Mary's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsSandra
MsSandra
133 Followers

Amy let her tongue trail over Mary's flat stomach and down to her cum oozing pussy. Amy lifted Mary's knees and spread them to her sides. She scooped cum from her cunt with two fingers then sucked it from them. She licked her lips and smiled before diving in to Mary's dirty pussy face first. She licked the outside clean and drove her tongue as deep inside of Mary as she could get it sucking at her like she was slurping though a straw.

Mary threw her head back and rolled her eyes into the back of her head in ecstasy. "Aaahhh" she screamed out as the young girl buried her face deeper and deeper in to her crotch. She felt her body spasm and her own orgasm spewed from her into Amy's mouth mixing with all the men's sperm.

Amy lapped at the juices as they flowed all over her face. She pushed Mary's legs up to her chest and began slurping at her cum filled anus. Mary felt Amy's tongue swirling around the rim of her ass greedily eating the cum cocktail from her. Mary spread her own ass cheeks apart for the girl to get her tongue deeper into her shit hole. Cum oozed out and onto Amy's probing tongue. She suddenly stood up and moved over Mary's face, she let a mouth full of cum stream from her mouth to Mary's then as Mary gulped it down she moved back to her cum pit. Mary pushed more cum out of her ass into the cum slut's mouth. She watched as the young girl lapped it up until there was no more to expel and she moved back to Mary's mouth. They kissed swapping the last mouth full of cum back and forth until one of them or both of them had swallowed the last of it.

When they finally parted the room was empty. Amy told Mary she would take her home because that was what she had been instructed to do. They got dressed and Mary asked Amy if she had ever been used like she had just been used. Amy told her that she had never been with a man at all that she had been trained to clean up and that was all. Mary was completely amazed that the men would save a girl for just that purpose never fucking her.

When she dropped Mary off at her house she gave Mary her phone number and told her to call her anytime she needed her pussy ate good or if she decided to try some pussy for herself. Mary took the paper and knew she would be calling her very soon.

MsSandra
MsSandra
133 Followers
12