Maryann's Adventure Continues

Story Info
Her visit to an interracial sex club gets wilder and wilder.
4.3k words
4.55
75.2k
18

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/11/2022
Created 07/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MaryAnn looked up at Mac. He was resting on his shoulders, his big black body barely touching her petite white one. She felt at peace after the unbelievably wild threshing the two of them had just finished. She pulled his face to hers and they kissed, but it wasn't a passionate, open-mouthed kiss as had been those they had just exchanged. This was the tender kiss of two people who just felt good being together.

And they were together, literally. They were still joined and he was getting soft inside her. Their juices were tracing a new path down her butt. Even that felt good. Everything did. She had traveled 3000 miles to capture that feeling.

Big Mac looked down at her. "Whew", he said.

"Yes, whew," she replied. Then she added. "You said you love me."

"Yes I did. Would you believe me if I said I meant it?"

"It's always nice to hear, but we are two grownups who have known each other for only a couple hours." She paused then added, "What now?"

"Now you continue your quest to go wild in New York. First spruce yourself up and recapture that glow that excited me so much when you walked through the front door tonight. You'll find almost everything you need in that bathroom over there. This is a high class trysting place."

"But you just said you love me. Now you say you want me to go back downstairs and make it with other guys?"

"MaryAnn, I do love you, but you are a white woman journalist and I am a black businessman dealing in sex. We both know how things are in this world -- what's possible and what's not. At any rate I love you; that doesn't mean I own you. I have a hard time with the concept of one person owning another you know."

"Funny," she replied. "Ron came to the same conclusion from a different perspective. He said he didn't own me, nor I him. It worked. We both had a measure of freedom and we both exercised it. I'm positive he would have approved of our wrestling match just now."

Although he was wondering why he didn't make an effort to hang on to this remarkable woman, Mac merely answered, "You married a smart man and you are lucky to have his memories. Was he sentimental?"

"Yes."

Mac continued, "So am I. I'd like something special from you MaryAnn."

"What's that?"

"I'd like you to leave your panties here as you continue your quest."

"For a souvenir? Do you have a collection of them from other lovers?"

"No I just want yours. I'll put it in my desk and keep it locked. Now and then I'll open it and cherish one of my fondest memories. And don't worry. You will not need panties at Smitty's, not if you play it right. When one of those young dudes pats your ass and realizes there is nothing under your skirt . . . well, you'll have a hot young dude aching to get at what's under that skirt."

MaryAnn smiled and said, "Interesting, I always felt that when my panties came off I could stop being a nice, refined lady and let myself go. I have said "fuck" more times without my skivvies than with them. Now if I go back down there without them I'll have a head start at being lewd, lascivious, and extremely vulgar. "

But that was that for the short romance. MaryAnn went to the bathroom. As promised it was stocked with everything a woman might need to look her best. She realized Big Mac was right. She had not traveled 3000 miles just to find contentment. She came to the Big Apple to go wild, excise the demons of widowhood, and, most of all remind, herself that she was indeed a woman. After all she didn't attract Mac by emulating Mary Poppins.

She checked her rejuvenated self out in the mirror and said to herself, "Hmmm, I still ain't bad." She finished dressing, leaving off not only her panties but her half slip as well. Now with practically nothing on but her designer dress, hose, and heels she walked in front of the mirror and looked at her reflection. It would be obvious to anyone who looked, and there would be many lookers, she was not wearing underwear. Her ass cheeks were clearly outlined.

She told herself, "I pronounce myself ready."

Mac was gone when she emerged from the loo. She lay her panties and slip on a table along with her business card. She circled her cell phone number and wrote. "Anytime!" Then she walked back down the stairs and stepped into the club again.

Again she made her way through the crowd. It was a smaller crowd than when she left, but as the night wore down everybody was letting it all out. The couples were dancing closely, kissing, and fondling. One woman sitting in a booth had her head back, eyes glazed. MaryAnn could make out a man on his hands and keens under the table. Lots of asses were being fondled. Smitty's place was alive with excitement, at least for the participants.

Again she took a seat at the bar and ordered a Chablis, and again she was soon greeted, but not by Big Mac or anybody who looked remotely like him. "Hello MaryAnn, good to see you again. We do bump into each other in the damnedest places?" It was her fellow San Diegan, the redhead she had watched fucking wildly in Mac's room.

She was glad to see a familiar face, even though it was an awkward meeting. She finally remembered her friend's name, "Hello Judy. We do indeed meet in interesting places. I'm glad to see you too."

Judy said, "I'm guessing we both came to Smitty's for the same purpose. No reason we should be embarrassed after what we both saw."

Judy's smile was as innocent as a baby's but so welcome. Her new/old friend said, "God you and Big Mac made a wonderful pair. Everybody I know has tried to lure him to bed. Only a select few make it. Great lover huh?"

"Oh my god yes! I didn't want to leave, but he insisted. He knew why I came and wanted me to complete the quest."

"Yes it is a quest isn't it. I think every woman who comes to Smitty's has a quest. I understand what you went through after Ron's death. I read the papers, and cried when you lost him. I know how much you must have suffered and how difficult it is to recover while playing the part of a grieving widow. How's that for a two-bit analysis?"

"You the nail right on the head."

Judy continued, "I'm here with my husband's permission. He just can't . . . well, you know he's much older than I. He sends me off to New York shopping or anything else I want. He wanted a trophy wife and I serve that purpose. He's happy that I find my thrills here and don't look for them close by in the hills of North San Diego County. Lots of wealthy young dudes up there. In Smitty's I find something more primitive and much more exciting with no pretense.

MaryAnn put her hand on her friend's arm, looked her in the eye, and asked. "How far do you wander outside the norm, when you're so far from home?

"I try to keep my options open. After all I travel all this way to be free to indulge myself. Someone asked if I liked kinky sex. I replied that I certainly did not! I just change the definition of kinky when it gets in the way, and you'd be surprised how often that is. But you are asking for a reason aren't you?"

"Yes, I wasn't a sheltered babe earlier, but when I saw you in bed with that big guy I found myself awfully excited as if it were happening to me. This although I knew it would soon be. I just loved watching him fuck you. Then when I saw you looking at Mac and me while playing with yourself, I got off on that. I wonder what my limits are."

"It's obvious you like both watching and being watched and that yen can be satisfied here. I also hope you don't mind giving a blow job." MaryAnn smiled and said, "no I recently found I like it."

The two women talking about a wild sex orgy had the same tone as that of two high school girls discussing a prank. Judy continued the discussion, "You've come to exactly the place to find out what else you might try and I'm anxious to help you. See those four guys looking at us?"

"Oh god yes."

"They are with me. I asked them if they would like you to join us. When they got a gander at you in – and nearly out of – that dress, they damn near started drooling. If you are willing to let yourself go, you will bring out the very worst in them."

"And the worst in me?"

"Let's hope so. I too get a thrill out of voyeurism, and I have some wonderful ideas running around under my pretty red hair. Let's get this show on the road MaryAnn."

The fat was in the fire as her dad had always said. After all she had come to New York to let herself go. MaryAnn smiled like a virgin, albeit one with her tits nearly hanging out, and joined the others in a huge booth. Almost immediately one asked her to dance. A bit uncertain she glanced at Judy. Judy gave her a quick nod. The show was indeed on the road.

The young man looked to be in his early twenties, about half her age. Young or not, he had a swagger that left no doubt this was his territory. On the dance floor, he pulled her tight. No surprise there. Everybody was engaging in the old body rub style of dancing.

What happened next did surprise her a bit. On an impulse she turned her face to him and smiled. He bent down and brushed his lips against hers. She pulled his head down a second time and the brush became a real kiss. God this was brazen. God this was exciting.

He introduced himself. "Hello white mama. I'm Leroy, a visitor from Bedford-Stuyvesant across the river. You like young black dudes?"

"Depends. You like old white widows?"

"Sheeeit. I like anybody your age if they have tits hanging out like yours. Them are some jugs."

Yes it was a bit primitive, but she took it as a compliment just as she did his next move. He slid his hand moved down to her ass. "Hey, white woman, that yo bare ass under there?"

"I seem to have lots of bare skin," MaryAnn countered. This wasn't on the same level as her earlier repartee with Big Mac but it was exciting. A kid nearly as young as her daughter was putting a move on her, and she was willing to guarantee he would succeed.

But not quite. "Damn woman, I'd like to take that pretty dress off'n you and give you a good fuckin,' but I gotta go in half an hour. Don' ask me why, but I gotta get back across the bridge."

Although this young man was one she'd never give a second glance at outside of a place like Smitty's, MaryAnn was disappointed. He not only was brash, he was a hot looking stud and she was sure Judy was anxious to watch, as anxious perhaps as she, herself, was to show off. This going wild adventure was getting more and more exciting.

She asked, "I'm sorry too Leroy. We can't get much done in half an hour."

"Maybe, or maybe not. Let's dance over there to that dark side of the floor, away from most of the people. While we can't do it all we can maybe work something out. Y'all got soft hands?" He smiled down at her.

"Uh in college they called me 'Hand job Mary.' Think that might help?" She could swear she felt his erection grow as it pressed against her.

"Oh man! Yeah. Soft hands eh?" Another couple over there was right against the wall. A black man was fondling a white woman. He had his hand under her skirt and she was moving against him. Then she looked closely and saw her hand on his cock stroking.

"That's the idée," said Leroy. As he talked he pulled her skirt up and fondled her ass.

MaryAnn reached down and fondled his crotch. He said, "Take it out, we can help ourselves."

She unzipped his pants, took his cock out, commenced stroking. Unlike those of her classmates in college she could put both hands on it. This was the sort of thing bragged about in chat rooms – big, black, and very hard. Leroy responded by unfastening the zipper on the back of her gown and letting it fall. Both tits were bare now. "Oh god white mama! Oh man! They something else." He leaned forward and took the nipple in his mouth, all while gyrating his hips in rhythm to her stroking. Soon he dropped his hand to her pussy, slipped his fingers inside her vulva and did some stroking of his own."

MaryAnn realized she had quite an audience. Several couples were keeping tabs on her and Leroy. She looked past them and, sure enough, Judy was taking in the exhibition as well. This was wild, and she felt a thrill unlike anything she'd ever felt before. As Leroy fondled her pussy and kissed her tits she moved her ass wildly. She wasn't quite sure whether the thrill came from his finger and mouth, or from the group watching intently.

Soon Leroy added to the excitement. He commenced moving his hips as she stroked him. It was all too much for her young lover. He cried, "Oh goddamn white mama, oh goddamn." She quickly retrieved a handkerchief from her pocket and held it over the head of his cock as he shot off into it. MaryAnn knew from experience how to save her dress from a big stain.

After a the requisite "goddamns" and "oooh shits" Leroy gave it a couple last twitches and it was over. "Like a souvenir, lover?" MaryAnn asked.

Now a much calmer Leroy smiled and put the soggy handkerchief in his pocket. She reflected that if she gave away many more articles or accessories of clothing she'd be showing much more than her titties.

But the show was over. A quick adjustment of their clothes and they went back to the table where Leroy gave MaryAnn another kiss and promised the next time he'd make sure he had the time to do it right. "White mama, what you need is a good fucking from a young blood."

She wondered if Judy could come up with something more outrageous than that. She had returned to the booth and was busy with three young dudes. One was openly pawing at her breasts. Another was kissing her, and the third was reaching under her dress.

Judy broke away, breathless, "Well, dear, that was quite a show. You have done something I haven't even tried. You gave the kid a hand job. I haven't done that, not in public, not yet."

"I learned more at USC than journalism. What's next in our adventure in debauchery? I'm raring to go."

"Big Mac also owns a hotel next door, one with what's called a community room. He rents it by the hour. I have to add that if we leave the door ajar folks that becomes an invitation for people to come in and watch. That might be exciting for a woman given to exhibitionism."

This was getting more and more exciting. MaryAnn asked, "My God, is there any limit to what we might do?"

Judy said, "Ask them." Then she turned to the guys and asked, "Interested in an orgy with a couple middle aged white chicks fellows?"

Nobody expected any dissent and there was none. The term "Shit yeah." summed it up their response quite well.

MaryAnn was sure that the young men weren't expected to pay for the room, and she offered her credit card. Judy answered, "You don't know how much money I married into dear. This treat is on me. Believe me It's worth every penny."

For all that MaryAnn was nervous. Everything was so far beyond what she had ever done. Judy took charge. "Everybody should be properly dressed. All clothes off, now." For MaryAnn it was easy. She simply slipped her dress over her head and was left with nothing except her thigh highs. Surely nobody would object if she wore them.

1Curious about the so-called myth of black men, she looked at the young guys undressing, While she saw none of the vaunted ten inches claimed in so many chat rooms they were certainly a group of well-equipped dudes. It looked as if her adventure would get even more exciting.

Judy helped kick things off. "MaryAnn, why don't you and Marvin lie on the bed and make out like high school kids on a date."

High school kids? MaryAnn had zealously guarded her virginity in high school. She was certain Judy wasn't suggesting she abstain now. And she noticed the door was left open. Quite a few had already walked in. She resolved to give them a good show.

She said to Marvin, "Let's get with it." Still, put her arms around him and pulled him to her. She soon felt his lips on hers. He was about the age of Leroy, He held her tight and gave her a very grown-up kiss. Soon it became a Frenchie. Then she felt his erection. What would Judy expect to do with that?

Judy was ready with the unasked question, "Marvin why don't you fuck her between the tits? I'm sure we can do something with this. I want to watch and Charlie and I will amuse ourselves."

MaryAnn looked at her friend and saw her standing with her back to Charlie who was fingering her pussy with one hand while fondling her tit with the other. She, herself, felt like the star in a strange drama. Or was it from the thrill from watching one?

Meanwhile Marvin knelt on her belly and put his big cock between her tits. She held them tight and he commenced moving. She could see that Judy had moved onto the bed on her hands and knees and Charlie was holding her hips and moving against her. She was getting it dog fashioned. MaryAnn was in the vortex of a wild sex orgy. And she loved it.

She loved it even more when she felt someone pull her legs apart then kissed the insides of them where it was so tender. Her passion began to rise. She spread her legs, an invitation to the mystery man down there. Soon, she felt his tongue upon her vulva then inside it on her clit. This ignited her passion once more. As Marvin fucked her tits she moved her hips in response to the mystery man's ministrations.

As Marvin moved faster she bent over and let the head of his cock slide into her mouth. Then both wanted more. He simply slipped past her tits and fucked her face. Faster and faster he went. Deeper and deeper into her mouth he plunged. She grabbed his balls and squeezed. then she slid one finger up to his ass and fingered it. Finally she shoved it in his ass hard.

Marvin, proclaimed, "Oh my god. Ohhh sweet Jesus. I'm cumming."

And he did, big time. MaryAnn didn't back away. She knew what was expected. Marvin held her head, moved faster and deeper, and it happened. Although she had given her first blow job, to her husband, less than a year earlier, this was the first to a total stranger and the first in front of an audience.

Judy's own wild ride was over. She and her consort had finished their own act of passion perhaps aided by watching MaryAnn and Marvin. "God girl, you know how to make a wild party wilder. We'll have to get together for some sort of party when we get back to the land of fruits and nuts.

MaryAnn didn't experience the wild ecstasy of an orgasm, few women do on giving oral sex, but something else was happening, that stranger between her legs. Marvin moved away and she looked down. Her lover looked up and smiled, "Yo white mama, y'all like a bit of fucking now?" It was Leroy, the lad who left her early in order to return to Brooklyn.

He had been doing a good job while Marvin was doing his own thing, and MaryAnn was feeling the results. She replied to the youngster, "Yes, let's make you the denouement for the evening." She wondered if she cold retain her ebullience after the affair or if she would simply look back on the evening with disgust for deliberately making herself a slut.

But, slut or not, what she wanted at the moment was that young man with the big cock to fuck her while a room full of people watched. She pulled him on top, kissed him, reached down and guided him to her cunt. It felt so good rubbing against her clit!

I want you, Leroy, I want to feel you in me. She raised her hips and guided the head of it in. Then they paused until MaryAnn moved against him and he had a bit more of it in her. Finally, after short careful thrusts, she felt his balls against her ass.

She held him tight and said, "Just move with me Leroy." Locked in an embrace and fully connected they moved together without stroking.

Soon MaryAnn, broke away, "Oh god Leroy do it. Do it hard and fast." Leroy held his big black body close to her small white one and said, "White mama you gonna get it good..

MaryAnn was already hyped with the blow job, cunnilingus and an interactive audience. She responded, meeting every thrust again and again. She was indeed "getting it good" and feeling free from every constraint decreed by the civilization of her real world enjoyed every bit of it.

12