Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face took on a look of rapture, a smile, relief, what John figured his face looked like when he finally made it to the rest stop after passing the rest area he probably should've stopped at only to find it was 60 miles to the next rest area. Amber positively glowed as she came. Her head jerked forward, her breasts jiggled with each wave of pleasure as it raced through her body, slowly falling back with her mouth wide open, her pink nipples hard little pebbles on the pinnacle of each breast. Her back arched, with her head well back, body again tensing and John knew she was rising to another peak.

Her legs clamped shut on her hand but he could see the muscles under her skin as she continued to stimulate her clit, with Bob standing there watching, almost as if he was half interested. He saw Amber in a new light as her orgasms slowly wound down and her eyes finally opened again.

"You shit!" was her first comment to Bob who had reached to grab his pants. He shrugged his shoulders as he pulled his pants up over his knees. Amber had jumped up and was holding her shirt to her chest, her body held in a self conscious pose.

"God!" Mary whispered in John's ear. "Have you ever seen anything so sexy? Did you see her cum? Ohhhhhh... I'm getting close John." And he could still feel her chin on his shoulder, with her arm moving rhythmically against his back. He knew she was still rubbing her clit. He wanted to turn and take her in his arms, but was still unsure as his hand continued to slide up and down his hard tingling cock. He felt like he was so close to cumming but just couldn't quite go over the edge.

Mary pulled away from him and he turned to look at her. "we can't do this you know..."

"I know... but it sure would be fun" John replied.

"Are you going to cum John?" Mary asked with a far away look on her face.

"Probably, soon,"

A quiet whisper came from Mary's throat, "can I watch you? Please?"

"You want to watch ME?" John was surprised.

"Its been so long since I've been with a man John. I'm sorry..." Mary looked as if she was close to tears. John loved this woman so intensely, always had, he guessed.

"No no no, Don't be sorry Mary, I'm just surprised, well... that you'd be interested in me... I mean, I've always been a, well a boy to you..."

"have you ever thought about me?" the intenseness of this conversation had deflated his cock, the paranoia, the hopefulness beating in John's chest over taking John intense need to cum, for the moment.

"Mary, I've dreamed of touching you since puberty, You have been the primary fantasy I've always had, I just... well I thought you were untouchable, that you'd never have any interest in me."

"Nothing could ever come of this, I mean your mom is like a sister to me, what would she think?" Mary asked.

"She doesn't have to know" John said with a slight giggle.

"So are you going to? I mean now?" Mary asked.

"am I going to what?" John asked obtusely.

"are you going to make yourself cum?" Mary said with exasperation starting to creep into her tone. They stood there in silence as they listened to Amber continue to hammer Bob... "you selfish shit, you could've at least helped a little. That's great wham bam thank you mam? You unmitigated prick!" and they heard Bob shuffling out of the house to be followed by Amber's angry door slam.

"I... well, I was going to... after they left... I guess" John continued. He'd never masturbated in front of a woman before, never stroked his cock in front of a woman before. "I... I... uh I really don't know what to do now..."

"Well the show ended, so maybe you should lie down on the bed." Was Mary's suggestion.

They heard the door open and shut again. "I should go down and see if that's Bob. He'll come looking for me." and John zipped up with some difficulty as he walked out of the room. John was surprised to see his mom Maureen standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"Hey mom. Have a good time?" he said a little louder than was necessary. He walked down the stairs trying to get his mom into the living room so Mary could sneak out of his room.

"Not really. Mary didn't seem to like Dan too much. She left a while ago and I was worried about her. I just checked her house and she's not there."

"Oh she's up in your room, she came in a while ago."

Mary came walking down the stairs and John watched her breasts move under her shirt as she walked. He was just thinking of what could've happened, both good and bad if his mom had been fifteen minutes later. The feeling of PHEW! Only slightly abated by his excitement from his almost experience with Mary.

"Maureen! What rock did you dig that guy up from? What an ass!" Mary launched into Maureen, I guess we're back to a good offense as the best defense thing.

"I never knew he was such a jerk Mary, I'm really sorry" Maureen said as they walked into the living room.

John turned and walked up the stairs to his room. As he laid down on the bed he was thinking of the evening. He could've never dreamed up anything like this! He marveled that Bob could do that to Amber, he was a dick. And john thought about Mary's nipples, how they felt between his fingers as he so briefly rolled it between his fingers, and he thought about how angelic Mary looked when those rushes of pleasure raced through her. He began to stroke his once again hard cock. His thoughts focused on Amber's face when she came, how much she had let her self go, how tight her breasts where in the throes of orgasm. He was close with his cock leaking precum and lubricating his hand.

He thought of Mary standing behind him, how her chin felt on his shoulder, how her hard nipples pressed against his back as she rubbed her clit. The few sounds of her pleasure he got to hear before Bob let them all down. But when he thought about how she looked when she asked to watch him cum the tingles peaked, racing up the length of his cock, he felt every pulse as his cock shot streak after streak of his pearly white cum into the air, to land on his stomach and chest, his entire body as tense and hard as his cock.

As he came back down, still tingling with the aftershocks of his incredibly intense orgasm, with the rapidly cooling pools of cum beginning to form streaks as they rolled down his sides to the sheet of his bed, he thought about Mary. "I'll never get another chance like that. FUCK!" after quickly grabbing a towel and wiping himself down he rolled over and dejectedly fell into a deep slumber.

The next morning as John rose to go to work early, the dried remnants of his cum proved that last night had really happened. Shit! I was out of it!" he thought, "I didn't even hear Mary leave or mom go to bed." And he walked down the stairs.

Mary was sleeping on the couch. He stopped to look at her, her almost blonde silky hair tangled, partially covering her face. Still wearing the shirt she had on the night before. His cock gave a little tremor when he recalled touching her the previous night.

"Mornin John" Mary mumbled.

"Sleep well?" John asked.

"No" Mary replied. Her voice fell into a conspiratorial whisper... "and its your fault"

"My fault? I don't think so! How could it be my fault?" John asked.

"Come here..." and Mary patted the couch. As John sat down she said "We can't leave it there John. Feel this..." and she reached out and grabbed John's hand. She slid it slowly up her leg to her pussy. John felt her lips, pouty, incredibly wet, her sparse hair was drenched, his finger slid into her opening, which was surprisingly tight around his finger.

"All I could think of and dream of last night was you cumming. Did you cum? Did you think of me?" she asked as she pulled his hand out looking up the stairs to make sure Maureen wasn't coming down the stairs.

"Yes I did..." John said shyly, head hanging. He'd never admitted to a woman that he masturbated before, let alone admit he masturbated thinking of her.

"We have to work something out John. I don't know why but you excite me. It can't be here, it can't be where we're known, and it can't be anything other than a couple of adults having some adult fun. If you can agree to those conditions we'll work something out," and she dropped her eyes, looking at John with those brown eyes, but with an expression of self doubt, "unless... you don't want to."

"Oh, I want to more than you'll ever know!" John replied as he slid his hand to her breast, taking her nipple between his fingers once again, then standing and walking to the door. He turned and looked at her, for what had to be five seconds but felt like an eternity to Mary, his eyes just seeming to soak her in, then turned and left.

Mary and John met at the hotel at the town 50 miles to the west of home. Mary handed the key to John as they walked up the stairs. "I want you to know that I've never done this before." Mary said to John.

"That makes two of us." John replied in his typical aloof manner.

He opened the door to the room and reached in and hit the light. A very nice room John wondered how much it cost as he walked over to the couch.

"It's a suite." Mary told John. "It was only $20 bucks more than a regular room so I decided to splurge."

"I like it!" John replied with a grin as he walked from room to room. His voice came out of the bathroom excitedly, "Would you look at that Bath! Its almost as big as our pool!" and Mary came to look Medium red marble through out with brightly polished brass trim. A glass door to the bath, one with hinges not a sliding door bright brass knobs and spigots for both the bath and the shower. The bath seemed to take a full ¼ of the room almost square in shape as opposed to the normal long bathtubs. The end of the bath tub was a shelf of Marble facing the spigot of the shower.

John turned to Mary and said in a quiet voice, "I don't know what to do... umm I mean... I know what to do but I don't know how to get started..."

"It always starts with a kiss... can I teach you? Can I show how to avoid being a Bob?"

"I would like that."

Mary leaned towards John and just barely let her lips touch his. "Always start slow and gentle..." another slight touching of the lips, Mary stepping closer to John. John could feel her breasts press against his chest, then her pelvis melded to his. He was amazed at the speed in which he became hard. He put his arms around her to pull her to him, squeezing gently as his lips sought hers, he followed her lead like a good dancer, his style of kissing following hers, gentle pecks longer lips parted slightly, tongue tips touched wrestled, became acquainted. His hands on her back, pulling away slightly to rub her arms, his intention to once again take her nipple in his fingers, she pulled back slightly.

"patience my sweet, savor the anticipation." And she turned to the sitting room to settle on the couch. "come watch some TV John..." as she patted the couch next to her.

John was trembling, both in anticipation and nervousness as he settled on the couch. Her pink knit shirt hugging her curves and her short white skirt riding up her trim thighs a bit as she sat on the couch with her legs tucked under her, kind of to the side, like only women can sit. As he sat down she shifted to be leaning back against him. "I guess we need to set some ground rules." She said quietly.

"Ummm like what?" John asked

"The only rules are... no one falls in love, no pain, no marks and if one of us is not enjoying it, do something else. OK?"

"sounds fine... but how will I know if you don't like something?"

"You'll know... I'll tell you. Other than that, if you want to try it go ahead and try it."

"OK" John said and fell silent on the couch. "She said I can do whatever I want, does that mean I should start, but she said she was going to teach me. Shit."

Mary leaned back against him kind of sighing, snuggling up to his body. John didn't realize that while sitting on a couch you could get the much body contact from someone. He wrapped his arm around her across her chest and pulled her back to him. His head leaned down and he gently kissed her, again molding himself to her style. A peck here, a peck there, gradually growing longer as his lips wetted hers, his lips parting, with his tongue tentatively seeking hers, only to find a willing mate coming out to play. She suckled on his bottom lip, which sent tingles directly to the indicator of his manhood, which promptly began to stand up. His hand slowly slid up onto her chest to take her breast in his hand. He could feel her nipple hardening against his palm...

"hmmmmmm" she moaned into his mouth without breaking contact. The kiss was becoming more passionate by the second, as her nipple continued to lengthen and harden. He opened his eyes to find hers looking at him. They were smiling at him and he felt such warmth as he kissed her.

The kiss finally ended and his lips traced over her neck, followed down her throat as she continued to lay back, laying across his lap. He looked down at his fingers, gently rolling her nipple between his first finger and thumb. Her head was back and she seemed to be offering herself to him. Total acquiescence. But she was just beginning. He slid his hand down to her leg, drawing little circles on the inside of her thigh, working up her leg with maddening slowness. As his circles continued up her leg he noted that her legs parted subtly each time he got higher on her thigh, as if trying to draw his fingers to her center.

She had such nice firm legs, smooth skin. Long thighs, skinny calves, the texture of the muscle underlying the skin making her legs that beautiful-that-doesn't-happen-often. His fingers finally came in contact with her pussy, the same sparse hair he had felt several days before, the lips becoming puffy, the wetness just starting to seep from within. His finger traced the line where her lips came together, to part them and he began to penetrate into the wonderful, dark wet tunnel.

"noooooo not yet babe... tease me a little first, take your time, we've got all night." He slid his finger up over her clit dragging her moistness along with his finger. "Unnnhf!... ohh.. ohhhh... so nice..." she said softly, slowly, as his finger traced circles around her clit. He figured that's what got Amber off so it should work for Mary too right? Her legs were parted wide and there was nothing to interfere with his manipulation of her clit, as she wasn't wearing panties.

He continued to draw little circles, kind of placing the lump her of engorged clit under his finger and letting it flop from side to side. "ohhhhh yes... that's it babe..." and he watched as her face became flushed. She never opened her eyes but her nipples were pressed out against her shirt as her back arched over his lap. He watched as his fingers danced with her clit, he took her clit between his fingers and gently slid the covering skin up and down as if he was jerking her off. Her eyes flew open and she looked at him deeply as she moaned....

"ohhhhh yes baby... don't stop that... you're... ohhh, you're going to.... Ohhhhhhh" and her head fell back again. Her hips were moving, pumping, her legs were tense, the leg against the back of the couch pressing deeply into the cushion, her hands clenching the bottom cushion of the couch...

"ohhhhh Make me cum baby!" and her eyes rolled back in her head, her mouth fell open and she made these sounds. He'd never heard anything like them, kind of grunts, long drawn out sighs, and he watched her stomach contract rhythmically as the pleasure coursed through her body... She seemed to settle down and become quiet again so he took his hand away from her...

"oohhhh god don't stop!" she said but before he could continue her hand was there, loosely flipping her clit under her middle finger rapidly from side to side... "Ohhhhh cumming.... Ohhhhh, yes! Yes yes... ooohhhh!" the last grunt coming as his hand once again took her nipple between his fingers. Her entire body tensed, her fingers slid into her pussy to slide out covered with her dew. He could smell her orgasm and it was the most compelling smell he'd ever noticed. He wanted to kiss her, he wanted to feel her, he wanted to crawl inside of her and become part of her. He wanted to memorize every single expression that rolled across her face through all the different phases of her orgasm which seemed to last an eternity.

Finally her hand froze... flicked a couple of times, then froze again... then flicked a couple of times. Her grunts were almost militant as the bursts of pure pleasure were shared. John felt, in his observation of her, her willingness to hold nothing back, that he was experiencing every wave of pleasure as it coursed through her body as if it was coursing through his. His erection was painful.

She finally settled down and started giggling... it started out slow and then grew slowly... "I'm ... I'm Sorry..." giggle giggle "That was so intense!..." John couldn't help but smile back.

She finally sat up and turned so her back was to the arm of the couch and her body was pointed at John.

"Did you enjoy watching that?" she asked with a fire in her eyes that John had never seen before.

"That was the most amazing thing I've ever witnessed!" John said breathlessly.

"John, I want to see you... well, I want to see what I missed the other night."

"I don't understand..."

"I want to watch you cum..."

John's hand slid down to his zipper, which slowly lowered. He had to work a little to get his member out and once it was free it stood like a flagpole, stiff and twitching as if in a rhythmical breeze.

"Please John... Please stroke it for me..."

He wrapped his hand around it, and slowly started to stroke.

"Does it feel good baby?"

"ohhhh yes...."

"Do you want to cum?"

"yesssss..." as his hand's momentum grew...

"I'm so wet John, I can't tell you what this does to me..." and John opened his eyes to see her fingers sliding in and out of her pussy, wetness growing with each thrust her legs wide open with her opening aimed right at him. She leaned over and grabbed a bottle out of her purse sitting next to her on the floor next to the couch. She dripped some on the head of John's cock as his hand slid up and down his length. The acceleration of tingles was so intense John almost shot off right then. He wanted to make it last, but he was... so... close....

"Cum for me John... Please let me watch you cum..."

John's hips left the couch and pressed upwards as the rush of tingles traveled the length of his cock. "Oh! Oh! Ahhhhh unngh...." A different sound with each jet of cum that flew from his cock. The first four or five spurts left the now purple head of his rock hard cock with enough velocity to become airborne. The later tingle blasts became a steady flow of white hot cum flowing from his cock, down over his hand, into his pubic hair to puddle at the base of his cock. He opened his eyes just in time to see her throw her head back... nipples standing out firm, breasts jiggling in time with the thrusts of her fingers plunging in and out of her pussy. Her legs straightened as her hips thrust...

"ohhhh ohhhh fuck! Ohhhhh... cumming... Ohhhh nipples tingling... ohhh yess!" and her hips settled slowly back down to the couch.

"I haven't even seen her naked yet..." thought John.

She snuggled up to him, putting her head down on his shoulder... sighing as she rubbed her hand over his chest. "sooo nice... rest baby there's so much more to explore..." and John fell into a soft slumber, his hand holding her breast possessively.

When John awoke it was dark, the TV was off and he was alone. He felt like he'd just closed his eyes and had no idea how long he'd been there, alone. The kink in his neck told him it's been at least an hour. He rose and walked into the bedroom to find the bed undisturbed. "Where the fuck did she go?" he wondered.