Yes! Shoot your jism on me!!"

With this last prompting, he sat on the edge of his seat leaning as far forward as he could, and shot a lot load of hot spew towards Mary. The first stream landed on one of her shoes, the rest jetted in smaller arcs between them. True to her word, Mary shocked us all by reaching down, daintily removing her shoe with his hot cum-juice splattered on it and scooping a ribbon of cum off with one finger, she languidly brought it to her mouth, slowly inserted the juicy finger and made a show of eating his cum.

She then looked at me as she licked her lips and I froze...Was she going to try and kiss me with another guys cum still lingering in her mouth? While I found her cum-eating hot, I wasn't at all ready to share it with her. She laughed softly at me, leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

"Did you really think I might want to share with you," She asked softly. What a laugh; well, for her anyway.

After her slutty cum-eating show, Mary shifted her actions into high gear; she lifted her knees up , spread her legs and began really playing with herself. She sloshed one thumb deep in her hot, wet hole and reached back with one long finger and teased her asshole. I think I heard one of the ladies that was watching gasp loudly. Another couple appeared to be on a bucking couch or else they were sure masturbating energetically. She wasn't going to fork herself was she? Was she really going to jam a thumb into her leaking pussy and also insert a finger into her ass as the whole room watched...Yes! She did it! Double penetration - and by and to herself; we have a winner!

Soon Mary began panting softly, her hips were jerking hungrily and she came. And then she just kept going...And came again. Not sure why, but Mary always liked to come two times and then, after a break, to come as many more times as she could - but always in two's. Go figure.

After her first round of orgasms, Mary winked at the now relaxed stroker opposite her, said a soft "Thank you," to him and leaned over to me. Now she kissed me softly, reached down for my cock and began slowly stroking me. What a lady! Before long I was ready to cum. Mary didn't even think of not swallowing; the whole room watched her swallow my cum. Afterwards, she sat up with a bright smile and began slowly stroking her tits - again. She was insatiable.

Before long, to the amazement of the small crowd in the cinema, Mary's right hand was back fondling her honeypot while her left hand alternated between slowly stroking my dick and tugging at her nipples. I leaned over and began licking, nibbling and sucking her tits while she stoked her pussy and occasionally inserted her fingers deeply into herself. She was wet enough, and savvy enough (realizing several people were watching her) to make noise as she dug her fingers deeply into her hot, wet hole.

Mary came again (twice within seconds as she liked) and we left Smoochies. We'd both cum (Mary multiple times) but we were still really excited. I mean, how often do adults have a night this hot outside of fantasy-land?

"You were incredible!" I gushed. "I mean it, Mary; you were so incredibly hot in there!"

"Really?" She mused for a moment as she batted her eyes at me, "Watching me play with myself, get off, eat another guys cum, blow you and then play with my ass...Was that really exciting to you?" Now she's a comedienne; what next?

"You're hot; no question about it. Now, are we done for the night," I asked?

"Well, we don't see each other often," she said watching me closely. "Would it be too much if we stopped at one more place on our way home? I'd like to buy you a toy for those weeks when I'm not around."

So, we stopped at another adult bookstore just off I-69 (it's really the name of the interstate, can you believe it) and bought a toy. She'd seen guys use a toy called a fleshlight and thought it would be nice for me to use when she was in California and I was in Texas. I thought her generosity was appropriate. Safer than a hooker but the fleshlight promised to be a tight fit - safe sex at its best.

As we walked out of the novelty side of the establishment, Mary looked over at another door just a few feet away and saw several men entering. "What's that," she asked?

"That's a video arcade, I think. I've never been in but I think it's the video part of the same place we just came out of."

"Can we go in? I'm still hot," she whispered as she leaned into me.

So, in we went. I got $10 work of tokens and we headed back toward the video booths. Inside the video area it was really crowded. There looked to be about 30 booths and there must have been at least 15 guys just lingering around; leaning against the walls and looking hopeful of an encounter. From the low moans we heard inside booths as we passed them there were some people playing around inside booths as well.

As attractive as Mary was, and as hot as she was acting tonight, I thought it best to quickly find a booth and shut ourselves (alone) in it. We found an open booth in the center of a row, looked inside and found it satisfactory. There was a small bench in front of a video screen and that's about it. At least I thought that was about it. Mary and I squeezed alongside each other on the little bench, inserted our tokens and started checking out the different channels.

12