MaryAnn's Wild, Planned Orgy

Story Info
She takes charge and leads a stranger in the art of sex.
4k words
4.39
23.6k
5

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/11/2022
Created 07/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MARYANN'S METICULOUSLY PLANNED ECSTASY

MaryAnn glanced again at her watch. She intended to get to the club at nine p.m, but time was crawling as it always did when something exciting was in the offing. As usual in situations like this she had an imaginary talk with her husband. He had been dead several years and she knew it was a one-way conversation. That didn't matter. She still loved him and never felt better, even when contemplating a wild escapade, than when she "talked" with him. It was so satisfying that if she wanted an answer she could supply it herself, and why not. It had as much justification as praying for rain, or, indeed, for praying for anything.

She commenced, "Well darling, guess what? I gave been wearing my wedding ring again. Of course it reminds me of you, but I don't need it for that. I'm doing it for a secret plot, one that is just for my own amusement. Or, perhaps, I should say 'my own excitement.'

"You see, lover above all lovers, I'm going to get laid tonight, with a stranger. In fact this guy is so foreign to me that he hasn't even been chosen yet. I have no idea what he will look like except that he's well past the age of puberty but, with luck, will be some ten years younger than I. And I'm going looking for this guy in a club that aims to pair up interracial lovers, almost always white women and black guys.

"I'm so glad I can share thoughts like this with someone, a special someone who knew me so well and who loved me without reservation. And that love is still returned big time -- even now after you've been gone from me so long.

"God, my darling you know how much I miss being with you in person, but I'm sure you can appreciate my candor. After all, years ago, we decided that being in love does not mean we owned each other. An how much more vibrant our lives became after we left jealousy to those so insecure they needed it!

"Thus I finagled an assignment in New Orleans. The city is almost back to normal for the resolute and debauched tourist – you know, one who loves to fuck more than to go sightseeing. And guess where I fit in? You and I both agreed that variety doesn't provide the best sex but it does provide the most exciting. Variety along with a sense of mystery, even a sense of the taboo, is at the top of the list. Careful planning can provide all the ingredients for a wildly exciting time. On purpose I added a day for a trip to the Zebra Club.

"And about a week ago I started wearing my wedding ring again. In a little while I'll take it off again and it'll leave a nice white mark. You once told me that nothing bespoke a chick on the make more than a white mark on the ring finger. And you, being a man, know how wickedly desirable a married woman on the make is – especially if she's sporting a pair of 36D jugs.

"By the way thanks for buying them for me. They slow me down terribly when I'm being a good girl by running on the beach or when I try to get out in front of a humungous wave on a boogie board. But when I am a bad girl, big boobs are wonderful. I think the famous saying by Mae West would apply. Something like: 'When I'm bad, I'm wonderful."

"Tonight I'm going to be so wonderfully bad that some lucky guy will cherish his own memories of picking up a horny white woman who was away from her hearth and home looking for adventure. I'll do my utmost to help him reach his own fantasy. If all works well he'll help me meet mine as well. The idea of making it with a young black man adds that bit of taboo adventure to it.

I have learned that not all are as well-hung as the chat rooms would have us believe. Still, they persist in the legend, and it works. With all that imagination going for them sweetheart, they become great lovers. See how devious my mind has become punkin?"

After her chat with Ron, MaryAnn felt much better. She did not dress as a cheap hooker, opting instead for an aura of classiness. In fact, for once she would even eschew the course language that she generally effected, especially when the sex got hot. She wanted her lover to think of her as a high-class gal looking for a good fucking, and she intended to set the mood for just that. With a bit of luck it would happen.

She intended to reduce the odds by planning, starting with her clothes. Realizing he would have to cop a feel for him to find out, she opted to leave them in her suitcase. Ron had told her that after a man discovered his date wasn't wearing panties, his blood pressure went up several notches. From that point on he assumed he was going to get laid.

She chose an expensive one-piece dress. She smiled as she remembered how she had it designed for a similar tryst years earlier. It was one that could be slipped off easily. It's only other overt concession to sex was that it was cut quite low and it was tight enough across her butt to show her wiggler and a hint of the crack of her ass. Still it was fashionable and the sort that a cultured woman would wear on an evening out, on a soiree perhaps. It should do the trick in the Zebra Club where men and women met for interracial sex. As Mdm. Helga, the dress designer, told her it would bespeak sex as much as a micro skirt. On the few occasions she wore it she felt sexy, both before and after taking it off.

Then jewelry, yes or no? This time the answer was yes indeed. In fact her expensive pearl necklace might be one of the few things to remain on her body when she and her lover got going, whomever he may be.

She returned to her conversation with Ron. "Darling, do you think White Shoulders (perfume and other cosmetics) is too old womanish for tonight?"

"Hell no love, not if you wear that outfit Mdm. Helga made for you. After they get a load of those lovely titties they won't care if you reek of Lifebouy Soap. But, you should put a dab of White Shoulders on your titties, and a bit more down south. You'll know it's there whether your lover notices or not."

She smiled at the image of him, "Thanks love. You going to watch?"

"Don't look for a sign or anything spooky. You know how I feel about the supernatural, but yes I'll be right there if you want."

She blew him a kiss and continued preparing for her assignation. She did indeed daub a bit of the perfume where she hoped it would do the most good. Then her last act was to remove her wedding ring, shed a tear, kiss it, and place it in her suitcase. Finally she went downstairs to catch a cab. She selected the first one in line. "Do you know where the Zebra Club is?"

The cabbie, a black guy, glanced at her outfit. His eyes stopped at her ring finger. He gave a big smile, "Yes maam. Hop right in." The ring gambit worked with him. Soon she'd have to give it the acid test.

A few short blocks, then he pulled to the curb. The driver took another gander at her ring finger, smiled, and said, "Here we are. May I say you look lovely."

MaryAnn thought she'd play the game all the way. "Do you think I'd look better with a ring on?"

"No maam, not in the Zebra Club. You look perfect for this place." He couldn't help a quick wink. She gave him a tip larger than the fare,

Inside she checked her stole. A crowd was gathering. One young guy stared at her. . When she looked back at him, she "absently" smoothed back a cowlick on her forehead with her left hand. He glanced at it and gave her a fleeting, but unmistakable, smile. MaryAnn requested a table on the dance floor. As she was seated she saw the guy from the foyer taking a seat directly across from her. The game, as Sherlock might have said, was afoot.

MaryAnn looked around. "Her guy" still looked to be the best candidate in the room for her plans. She crossed her leg, showing a bit of thigh. Then she ordered a drink, "I'd like a Chevis and soda, and could you make it a double?"

"Of course maam, the twelve or eighteen-year-old?"

"I'm going to treat myself to the best tonight. The expensive stuff."

The waiter was no slouch at repartee himself. "Everything is expensive in the Zebra club, but I'm sure you're worth it."

"Every penny of it." The Scotch smoothed out the rough edges of her psyche. She sipped some of it , then chugalugged the rest and ordered another. When she went to pay for it, the waiter held up his hand like a traffic cop. "The gentleman over there has taken care of it."

This was her chance to move to the next level just as if she were indeed a classy lady, but a lady away from home and on the make. She looked at the young man who attracted her attention when she came it. Then she gave him her best genteel smile and raised her glass in a toast.

She asked her husband, "Ron how long before he comes over?"

His answer, "I give him fifteen seconds."

She looked down and counted. At the count of twelve, and after two more sips, she saw his feet at her table. "Hello," the voice said. "May I have the honor of dancing with the most beautiful women in the pace."

Without looking up she replied, "If those shoes belong to the most handsome guy in the joint, the answer is yes." Then she looked up at him and gave him the biggest, most innocent, smile she knew how to fake. Still, the game was underway now. And her plan was to let him know she would go to the next level no matter what it was, but not to lead the way. She rose and moved in close, but not too close.

"I'm Henry," he smiled.

"Hello Henry. I'm MaryAnn."

The dance was appropriate for seduction, nice and slow. Later she couldn't recall the name of a single tune they danced to, but she was aware they were perfectly attuned to each other. She couldn't explain to someone else how to do it, but she knew just when and where they would move. Even when he would push her out and twirl her they hit their cues right on the mark. And whenever he pulled her closer, an inch or so at a time she moved in willingly. And she realized the music and the ambiance along with a few ounces of the most expensive Scotch in the joint was having its effect on her. Even if she hadn't planned it, she would have been seduced by this handsome young guy. And best of all he didn't slip into the jargon of the hood and trash talk her. It was done with due respect for a classy woman who was out of town and looking for something exciting in a wicked city.

Or so she inferred.

"I haven't seen you here before, MaryAnn."

"Oh no. I'm in town visiting from San Diego. Actually I'm in town on business and came to the Zebra Club on the recommendation of a friend. She said I shouldn't miss it."

"And why is that?"

"Let's just say she said this town is her favorite and she gave this club five stars and it gave her a backache."

"It does seem to be a ritzy place but ah'm jes a po ol southern boy. "

She didn't answer but she did give him a wide smile at his faux accent. She noticed they weren't alone in dancing close, even fondling. The club was living up it its reputation. Sex was in the air. Some of the woman were getting their asses fondled right on the dance floor. In another couple cases she noticed that the man hand his hand inside the woman's blouse or sweater.

The next time he pulled her tighter she moved in close, very close. She felt his hard body tight against her stomach, and his erection was obviously rubbed against her on purpose. She kept smiling as she gave a subtle rub against it. The classy lady was giving all sorts of signs to the po southern boy. And he gave her signs right back.

She again tried to guess how long before his hands went south. Again she shut her eyes and counted. When she felt the his hand grasp the cheek of her ass she exclaimed "thirteen!:"

Henry jumped, "Thirteen what?"

'"Thirteen seconds. I was wonder when you'd do that."

"Does it bother you?"

She pulled his face down to hers and whispered, "No, not enough for me to ask you to quit." .

As he kissed her he dropped both hands to her ass. She pressed so tight against him that she was afraid he'd lose it right there. Yet, he was young and surely resilient enough to come back for more many times. If not, there were many others.

Their kisses became French kisses. He kept one hand on her ass and the other moved to the "V" of her dress. She backed off only enough to let him have room to fondle her prized titties.

"Henry," she asked.

'Yes, MaryAnn?"

"Do you think I'm cheap?"

"Did you come in here intending to get fucked?"

She nodded.

"Then does it matter?"

MaryAnn looked at him a long time, then replied, "Yes. I do not want you to think of me as cheap. Please."

He looked back into her eyes for a long time. "No. I cannot think of you as being cheap. I do want to feel your naked body next to mine, and I hope I can hear you tell me how good I feel inside you. I wanted you as soon as I saw you. In fact I had told myself that if you wouldn't be mine for the night I'd go home alone."

She couldn't help but make the next kiss was the most passionate one. Her eyes were closed as she felt his hands both on her ass now. Then she felt her dress being pulled up until his hands were cupping bare skin. She opened her eyes and realized she was almost backed against the wall. "Oh god, Henry!"

"Want me to quit?"

She was sure he knew the answer but she wanted to emphasize the point. "No don't quit, but isn't there a back room where we can go?"

"Yes we can go to a private room or to a public one, lots of action in the public one. I'll go where you want, but I'm so proud of being seen with you I want the public room. What do you think?"

As if she might actually have an inclination to go private she looked at him, swallowed and said "public."

Henry stopped fondling her ass, took her by the hand and led the way to a door in the back. Along the way MaryAnn wondered if everybody knew where she was going and what she would be doing. At least she hoped they were thinking exactly that.

As they stepped inside MaryAnn gasped. He asked, "Shocked my dear?"

She moved closer to him. "No. I heard about it from my friend, but seeing it is something else."

At least four couples were having sex. Two were on a bed. One couple were standing against the wall going at it hard. Another was on the floor going at it dog fashioned. All were interracial. All looked as if they had checked their inhibitions at the door.

"What would you like to do my darling," he asked?

"Everything I would be afraid to try in San Diego."

"We can have all sorts of adventures tonight MaryAnn. Like to start by watching."

She didn't answer but, still holding his hand, she led him over to the bed where a new couple just lay down. The man was so big he dwarfed the petite woman. So far it was foreplay but they were both naked and getting it on.

Henry again took his partner in her arms and kissed her. This time she felt the zipper in the back being undone. She shivered in anticipation. This was it! He stood back a step and looked at her as he slipped her dress down over her shoulders. It was designed to be worn without a bra. When she stepped out of it she was practically naked. The string of pearls accented her white titties. They were, in turn, accented by brown, now very erect, nipples. Her panties and slip were back in the hotel. She still wore her thigh-highs, and she left them on because most men liked the feel of them. Henry, obviously no stranger to this room, left to hang up her dress. When he returned he too was naked, and hard. She looked at it and smiled. "It's standing at attention just like a good sailor."

Then they turned their attention to the couple on the bed. Henry stood behind her, his arm around her, his cock pressing into her back, almost into her buttocks. The couple right in front of them was in the last stages of cunnilingus. Then the big guy mounted the petite woman and she almost disappeared beneath him. MaryAnn backed against her own lover and moved against his cock.

The woman on the bed gasped as she was penetrated, but she raised her ass and moved against it.

Henry's hand went to MaryAnn's mons venus then inside. Now she moved in rhythm to the couple on the bed, and Henry's cock moved up and down the crack of her ass. As the couple on the bed moved faster, so too did the couple standing right there watching. Faster and faster they all went. Then MaryAnn felt her lover pull her tight against him. She reached back and stroked him with one hand and squeezed his balls with the other. "Oh god, oh god," he said. Then she felt his wetness. That did it. She was pushed over the edge to her first orgasm of the night.

He seemed a big embarrassed. She loved it. This was raw sex. This was passion. This was a wonderful start to a no-holds-barred evening. The couple on the bed were oblivious to it all. They had their own passion to attend to. And they were pursuing that with a gusto. When he slammed it into her the bed shook. She showed her approval by begging for more and more, all to be delivered harder and faster. Then he pulled out and, as if she were a toy, picked her up, turned her over and placed her on her hands and knees. He mounted her dog fashioned and continued to slam it to her hard. MaryAnn and Henry were "up front and personal" spectators to the wild show taking place right in front of them. It ended when he gave with a grunt and she cried "yes, yes, yes" They were locked in a tight embrace as he moved wildly and it was over.

Henry turned MaryAnn's face to his, kissed her again and said, "Let's be next. I hope you don't mind spectators."

MaryAnn lay squeezed his balls again and said, "Yes, I want that to happen. The thought of it makes me hot." She his cock stiffen. "I'm glad you still have your youth. . . and that I'm not so old you can't respond so quickly."

"Girl, I'm going to fuck you so hard you'll scream for mercy then come back for more. I'll put on a show these spectators will never forget."

This time she squeezed so hard he winced, "Uh, let's have an agreement on a couple things. I am MaryAnn, not 'girl.' You aren't going to fuck me. Nor am I going to fuck you. Together we will make love. Yes it can be love even if it hasn't been blessed by a messenger from god. If we do it with mutual respect, it'll work much better.:

Then she pulled him tight to her, gave him another wet kiss. "Sorry for the 'school marm lecture,' but I don't want our emotions or even our ideas to clash. It's just too important. From the time I saw you across the foyer I knew I wanted you. God I almost ached from wanting you so much! Henry, I know you were looking back and it was as if my most fervent desire had been met. I looked then shut my eyes and imagined you naked. I didn't crave the proverbial twelve inches of porno tape or chat room fame. But I knew it was hard, and it was attached to a man I wanted to feel on top of me, and inside me."

Then she fell back on the bed, pulling Henry on down on top. As it was with dancing, they matched perfectly for love making. She didn't have to adjust, but simply raised her ass and she felt it slip in – smoothly and all the way. Things were back on track. Their bodies were touching everywhere possible. Oh God this was hot!

She didn't raise her legs high in order for him to pummel her. Perhaps another time, but this was to be slow and sensual. She was determined to savor every bit of it. Her legs were outside of his and her thigh-highs rubbed against his legs. He would reach down now and then to caress them. She hooked her ankles over his legs to stay closer. As they were going at it she felt his chest on her. He kissed her often. Otherwise his cheek was against hers.

MaryAnn was a talker, "Henry, you don't know how good this feels. I love to feel it sliding in and out of me of course. It is so wonderful. But feeling your body on me, nearly covering mine is a part of the wonder. Everything is just as I dreamt it would be, including you."

12