Mary's Brithday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since Mary was naked and I wasn't, I couldn't get close enough for him to grab at me. Wiping his cum from my face, I crawled up on the bed, gave his cock on last quick suck and kiss, I leaned towards his face and told him to get dressed and meet me back in the kitchen for another drink.

We needed to get out quickly, so I helped Mary find her clothes, then fixed mine. We headed back to the door and both slipped outside as quick as possible. I couldn't help but notice the glow on her face, which was all red, as I helped her get dressed in the hallway, and we went back to the kitchen on legs that were not very steady.

She gave me a big hug and thanked me for the best birthday present she could have hoped for but could never have asked for. She told me it had been way too long since she had sex, and finding a good safe man was hard to do. Kind of side-stepping the details, she mentioned that another girl had never done things like that to her, and although it felt good then she was obviously quite embarrassed. That subject never again came up, but she never said she was sorry or mad about it.

A few minutes later, a very satisfied-looking Mark met us in the kitchen. He started grabbing my ass, but that turned into a hug and a deep kiss. After having only about half of his drink he said he was done and needed to go to bed and pass out. He wished Mary a very happy birthday and that he hoped she had a wonderful evening. Giving him a hug, she said thank you in a voice that implied more than just words. He tried to back off, and her extended hug made him look at me funny. Someone called to Mary and she excused herself for a moment. Mark whispered to me his thanks for an outstanding fuck, noting that I seemed not quite myself at times. I just blamed it on the alcohol.

That night, I was able to get myself some great drunk sex. But luckily because the similarities in body and clothing, plus the numbing effect of the drinks, I was also able to give my friend a special treat she needed. I never thought that I would be OK with my man's cock inside another woman, but I guess this was a special case. It was my idea, he didn't know the difference, and no one was likely to say anything.

12