MaryJane's Epiphany Ch. 07

Story Info
Lymon hosts a four-way; MJ is the treat!
2.4k words
4.17
13.8k
1
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of a fan-inspired series that chronicles the adventures of a young couple who explore the limits of their sexuality with unpredictable results. The story has evolved from the first person perspective of the husband, Paul, to the adventures of his wife, MaryJane, (MJ) as she discovers the true depths of her sensuality.

*

Lymon admires MJ's leg as he returns to earth from orbit. His fingers trace a path from her calf to her butt examining the skin texture and musculature. Her body is healthy, firm, and silky to the touch. What the hell, she's only twenty-five; she should be in great shape! She was all 'o' that! That was one fine fuck they'd just had! She's cross-eyed and panting from that same encounter. What a marvel! It astonishes him that he can inspire that kind of response from this woman, a nymphomaniac who's a third of his age! He contemplates this unlikely liaison while he watches night fold over Southern California and the live feed from the living room. MJ's husband, Paul, is there with Chloe getting it on in color! He's tall, buff, and handsome with dirty blonde hair in a 'surfer' cut. He's an attractive contrast with Chloe's light mocha. They're watching a vid of MJ giving him head earlier this morning! Chloe is enthusiastically tonguing his cock as they watch MJ onscreen do the same to Lymon's!!! Whoa!

Chloe was performing as she promised MJ earlier: she closes her eyes as she takes half of Paul's cock down her throat, then bobs her head up and down almost in time with MJ onscreen. Paul fingers Chloe and watches his wife's head pump up and down on Lymon's thick shaft.

Lymon wonders if this isn't the craziest day he's ever had? He's been seduced by this beautiful, redheaded, creature; set up by his secretary/girl Friday: Chloe. Crazy. She's fucking and sucking like a whore on dollar night. Together, they're tearing it up on the sheets, giving each other what seems to be the fuck of their lives. At least that's what she tells him. Crazier. He's trying to keep up. It sure ain't easy at his age, but he's not sure that he'd be able to if he were Paul's age! Yes, he realized, Paul had the right idea for this hot-blooded bitch: fuck her good and give her some freedom to fuck around, hell, she was gonna saddle up anyway; might as well enjoy the ride. This was one of the craziest days ever. He rests his hand on her butt, enjoying its firm roundness.

She purrs gently. The ripe aroma of her is everywhere, the air, the sheets, him.

He ponders giving this wild bitch a couple of lessons..to take control of that ripe cunt? It seemed he was learning her very quickly. He'd better slow this down; she was married, after all. But, Damn! She was so fine! With a body as full and ripe as he'd ever! And that tight, stinky, lil quim made him crazy! It might be worth putting some mojo on this slice. On the other hand, it might not be in his best interests to tame this pussy. He'd put the hotfuck on a couple of psycho-bitches over the years that made him regret ever fucking them much less 'setting the hook deep' as his favorite uncle, Moe, used to say. There was one crazy mofo'! Ol'Moe, as he was known, advised "set the hook deep! and it ain't comin' out! Then you betta know howta play it!"

He 'set the hook deep' on the wrong gal and her boyfriend shot him!

He missed that old character, yessir, he did. He missed his wife, Sophia - who'd passed twenty years ago, even more. Ah, Sophia, such a fine woman and a hot fuck! She never minded that he made his living fucking on camera. She was the one who'd encouraged him to not only produce and distribute his own films but to expand his interests into real estate and commodities. She'd helped him build a corporation that made him a rich man. That was his single regret; that she'd passed on before they could truly enjoy this fortune they'd made! He funded her dream of the free clinic in Watts right after the funeral.

MJ could have been Sophia's body double at the same age (except for the color, of course, Sophia was a dark mocha; MJ a creamy white)-- she had the same round ass and tiny waist, the high, full breasts, baby bottle nipples. It surprised him that he hadn't made the connection before this. She'd kept him too busy fucking to notice the resemblance! He sniffed his fingers, Sophia'd also had quite an aroma to go with that libido. She could wear his ass out just like this one!

MJ chuckles, she's been watching Paul and Chloe unloading in each other's mouth. They'd been going at it pretty good and were finally finished. She was glad that Paul was getting in on the action. Not that he'd missed anything, she'd rode his tongue and sucked his cock before he left for work this morning. He'd 'primed her pump', as her grandma liked to say! Then he helped set up Lymon for this all day fuck party she, Lymon, and Chloe had been having. And the neighbor, Susan, had gotten some too. A good time for sure and it was still early.

She kissed Lymon and went for a swim. The pool was a glowing turquoise inspiration. God, it felt great to do a few laps after a hot fuck! The night was clear and beautiful. There was a line of red on the horizon where the ocean met the sky. Nearly a postcard!

Lymon strolled out to a poolside lounge smoking a cigar. He poured a snifter of cognac and took a sip. He smiles as he watches MJ swim. What a sensual creature she is! A wonder, truly a wonder! He takes a puff on the Punch and a sip of the Remy, reflecting on what a lucky mofo' he was!

He puts the cigar down and picks up the phone, pushes '2' for the living room. Chloe answers and he asks her if would they please join he and MJ poolside?

Paul wanders out and takes in the view: the ocean, the sky, MJ swimming nude, Lymon lounging poolside, also nude. He wasn't surprised, he knew MJ would be rockin' it. Lymon offered him some Remy and a cigar. They smoked and drank, savoring the magic of the beautiful night and MJ's liquid ballet.

Paul sneaks a peek at Lymon's schlong; it's limp now but still thick, black, and bigger than his is when it's hard -- and his is no toy! He knows that MJ has been all over that dark treat! She loves cock and the more of it, the better. She gets out on the far side and towels off, her curves accentuated by the pale light. She wraps her hair in a towel and puts on a thick terrycloth robe before joining them. She pulls Lymon to his feet, takes a pull on his cigar, and kisses him deeply; letting his hands explore inside the robe. The robe falls off as he caresses her. She takes another puff, gives him back his cigar and sits next to Paul, hugging and kissing him, putting his hands on her breasts in an open invitation. He squeezes her nipples, still hard from the pool, making her moan around his tongue. When they break, she thanks him for letting her indulge herself with Lymon. Would it be ok if she spent another day or two with him?

"Sure, honey, whatever makes you happy."

Chloe appeared and sat next to Paul on the lounge. She hugs them both, kisses her.

MJ kisses Paul. "Thanks, I knew that you'd understand." She parts her lips in a wicked smile, "Maybe you'll get some latte with extra cream?" She was referring to Dierdre, the hot, blonde, bikini barrista he'd been fucking when he was out of work a few weeks ago. She didn't really care if he gave Dierdre some, but he was neglecting his job search, WTF!?

He kissed her back, "Maybe I will."

She put her robe back on and snuggled up to Lymon on his lounge. Chloe and Paul settled back on the other lounge watching Lymon nuzzle MJ, whispering something in her ear. His hands stroked her butt and legs. MJ giggled. After a minute, Chloe gets up and pull Paul back into the house saying, "Let's give those two some privacy." She makes a saucy face and sticks her tongue out at Lymon and MJ.

MJ says to Lymon, "Are you sure you want me to spend the night with Paul? I mean, Chloe can take care of him, they like each other a lot. You and I are just getting started, y'know." Her face is close to his, her breath milky with desire. Her fingers circle his soft cock.

He looks deep into her shining eyes. "I don't want him to feel neglected. You are quite a treat, this has been an amazing day, but I ain't married to you." He winks, "I'm fixin' to put some BIG! Ju-Ju on that coochie and it's GONNA! MAKE! YA! HOLLA!" He broke into a big grin as she shed the robe and turned around, her coochie right in his face.

"This coochie is ready for some Ju-Ju right now, big daddy! Put it on me." She starts sucking and licking on his big toe.

He laughs and kisses her sweet, fragrant lips. They were hot and moist. "MJ, I really want to wait before we get to that part. I need some rest, let it build up. We just fucked the lights out a little while ago."

She stands and pulls him by the cock, "Yeah, alright! Let's go party!" And leads him into the living room to party with Chloe and Paul. So he was going to make her wait for some, well, she could play that game too, she could show him how long she would wait. With his cock thickening in her hand as the walked into the living room she wondered how long that might be?

Paul and Chloe were making out on the couch when they entered. Chloe had her legs wrapped around his waist and was rubbing her cunt on his hardon.

MaryJane announced their arrival, Lymon in tow. "Hey, you two! This is a party, not a date!"

She pulled Paul off Chloe, kissed him and then embraced Chloe. They kissed deeply while they stroked each other, wrapped up - brown on white, white on brown. MJ sucked on Chloe's tit. Chloe fingered MJ. Paul and Lymon stood next to the couch stroking themselves and watching the show the girls were putting on.

The veins stood out on Lymon's cock, reminding Paul of a cock he'd seen earlier. The cock belonged to his boss, Andre. His black boss who enjoyed having blonde surfer types sucking his black firehose of a cock. He really had something to discuss with MJ but last night she was hot and bothered after seeing Chloe getting hammered by Lymon. They'd fucked and sucked half the night away. This morning he was nearly late for work after having to give it to her again before he left -- the woman was always hot! Of course, she'd been that way forever, wasn't gonna change, he just had to go with the flow. He wondered how Lymon was keeping up, she liked to fuck and be fucked long and hard. It was the same story tonight, she was caught up in her fuckho fantasy and the timing wasn't right. Sooner or later he was going to have to tell her what was going on at work; but right now she was working on Chloe, sucking and fingering the the hispanic beauty.

Lymon stroked his meat with his left hand and offered Paul his right. Paul sniffed at the middle finger. It smelt of MJ's pussy. He put his mouth around it and sucked, savoring the taste of his wife on another man's finger.

Chloe trembled and moaned as MJ worked her harder and faster. She panted, moaned and gasped as she surrendered in sweaty release..

MJ kissed and licked Chloe's musk from her fingers while she finished her girl friend off. Chloe groaned and ground her pussy against MJ's other hand. They kissed deeply, tasting each other, and Chloe finished panting in MJ's ear. She had a dreamy look on her face. They broke and held each other close. Chloe whispered to MJ who glanced up at their audience. She whispered back in Chloe's ear. They lay together for another minute, kissing and hugging.

MJ slid from the couch and landed between Lymon and Paul. She took each one in her hand and pulled their cocks together. Smiling, she touched the heads together. She touched them together again, lingering for a few seconds, then slapped them on one another hard! She gave Paul that look as she took Lymon in her mouth and sucked the head, starting slow and nasty, squeezing Paul's hard-on and rubbing it on Lymon's while she slurped the head! Both men groaned. She worked Paul's harder up and down the ridge and sucked the whole head of Lymon's cock.

"Mmmmmmmmm.." She showed her appreciation.

Paul made incoherent noises as he watched his wife's wanton display. She maintained eye contact with him, doing her nasty dick dance. Chloe was on the floor, staking out MJ's cunt. Her tongue was probing deep and taking no prisoners. Her long black hair covered MJ's loins as she gripped MJ's ass cheeks and stroked that clit! MJ sucked Lymon's head harder and worked Paul's up and down that thick, black shaft! Paul continued to suck Lymon's cunt-smelling finger while his wife sucked Lymon's cock. She moaned as Chloe's tongue teased her clit.

Paul felt a wave of heat washing over him as he sucked another finger into his mouth. This one tasted of MJ's ass and less of her cunt. His load was on the way. He squirmed as MJ stroked the head of his cock along Lymon's thick choad! Andre had mouthfucked him earlier and that special feeling of love and surrender was still with him as he sucked MJ's juices from Lymon's fingers and MJ deliciously worshipped Lymon her mouth and Paul's cock..A load from China shot out his cock onto her face and the old man's prick! MJ never broke eye contact with him as she deftly pulled Lymon's head out and pumped gob after thick gob of Paul's cum into her mouth. MJ's thumb worked the last drop of goo from his cock as she gasped, wrapped her legs around Chloe's head and rode her face hard!