MaryAnn Loses Her Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again the kissing, hugging, touching fondling. Buttons were unbuttoned, her blouse and bra removed this time. Then he unzipped her skirt and dropped it. "Leave my panties on for a while. I would like you to take them off carefully darling."

He looked at her, "Like to watch me undress?"

"Yes, I want to see you naked. Oh god, Chuck, I can hardly believe it is going to happen. If it's a dream let me cum before you wake me okay?'

Soon a naked Chuck and wide awake MaryAnn clad only in her panties were making out like high school kids. The main difference was that this was going to end up far beyond the what she had done when she made out in high school, or even college.

As they kissed, he moved his hand down to her panties. She moved her legs apart so he could rub his fingers up and down her labia. Oh god this was it. She wasn't going to say stop, maybe "take it easy," but she was going to do it.

And she was responding to him, moving her hips as he touched her. Then he pulled the panties aside and it was skin on skin. She said, "please don't go inside. My gynecologist says I still have a hymen, and I want to keep it for another minute or so.

Chuck, answered, "How about a tongue?" Then he pushed her back on the bed.

He tugged at her panties. She looked at him, smiled and raise her hips. "It's time for my deflowering. Let me know if you see a posy down there."

MaryAnn, the nascent writer, simply couldn't let a good line go, no matter what the situation.

He slipped her panties down and off. Then moved slowly down her body. When he got to the magic spot, she started moving her hips. When he put his tongue on her clit she did as she had seen her mom do eight years earlier. She wrapped her legs around his neck and started moving against his face and tongue.

And she became a cheer leader. "Oh darling Chuck. Yes, oh god yes. That feels wonderful."

He responded by reaching up and grabbing a titty and squeezing it. He even moved inside her vagina. Her legs held him tight. Now she was shaking and moving hard.

"Oh god let's do it."

She reached down and pulled him on top, his cock pressing against her. She composed herself long enough to ask, "This your first cherry?"

"No I did it in high school, but I'm smarter now. Help me out."

She felt his cock pressing against her, again raised her ass and, guided the head of it in. "Let's hold it there for a second, Chuck. Let me get used to it. It is big you know."

Chuck was so glad this wasn't a quick affair in a car where she might back out. He knew he actually had the luxury of knowing it would actually be completed.

Then MaryAnn said, "Okay push until you feel it."

He did then asked, "That it?"

"Yes I think so. Now pull it back then do it hard."

As he did she cut loose with "OOOOOH OOOOH GOD OHHHH GOD." Then he was past it. He asked, "Does it hurt?"

"Yes but don't stop. Not now." She smiled and added, "I'm a big girl now. I quit being a virgin three seconds ago.

He brushed his lips across hers, "You're wonderful woman. Now let's hold it still for a second."

He reached down grabbed her ass, pulled her to him and they lay still.

Then they both started moving slowly, without stroking.

"Ohhh god, that's better," she said. "Much better."

Then she broke rhythm and pulled away a bit. Then again. He followed, letting it slide nearly out then back in slowly.

"Something's happening, Chuck. Something's happening."

"Wonderful, go with it. Think of it as a dance except you lead. I'll get you there."

Then in a whimpering voice, "yes, yes, yes, oh Chuck yes."

Faster and faster each commencing to feel the passion build anew. She felt his body crushing her tits. He loved the way she responded, meeting each thrust.

MaryAnn looked up at him, held his head, "Look at me darling, look at me. Oh god darling I'm going to cum and you're doing it. Look at me as it happens."

The feelings of both rose to a crescendo, she slammed her ass back at him harder and harder on each stroke. Her hands went to his ass and she pulled the cheeks apart. All pretense of ladylike decorum was long gone as she begged him "FUCK ME FUCK ME HARD DON'T STOP OHHH CHRIST DO IT."

He did it. She felt him pounding inside her with even more fervor. She felt like she had moved outside her body. She could hear herself begging for more and for it to be harder. Her first orgasm was almost overpowering. She pulled his face to hers. They had a wide open mouthed hiss. He gave with those short strokes, and answered her pleadings with grunts.

Chuck had planned on making her cum first but the human dynamo underneath him left him no option. As she was in her last throes he let fly.

His missed schedule didn't seem to bother it a whit. MaryAnn whispered in his ear, "My god, is it always that good?"

He pulled out and lay beside her, "Oh hell sometimes it gets really good. We have to practice a bit. That's all."

"How soon can we do it again?"

"Usually about twenty minutes. A wild woman like you can cut it to five or ten."

She reached down and fondled him. He moved against her and said, "Maybe two or three?"

"I want to send you back to the ship very tired. I hope you can sleep in this morning. All I ask is that I get home before daylight. Oh, I also ask that you don't try to learn who I am. It would be extremely embarrassing for me and really harmful to your career."

Shortly before the sun came up, Chuck stopped in front of a house with a placard RADM Jacob Thornton, USN. MaryAnn gave him a kiss and said, "We aren't going to hurt each other are we?"

"I would never hurt the most wonderful woman I ever met. Actually I met her as a teen-ager and left her as a woman. I love you MaryAnn and our secret is ours alone. But, may I have a souvenir?"

An impish MaryAnn replied, "You got my cherry?"

"And I'll always treasure it. But I'd like something I can touch and know that you touched it also."

"How's this," MaryAnn asked as she pulled up her skirt and slid her black lace panties off.

"They may be a trifle messy, but the mess cums -- with a "U" from both of us.

She pressed them into his hand, gave him a quick kiss and got out of the car.

Chuck watched her lovely derriere wave to him as she walked. At the door she turned, blew him a kiss and mouthed the words, "I love you."

And she didn't have her fingers crossed.

"Hold it in me tight, Don't move for a bit. . . Now, let's move together. . . . ohhh yes, yes that feels better.

Then she backed off a bit, so did he. "Now hold on MaryAnn, we are going to do it."

They settled into a slow routine, each moving with the other. She said, "That is it. Yes, that is it. ohh darling yes. Oh god Chuck I'm not a virgin any longer. Oh fuck me. yes, fuck me darling.

Then she pulled her face to hers, kissed him and said, "Chuck look at me. I'm going to cum and you are doing it. Look at me as I cum."

She started moving faster and faster. She grabbed his ass and pulled him tight inside her. All accompanied by "OOOOH YES. YES DAMMIT IT. DO IT. DO IT OOOH YES.

12