MaryJane's Epiphany Ch. 04

Story Info
MJ does tricks for the neighbors.
2k words
4.33
19.2k
1

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of a fan-inspired series that chronicles the adventures of a young couple who explore the limits of their sexuality with unpredictable results. The story has evolved from the first person perspective of the husband, Paul, to the adventures of his wife, MaryJane, (MJ) as she discovers the true depths of her sensuality.

*

She was lying naked in the sun and warm all over. It's rays were exciting her and igniting fires in her pussy that spread outward. She wanted to be with someone, Paul or Lymon, maybe, to enjoy this exquisite warmth that was filling her up, steaming her cunt, making her crazy. Making her grab that shaved scalp and hold that wonderful tongue against her clit! She moaned his name and face-fucked him, humping that tongue! What a way to wake up! She must have dozed off in the afterglow of that wangdangdoodle she put on him but he was showing her some tricks of his own with that wakeupnow tongue he was putting on her! He was gonna make her holla! And she was! Hollerin' and buckin' on that educated tongue! She rode waves of heat that pulsed through her. It was like his tongue knew what she liked, knew how to deliver what her cunt needed! It was licking, teasing and stabbing her clit in an oral assault that turned her mind and body into a sheet of flame! She screamed his name over and over when she came.

He left her lying in bed while he went out and swam some laps. She stirred and forced herself to sit up. He was swimming right after fucking her silly? She went out and joined him, matching him stroke for stroke and pulling away as she found her rhythm. He tried to catch her but she was getting farther ahead with every stroke, her muscular legs kicking in perfect coordination with her arms. She was quite the athlete back in the day and excelled at field hockey, swimming, soccer, basketball and softball. MJ had muscles in those curves and she was as competitive as she was horny! She ripped off fifty laps and joined Lymon who'd given up trying and lounged on the far side.

"What a great pool! This is such fun!" She wasn't even winded! He was impressed!

"When I put it in I could have put in an Olympic size or the half size. I opted for the half size and after watching you, I wish that I'd gone for the Olympic! You are one bad-mamma-jamma!" He laughed.

Applause from the Farnhams got their attention! Doug and Sue were on their deck and acknowledging MJ's efforts.

Sue Farnham hollered "How about some doubles tennis? That is, if either of you have anything left!"

Lymon looked at MJ who nodded eagerly. He waved and said, "We'll be over as soon as we get dressed! We got more than enough left to kick your butts!"

Doug called back, "It's on!"

Lymon looked at MJ, "Do you have shoes and shorts? I have a T that will fit you."

"I've got shoes, shirt, shorts and a swimsuit in my gym bag."

"Let's go kick their ass!"

When they arrived at Doug and Sue's court a few minutes later they warmed up by playing each other as they waited for their hosts. Once again, this fit young woman impressed him; her coordination and reflexes were fantastic!

"Why should anything about this child surprise me?" He mused.

Doug and Sue Farnham were prototypical millionaire Californians: Fit, likeable, relaxed, and tanned. He was in his sixties, grey, affable. She was in her late forties, probably early fifties, and blonde with some pear-shaped store-boughts.

She patted MJ's butt and Lymon's dong when they arrived. Doug settled for hugging MJ.

They played two sets, MJ and Lymon won both as Doug and Sue played as hard as they could. Lymon'd told MJ to play to win and she did! Everyone had worked up a good sweat, Lymon included. He was in excellent shape for an old man. MJ checked herself; he was in excellent shape for any man, at any age! She played behind him and admired his speed and coordination. Afterward, they relaxed courtside under an umbrella drinking iced tea and lemonade. Doug removed his sunglasses and was checking MJ out, as was his wife. MJ was, after all, quite a fine, young slice! They inquired about MJ's occupation but otherwise made polite conversation. She appreciated that they were trying to make her feel comfortable -- their first impression was her deepthroating Lymon in the driveway! She just couldn't help herself, he'd gotten her so HAWT! And Nasty! That she just lost control, right there on the front seat of his Cadillac, parked in the driveway. She was still hot from before and with Sue staring at her nipples she was wondering where this was going to go!

"MJ, let's cool off in the water." Sue stood, taking her hand, and led her over to the pool. There she shed her clothes, winked at everyone, and dove in. MJ joined her. Doug and Lymon wore huge grins of appreciation.

Sue swam up to MJ, nodded toward the men and said in a low voice, "You wanna put a real smile on their faces?" She raised an eyebrow.

MJ smiled and said, "Sure."

They swam to the shallows opposite the table and embraced where Sue began massaging MJ's back and neck. MJ leaned back, Sue reached around, then cupped her tits to pinch and stroke the nipples. She put her legs around MJ's waist. MJ rubbed Sue's legs as she undulated to the nippleplay. Sue kissed her neck and licked her ear. MJ leaned back and let the taller woman kiss her and caress her tits. The men lounged and enjoyed the show. Sue really tasted good and really knew how to heat it up. MJ was hot again, ready for some.

Sue whispered in her ear, "You are so beautiful with such a perfect body, I want to kiss you all over!" She kissed and sucked MJ's ear. "I want you, MJ, right here, right now!" She sucked the lobe and bit it. MJ moaned, that bite had sent a jolt right to her clit! It ached; she needed that tongue down there to work it.

Sue untangled herself, stood up, pulling MJ to her feet without breaking the kiss. They stood there for a couple of minutes caressing and kissing each other deeply. Sue held out her hand to the men. On cue, Doug handed her a thick cloth robe. Sue laid it out next to the pool and had MJ lay back, legs spread. She sat in the shallow water at the edge, between MJ's shapely legs. MJ stroked her own breasts, fingering those stiff nipples. Sue stroked MJ's legs while she kissed the inside of her thighs up to MJ's trimmed bush. She kissed it; MJ made a little sound. She kissed it again, this time teasing the lips with the tip of her tongue. MJ reached down and held the back of Sue's head. She ground her pussy into that amazing tongue! Sue ate her pussy with an enjoyment and confidence that broke something loose inside of MJ, she let the wave carry her over the top and out to sea! She bucked and fucked the older woman's face hard! She shuddered, coming again and again, letting that tongue do it's magic on her clit!

When she was finished Sue climbed on top of her and kissed her, thanking her for letting her enjoy that tasty treat! "That is the sweetest pussy I've ever tasted! You are wonderful!"

Doug helped his wife to her feet and thanked MJ. "That was quite a show but Sue needs to take care of me now." He gripped his hard-on through his shorts, "See, honey? Daddy's got some candy for you."

Sue, under the influence of MJ's hot pussy, just nodded and followed Doug into the lower level.

Lymon helped MJ to her feet and into the robe. He led her back to his place through the garden and his side yard.

"Lymon, what's going on?"

"Oh, it's all good, they just like to get worked up and then go wail away on each other. He's not into swinging or tagging anyone besides Sue and she's into girls."

"That sounds different." MJ was a little confused. 'I meant weird', she thought.

"Different, not weird." Lymon was not confused and he did understand the nuance in her observation. "I respect their limits. They're entitled, they are my neighbors, after all."

Chloe had prepared some tacos de pescatore and pico de gallo for them. They enjoyed the snack with some beer as they watched a video that Chloe cued. It was MJ and Lymon in his bed just a couple of hours ago -- getting' sum!!! Damn! That old man could fuck good! Onscreen, she was hollerin'! MJ was getting' hawt just watching this amateur video that he'd shot. Now she was curious, how did he record their hook-up? She looked over at Chloe who winked.

"That is some nasty shit you two got goin'!" Chloe was subdued and appreciative.

Lymon answered: "She makes it easy to get hard and stay hard!"

They all laughed. MJ was still curious, how did he get that good video?

She found out after the meal. Lymon took her to his studio and and from a laptop showed her all the camera feeds in his mansion. His bedroom had six or seven. He scrolled through the feeds and found them, then opened all of the bedroom feeds from their tryst. There she and Lymon were, wrapped up like snakes, in seven separate windows, from seven different perspectives!

He tapped a couple of keys and another window opened: this showed him reaming Chloe's ass in his bedroom. Chloe reached in, tapped another key and the window expanded to fill the screen. Another key turned on the audio: "Unnnnghhhhgh! Fuck me, baby! Fuck my brown ass!" He slid that monster all the way in to make her holla some more!

"I recently upgraded my studio so that it can be run nearly anywhere in the house using a laptop, mouse, or a joystick."

"Wow. This is amazing." MJ was impressed. This guy was full of surprises, not all of them between the sheets!

"Thanks, but I had my great-grand nephew and his friend help me with the server software and coordination. It's a good investment, I lease my studio on a regular basis, and going digital gives me a flexibility that allows me to be comfortable and creative." Onscreen Chloe had flipped over onto her back for him to ride! "Whoa! Girl! That was Whacked!" He laughed. MJ and Chloe giggled.

Watching her girl friend getting hammered like a star was fantastic, but she was thinking about this guy: he was more complex and amazing than she'd ever imagined. He'd slipped his hand inside her robe and was stroking her butt. He'd worked up a sweat playing tennis and smelled good. She leaned into him as she watched him fuck her best friend's ass. Chloe had moved in on the other side to feel her tit. She smelled good, too.

"God, I'm such a slut!" She thought. She was wet and getting hotter by the second. She'd left Paul a voicemail and a note on the table to join them here. She felt a little guilty about having such a good time while he was at work, but he'd been out of work for a while, (fucking Chloe nearly every day! -- and that ditzy blonde bitch who worked the coffee kiosk on the corner!) so she wasn't going to worry about him being left out of the fun for now.

He'd be here after work. Right now, she had other things to occupy her -- Chloe fingering her tit, for one. Lymon running his finger down the crack of her ass for another! How did he know about that spot? It was getting hard to focus sandwiched between these two. She turned and kissed Chloe gently at first, then turned up the heat, exploring with her tongue. She ran her other hand over Lymon's stomach, feeling the muscles, admiring the definition, down to his cock.

She gave it a squeeze! Chloe tasted really good! MJ felt weak and hot. She was gonna do some tricks with these two!