Maryjane, The Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My voice finally came back as my wonderful father fingered me. Through clenched lips, I managed to say, "Yes...! Yes I do daddy. Ohhh yesss daddyyyy, touch me there....do that," I swayed as his fingers probed my virgin cunt. He found my clitoris again. "Oh yes daddy, touch me there,...right there." I sobbed happily. I almost fell but he caught me. My pussy knew what my mind didn't and as if acting on its own, drew his finger deeper. I wasn't sure if I should be embarrassed by how wet I was. "Daddy, I have something to ask you," I finally managed to say. My voice was just above a whisper. He was driving me to places my own fingers had never taken me. My poor little pussy was going crazy and I couldn't get enough of what he was doing. When he pushed his finger further, I squatted and made it go even deeper. "Oh yes," I murmured happily.

Part of me wanted to turn and run but my mother's words echoed through my mind. 'This is your day Ruth. This is the day you've been waiting for.' She was so right. She had been preparing me for this day for years. Gathering my strength, I push my fears aside and allowed my body to enjoy what my father was doing to me. The words flew out of my mouth now. "Father, I wanted to ask you...." My voice cracked and sounded stronger than I felt. "Father,... daddy," I started and stopped each time his finger found a special place. I couldn't believe how good that felt. The room seemed to spin but I finally managed to put all my words together. "Father can I...may I...may I.... suck your cock?" There! I had said it! I had actually asked him if he would allow me suck his cock... give him a blowjob; commit my first act of incest with him. I'd said it just as I'd practiced it with my mother. I felt as if the weight of the world had been lifted off of my shoulders. I began giggling and flailing my arms excitedly. I had finally spoken the magic words that would allow me to have sex with my father and mother. I was so excite that I said it again, this time louder and with more conviction. "Please father, may I suck your cock? May I give you a blowjob?"

That made my parents laugh and I could see how proud they were of me, especially my mother. Her smile brightened the room. I jumped when daddy withdrew his fingers and playfully pinched my bottom. My pussy already missed his finger. He chuckled and sat back in his chair and happily clapped his hands. "Why of course you may Ruthie," he laughed and rubbed the front of his pants. "You're a woman now and you've earned the right to suck your father's cock." That said, he sat up and pulled me between his legs again. I didn't know what he was going to do but I instinctively spread my legs for him. "Hold your dress up for me Ruthie." I obeyed without hesitation and watched as he pulled my panties off and hand them to me. "You won't need these anymore, will she dear," he said to my mother.

"No she won't dear." Mother laughed and lifted her dress and revealed her nakedness. "They just get in the way." She smiled and gave me a knowingly wink.

"Yes mother." I understood. I spread my legs wider and watched father slid his finger back into my moist cunt. "Oh father, that just what I've been waiting for. It feels so good." My body undulated and swayed back and forth and I learned how to meet his thrusting finger. When he inserted a second one, I willed my pussy to relax to accommodate him. I was no longer embarrassed about how I was flowing.

A pleased smile covered his face when he finally withdrew his fingers. "Good girl Ruthie," he told me as he playfully slapped my bare butt. He seemed very satisfied with how I had behaved. Sitting back, he nodding to his belt and asked, "Do you want to do it or should I?"

"I want to do it father." I wanted to do everything myself.

"Of course honey." Daddy winked at my mother and then he told her how well she had taught me, that made her cry.

Through her tears, she laughingly cautioned me, "Just be careful not to catch anything important."

"I won't mother," I said all serious. His belt was difficult and I was all thumbs but finally got it open and then was doubly careful as I slowly unzipped his pants. He stood and they fell to the floor and he stepped out of them. The size of the bulge tenting his boxers took my breath away. Slowly, reverently, I reached inside for him. My hand closed around his magnificent cock and I held him for the first time. I couldn't believe how big he was. My fingers didn't touch. The huge pinkish mushroom head came out first and made me gasped. It was as wide as a plum. "Oh daddy, it's so big!" It was so much bigger than I imagined it would be. My mother had shown me many dirty pictures of men's cocks but they hadn't prepared for what I had in my hand. I knew I should have felt grateful but I worried. How would I ever get him in my mouth, much less my pussy? "I had no idea mother."

She understood my apprehension and couldn't help joking. "Wait until you feel it in your cunny Ruth, then you'll know big." She winked at my father and proudly bragged, "Your father is more than average, much more."

"I can't wait," I nervously told her. With my eyes fixed on his magnificent prick, I told him, "Father, I think it's the most beautiful cock I've ever seen." It felt strange but natural to talk dirty to him. Mother had told me how much he liked his women to talk that way. From the look on his face, I knew she was right. I laughed like a child and gave it a little squeeze. He made it jump and I shrieked. "It moved. I made it jump." I held him with both hands now. His prick fascinated me. I thought of it as a huge pink missile; a rocket of flesh and blood that soon would be fucking me. "Mother, I had no idea it was going to feel so warm either." I brought it to my face and rubbed it against my cheek and even kissed it once and marveled at is softness. "It's hot and soft and hard all at the same time! It's so wonderful." I would have spent more time examining it if my mother hadn't chided me.

"Ruthie, there's plenty of time for that. You're father is waiting." She couldn't wait to see me suck him off.

Father understood my fascination and waved her off as he stepped out of his underwear. "Shush woman, the girls holding her father's cock for the first time, let her enjoy the moment." He leaned his muscular body back against the chair and basked in his glory and let me play with him all I wanted. "Are you so old you don't remember how excited you were the first time you held your fathers cock?" He was just as anxious as she was but he understood my excitement. This was my first experience with incest, and the historical moment wasn't lost on him. He could afford to be patient. He knew that what was going to happen next was inevitable. "Take your time Ruth. Have fun. Look and touch all you want. I know how excited you must be." His cock throbbed mightily in my hands and pre cum leaked from the slit.

I ran my thumb through the sticky fluid and curiously brought it to my mouth. A new taste...one I would become very familiar with covered my tongue. I loved how thick and sweet it felt and tasted. I knew it was called sperm but I was already thinking of it as cum. My mother had shared all her dirty books and movies with me so I knew all the slang words for sperm. I liked cum best of all. As well as fucking me, mother had told me how much my father looked forward to me sucking him off as well as shooting his cum all over my face. Both fascinated me and I couldn't wait to experience each. Without another word of encouragement, I knelt and pulled his cock to me and opened my mouth as wide as I could and accepted his gift of incest. "Thank you father," I told him just before my stretched lips closed around the head of his manhood. I sucked my first cock as if was my last. I loved how his balls swayed against my chin and how he filled my mouth and even how it made me gag. I must have done something right because soon daddy was filling my mouth with his thick sweet creamy cum. I held as much of it in my mouth as I could but some leaked out and ran down my chin before I swallowed. I didn't mind that he didn't last long; mother said that might happen. He honored me by allowing me give him two more blowjobs that morning; each one was better than the pervious.

My parents taught me much more than just sucking cock that first morning. I also learned more of my fantastic family's incestuous heritage as well as my new duties as my father's sex slut. Mother had schooled me on very facet of my new role and I couldn't wait to start my duties. "You must always make sure that your father or the men and women he gives you to are sexually satisfied Ruthie." I told her how excited I was to know I would have many lovers. "Your duty is to please the ones fucking you. Your needs are secondary," she warned me. "And you must always be ready and do what ever your lovers demand...no matter how degrading or painful that may be. You are your father's slut and your duty is to make him proud of you at all times." I promised I would.

That afternoon, while giving my father his fourth blowjob, mother started my lesbian lessons. "As well as pleasing men, you will have to know how to please the women he will be giving you to. Most of them will want your pussy so I will teach you how a woman makes love to anther women's cunt. I want you to sit on my face while you're sucking your father off." She crawled naked between my legs and pulled me down onto her face. "Try to remember what I'm doing because tomorrow it will be your turn." What a fantastic sensation it was to look down and watch my mother lick my cunt. I came twice on her face as my father filled my mouth with his delicious cum. I discovered I was insatiable. I couldn't get enough sex and was begging for more long after they were both satisfied. I fell asleep masturbating. I would loose my virginity the next day.

My parents woke me early the next morning. They were both naked. "I hope my little girl is ready to loose her cherry," daddy said as he held the head of his pillar like cock to my wet cunt. Mother had already worked my pussy over and I was well lubricated from cumming on her face. While my father fucked me and took my virginity, mother sat on my face and remembering what she had done for me, I tongue fucked her and tasted my first pussy as well as experiencing my first vaginal orgasm. We would repeat this marvelous incestuous act three more times that morning. We made passionate love until we all passed out.

Touching the locket around her neck, Ruth finished her story. "To celebrate my initiation into family sex, my father gave me this." She showed them the locket. "His picture is inside. On the back, he had the letters DLCS engraved.

Phil asked him what they meant.

"Daddies Little Cock Sucker," Ruth blushed. "I've worn it proudly from that day on."

"What a beautiful story Ruth," Philip said hugging her.

"Your father sounds so nice Ruth, your mother too," Maryjane said hugging her.

"They were and I miss them so much but meeting the two of you brings back so many wonderful memories. When I look at you Maryjane, I see myself and that makes me very happy."

After hearing Ruth's incredibly arousing story, Philip was more than ready to move her to the next step of his drama. "So now that we've determined that you're even more of a slut than Maryjane, what are we going to do about it Ruth?"

"Do? What do you mean what are we going to do Phil? You already have me half naked and I told you I wanted Maryjane. What more do you want of me? It's not as if I can just toss off the rest of my clothes, throw Mj up on the counter and make love to her." Ruth gasped when she saw the roguish smile in his eyes. "No Phil! No way! You're crazy! Someone will see us for certain. We could all be arrested! We can't!...Can we?" When he just kept smiling at her with those persuasive blue eyes she knew that's exactly what he wanted her to do. She couldn't help giggling. "Oh I can't believe I'm actually going to do this." Her breasts jiggled delightfully and she consciously covered them. "I am so going to hell."

Phillip laughed easily with her. "I knew you would Ruth. You want this as much as I do. Don't think about it, just do it and as you just so eloquently pointed out, you're already half naked and you've practically made love to Maryjane, so it's not that much of a leap to go the rest of the way." He held her breasts and lavishly licked her nipples. When she sighed and pressed back against him, he rolled her nipples between his lips until they were as hard as his dick. "Why don't we get you out of your skirt? I want to see the rest of you." Without asking, he started to take it off. Ruth grabbed his hand and stopped him.

"No Phil, let me do it. My father always liked it when I stripped for him." With a little flare, she unfastened her skirt and let it drop to the floor. "In for a penny..." She poised, hands on her hips, leg cocked and crotch thrust out. She felt naked even though she still had her panties still on.

"Gorgeous," Philip said and took her in his arms and kissed her. His hands roamed freely all over her firm body and he complimented her, as her father would have. "You're absolutely gorgeous Ruth." He picked up her skirt and walked around her and admired her from every angle. He loved her mature body. "Really nice Ruth," he told her as he held her butt and felt the firmness of each cheek. "Nice and tight, you must work out." He clucked his tongue approvingly. Only her panties hid her sex from his eyes; they would go soon. A few stray tufts of blond pubic hair peaked out around the leg of her bikini panties. "Nice bush," he complimented her. "You have such a great body Ruth." He thought of her as an amazing Jewish Amazon beauty ready for love. "Nice narrow hips and..." He put his hand between her legs and felt her cunt. Her panties were soaked. "Tight up here too I bet," he said as he slipped his fingers past her panties and then inside of her. "What a hot little cunt you have Ruth. You make my dick so fucking hard." Thrilling her again, he unzipped and pulled out his cock and rubbed it against her pussy. "See how hard you've made me Ruth." Reaching for her hand, he held it to him. When she wrapped her fingers around him, he groaned approvingly. "Good girl. Just like you use to do for your father I bet."

Ruth nodded and giggled like an excited schoolgirl. "I can't believe I'm doing this," she said as she slowly manipulated his long thick cock. She couldn't wait to feel him inside of her. To show him how much she wanted him, she moved her hips seductively against him and trapped his cock against her cunt and kissed him with unbridled passion. "I am such a bad little girl," she sighed happily and ground her cunt lewdly against him. "I want you," she huskily told him. "I want this inside of me while I'm making love to Maryjane." Breathing heavily she told him again, "I want you to fuck me Phil."

"I will Ruth." He leaned back and allowed her play with his cock.

"Maryjane," Ruth asked playfully, "Is your father always so persuasive?"

"Always," she replied and joined her. "Doesn't he have an awesome cock Ruth? I just love it," she told her as she wrapped her hand around his pole. With familiarity, she bent and easily took the head of his cock in her mouth and greedily sucked. The two of them played with his cock and balls and giggled like two girls with a new toy. "You should see it when he shots off Ruth, it's really amazing. I can barley swallow all of it."

Ruth laughed with her, "I can't wait to find out and ...to feel him inside of me. You're a very lucky girl," she enviously told her. She knew she had to have both of them....under any conditions. "Ok," she hissed conspiratorially. "Where?"

"I'll leave that up to you Ruth. You choose but hurry, I can't wait to get my cock inside of you." Philip thought for a moment and then said, "If you like, you can pretend I'm your father." It was an idea he hoped she would enjoy.

Ruth was touched by his insight. "I'd like that Phil...daddy." He made her feel safe and wanted and she trusted him explicitly now. "I'm flattered." Pushing her cunt at him, she told him, "It's been a long time since I've been fucked by such a handsome daddy." She took Maryjane's hand and guided it to her cunt. "I want both of you to finger me. I've never had had sex with a father and daughter before. Their combined fingers tortured her pussy. "That's where I want your cock daddy and that's where I want your tongue Maryjane." She covered her face to muffle her laughter, then thoughtfully asked Maryjane, "You don't mind if I fuck your father do you?"

Being nothing but her father's common slut, Maryjane was flattered that she would even bother asking. "I don't mind Ruth; I think it's cool that my dad wants to fuck you." She hugged her and gave her father a sly wink. "If I had a cock, I would fuck you too."

Ruth laughed at her innocence. "I'd like that!" As father and daughter hugged and kissed and fingered her, Ruth came at least three times from their double-digit fucking. "Oh fuck I needed that," she laughed happily and quickly peeled off her panties and proudly displayed her charms. "Tada," she laughed, as she poised naked. "I hope you like." She threw her arms out and smiled shyly as they looked at her. Her well-trimmed blonde bush glistened with her dew. She fluffed it and lewdly parted her lips and fingered her twat. "I can't believe how hot you two have made me."

"I love your cunt Ruth," Philip said as he watched her finger her pussy.

"You're both making me do such dirty things."

"Me too Ruth!" Maryjane laughed as she bent awkwardly and fingered her cunt.

"You really are a little slut aren't you Maryjane." It was a compliment and she knew Maryjane would take it that way.

"Big time," Maryjane laughed.

"Me too," Ruth laughed. With a sense of urgency, she said, "We need to find a place...now!" She thought for a moment. "How about one of our large dressing rooms?"

Philip shook his head. "Public, Ruth. I want you to fuck Maryjane in public." He relished the danger of exposure to his daughter.

"Oh fuck," Ruth sighed. "You're crazy Phil but I guess I am too." She thought again and then smiled. "Come this way." Naked except for her high heels, Ruth led them towards the back of the store. 'I can't believe I'm naked." Just walking nude through the store was enough to make her whole body tingle. If anyone discovered her, she knew she would be fired or worse. To keep her sanity, she kept reminding herself that her father would love this. Thankfully, there were no other employees or shoppers in that part of the store. "How about this?" She asked as she pulled several racks of nightgowns across a back aisle and made a semi private alcove for them. They only partially obscured from view anyone passing by but lent some privacy. "I hope this is ok because I am so horny I don't' know if can wait a minute longer." Jumping up on the edge of a counter, she spread her legs and feverishly masturbated. Every second that she didn't cum felt like an hour in hell. Saucily she asked Philip, "How's this, 'Mr. I want it publicly.' Is this public enough for our little orgy?"

"It will do," Philip said smiling. He knew anyone passing would probably see them. He liked that. "How about you Mj, does this look like a good place?" He knew anyplace was good enough for her right now. She was as turned on as Ruth was.

"It's perfect dad. Look, I can make a bed out of these beautiful gowns." She was already pulling dozens of expensive silk robes and negligee's from the racks and fashioning a makeshift bed on the counter. By the time she was done she had herself a gossamer love nest. "It's like a fairy princess's bed." She laid back and spread her legs invitingly. "My poor pussy needs you Ruth. Won't you come and make it all better?"