MaryJane's Epiphany Ch. 01

Story Info
Lymon unlocks MaryJane's deepest desires.
1.5k words
4.1
43.6k
7

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of a fan-inspired series that chronicles the adventures a young couple who explore the limits of their sexuality with unpredictable results. The story has evolved from the first person perspective of the husband, Paul, to the adventures of his wife, MaryJane, (MJ) as she discovers the true depths of her sensuality.

*

The scene opens in Lymon's bedroom. He and MJ are lying on his round bed. It's early morning and the California sky is clear and bright beyond the terrace. She's asleep, wrapped in red, silk sheets. He's putting a remote down on the curved nightstand beside his bed. He rolls over to MJ and caresses her thigh. She stirs a little and he kisses the top of her head, pausing to inhale the scent of her hair.

He scoots out of bed and strolls naked to the wall of windows that looks onto the terrace. He admires the ocean view for a minute and then turns to admire MJ.

Her sensual curves are provocative even under the sheets -- maybe more so. The silk clings to her round ass, tiny waist and the curve of her breasts. He touches his stomach and chest with his left hand, stroking his penis with his right. MJ stirs some more and rolls on to her back. He moves over to stand beside the bed and touches an exposed foot. She's awake; her eyes are nearly closed but focused on his semi-hardness. Smiling, she reaches for him and pulls him closer to her face.

He closes his eyes and hisses with pleasure as she blows softly on his swollen purple head and kisses it. Her tongue snakes out to taste the soft flesh and he gets harder still. She's really into it -- tonguing and teasing that nasty treat!

He runs his hands through her hair, pausing to caress her ears. She's clearly enjoying this and smiles up at him as she takes the glistening head between her lips, sucking it lightly. She grips the base his cock really tight while her thumb strokes the ridge. Her other hand cups his balls and runs a finger up to his asshole. He traces her ears lightly with his fingers and takes each lobe between his thumb and forefinger, gently pulsing them. During the past couple of days he's explored this woman's body and found those spots that really turn her on. Her ears and neck are two places and he's found some more.

Lymon is quite taken by MJ; she is, after all, only twenty-four and quite a fine piece of ass. As good a fuck as he'd ever had and maybe the best! And he had, in his day, fucked and sucked with the best, on the best. At least he'd thought so but here he was entertaining this juicy slice. He wanted to savor every moment with her and he was! He was giving her the benefit of his experience; he'd spent half his life in front of a camera learning howta make 'em holla! He'd sure made this one holla! Damned if he didn't! She was special. She was bringing out the best in him, so it was the least he could do for her.

He pulled her off his cock, leaned down and kissed her. She was flushed and hot from his touch and tasted nasty. He took a breast in each hand and kissed his way down to one nipple and then the other -- kissing and gently nipping each one. They were as big as his thumbs -- perfect little cylinders of pink flesh.

She exhaled deeply and said his name. He sucked each one and began to caress them gently with those experienced fingers. He kissed her deep as she moved to his touch. She sucked on his tongue and continued to squeeze him in concert with the number he was playing on her nips. He pinched them, one at a time, harder and harder. She moaned on his tongue, gripping his cock like a vise! Her eyes rolled back and her breathing was harsh and ragged. Her body's response was a series of involuntary spasms. She was definitely on the way.

He turned her around and continued his assault on her nipples. He sucked on her ear lobes and whispered to her: "Play with your clit, yeah, that's right; while I fuck your sweet, tight ass!"

"Fuck my ass, I'm yer bitch!" She wasn't playin', she was claimin'!

She made some incoherent noises as he slid that thick hot shaft into her asshole. The sensations from stroking and pinching her nipples alternately sent delicious waves of pleasure and bolts of electricity through her body. His cock filled and stretched her bunghole. He pounded her firm ass with confidence while she writhed in abandon. She was coming and coming in his control. She'd never been ridden and used like this! Wherever he was taking her, it was non-stop, ultrasonic and first-class! He'd opened a window to her most primal self, sent her to unimaginable depths! She was spinning free locked in his embrace! She grunted, thrashed and gasped from orgasm to mindless orgasm.

He caught fire and dropped a hot load, making his own incoherent noises. He finished pumping his load slower and slower till he pulled out. Her nipples would be sore; he'd really worked 'em!

They lay there together for a good while, she on her stomach; he on top of her, panting, dazed, satisfied, and spent. The sight of themselves in the mirror, his slender, muscular, black body atop her ripe, creamy whiteness made quite a contrast with the red sheets on the bed. It made him smile to think that he'd just put that coochie through its paces. Worked it! God, she smelled and felt good! What an amazing fuck! He wished he'd met her forty years ago but damned glad that he was with her now. That pussy making his old cock work harder than it had in years. He didn't mind.

The world came back into focus as MJ caught her breath and admired the view in the wall mirror. She tingled from the afterglow and enjoyed Lymon's weight on her. He'd taken her to a place with calm strength and allowed her to fully experience her sexual self. She was whole and complete. She could see a gob of cum had leaked onto her butt cheek from his prick. She sniffed her right hand; the one she'd fingered herself with. She offered it to Lymon. He inhaled the musk and sucked on her fingers. With her left hand she wiped the cum off her ass and tasted it.

"Mmmmmmmm", he says around her fingers, "that's the best tasting coochie ever."

She smiles at him in the mirror and says "There's more where that came from and you can have as much as you want." She slides out from under him and heads for the shower, "Wanna wash my back and I'll wash yours?"

"How 'bout I wash your front and back?" He follows her into the shower.

Under the hot spray they soap each other and rinse. She kneels and takes him into her mouth, sucking that thick black choad with passion. Her head bobs up and down and she sucks harder with each stroke. She pulls back, looks up at him and says, "Fuck my face" She's not asking.

He sinks that thick meat all the way down her throat and rides her face with slow sensual strokes. His balls slap at her chin as he builds to a climax. He's gripping her head in both hands as he slides that hot black meat down her throat! She's sucking him for all she's worth and he's roaring as he shoots his load. She pulls back again and drains the last of the cum onto her tongue. He's panting and dizzy. With her eyes closed she savors the last gobs of cum, licking it from her lips. They towel off and head back to the bed. He's asleep before she finishes drying her hair. She wraps the towel around her head and snuggles up to him. His skin is clean and warm. She feels well used and happy. Before she drifts back to sleep she thinks about her relationship with Paul and how the past few days and hours are going to affect that. Lymon just fucked her cross-eyed and she wasn't ready to go back home. He was still out of town on business with his boss and she was glad that she didn't have to deal with discussing their marriage just yet. She needed to talk to Lymon first. She hoped that he wanted to have her around as much as she wanted him. She needed him to make her pussy go wild again. Needed him to work her into a fuck frenzy like he had every time they were together. He'd put the longdick on her pussy and knocked the bottom outa it! That cool look in his eyes as he took her made her wet and weak. Hot bitch that she was, she'd probably need that hotfuck treatment every day. She wouldn't hurt Paul but she needed him to understand that this old man had just tamed her cunt in a way no man ever had before.

"Tamed it?" she mused, "More like untamed it!" That was: ONE HAWT FUCK! She so wanted to get used like that every day!