Mary's Challenge, Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What!?" Mary asked, the arm slung in front of her chest pressed tighter to herself.

"I want to know how big your boobies are. Drop your cover and take a look if you have to," the voice commanded.

Mary awkwardly glanced down. She didn't think she'd suddenly be put in charge of describing her physical appearance too. "I... um... they're not big... but um not small either..." Mary tried explaining.

"That's hardly an answer!" the voice chastised.

Julie then pointed to the ground, "You should also follow what she said, drop them!"

Mary shook a little. The voice had control now it seemed, and Julie wanted Mary to follow the command. Sucking in a deep breath, Mary dropped her arms to the side, to uncover herself. She looked again at her chest now that it was bared.

"So, your boobies, are they biggies?" the voice asked.

"No... they aren't," Mary admitted.

"Are they small though?" the voice followed up.

"No, I guess not, they're... a b-cup," Mary admitted out loud.

The voice chuckled and responded, "That's wonderful. I bet they fill your hands nicely. I bet you have nice little hard nipples too when you do fill your hands with them!"

Mary had to stop herself from gasping; the accusation was both embarrassing and perhaps too accurate.

"Actually, are they hard right now?"

Mary didn't answer the voice. She was sure she wouldn't dare admit something like that out loud to a stranger.

After some pause, the girl on the other line spoke again, "You know, Julie could just tell me. I might prefer, since she has such a great way with words-"

"They are hard, yes, happy?!" Mary blurted out. She knew letting Julie talk would be worse.

"Oh, I am happy, though I guess not as much as you. You must really enjoy this, huh?" came another accusation.

"I am not! I am very embarrassed!"

"No reason you can't be both," the voice argued.

Mary was trying to avoid eye contact with Julie, who was looking up at her from the couch. She felt awkward still standing naked in front of both of them. The phone conversation was getting worse as well.

"It is super cute that you're so speechless by just talking to me. You have Julie and Jenny staring at you, and I've heard you've had other people see you naked too. Why do I have you so flustered?" the voice asked.

"I don't know, you're being very personal about this stuff!" Mary explained.

"Spread your legs," the voice suddenly commanded.

"No!"

The voice giggled, "you have to I thought."

A look to Julie confirmed that she would have to. She still decided to try and fight it, "yeah, but I mean Jenny and Julie are..."

"Fine, Jenny and Julie, would you both please turn around and not look? This one is just for me!"

To Mary's surprise, Jenny and Julie both did turn away.

"Now Mary, even though they've seen you like that, no one can actually see you do it this time. So spread your legs nice and wide," the voice requested.

Mary slowly shifted her feet one at a time till her legs were a bit more spread than shoulder width apart. She announced she was done once in the pose. She made sure neither Jenny nor Julie were stealing glances at her.

"Oh how cute. You could have covered yourself instead of doing the pose if you wanted! I can't actually see you to verify, but with how adorable you've been, I bet you followed the instruction to a tee!"

Mary's face flushed a deeper crimson. She hadn't thought about that. Really, she didn't dare risk changing her pose now, Jenny or Julie could catch her. Yet that had not been a thought when she had moved her legs apart.

"Now, I won't even ask you to explain anything yet. I'm just going to go with my mental picture of you, just listen," the voice explained.

Mary tensed as the woman on the phone began to talk out loud about her, "So I know you have gorgeous brunette hair. I hear you wear it down, not tied up or anything, and that's cute. It isn't too long, just past your shoulders. Said shoulders are bare too, maybe a few strands tickling them? Then we move down more and we have those not big, not small, breasts of yours. The ones topped with cute pink nipples."

Mary's hands twitched, wanting to cover her chest. Having it talked about was indeed just as bad as having it stared at, at least that's what it felt like.

"Then we have a flat tummy and a waist that narrows in some. Then your body curves out for those hips of yours, and I wasn't told if you had any hair down there, but you sound like the type of girl who would I bet. It's a little brown patch of fur to symbolize that naughty area known as your pelvis. Those sparse little hairs just hanging over that set of lips of yours, the ones surely growing moist with your growing embarrassment!

Mary did gasp out loud this time. The woman had guessed her grooming habit well, and had accurately guessed that Mary's body was indeed enjoying this. Mary couldn't tell how much Julie might have shared before this conversation, but it was still embarrassing for someone to read Mary so well without being able to even see her.

-------

Mary's Challenge, Day 03

By Jappio

Part 3

"With your legs wide, I would be able to see everything there too. Such an exposed and vulnerable position you've gotten into. I can picture you shivering a bit like that, unsure if you can keep it up for much longer," the voice finished her rant on her imagined Mary, an imagery that was incredibly close to the real deal. "Now Mary, you can close up and Jenny and Julie can look again."

Even though Mary didn't hesitate to close her legs, Julie wasn't slow in her turn either, surely getting a peek.

"So Julie, you think I was close?"

"Let's ask Mary, she would know best," Julie suggested.

Mary thought about it. Lying didn't seem like an option. "I... I guess... she was right..."

"Hehe, I bet she's being modest. She's probably ten times hotter than I described!"

Julie and Jenny both giggled along with the mysterious voice.

"So, are you guys about to tote her around town? I wouldn't want to keep you from it," the voice offered.

"Well, if Mary would like to move on to the next part, then we can get going I suppose," Julie announced.

Mary had the choice to end it right away, though that would mean jumping into the second stage right away. Though she was very embarrassed, logistically she wasn't actually being seen by this other person. The second challenge would come regardless though, so Mary decided getting it over with would be better.

"I think we should move on now, while I still have some nerve built up," Mary explained.

"Aw, I guess I'm not wanted anymore. Well thanks for the show Mary! Maybe if I'm lucky, you'll show me the goods in person! Bye Jenny, bye Julie!"

"Bye!" the two responded in unison. Mary had kept quiet, a bit too embarrassed to say anything quickly enough.

"Love you guys," and the voice then hung up.

"So, are we going around town for real?" Mary asked.

"You're in luck, the next phase we get to stay around here," Jenny assured Mary.

Mary realized that didn't mean much. Though the public risk was low, that usually meant that there was more embarrassment risk involved.

Julie picked up her phone, and began to dial a number. Mary was a bit surprised that Julie was calling someone up again already. She was wondering if phase two might be a repeat of the first phase, she did recall that the phases supposedly had a theme.

"Hello, yes, I'd like to place an order," Julie told the person on the other line. She then began to order a pizza.

"Pizza again?" Mary asked, the three of them having had some last night.

Jenny responded, "Oh, what we're ordering isn't exactly a pizza."

Mary was puzzled. She hadn't understood it at first. Jenny didn't explain though, and moved to the kitchen and started to drag a chair out. Julie finished her order and happily skipped down the hall. "You wait there Mary," she called out.

Mary was putting the pieces together. They had threatened it the night before. Mary started to suspect that the next task was going to result in her being exposed to whoever was going to deliver the pizza!

Even with the dread of the idea she was going to be exposed to a stranger, she still stood waiting for Jenny and Julie. Jenny arrived first with a chair, setting it down in front of the front door. Shortly after, Julie arrived, carrying in her arms what looked like a bed sheet.

"Lucky you Mary, you get to pick your poison for this one!" Julie announced. She unceremoniously dropped the bundle of cloth on the floor. She walked to the door and stood facing the chair. "This will look great too I bet."

"What is it I have to do?" Mary asked, wanting to get the point.

"You're going to be sitting here in the chair when the driver comes by. A few twists though. You actually get some cover with this one," Jenny then knelt down to pick through the pile of cloth Julie had left. Besides the bed sheet, there were also a few small hand cloths as well.

"You get your pick of outfit, though there is more to it," Julie explained. Julie then produced three pairs of handcuffs. "These go with one of the outfits." Jenny then handed the wash clothes to Mary.

Mary stared down at them. They were only a few inches wide and tall. There were three of them. She didn't quite get the whole picture yet. "So, explain to me what exactly is going to happen. How are these an outfit?"

"Well one option is you sit in the chair as you are, but you can do what you want with the wash cloths. The other option has you more covered, but you will also be handcuffed. One on each ankle of the chair, and your hands behind it," Julie explained. She then sat down, spread her legs, and put her arms behind the back of the chair. She gave a fake struggle to show how it was. Of course, unlike how Mary was going to be, she was fully dressed.

"See, we're so nice though, we let you pick your outfit," Julie bragged.

Mary thought about it. Someone would walk through the door, and see Mary naked besides some non-clothing objects. She wondered which would be better. The sheet seemed best, as it would provide more cover. The small clothes would cover the essentials, but leave a lot of skin exposed.

Further staring at the sheet though showed it was thin. The light fabric would probably not hide much detail. Mary wondered if she could trust either.

Then there was the detail of the cuffs. The idea she would lose all ability to move worried her the most. The J's were not at all promising they'd behave. Either piece of protection they were offering could be snatched. Mary would be unable to retrieve that cover.

The decision wasn't easy. Mary had to make one though. She doubted the girls would be nice enough to let her switch if she didn't like one.

Assuming that they would remain hands off though, Mary had to assume the wash cloths were a poor choice. Surely she'd be able to keep the one on her lap in place, but with the way Jenny was currently faking her bindings, the clothes atop her breasts would be hard to keep place, gravity would be tough to fight if she were truly bound the way shown.

"I suppose I'll go with the sheet," Mary decided.

"Yippee, you owe me five bucks Jenny," Julie exclaimed.

"We never even made a guess as to which she would chose you goof, much less make a bet on it. Ok Mary, you can have a seat," Jenny sat up and allowed Mary to sit on the chair.

Just thinking about the handcuffs caused Mary to cross her legs and cover her breasts with her hands. She was going to be bound, and she still had so little experience with that. She so naturally wanted to cover up, and she could already picture how tortuous it would be to have taken from her.

"Now, we need you to let us do this. The longer you take, the more likely that whoever brings the pizza will catch you without the sheet," Jenny warned.

Mary sighed. She wasn't so sure about this anymore. However, she did agree to do these challenges. She had to trust that the J's were going easier on her due to her bravery the two days before.

"Now, both hands behind the chair," Jenny commanded. Mary was trying to put herself on autopilot and just agree to everything to get it over with. Perhaps the first phase left her a bit too unthinking. When she finally dropped her arms and wrapped them around the back of the chair, her heart sank. She for a moment could feel just how exposed she already was. The pose of having her arms back like that thrust her chest out. She was very exposed, and regretting it. Her natural instinct to cover up welled up, but Jenny was too quick. Julie had already handed a pair of handcuffs to Jenny and Jenny had snapped them around Mary's wrists.

Mary's eyes widened. She pulled on the metal bindings. She struggled to cover herself again. She wasn't sure how, but she already felt more exposed than she had so far all day.

"Ok guys; let's not do this, ok?" Mary asked pleadingly.

"Well that was quick, we aren't even done yet. Don't worry, you're going to be covered," Jenny reassured. Mary didn't even worry at that moment about the coming stranger. The exposure felt real and embarrassing just in front of her two friends.

"Feet on the floor now, we have to get this complete," Jenny ordered.

Mary was hoping to have a bit more time to get used to the first cuffs. She thought she could maybe still get up and run away. Yet she had agreed to things. She tried slowing her breathing. Her breasts were heaving up and down now, and she was painfully aware that both girls watching her could see it. Exposing more of herself seemed like a lot, but again she was trying to force her autopilot.

Mary uncrossed her legs so she could put both feet on the ground. Jenny got another set of cuffs from Julie, and each got on their knees on either side of the chair.

When she felt her legs being pried open by each of them, Mary slammed her legs shut quickly. "Mary, they won't reach if you do that. You have to put the cuffs on, or maybe we just won't give you the sheet," Julie warned.

Mary nervously tried to relax a bit more. Last night Mary had shown off far more to the two of them. Once she got the sheet, she'd practically be covered really. She had to trust Jenny and Julie.

Mary let the two open her legs. Jenny spoke up, "Thank you Mary. Sorry Julie was so harsh with you. She forgets sometimes that we're supposed to go a little easy on you. You're doing great."

Mary felt a bit better with the praise and concern from Jenny. Yet it would prove unwise to trust Jenny completely. Though her legs opening had been slow, she felt them jerked farther open suddenly. She expected to have her ankles handcuffed to the chair legs would only required a few inches, but now her feet and knees were over a foot apart. The cuffs were put on each ankle and legs of the chairs before Mary could react. Her ankles were not handcuffed to the front legs of the chairs however, but the back legs instead!

Mary again struggled right away, wanting to cover herself. Of course she couldn't and she knew why she couldn't, but that wasn't easing her worries.

Jenny and Julie both stood to inspect their helpless friend. Mary was seated in the chair, her breasts out in the air, and her legs open enough to see her lips effortlessly.

"Great look Mary, I always knew you'd be a great bondage model," Julie teased.

"I'm going to kill you two, this wasn't part of the deal," Mary whined.

Jenny was quick to respond, "We said we'd use the three cuffs on you. You knew your legs would be spread. Trust us; this is better than the alternative we could go with."

Mary was a bit frustrated. She physically couldn't do anything; she was losing any level of control she might have had before. "It's still unfair! Unlock these now!"

"Sorry Mary, but you're stuck like this now. Be glad we're giving you the sheet," Jenny offered.

Before Mary could voice more complaints, the sheet was casually tossed over her. It floated down over her head and covered her down to her ankles even. Both girls giggled at the obvious site of Mary still struggling below the thin veil.

Julie stepped up and tugged the cloth down so Mary's head came out. Mary now looked down at her chosen 'outfit' on her for the first time.

The sheet was indeed thin as she worried. It lightly lay across her body, rising and falling where her body did. The first thing apparent to Mary were her breasts. Again the cuffs thrust them out as if she wanted to push them out towards someone. Even tiny bumps showed up in the fabric where her hard nipples were. The rest of the sheet followed the shape of body, showing off the curves of her hips, and even dipping between her legs. Her nudity felt incredibly apparent under the white material.

Mary didn't want to further bother her wrists and ankles, so her more overt struggling stopped. She still wiggled on her seat, trying to see if she had any control over her pose or anything. The feeling of her naked butt on the wooden chair wasn't helping her breathing come under control either.

"Guys, I don't know if I can just sit here like this, with people looking at me," Mary admitted. She was realizing she was in over her head now. She regretted thinking the phone challenge was tough, as this one was clearly worse.

"Would it help if we blind folded you?" Jenny asked. At first the suggestion seemed random to Mary, Jenny continued though, "That way you don't have to see them looking at you."

"Yep, no more worrying that the pizza guy is looking you up and down," Julie begin to say, her head bobbing up and down as she inspected Mary's naked form through the sheet. Mary visible cringed at the new idea. It was bad enough watching Julie do it, but seeing someone else do it sounded worse.

"Shut up Julie. I also meant so you don't recognize them, and they don't recognize you. We're back home, never know who might be working there. Also, we'll admit, we want to make this a bit easier for you," Jenny explained.

"Would you releasing me and forgetting this whole challenge be something I can have?" Mary asked.

"No way. Did you want the blindfold though?" Jenny again asked.

Jenny and Julie both had brought up good points. If Mary figured a bit more cloth on her body could only be a good thing at this point. "Yes please."

-------

Mary's Challenge, Day 03

By Jappio

Part 4

As if planned, Jenny was able to retrieve a black cloth from her pocket. Mary was wondering how much of this was actually planned, or if Jenny was just well prepared. With no hands to do it herself, Jenny wrapped the cloth around Mary's head for her.

Sight was now taken from Mary. Her body tingled now that she felt suddenly more exposed. She wasn't sure if it was just her having the time to concentrate more, or if it was because her other senses heightened. The thing she noticed most of all was how the sheet felt against her body. It was so light that it barely touched her; it felt like it only tickled her skin.

With the blindfold on though, she still felt as if she was being stared at. It was a warm feeling, spread across her whole body, but localized in a few key areas. Her nipples felt especially warm and tingly with the way her sheet slightly moved across them with every breath.

"Now that you can't do much about it Mary, I think it's only fair I tell you that the sheet is pretty thin. Like so much so, I think I can see the shape of areola through it! At least we'll be able to once some light shines on it I bet," Julie chimed in.

Mary struggled against her restraints. She sucked in a breath of air as she tried to will herself away! She had not considered the idea that the sheet would possibly become transparent. She regretted choosing the sheet. In her mind she pictured it turning completely sheer once the door would be opened.

"Don't' let her get to you Mary. She might be wrong. You'll be fine, maybe only a few shapes will show, it won't be like you're totally naked," Jenny tried consoling Mary. Mary couldn't be sure if Jenny was trying to make her worry go away though. Really it seemed the two were purposely trying to keep her guessing. She suddenly wished she didn't have the blindfold so she could double check.