MarynWood: The Introduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at my groin and the leather wrapped around it, then turned to Dr. James. "She's a tight one, eh?" she asked. The doctor only nodded, then gestured to his hard cock, a proud and thick 6 inches, resting in his hand. He sat down again on the stool between my legs, and I saw his hand guide the top of her blonde head to his crotch, and he closed his eyes and her head began to bob up and down out of view.

Moments later he opened his eyes, returning to his task. My body was screaming with sensations and I felt ready to explode. I wanted to cum so bad.

The doctor licked his lips and slowly lowered his head to my crotch...I felt his breath on my clit for a moment, and then his tongue, slowly caressing, sending electricity through my groin and causing me to convulse. He then wrapped his lips around my clit and began to suck, gently at first and then with increasing pleasure. His hands reached around and gripped my thighs and I felt as though my body, blood, and soul were being sucked out through my clit into his mouth.

I began bucking and screaming, the sensation too much, and then broke into shaking convulsions as an orgasm broke like lightening across my skin. It went on and on lasting nearly a minute, and went I finally regained control of my shaking body, the vibrations had stopped and the only sound in the room was a faint sucking, and I opened my eyes to see the doctor leaning back in his chair, both hands cradling the blonde head in his lap. Suddenly he gritted his teeth and grunted softly, then relaxed back in his chair. Jenny stood up, smiled, licked her lips, and left the room.

Doctor James opened his eyes and zipped up his pants, then gently undid the leather holding device, careful not touch anything tender. When it came unfastened, my body pushed both objects out at once, and he caught them in his hands.

He attempted to speak but his voice came out raspy. He cleared his throat then tried again. "You need to come down from your peak arousal and relax before we can clean you. You did well." I felt my juices dripping from between my legs and shivered. What was next?

12