Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked into the other bedroom and found Mary, walking out of the bathroom. "hey lover... sleep well?" she asked him.

"yeah, I missed you when I woke."

"Come here baby" and she walked up to him, put her arms around him and held him tight. "you made me cum, and you made you cum, now its my turn to make you cum... Lay down sweets." And she pushed him gently to the bed. He fell backward as the bed made contact with the backs of his knees. He looked up at her expectantly.

"We have so much fun to have... the only question is where to start." And she leaned over as she unbuttoned his shirt, kissing the exposed skin as she worked further and further down. She giggled as he yelped when she bit his nipple. Her hand sliding slowly down to his belt buckle. His hips rocked slightly as she fought to unbuckle it and pull it from the belt loops of his pants. His stomach involuntarily sucked in as her fingers just barely dipped under the waste band of his jeans. His cock was growing hard once again and he shuddered as her fingers made their first contact with the head.

She pushed his pants down and smiled as he raised his hips to help. She slid pants and underwear down his legs and off his feet in one push.

"Just lay back and enjoy..." and she reached out to grasp his member. Her hand, as it wrapped around his now hard and throbbing cock, felt cool, the temperature sensation sending tingles the full length of his body. She held him gently as her hand began to travel up and down his length.

"Ohhhhhhhhh...." He whispered... she smiled down at him. Her look was tender with an underlying fire that he was quickly becoming infatuated with. She leaned down and took just the head of his cock into her mouth as her hand continued to stroke the bottom half of his member. His hips began moving involuntarily trying to force contact with the velvet tongue that was causing him so much pleasure.

She pulled her mouth off of him and whispered, "just relax, be patient.... Experience all that I have to offer..."

He barely heard what she said as her hand was driving him wild rolling over the now wet head of his engorged cock. He wanted her to hurry her strokes, the grip harder, faster, make him cum.

"please, please Mary, unnnnnh make me cum..."

"Oh no John... you're not even close yet..."

And her hand continued its slow languorous travel up and down his length. The level of tingles John was now feeling was well beyond anything he'd ever felt other than full blown orgasm. He felt as if he had crossed the point of no return but hadn't gone far enough to actually cum. He no longer had control of his body as his hips pumped his cock into her hand. He wanted to cum but he wanted this to last forever. She kept him right at the edge for what seemed like hours. The tension in his body causing a thin film of sweat to cover his skin. She would speed her strokes to bring him right to the edge, then slow down when he felt his testicles begin to contract with the first pulse of his orgasm.

"Control your cum John... go with it..." she whispered in his ear, her hand never stopping its manipulation of his cock. She cut it close a couple of times as his cum began to ooze from his cock in that subtle preorgasmic flow. But she always controlled him.

He finally had built to a fever pitch. "I can't help... ohhhh I need.... Ohhhhhhhh please... let me .... Please make me.... I need to cummmm...." He begged.

Mary sped her strokes up and leaned forward taking the head of his cock in her mouth.

"Ohhh No! what are.... Ohhhhhh going to cumm...." John was trying to hold back so badly. He knew he was going to let loose with a huge volume of cum and if Mary didn't... oh fuck it let it go... and he began to cum. And Mary continued to suckle, her tongue sending tingles of such an intensity that John couldn't speak, couldn't breath, couldn't do anything other than... well just shoot his cum into Mary's mouth.

When he came back to something that resembled consciousness and looked at Mary, he saw small streams of cum running down her chin. She leaned over and whispered "do you want to taste it?"

"fuck no!" John thought, "way too gay!" But Mary continued...

"Its good, I love it..." none of which convinced John.

"It would really turn me on to kiss you right now" was the clinching line. John leaned forward and kissed her, tasting himself on her lips and tongue. The fact that this turned Mary on was worth it, and besides it didn't taste that bad. She had said if he didn't like it then they'd do something else. John came to something like a revelation at that moment, almost an epiphany, what ever turned her on was worth a try.

As John lay back trying to catch his breath Mary laid there rubbing the balls of her fingers over his chest, her head tucked onto his shoulder. John rubbed her shoulder in small circles just content to rest a moment or two. His hand began to caress her hair, soft almost silken. He rolled over and kissed her softly, lips just touching, he kissed her forehead, her eyelids, the tip of her nose. He kissed her long slender neck and suckled her collar bones.

"Hmmmmm, so nice John..." she whispered as he slid slightly lower, to kiss gently first one nipple then the other. He slid lower leaving a trail of saliva with his tongue as he continued his journey down her body. He was trying to learn each erogenous zone as he traveled further and further down. His tongue burrowing into her navel, he reached the point of no return as her towel slipped off her hips.

Her hips began to move as he sucked on the skin where her legs joined her body. His tongue passed over her lips, full, wet as he moved from side to side. Her hips continued to chase his tongue as he moved, and he finally allowed his tongue to dip into her pool of nectar. She tasted wonderful. His tongue started at her hole and falttened out to spread her lips as they trailed up to flick at her tongue.

Her body jerked and John looked up to see the expression on her face. He wasn't sure if he had hurt her but the look of pleasure each time her body jerked told him he had hit a pleasure center. His lapping became shorter and quicker, focusing less and less on the trip from bottom to top as it did on the nubbin at the top. John took his hand and slid one finger into Mary. He was amazed at how tight, and wet she was.

She was moaning almost continuously now, with long hissed yeses as he touched her clit with his tongue. As his finger curled inside of her, right at the top and moans became almost sharp grunts with each breath.

"Oh GOD! John, where'd you learn that? Ohhhhh yes ohhhhh yes... John, ohhhh you're going to... oh god yes please make me cum..." John slid his finger out of her as he prepared to really attack her clit with his tongue. "No... no no please John use your finger... please... rub me..."

John slid his finger back in and kept rubbing the soft fleshy spot he felt just inside her to the top. He felt a wave of juices flow out over his finger, he could feel the inner walls of her pussy contract over his finger, a vibrating ring of muscle contracting around his finger.

He took her clit between his lips and gently sucked it into his mouth, his tongue flicking it from side to side, his finger increasing its pressure inside her. The strangest thing John had ever experienced happened. Mary's hips rose from the bed, her pussy walls fell in on themselves and his chin was hit with a spurt of moisture. He at first thought that she had pee'd on him, but it tasted like her pussy not what urine smelled like. He liked the taste and he wondered if women could ejaculate like men. Her liquid continued to flow from her pussy to collect all over his chin, running down his neck, a mixture of his saliva and her juices.

Her eyes were rolled back in her head as her hips thrust up and down riding his tongue. Her breaths were explosive bursts that seemed timed with each contraction of her stomach. Her whole body orgasm was the most erotic thing John had ever experienced. Although he had only cum 30 minutes before he was as hard as he'd ever been. He slid up Mary's body until the head of his cock lay at her opening. He felt her hands reach around to his ass and pull him into her. The feeling as his head slid between her lips was almost indescribable. Her orgasm seemed to begin as soon as he slid into her, he could feel the rhythmical contractions of her pussy fluttering on his cock even as it slid slowly but deeply into her.

He stopped to allow himself to gain control but her pussy continued to flutter around his cock. The tingles began to flow from his cock slowly enveloping his body. Her mouth was next to his ear and she was moaning with each thrust as he slid his cock almost completely out of her then sharply back in to the hilt.

"Oh yes John... fuck me fuck me fuck me." and John intended to do just that. His strokes continued to pick up speed until he was thrusting hard and quick to his full depth. Her legs wrapped around his hips and he could feel her feet press his ass as his cock slid deeply into her. He knew his orgasm was imminent but he wanted to hold off as long as he could. He wanted this awesome experience to last, but Mary's fluttering pussy got the best of him.

"Ohhhh Mary, I'm going to cum... I can't help it..."

"Ohhhhhhh Yes John... cum with me baby..." and her pussy clenched his cock, sucking his cum from him. His entire body clenched firmly as his testicles tightened. He could feel Mary grasping his shoulders and her body trembled below him and he came deeply inside her.

As his orgasm came to a close he slowly laid down on her, feeling her still hard nipples against his chest, his weight coming to rest on her hips and shoulders. She started with "that was wonderful!" and he started to laugh, at first softly, then louder and louder until she was laughing with him into his shoulder. They laughed until he slid out of her and he rolled onto his side.

"Mary, that was the one most awesome experience of my life!" John exclaimed with something between youthful exuberance and total incredulity.

Mary laughed again. "John we may be done for today but there's so much more. You just won't know until we've played some more."