MaryJane's Epiphany Ch. 02

Story Info
MJ seduces Lymon and falls into her own trap.
2.1k words
4.33
19.6k
3

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of a fan-inspired series that chronicles the adventures a young couple who explore the limits of their sexuality with unpredictable results. The story has evolved from the first person perspective of the husband, Paul, to the adventures of his wife, MaryJane, (MJ) as she discovers the true depths of her sensuality.

Lymon was gone when she woke at nine. Wow, what a 'good morning honey!' fuck! He'd sent her into orbit! She wasn't coming down anytime soon! Her clit tingled when she thought about him and his loving touch! He'd told her that he was going to take care of some business and set up the studio for some sessions. She poured some coffee and considered the past few days she'd spent with him:

First and foremost: It was the best sex she'd ever had! Absolutely. No man or woman had ever made her come like that! She'd NEVER felt so complete and satisfied! Ever! So good that she was going to find him later and GET SOME!

Second: She was going to have to call work and get a patient schedule. Some of her patients could see anyone but there were a few that she had to see. There was a trust factor and she was a shift supervisor and an RN. She had responsibilities even if she was turning into someone's fuckho'. She was having a great time but she did have obligations.

Third: How did he get her to fuck like that? He was in total control and she was doing tricks for him! It was intense, intoxicating.

Fourth: She wanted to show him some more tricks. He'd better be up to it.

Fifth: He'd better be ready! Her pussy was wet and ready to do some tricks!

She showered and went into the clinic, did some paperwork and wrote some cases. She met a few patients and had a short shift meeting. She was officially 'taking a vacation day' but she needed to meet with the staff and keep current with the situation. MJ loved being a nurse and since she'd become the shift focal it was busier and crazier than ever! She was glad that her staff was as dedicated as she was. She'd only told her second about Lymon and what was going on. Sharia advised her to 'hit it like you git it!' and not worry about the consequences. MJ decided that Sharia didn't get out much or things could be better at home. Either way, she was making the most of her days off. Her days off had started out wild, fast, and hot like a roller coaster on the fourth of July. It was only a few days ago that she'd walked in on her BGF Chloe getting her pussy whacked by their landlord, Lymon Brooks, a seventy-five year old who was also known as 'Dick Dragon' – a black 70's porn star. At first (hearing the screams) she thought that Chloe was in trouble and rushed into her friend's apartment to see Chloe on the couch with her ankles up around her ears, getting longdicked by Lymon, and hollerin'!!! At that point, MJ did what any best girl friend would do: she discreetly exited and went back to her own apartment to masturbate while thinking about the HAWT! fuck that Lymon was putting on Chloe!!

Chloe had gone to work for Lymon as a secretary/girl Friday about a month before but MJ had never suspected that the old man would be drilling her GF! Lymon had a prick that was as long and thick as anything she'd ever had or seen! It made her hotnwet just knowing that her friend was getting every inch of it!

When Paul got home an hour later she described in detail what she'd seen: Chloe getting stroked by a guy twice her age whose dick was as thick as a brick!!

It inspired them to fuck long and hard into the night. When MJ was 'turned on' she needed to work it long and hard – one orgasm was too many and a million not enough! She really got turned on seeing her friend getting it! She and Chloe had gotten aquainted during the first week that she and Paul had moved in. They'd done all the girlfriend things, shopping, lunch, the gym. A couple of months later Chloe had told MJ that she hadn't had sex since she left her ex.

"Six months?" MJ's incredulous expression was priceless. Chloe might have just as well told her that she was an alien.

"Seven and a half but who's counting?" Chloe tried to smile.

"No!" MJ was astonished but honestly concerned about her GF.

"Yes, sad to say, but true." Chloe felt better letting MJ know, she felt better letting anyone know. She was forty-four, nice looking, fit, and as hot-blooded as a woman could be. She had been very satisfied by Rico, her ex, who'd given her a hot fuck at least four or five times a week. Finding out about his hoochie-girl was devastating! At first, she thought that it was because she hadn't satisfied him but came to realize that he was fucking around because he could. It hurt all the same. She'd really loved the guy and would have forgiven him if he'd asked early on but Chloe'd figured out that he was going to play her just like he had for years. She divorced him.

"Girl, I'm going out of town next week for to a conference." MJ pulled her back into the present. "I want you to hang out with Paul and have some fun."

"Chica, he's your esposo! You're loco!"

"Si, muy loco, but chica to chica, you need a man. A real man who can make you feel like a real woman!"

"Paul." Chloe looked into MJ's eyes trying to understand.

"Si, girlfriend, my Paul is a good man who has a tongue made for teasing the kitty and his dick is muy sweet! I want you to chill, hang out, or whatever with him while I'm outa town! I want you to feel comfortable with him."

"You don't care?" It was Chloe's turn to be incredulous!

"I care a lot! This offer is GF to GF! Entiendo?"

"Si, Entiendo."

Chloe seduced Paul the first night MJ was gone and fucked him twice a day while MJ was in Denver. Paul also ate her pussy a couple of times a day, something that Rico had never done! Chloe celebrated his attention with a passion.

When MJ got back they had some memorable threesomes.

So after MJ had conspired with Paul to seduce Lymon; she went over to see Chloe and told her that she wanted him. Did Chloe have an objection?

She didn't want to hurt Chloe if she was in love with him or wanted to keep him to herself. Chloe told her, "Girl, if want that man you go right ahead, hell, you let me have Paul for a week! Wear one of those 'fuck me now' tops of yours and let nature take it's course! You should know this about him: he can deliver the goods! He's been boning me for a couple of weeks and he knows howta! work that thang!"

So she sprung the trap. It was her day off and Lymon was coming to check a problem Paul had discussed with him: slow drains. MJ selected a pair of tight! shorts and a silk top that was barely legal. The clingy fabric hugged her curves and left little to the imagination! She liked the way the shorts hugged her butt and made it round, not that it needed it. Her ass was round and thick! It didn't need any enhancement!

When Lymon arrived he measured some drain cleaner into all the sinks in the apartment. MJ got him a soda and sat on the sofa with him, giving him a good look at her tits!

As they talked, she realized that this was a man with depth, verve, and panache. He was older but in great shape for any age, not just a seventy-year old. His dark skin shone with vitality and good health. She was going to have to check out some of his videos sometime. Chloe would probably know where to get some. Of course, Chloe'd been getting the real thing – that really thick black thing! She didn't have to speculate about that nasty treat! MJ envied her friend the fact that Chloe'd tagged it before MJ'd snagged it! The fact that he hadn't hit on her (she wouldn't have minded!) but elected to talk to her and make respectful conversation was impressive. When she wanted a man, the man never showed any restraint. Not this one, he was reserved and cool. She was just going to have to put it out there and work for it.

When he finished flushing the sink in the master bath he turned to find her leaning against the doorframe.

He smiled, "All finished, they're running good."

She took a step and was within inches of him. "Now that you've cleaned my pipes I think that it's only fair that I clean yours." Her eyes shone with desire and challenge. He was still smiling as he put his hands on her waist and drew her into an embrace. He tasted her ear, sucked on the lobe, nuzzled her neck and throat while he caressed her ass. She felt hot, weak, wrapped in a wave of pleasure. She groaned when he kissed her. He was slender and muscular; it felt like she was holding a hot young thug. She'd sprung the trap and now she was caught. His tongue touched hers and she tasted him, it made her dizzy! She was making sounds as his hands found some good spots.

"Aren't we moving rather fast for this?" His face was inches from hers.

She tried to focus as her blood turned to flame and her clit throbbed. She wanted, no, she needed him to touch her, taste her, work her into a frenzy.

She couldn't speak, only rasp her confusion.

He took her over to the bed and gently laid her down. He ran his hand over her body touching her face, tits, and stomach. He exposed her stomach, leaned over and kissed her 'outie' belly button, her stomach and down to the line of her shorts. Then he planted his nose on her snatch and inhaled her scent – through the shorts! She couldn't think and he was talking to her.

"Why don't we head over to my place, you did say that you were off today, right? We can swim, enjoy the Jacuzzi, each other and I can bring you back whenever you want."

"Fuck me, Lymon, fuck me now! Like the ho' I am. My cunt's on fire! I need it now."

Lymon chuckled and pulled her to her feet. "Oh, girl, we're gonna have some fun, count on it! But first let's head over to my place – I've got a pool, a view, and we can make some movies and some memories."

"Lymon, I need you!" She put his hand between her legs then held it under his nose. "Smell that! That's hot! Wet! Cunt! For you!"

"Come on, I'll put the top down and you can stroke me on the way."

As they drove to Lymon's place on the cliffs overlooking the pacific, he fingered her right breast and nipple. She was nuzzling his cock through his trousers.

Lymon had this one figured out: she was used to getting her way. And why not? She was beautiful, intelligent with a body that men dreamed about: thick, red hair, emerald green eyes and those ripe curves! She was more than one man's dream. She wasn't used to being made to wait for anything, much less a man. She was used to having guys tear her clothes off and suck her tits! Lymon was making her wait. He put the Cadillac's top down and rubbed her nipple through the thin fabric of her top. She bit his dick and moaned. A guy in a white SUV was checking out this nasty action. He gave Lymon a thumb's up! Lymon smiled back as he drove leisurely out to the coast. MJ was gripping his arm with one hand and fingering herself with the other. She'd be ready for some when they got to his place. He was gonna teach her howta! This was a lesson that he would enjoy giving. This was gonna be memorable. She was panting and moaning as he stroked that nipple! He smiled to himself as he turned into his driveway, he was really getting turned on.