MaryAnn Tries Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She made her "girl noises," he responded with a grunt. The accompanying sound in the symphony was the slapping of their bodies as they met then receded for another turn.

MaryAnn looked at the woman in the mirror, now only wearing thigh highs. Her heels had long since fallen off in the throes of ecstasy. Her tits flew back and forth with each stroke. Her hair had fallen over her face. She was a far cry from the impeccably dressed woman who had walked up to the door a half hour ago.

If someone had asked her how many orgasms she had she wouldn't have been able to give an precise answer. Starting with when she shoved the thin material of her panties into her vagina, it was as if she had one gigantic one with numerous peaks of unbelievable ecstasy. Imagination coupled with boldness had taken sex to a new level. She reveled in it.

And the climax was nearing. DomX's strokes were getting harder and harder, then he pushed to down to the bed on her belly with her ass still high. He grasped one titty, squeezed it and gave those short, fast strokes. It didn't happen that way every time, but this time MaryAnn felt it happen. What a wonderful feeling to feel his juices join hers in the passion of sex.

What a trip it had been, the one that started alongside the bed dressed to kill, not the one that started in San Diego. The two people who hadn't spoken a word to each other directly lay still. Then MaryAnn broke the silence. She looked in the mirror and smiled at her lover.

"Hi, I'm MaryAnn from San Diego."

12