MaryGirl Ch. 01

Story Info
My wife's sexuality in the seventies.
1.3k words
3.93
18.8k
14

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got married in the sixties.

I had participated in the sexual revolution before getting married. Mary was a virgin when I met her, and requested monogamy in our relationship. I agreed if she agreed to provide me with endless hot sex. She did a good job of that.

As we approached the end of the sixties I was missing the sexual revolution, though. I told Mary I did miss getting to fuck other girls. Mary wasn't pleased by that, but she wasn't upset either. I've never been shy about telling it like it is, and she's used to it.

I asked her if she ever felt she missed out by not getting to have sex with guys than just me. She said she did think a bit more sexual experience would have been fun. She was quick to say she loved me completely, but she did sometimes wonder what sex with other people would have been like. I thought it was funny she couldn't bring herself to say other guys. I assured her I wasn't worried, that it only seemed natural to me that any sexual person should think that way.

Just a few months after that, while we were at a party, Mary came and told me a friend of ours had just tried to kiss her. I laughed and asked what she did. She said she ducked and left. Then she came and found me. She asked me if I thought we should leave. I looked her in the eyes over the top of my drink and told her I didn't think we should just run away like scared rabbits. After all, she could just say no, and that would be that.

A few minutes after that the friend she mentioned came over and struck up a conversation with us. There was no mention of his hitting on my wife, of course. He made some joke, and we talked a while. I had known the guy since before I met my wife. He was married to a woman I had known even longer. He really shouldn't be playing with fire, but such is life sometimes.

During the conversation I could tell Mary was nervous. Mary asked our friend where his wife was. He said he thought she was over on the other side of the garage serving drinks. Mary headed that way. After a few more minutes my friend wandered off in another direction.

About an hour later Mary showed up, a bit flushed. She said it was time to leave. I had finished my drink and had been looking for her, actually. The drive home was over an hour long, and Mary was quiet for the first half hour.

Then she said, "He kissed me."

I asked her what she meant since she must have had some say in the fact he kissed her. I didn't think he was the kind of guy who would force himself on a girl. She said he didn't ask her, he just did it. She mumbled something about if he didn't ask she couldn't say no. I thought that was odd logic.

Mary pointed out I never asked her anything except to marry me and look what I got. Then she quickly assured me he didn't get that. After several minutes of silence Mary admitted he almost got that, though. She sat there studying the floorboards.

I waited.

Mary finally went on. She said he found her soon after she had gone looking for his wife. Mary mentioned she wasn't able to find our friend's wife. Mary told me our friend apologized if he scared her, and for anything else she thought he did wrong. He told her he was deeply sorry. Then he got to talking with her about other things and made her feel silly for being scared. He was being really nice and apologized again.

Then he told her he wanted to show her something in his car. His car is his pride and joy. She followed him into the garage. Then they sat in the car. She said they sat in the back seat because of the speakers. Mary does like music. He was telling her something about the sound in his car and wanted her to hear his new speaker system.

It was pretty dark in the garage. They could still hear the music from outside. He turned on some music she likes, and it was loud. She had to sit pretty close so she could hear what he was saying. She didn't really care about the car stuff but she liked the music and she didn't want to act like she was afraid.

Mary stopped talking for a while, and reached over and held my hand. Then she went on, and I could hear her voice catch on her words. She told me he pulled her chin around, and leaned down and kissed her. Just like that. No warning. He put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her tight against him and just kept kissing her.

Finally Mary looked up at me. She said something about his tongue felt so good in her mouth, and his hand felt so good squeezing her titties. Somehow he had her bra pushed up off her tits, "Just like that". Mary snapped her fingers. He was squeezing her titties and playing with her nipples and sucking on her tongue. She couldn't think. Mary was looking steadfastly at the floorboards.

He sucked on her neck, and then her panties were gone, and he was fingering her little girl hole, and rubbing her love button. It just kept on and on and on. She couldn't think. He made her come. Mary glanced at me, then she quickly looked down.

I told her to pull back her hair. When she did I noticed some small love bites trailing down her neck behind her ear.

Mary was squirming in her seat at that point.

I told her I really doubted he didn't get what I got. She denied it, though. When I asked what stopped him from fucking her she looked out the window a while.

Then Mary said after he came in her mouth he was done. Mary told me she swallowed it and told him how great it tasted, but when she tried to get him hard again he zipped up and said it was time to get back to the party.

Mary was squirming in her seat, but holding my hand, and holding the side of the seat. Her face was turned down again, and her eyes were closed. Mary told me he wouldn't kiss her after he came in her mouth, even though she had swallowed. She licked her lips and turned to look at me.

She said, "Please don't hate me."

I do remember I said to her, "What a slut."

Mary accepted that and smiled tentatively. She continued squirming in her seat.

I reached over and flipped up her skirt. She was naked underneath and leaking pussy juice onto the seat. Mary spread her legs wide and reclined the seat as far as it would go. I ran my finger down into her pussy and slid into her vagina. She moaned. I scooped up some juices and slid up to her clitoris and began massaging her love button, then pinched it between my thumb and fingers and squeezed hard. Mary let out a loud moan and lifted her little cunt up to my fingers. After several seconds her hips started jerking up and down over and over as I massaged her clitty hard.

Then she closed her legs and pushed her hand down to push my hand away from her clitty.

After that, I called Mary a dirty little cheating come slut. Her only reaction was to smile.

I admit, I did put the truth out, and our friends did not stay friends with us, but as I mentioned he should not have played with fire. Mary's reputation suffered, but neither of us really cared about that.

Every adventure starts somewhere.