MaryJane's Epiphany Ch. 06

Story Info
Lymon teaches MJ's coochie some new tricks!!
1.7k words
4.16
14.9k
1
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of a fan-inspired series that chronicles the adventures of a young couple who explore the limits of their sexuality with unpredictable results. The story has evolved from the first person perspective of the husband, Paul, to the adventures of his wife, MaryJane, (MJ) as she discovers the true depths of her sensuality.

They dozed in a satisfied haze after fucking each other silly. MJ was amazed that a man as old as her grandpa could get a nut, much less make her cunt do tricks and leave her in as steamy daze! That was some good black dick, no matter how old he was! Lymon was just damned glad that he'd lived this long, damned glad he'd lived through the last hour and really damned glad that he'd been able to bring it! He tries to piece this whole day together:

He'd gone over to flush some drains for a tenant and wound up getting' jiggy with his beautiful, healthy, hot, wife! A wife with a coochie as hot and spicy as mama's chili! Damn! So he takes care of the drains, and her, and gives her the benefit of his vast experience in the doing. Double Damn! This woman smelled, tasted, and fucked as good as any he'd ever known! He was having the time of his seventy-four year old life with this redheaded treat! What did she call it, doing tricks? Redheaded, wildass pussy! She wanted to make some more video with him. So what's up with that? Who was she gonna watch it with, her husband, her next fling? That reminded him, he needed to turn off the feed. He looked at the main camera location and saw the red light instead of the green. Chloe must have turned it off after they'd finished this latest round. So she was checkin' it out in real-time while she waited for Paul. Chloe, jeez, he'd forgotten about her! There was another fine slice! She'd helped MJ set this up and he strongly suspected that Paul was in on it, too. None of it made sense, like why would Paul send him over there to fuck his wife? Why would Chloe help her set the stage? He wasn't sure what all was going on here but he sure wasn't gonna complain or ponder it too much, this was too good to pass up! He was glad he could remain on top of her, relishing her fine, young body! He dozed off.

Her return to reality took a long time, not that she was in a hurry, not at all. She was savoring every moment of this experience! He was still lying on her back with his half soft cock in her soaked pussy. Her clit was satisfied but still pulsing, he'd really done it some good! His regular breathing signaled that he was asleep. Why not? She might take a little nap, too! Right now she just felt too good wrapped in this sticky warmth. Good and nasty. A little nap would be nice, with him still in her and covered in their sweat and cum. She wouldn't sleep long, just enough to let him rest up for some more.

She woke with a start! She'd really been out for a while. It was still daylight but the sun was on its way into the Pacific. Lymon had rolled onto his back but his legs were still tangled with hers. She gently removed them and headed for the bathroom to pee. She stopped to admire his sleeping self on the way back: muscular, black, and slender. She felt weak and tight inside when she looked at him. His cock hung over his leg, limp and thick as her forearm. She wanted to plant one on his sleeping mouth; wanted to plant either pair of lips on his lips. He'd woke her earlier with his tongue. She crawled onto the other side of the bed and appraised his sleeping cock. Decided to return the favor. He was still asleep and wasn't roused when she kissed that black shaft. It smelled of her pussy and cum. Delicious. She'd always liked her smell, especially when it was on one of her lover's mouth, fingers, or cocks. She tasted more of it, touched her tongue to the head. The flavor was musky and salty, really good. It moved a little in response. She took the tip between her lips and teased it with her tongue. He moved, she was sure he was awake but she was into this now, she was gonna get a load in her mouth. She wrapped her hand around it's thickening mass, lifted it. She moved in on his nuts, kissed the left one, licked it, (MMMMMMM! It tasted so nasty!) and then took as much of it as she could in her mouth. Jeez, only about half of it fit, but his cock was plumping up nicely. She stroked it very slowly. She sucked around on that nut, squeezed on the other one while he made some sounds deep inside his chest. He gasped and sighed when she finally got the whole thing in her mouth.

"MMMMMMMM!" She purred around his nut, making him crazy.

"Might as well give him the full treatment." she thought and teased his asshole, stroking it with her nail. He was breathing a little harder as she worked that finger up the chute. He groaned with pleasure. She was getting to him. Her mouth made loud smacking sounds as she sucked his nut. She moved her head around, pulling on it as she did. His cock was full and thick now, almost ready for her attention! She gripped the shaft as hard as she could, running her thumb over the head. He pulled her around to put his face in her snatch. He smelled her wet pussy, kissed it, then started to use that expert tongue; spreading the lips, working on her clit, licking and teasing it. Waves of heat were radiating from her cunt outward. He tasted and smelled so good, she couldn't get enough! She had a finger all the way up his ass making him squirm. She was losing herself to his tongue, she didn't want to come until he did but damn! he was workin' the coochie! Doin' it some good!

She came up for air, slid her grip to the base, and kissed the head of his cock.

"Hi, remember me? It seems like a long time since we were together." She kissed it again, taking part of it into her mouth to wet it. "I thought you would." The head glistened with her sticky saliva and a clear thread hung between it and her lips. She rubbed it on her face as she humped his face and tongue. She felt so wild and nasty! She was going off the hook with this black beauty of a cock and his educated tongue. She told him: "Your tongue knows how to talk to my pussy and make it do tricks." She takes that dark shaft deep, grunting and panting, as a delicious feeling builds inside. She's dimly aware of her reflection in the mirror, skankin' it to the max with a choad the color of coffee, big as her forearm. She grinds her clit on his face, relishing the waves of pleasure he's giving her. That tongue was becoming her whole world! Nothing mattered except to have it in constant contact with her clit.

She finally surrenders to that tongue, coming on his face, moaning around his cock stuffed halfway down her throat, pumping his ass with her finger and his meat with her mouth! He pops his rocks, nearly gagging her. When she pulls out a thick gob lands on her lips and cheek! She sucks some more jizz as his tongue sends another jolt through her! And another! She licks the spoo off her lips, swallows it, and sucks some more! She can't get enough of that sticky treat. She could milk him all day for that stuff! His tongue makes her shudder with another orgasm! and another one! Then she loses track as orgasm after orgasm lay claim to that pussy.

All that sucking has him hard again and he slides her off and rolls her onto her back. It's time to pound that pussy! He spreads her legs and guides his hardon into her pussy. She gasps and quivers as the head spreads the lips. He holds it there, marveling at the moist heat. He takes an ankle in each hand and holds her feet in the air. She's moaning "Fuck me, Fuck me." And he does, strokin' that thick cock slowly, ever so slowly into that tight twat. He leans into her legs as he penetrates deeper and deeper till he's got her folded in half underneath him. He's stroking it pretty steadily, not quite poundin' on it, not yet, he's gonna enjoy this fineass slice of pussy! Workin' it fast, now slow, deep, shallow, real deep, then givin' it some mo'! She's sucking his tongue making one continuous moan as she does.

The strokes get more urgent as he works into a rhythm: time to start poundin' on it! She grips his ass tightly as he gets into this action. She's folded in half – legs between them, her feet on either side of her head. It is amazing that she's never been fucked like this before, he's got her coming and coming! She's gasping, grunting, moaning, and screaming, all at once as he gets the right stroke to hit bottom! She convulses as he takes her to that place where she's never been! He shoots load after load into that hot, writhing cunt slowly grinding to a stop! He's panting and trembling, completely drained after that performance. She's out of it, gasping, babbling, senseless.

He hopes that she's sated for the time being, he's not gonna be ready for any action for a good while! He feels fantastic, can't remember ever feeling better, but he's all fucked out, and hopes that she is, too, until he recovers. That is one wild, hot, hungry, and horny pussy she's got! Insatiable.

Then he remembers, Paul is coming over after work to party. That should get him a break.

He wonders if Paul is up to it, because she's wearing his old ass out! He needs to rest, smoke a cigar, and get his mind straight!