MaryAnn's Other Adventure

Story Info
Being in love does not mean owning another.
3.5k words
4.36
29.8k
7

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/11/2022
Created 07/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The early morning sun was starting to peep through the shades when MaryAnn woke up anxious and aroused. No wonder! She looked down and saw her husband's face smiling back at her from between her legs.

What a wonderful way to wake up, even though it was an aperiodic morning ritual -- one instigated by whichever of them woke up first. It was one of the special moments for a couple still in love after two decades.

He greeted her, "Good morning my love." He still called her "my love." It had a nice sound even after the umpteenth time. It was especially poignant because she knew he meant it, and she loved him right back. It was a real love, carried on honestly and without jealousy.

She smiled, "Hungry darling."

He was now busy and answered, "hmmmmmufff." Until he was finished down there everything he said would be indistinct. She wrapped her legs around his neck and started moving against his face. "Ohhhhh my God darling. Yes, oh darling do it like that." Then she let loose with a long low moan, held him tight against her, and shivered as the first orgasm of the morning overtook her.

He pulled himself atop her, his tall body covering her petite one. His chest pushed against her titties, still firm at age 43. She knew earthy talk turned her husband on. "Oh god this is wonderful. You going to fuck me you big hunk,": She asked?

He had his own idea of a great turn-on. "No, you are going to be fucked by the secret man of your dreams, and you're going to tell me how it feels." Ron was pursuing his fantasy again, one he had expressed it many times. Did all men fantasize about their wives with other men? From the conversations in the Internet chat rooms it seemed so.

She usually put off her husband's suggestion that they role play. but this morning had already started off with explosive oral sex. Role playing sounded about right. She closed her eyes, reached down and took hold of his cock. She rubbed it up and down her vulva. It felt especially good on her clit.

Then she raised her ass and pushed back as he slid it in. "Oh God Oz, make it good. I've wanted you so long Oz, ever since I first saw you play. God yes, do it. I want all of it."

It was just what Ron had hoped for, perhaps the first step to his fantasy. But who was Oz? Paul compromised with a noncommittal answer. "Oh MaryAnn I know it's wrong but I wanted you so long also. You are so beautiful."

"Oh give me that black cock!" Maryann held him tight and pushed hard against him.

A black athlete? He wouldn't have guessed it.

MaryAnn met his every stroke with one of her own. The game was getting to her. "Yes you magnificent bastard. Yes goddamn you. Shove it to me."

She knew that if she opened her eyes she would not see a black face inches from hers, but what was happening this very moment was real. Real and exciting beyond belief! She and Ron great lovers, always in sync, but the added illusion carried it to a new stage.

As they neared their climax, she screamed at him in delight, he slammed it to her, then he held her tight, gave it those short fast strokes and she felt his juices spurt inside her.

"Whew," said MaryAnn. "That was hot."

`"Who was Oz?" asked Ron.

"Oz? He's that cute shortstop on the Cardinals who does back flips."

"You were fantasizing about him?"

"Oh no Ron, nobody could fuck like you just did." She looked at him, giggled, and gave him a quick kiss.

He asked, "It did make it more exciting didn't it?"

"A little bit, maybe."

Ron smiled at his naked wife, caressed her breast, and said, "That orgasm I just felt seemed to have something extra. Would you be willing to you try it with someone else? Remember we promised we wouldn't let jealousy destroy our marriage."

For the first time it didn't sound so outrageous. And they had promised each other to hold themselves above jealousy.

A few years earlier a couple good friends got divorced. First he had an affair. Then she found out, and had one of her own. When he caught on all hell broke loose and a couple, truly in love, broke up. Neither was a winner.

Ron and MaryAnn had a long talk about it. Finally they examined their own situation closely. Both were exactly the type who could fall easily into an affair. Each was attractive, well educated, and interested in everything that went on in the world. They made friends easily. The temptation would always there to carry it more step.

After their talk, Ron, took MaryAnn's hand. He looked her in the eye and said, "MaryAnn I love you more than I did when we were married. I want to be with you forever. For all that I want you to know that loving you does not mean I own you. You were not a virgin when we were married and I cannot expect you to avoid every temptation that will come along. You and I are realists we know what the odds are."

MaryAnn didn't answer his last comment and she was grateful that he didn't ask her to.

Now the subject was broached again. MaryAnn was sure it wouldn't be the last time. A brief fling as a quasi polygamist seemed to come naturally to every man in his forties. The chat rooms were full of talk about it.

But for women in their forties? She had always thought she wanted nothing more than her husband. Now, especially tonight, she wasn't all that sure.

She'd always replied to his hints "You keep asking, Ron, and I always try to tell you 'no.' "

This time she smiled, "I suppose anything is possible if the time is right and everything fell into place. You know, it'd have to be someone we both liked and approved of." Then she wondered why she said that. Did she really want to do it? Would he keep pestering her if she didn't come up with a name or something? She and Ron had made a wonderful life, even to the extent that they wouldn't let jealousy break up their marriage as it had so many of their friends.

Both were professional writers and both were out of town a lot. She knew what happened with that freelance photographer in New York. It was a warm memory and she didn't harbor a bit of guilt. Putting jealousy behind themselves worked in that case. She never faltered in her love for her husband. So why worry? If things happened. They happened. But to do it in front of her husband? Could she possibly do that?

She would soon find out.

The next month Ron returned from a road trip to Chicago. When she met him at the door, MaryAnn held off his amorous advances. That would have to wait until after dinner, wine, and a little dancing. Hot homecomings had become practically a tradition. They made a good marriage wonderful.

She had made an extra trip to the hair dresser, then had nails done just so. She had picked out his favorite party dress, slinky and revealing. He like a blouse because it buttoned (and unbuttoned!) down the front. Roving paws would find no particular obstacles. Often they didn't make it home.

That night they had dinner in a restaurant on the top floor of a building which overlooked the airport. It was a bit garish but it fit their moods for being outrageous.

A martini beforehand and a couple glasses of wine set the evening off right. Ron acted as though it was a first date and flirted with his wife all through the meal. MaryAnn flirted right back even hinted of some special delights if things worked out. Although the restaurant was well filled, their table had a table cloth and he put his hand under it and felt her up, just like a high school kid.

After the meal Ron made his move. "Could I ply you with more of the bubbly and perhaps have my way with you little girl?"

She giggled and whispered in his ear, "Promise you won't try to take off my panties?" She was "smokestacking," a term her dad, a Navy officer, told her meant pretending to be drunker than one was. It worked wonders in college when she wanted to leave her educated, poised persona behind and cut loose.

This was shaping up to be a wonderful evening. They walked hand in hand into the adjoining bar, and took a seat a couple stools away from a distinguished looking black guy. Ron took the stool closest to Mr. Distinguished.

Everybody said their hellos and the conversation flowed easily. The visitor was named Chuck, was in town for a seminar, and lived in Evanston, Illinois.

MaryAnn asked, "Evanston eh? You must either be involved in insurance or the university?"

"Yep, I'm a Wildcat from Northwestern, at least I was. I'm now a their political science professor."

"We're both Trojans and journalists, but I have a minor in poly sci, and keep up by reading Paul Krugman and Maureen Dowd," offered MaryAnn.

The small talk continued until Chuck went to the rest room.

MaryAnn reached over and took Ron's hand. "Did we agree that sometime when we met someone we both liked . . ..?"

Ron answered, "You like Chuck?"

She just squeezed his hand, "Yes, you?"

He held her face and gave her a quick kiss. "Show your stuff kid, and remember that I love you."

She moved to the other side of Ron, the side closest to their new friend.

"Enjoy the show, darling," she said.

When Chuck came back it was obvious that she taken the seat closer to himself. It was also obvious that her skirt had slid up much higher than it had been. And she seemed to be just a bit more tipsy than she had just a minute earlier.

Ron asked him, "Why not move on over. We both enjoy chatting with you, Chuck, and we won't have to shout."

MaryAnn had learned more than journalism at Southern Cal. She was also an expert flirt in addition to being an accomplished smokestacker. With Chuck sitting right beside her she proved it. When she talked to him, he could swear there wasn't another person in the world. She looked directly in his eyes. At times she'd reach over and squeeze his arm to make a point. Once she put her hand in his and squeezed it. And then he felt her knee against his.

Chuck was flattered at the attention but what about Ron? He glanced at him. Ron simply smiled, as if everything was copasetic.

Before long MaryAnn made her excuses and went to the ladies room. In the stall, she took a deep breath and took off her panties. Then she took off her blouse and unfastened her bra and took it off. She realized there was no place to stash her bra so she hung it on the hook inside the stall. She whispered, "I sacrifice you to Aphrodite, the goddess of love, faithful old brassiere." Then she allowed herself a satisfied smile and walked out.

She walked by her husband and slipped her panties in his jacket pocket. She couldn't be sure Chuck didn't see. Nor did she care. She next walked over to the dance floor, dropped ten bucks in the kitty, and said, "Please play one more, then play 'For the Good Times' -- and run it through a couple times."

When she took her seat she noted Chuck staring at her nipples protruding against the thin material of her blouse. Things were going well. MaryAnn was atop her game of seduction, and it was exciting as all hell.

Chuck had a hard time really grasping exactly what MaryAnn and Ron were up to. For the time being he had to play it cool. Nobody had made any overt promises of anything. All he had so far was one, slightly tipsy, lovely journalist flirting with him in plain site of a husband who appeared to enjoy the whole thing.

Oh then there was the matter of her removing the bra. He wondered what else she might have slipped off in the restroom.

His reverie was broken when Chuck remarked, "Oh there is your song MaryAnn. I'd love to dance with you but my leg hurts."

Then he spoke to their new friend, "Chuck, would you like to dance with MaryAnn? It's her favorite song."

On the dance floor, MaryAnn moved in much closer than usual. Chuck again checked his new friend at the bar and Ron gave him what looked like an encouraging smile.

They danced well. Soon they ended up on the far side of the floor. MaryAnn pulled his head down and quickly brushed her lips across his, almost a kiss. He pulled away.

"Don't you want to kiss me Chuck? You might disappoint Ron. He thinks I'm hot stuff."

"You are hot stuff and you know it. Yes, I want to kiss you, very much, but I'm playing without a set of rules. A poor professor could get himself in hot water if he mistook flirting for an outright offer."

"Then kiss me, a real kiss. I guarantee it is within the rules."

Chuck put his lips on hers. It was a nice sweet kiss at first, then she felt his tongue on her lips and opened her mouth. Soon they had stopped dancing and were simply caught up in a hot Frenchie, just like a couple high school kids.

But that wasn't all. MaryAnn reached back and purposefully pulled his hand down to her ass. She felt him groping, looking for her panty outline. There was of course nothing but a sheer skirt between his hand and her ass. As he groped she ground her body into his pelvis. There it was, right on schedule, an erection. She wondered if the old myth held true for black political science professors.

She broke away the kiss and asked, "Feel lucky tonight Wildcat?"

He said, "I hope so, but do you want to know a secret?"

Oh god, what could this be. Had she made an ass of herself just to be rejected? "What," she asked.

"The music stopped a long time ago. We're alone on the dance floor."

MaryAnn giggled and led him back to the bar. Ron greeted them with, "God I married a talented woman. Hey Chuck you ought to see the sights of our city. We both would you like to take you on a special tour."

Chuck finally was sure this was not just a tease. He also glanced at his watch and wondered how long his wife would stay up back there in the central time zone. Still this was the stuff people fantasize about. MaryAnn wanted it to happen. Ron wanted it to happen. And he ached for it to happen. Everything else would have to wait.

In the elevator, MaryAnn stood between the two of them. Again she felt a hand on her ass. She reached back and realized it was Ron's. She glanced up, a twinkle in her eye. He twinkled right back. Then he mouthed the words, "I love you." She made a kissing motion back at him.

Chuck was a spectator to the whole thing. She took his hand and held it tight. The rest of the evening would belong to them with Ron as an excited spectator.

Ron led the way to his car, a restored 4-door 1967 Cadillac. It had a huge back seat. MaryAnn opened the door and beckoned Chuck to follow. They sat close together, his arm around her. He noticed that she had managed to unbutton her blouse completely.

Still he was nervous. She pulled him close and whispered, "Just pretend we are high school kids and alone on a date, but don't do anything until we park. It won't be long."

It wasn't. Ron drove to a local junior college where both of them moonlighted by teaching courses on writing and editing. The old Cad had a college decal on the windshield. He drove to the rear of the college and parked near a street light. He turned off the engine and tuned the radio to MaryAnn's favorite Country and Western station.

The curtain was about to go up on MaryAnn's performance of a lifetime, and she had an all-star supporting cast. She was appropriately nervous but excited beyond belief.

She pulled Chuck's face to hers and they again did a hot Frenchie. She slid her hands under his shirt and felt bare skin. He slid his hand into her open blouse and cradled her titty. She murmured "yes, I like that."

Chuck pulled her blouse apart and looked at her titties, still firm at age 43. He moved down and licked the nipple of one, then the other. MaryAnn held his head tight against her and moved her legs apart. his hand moved to her thigh.

Any possible doubts about her (and Chuck's) attention were removed by her next act. She unzipped his trousers, reached inside and pulled out his cock. She knew Ron was watching from just a couple feet away. She also suspected he might have been relieved that he wouldn't be compared unfavorably with a twelve-incher. It was big, big as Rons, but a very human seven or eight inches.

All this was working just as Ron and MaryAnn had planned. She was now making those noises that Ron had heard so often, and she was so happy to share them with two men, one a participant, the other an excited spectator.

She pulled up his shirt and felt his bare body against her bare body. Even in the dim light from the street light she loved the contrast. She pulled his face back up to hers and as they did another Frenchie she squeezed his balls. Thing were going to happen soon.

Chuck pushed her down on the seat, lay on top and continued kissing her. Then he moved down to her titties again. More fondling, then he moved down farther. MaryAnn welcomed him by pulling her skirt up around her waist and spreading her legs. He accepted her invitation by burying his face in her.

She stole a glance at her husband in the front seat. He was sitting there quietly, and obviously very interested. He gave her a thumbs up. She also noticed that he had turned off the radio. He wouldn't miss the audio portion of the show.

And it was getting better. As always sex for his beautiful wife included her telling her lover what she liked, and she did it so well. "Ohh Chuck, yes, yes put your tongue there. Ohhh darling that's wonderful."

Then she started moving fast, then faster, She finally let out a muted scream, looked at her husband and said, "I'm cumming. Oooh god I'm cumming."

She pulled her new lover up, on top of her. He kissed her again. She felt his cock pressing against her legs. She reached down, raised her hips and guided him in. Jesus this was hot. It went in slowly and she moved with it each time.

And she kept making noises, as much for her husband's benefit as for Chuck's. As he made those long strokes she moved with him. Each was punctuated with a grunt by him and by an "OOOOH" by MaryAnn.

Then she said, "Look at me Chuck. Look at me, I'm going to cum and you are doing it." And she did cum. She held his big body close, so close his chest crushed her tits. She met every thrust with one of her own. Somewhere the thought went through her mind that she might just be enjoying this more than she ever had with Ron.

But all doubts were put aside when she looked up into Chuck's face and had the biggest orgasm she ever had. It was immediately followed by a bellow from him. He held it tight inside her, twitched, and the juices of a huge black man and small white woman joined."

As they lay still and he was growing soft and their juices were running down on the seat, MaryAnn managed a glance at her husband. He smiled and spoke, "MaryAnn you were beautiful. I love you more than ever."

As they continued to lie together, still holding each other tight, she felt him go soft and their juices running down her ass onto the seat. She was content.

It was the perfect end to a wild escapade. She thought, "It's a good thing I don't write fiction or I'd be tempted to throw in the old idea of repentance. I don't feel bad. I'm looking forward to the next adventure and so is my number one lover, the one in the front seat smiling at me."