Mary's Cheating Ways

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
handysr
handysr
109 Followers

I didn't want to turn on the light and give myself away, but thought the TV would be safe. I turned it on, and made sure the volume wasn't too high, and went to stand by the door again. She was still going strong! He had never lasted this long before. Maybe whiskey dick was working to everyone's advantage tonight.

He was in the same place on the bed, but she had turned around again and was straddling him. She was on her knees, sitting on his cock, bouncing away. She was leaning back, arching back with her hands on his legs. I got a good full frontal view of her, showing Luke's cock thrusting into her pussy, her tits bouncing as she moved, and her head thrown back in passion.

She slowed down and sat all the way up. She started grinding her hips on him, and he reached up and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them together, and pinching her nipples. Her face was showing nothing but pleasure, her eyes rolled back, mouth wide open, silently moaning.

Luke said something, and she slowly got off of him, and got on her knees with hands on the bed frame, her ass facing him. He was up and behind her quickly. She pushed her ass to him as he was rubbing his cock up and down on her, gliding over her pussy and her ass. Apparently he was up a bit too high, and I heard her shout a little and pull forward quickly. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back, sinking his cock into her.

While thrusting, he put his thumb into his mouth, getting it all wet. He put his hand down to her ass, and started stroking her brown eye with his thumb. I could see her start to squirm around more, and she bit into her arm to keep from screaming too loudly. She started jerking while thrusting back at him. It only lasted seconds, and she took her arms down from the bed frame and lay her upper body down flat.

She put her arms back to stop him from moving, and even from here I could see her shaking with the intensity of her orgasm.

He slowly pulled out of her and grabbed her ass, pushing her over until she was flat on her back. I saw him tell her "My turn now" as he straddled her.

Walking up on his knees on either side of her, he stopped just below her boobs. She pushed them together around his cock, and he started fucking them. One hand went back behind him to play with her pussy while she stroked his cock with her tits.

In just a minute, she started bucking her hips, cumming again, this time from his hand. He stopped and took his dick out from between her boobs. One hand went to her face, and she took two fingers in her mouth, sucking on them, while he stroked his cock. I could see him speed up, then tense up, and he covered her tits and neck with his cum.

As he wound down, she took his cock and sucked him dry, making him shake, and didn't stop until he pushed her away.

He collapsed on the bed next to her, but I didn't make a move to leave my spot at the door. I was too busy staring at Mary. Laying there in the afterglow of sex, tits covered in cum, she looked incredible. Their lack of movement suddenly made me a bit more aware -- and found my hand had made it's way into my shorts and was softly jerking off. I was so intently watching her that I didn't even notice.

She sat up slowly, getting a shirt off the floor to clean herself up. He tried to sit up, but didn't quite make it, partly because Mary helped. She knew well enough that he was done so she just pushed him back down and there he stayed. She tossed the sheet over him, and he grabbed it and turned over, instantly asleep. I kept watching her as she moved around the room and put some clothes on. With my view gone, I silently crept to the couch, and turned up the TV a tiny bit.

Just then Mary turned off the stereo and came out of the room. She stopped and looked back at the door and at me.

"Hey, was this open a tiny bit just now? Were you peeking at me?" She asked slyly.

Doing my best to look confused, I shrugged my shoulders and mumbled "Huh?" and pointed to the TV.

She walked towards the bathroom again, grinning. "I just know you were watching us. You're such a perv. I hope you liked the view at least."

As soon as she was out of sight, the smile I was holding back burst out. I KNEW she wanted me to! I thought she was putting on a show for me, and her statement was all the proof I needed. As I heard the bathroom door open, I wiped the smile off my face. She came out and headed right for me. I looked over, and sure enough, all I could see of Luke was his feet sticking off the end of the bed.

"No, he can't see us. I just had to brush my teeth really quick. And maybe clean up a little. I know you were watching us. Damn, I'm still so hot. You need to sit up now."

She took my hand and helped pull me up. As I was distracted, she put her other hand up my shorts and grabbed my cock. The raging hard-on I had a few minutes ago was just down to a chubby now. But with her hand on me, that didn't last long.

I was shocked. I asked "What the hell are you doing?"

"Hey, you played with mine, so it's only fair I play with yours. Right?"

I couldn't really disagree with that point. She let it go, but worked her hand down the waistband of my shorts and pulled my cock out. Pushing it down flat, she sat on my lap facing me, her legs straddling mine. She moved around a little bit and sighed contentedly. I knew she had to be able to feel my cock pushing up against her pussy, throbbing with every heart beat. Just the thought made me instantly hard as a rock.

She could feel the change and smiled real big. Taking both my hands, she put them up her shirt, putting them on her breasts. They were still cold and wet from her cleaning up. I got a good handfull, and she put her hands on the back of my head and pulled my face to hers, locking out lips together. We kissed deeply and slowly, our tongues tangling together.

My hands were all over her breasts, kneading and squeezing, and pinching nipples. She didn't forget where she was sitting, and kept moving her hips, making my cock tease her pussy -- or was it the other way around? I took one hand out of her shirt and put it between our hips. Going up the leg of her shorts, I could feel how wet she was. I started to move the fabric out of the way, and my cock was now touching her pussy.

She stopped kissing me, gasping. "Oh, oh, oh, oh.... Dammit. No no no, we can't do that. Can't go that far. No cheating."

Scooting her hips back, she took her pussy away from me, and my cock sprang up to point at her. She just smiled and knelt down in front of me. She put both her hands on it, stroking it, and opened her mouth as her head got closer. Just an inch away, she stopped and looked up at me.

"NO, dammit! We can't do this. I don't think what we have done here is cheating, but if your cock goes inside of me in any way, then it will be. It's still all wrong, just not technically cheating. Now stop making me have to stop you."

With that, she got up went to bed. I couldn't believe it! Left with blue balls again! I really didn't know where this was heading, but I wasn't sure if I should let it continue or not...

***** 3 *****

I didn't see Mary for a few days after that crazy night due to work schedules. I couldn't help but think it was weird how kissing, stripping, and mutual masturbation was not cheating. Fucking and sucking are cheating, I completely agree, but I thought the rest was too. Maybe I was just her boy toy on the side. Maybe it was just her way of justifying it?

What the hell, I told myself, why not let it go on? I'm getting more female attention now that I would otherwise. From the fights I had been over-hearing lately, I knew that Mary and Luke won't make it as a couple very long, so I used that to make myself feel better about messing with his girlfriend. But it still didn't set right with me. I decided that I should stop.

The next weekend she was back. Only Luke, Mary, and I were home, and Mary sent Luke to the store to get something. I knew she wanted some time with me, but I had no idea what for. I was going to use this opportunity to tell her we had to stop.

Well, that didn't work out so well. The little head took over and the big head was ignored. I was at the stove making some lunch for myself when Luke left. As soon as the sound of his car was gone, Mary came in behind me and wrapped her arms around me, kissing me at the base of my neck. She took my free hand and bent it behind my back, then hugged me again, making me grab her breast. Oh no, poor me...

I got loose and turned around. "Mary, listen to me for a minute. We have to stop what we are doing, this isn't right. We are going to get caught and then there will be trouble for both of us."

She looked a little upset. Quickly taking off her tank top, I saw that my hand wasn't mistaken - she was braless. "But you will miss out on these. You like these, right?"

"Hell ya I like them, but it's not worth the risk. We can't keep...."

She cut me off, putting fingers to my lips. Her other hand went down my shorts, grabbing my dick. She started stroking it, and I could no longer think of anything to say. So my hands found her breasts again. Her fingers on my mouth pulled me closer, and we started kissing. I don't know when, but I found that one of my hands had slipped down her shorts and I started fingering her pussy.

Once I realized what we were doing, I forced myself to bring a stop to the playing. I knew Luke would be home soon and said so to her. She just got upset and walked to her room. As she left, I think she was starting to cry. I heard "I don't want to stop this, what we have is awesome" just before she closed the doors to her room.

We didn't say much to each other after that for the rest of the day. She was in a bad mood, so naturally her and Luke got into another fight. They kind of made up, and ended up laying together on the couch, kissing and sweet-talking. He ended up lying on the couch with his head on her lap. Naturally, Luke fell asleep before too long.

As soon as I noticed that his eyes were starting to flutter closed, Mary caught me looking. She kept me looking though by pulling up one side of her shirt, stopping only when her whole boob was exposed to me. Following her hand movements and where her eyes were staring, she made it clear what she wanted. We each had fairly loose shorts on, so it would be quick and easy to hide if some unwanted eyes showed up suddenly. As quietly as possible, I opened my shorts and pulled out my quickly thickening cock, and stroked myself as she directed. To help me along, she pulled up the leg of her shorts and pulled it open, showing me her pussy. She adjusted her position a little, and soon had her legs spread, both for my viewing pleasure and her ease of access. With one hand, she was diddling her pussy, and the other stroking and squeezing her exposed breast and pinching her nipple.

Mary mouthed to me "get it wet for me" but I shook my head 'no'. Carefully putting away my cock I stood up and zipped my shorts, but left mini-me's head poking out above the waistband. Walking over to her silently, I whispered "you do it."

Her jaw dropped and her eyes got really wide, but after a second she recovered and her look quickly changed to devious. "We both do it." she whispered in response.

With one last look at Luke's sleeping face to make sure the coast was clear, she spit in her hands and I moved closer. Mary grabbed my cock at the same moment as my fingers covered her sex. A quick dip inside her with my fingertips made her close her eyes and lay her head back on the couch -- and it also made her stop stroking my cock.

"This was enough for now" I thought as my moistened fingers moved hers from my throbbing cock and stepped back, rubbing her wetness across my cockhead. Moving slowly back to my seat on the couch, I sat back down, never once taking my eyes off of her. To this day I'm not sure who made the noise, but one of us made that familiar "wet squishy sexy noise" that is undeniable. Just as that sound was made, Luke shifted in his sleep! Mary and I quickly fixed our clothes, and stared at the TV like nothing was happening. I was truly shocked that it only took about half a second to get "decent" after what we were doing. Only our slightly flushed faces were a give-away, but that was receding quickly.

Luke's movement must have been just a twitch, so Mary started again by lifting her shirt. Just as the nub of her nipple was showing, we heard the roommate's door open. She was decent in a quarter second then!

The other roommates were leaving to go out for a few hours, so they said their goodbyes and were only in the room for about a minute. After that, to anyone looking in, it was just us two watching a movie.

She got up once to go into the bedroom for a few minutes, then came back out and lay down by him, her back to me. A couple of minutes later, I saw something out of the corner of my eye, and it was Mary waving at me. I went over to her, and she motioned for me to come close. She put her finger up to her lips to tell me to stay quiet, and waved with her hand, asking for mine.

I put my hand in hers, and she made me put my hand on her ass. I wasn't really sure yet what she was after, so I just enjoyed the feel of my hand on her ass. A voice in my head told me to stop, but I guess I didn't hear it that well. I was just enjoying the feeling.

After a few minutes of that, she reached back and pulled down the waistband of her shorts. She held it open away from her a little, and I read what she wanted. I put my hand down her shorts and grabbed her ass again. The lack of panties explained her trip to the room. It was just naked ass that I had ahold of. She wanted more, so she reached for my arm and pushed it further down.

Moving my hand further, I reached her pussy and found it wet, and it was where she wanted me. She moved her ass only slightly when I found her clit. Since Luke was now only inches from me, we had to be really careful. She couldn't move or make a sound!

I didn't know what I was thinking, but I decided to be a bit mean for payback. I put my thumb inside her pussy and made her squirm a little, but when I started moving it around while I was still teasing her clit with another finger, I know she was fighting to stay still. Knowing I had almost total free reign, I got even more horny.

My hand was already brushing across her brown eye while I was exploring her pussy. I pulled my thumb out of her pussy and moved it back. It was slick from being inside of her, and I spread her natural lube across her bunghole, teasing it a bit.

I had to move my arm somewhat to get the right angle. This pulled her shorts almost all the way down her cheeks, so I got a good view too. Still teasing her pussy lips with my fingers, I put a different finger inside of her, making her move to me again. My thumb was still teasing her backdoor, but I put more pressure on it. I was making this massage a bit stronger. I had seen Luke do this so I knew she liked it.

Risking the noise and movement, I put my right arm up the back of her shirt, around the side, and got ahold of her breast. I put my mouth on her neck, right under her jaw, lightly stroking with my lips. Moving up, I kissed along her cheek, up to her ear. Kissing and stroking the sides of her ear, I suddenly stopped all movement.

Moving only my left thumb for the tease, I softly whispered "Let me in, we both know you like this."

I felt her tighten up, saw her eyes and mouth close, and she stopped breathing for a moment.

She didn't say anything, just lightly nodded her head. Tweaking her nipple harder than I meant too, I took my arm out from her shirt. I'm sure it hurt a little, but I think it also turned her on.

My hand under her shorts started playing again, and I was taking advantage of her and the situation. One finger in her pussy was fine, and she really liked two, but I didn't get three in very far. Like the nipple tweak, I think it hurt her a bit, but she also responded well, and if possible, her pussy got a little wetter.

I put my thumb back up on her backdoor, and started massaging it again. My other fingers were staying busy, and she was starting to move a little. I had rubbed enough lube on her bunghole to make sure it would go easy, so I started the push. An extra little tickle on her clit got a shiver from her, but when I put the tip of my thumb at the entrance and pushed a little more.

The initial entry only got about a quarter inch, but it got a bigger shiver. I moved my thumb around a bit, at the same time as I moved my fingers in her pussy. My other hand was on her back, and I could feel her whole body tighten up as I did that.

I only got about half of the first joint in, but it was enough. I could feel her pussy tighten up on my finger as she started to cum. She pushed my hand out of her shorts, and quietly rolled off the couch. As she settled onto the floor, she put her hand down her shorts and onto her pussy, and let herself finish cumming. It was good she got down, as her whole body was shaking, and she couldn't breathe right. I still wanted to help, so as she lay there, already cumming, I leaned over and put my hand up her shorts, and my aim was right on. My finger was instantly in her pussy, and I moved it around, making her squirm even more.

With some effort, she finally pushed me away. I went back to sit on the couch, and she went to 'freshen up' for a moment. She lay back down on the couch with Luke and she shortly fell asleep too. Once again left with blue-balls, the trip to my room to rub one out and change clothes only took about three minutes.

During that next week, they had seemed to resolve some of their issues, and they were getting along a lot better, which also meant that she was ignoring me more often. That next Friday night, I was sitting on the couch watching TV. Again. As usual. The unusual thing is that Mary and Luke came home around midnight after doing some clubbing. Also a bit different is that Luke was sitting up at the other end of the couch watch the tube with me while Mary made herself busy in their room for a while.

As the night was a bit cooler than usual, she was wearing an old t-shirt and a pair of ratty sweatpants. Maybe Luke was bugging her again about what she was wearing around me. She had said stuff to that effect, but this was the first time I had seen her change her outfit. This change was well received by Luke, and he was in a better mood when he saw the pants.

Mary cuddled up against him for a while, curling her legs up under her. She got my attention by waving her hand sneakily at me from behind her. Looking over cautiously, I didn't see anything that would warrant the sneaky actions. She moved a bit, and after some pointing, I saw what she was trying to say. There was a hole in her sweatpants. In the crotch. In just the right spot. Now I got it, next was figuring out how to exploit this opportunity.

Shortly after that, she got up and brought back a blanket from their room and lay down on Luke's lap, putting the blanket over her legs. Over the course of the next half hour, she worked her legs closer and closer to me, and her head ended up just on the end of Luke's thigh. By putting out an exploratory finger, I could also tell that her pussy was well within reaching distance.

The hole in her sweats was just big enough for one finger to get in, and she could actually tell when I was trying to get two fingers in there and enlarge the hole. The pressure of her thighs squeezing my hand told me to stop and I did. But one finger was more than welcome at this point! As my finger massaged her, totally hidden from anyone's view, her feet had moved closer to me. She started stroking my cock with her feet, but it was so blatantly obvious it wasn't even funny! In horror, I looked over at her to be greeted by her laughing face and pointing to Luke. Passed out Luke. Dead to the world.

handysr
handysr
109 Followers