Maryann's Adventure Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy was right beside her on the bed with yet another lover from the trio, or from somewhere, fondling her body. MaryAnn could see the others watching and presumed they enjoyed the show. Several couples were masturbating each other, one couple was standing against the wall banging away. And she was indeed getting it good in a community room in the Big Apple. She started those woman noises, moaning, crying, and taunting her lover to give it to her.

He answered mostly with grunts as he sunk his cock into her, then with the vernacular of Bedford-Stuyvesant. "Goddam white mama you one fine ho. You a reglar bitch and I'm gonna fuck you til you scream for more."

The educated, literate, lady from across the country had never been called such names but this wasn't the time to quibble about language. She was getting fucked and she reveled in it. "More, goddamn you, more! Shove it to me. I want to feel you cum in me."

Then she fell completely into ecstasy, wrapped her legs around him and nearly swooned with delight. It was only the second orgasm of the evening, but she later reflected that she couldn't take more than two like those had been.

"Now, white mama, I gonna cum in yo' white cunt. Hold on." Hold on she did and Leroy started pumping harder. Then she felt him twitch and knew it was going to happen. She again raised her ass and he slammed it hard into her and held it there as his juices joined hers in the wildest fuck she ever had.

Judy said, "my god!" Someone watching said, "That was the hottest thing I ever saw."

MaryAnn and Leroy just lay there basing in the afterglow of a wonderful experience. She could feel him getting soft. Finally she said, "You lasted longer than I expected. Few young guys hang on that long."

Leroy confessed, "Shit, that was the third time in about two hours I got off. Y'll wanked my crank on the dance floor. Then another white bitch took me to her booth and while I played with her pussy, she gave me a blow job. Still I wanted to fuck the classiest gal I ever saw so when I found you were in the community room I knew I jes had to try to fuck you.

MaryAnn said, "And I'm so glad you did. Now I have to go. It's been an exciting night for an old broad from California."

She got dressed, sort of, and said goodbye to Judy who was currently resting between lovers. Judy replied, "You were absolutely wonderful MaryAnn. I have your office number and would like to talk to call you when we get home. Surely we can find something to talk about, perhaps to do. Now you go on. I have enough here to keep me busy for a while.

MaryAnn blew her a kiss, retrieved her shawl from the hat check room, and called Gloria.

Her friend answered, "Hi darling, you must have had fun. It's 4 a.m."

"Yes, it was awesome"

"I'll pick you up in exactly ten minutes and take you back to the hotel."

Right on cue her friend picked her up at the curb. In the car, she said, "Now you just have to tell me. What happened? How many times?"

MaryAnn smiled at her closest confidant and said, "Two fucks, one blow job, one hand job, and I think I may have fallen in love. Also I lost both my panties and slip.

Gloria said, "Oh god tell me all about it, every detail.

But MaryAnn was asleep, peacefully asleep.

12