Mary's Cheating Ways

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
handysr
handysr
109 Followers

I actually giggled in my relief, but it didn't last long, both of my heads were greatly distracted.

I mouthed to her "pull down your sweats, I need more skin!"

She replied with hand movements to help explain her words. "No way. One finger. Make me cum."

Well there I had it, my instructions for the night. This would only make my blue balls worse, but I didn't mind at the moment, I still got to play, so play I did. It wasn't a world-class performance by either of us, but I did my damnedest to make her cum slowly - but only using one finger, and making sure to not rock the couch, or let anyone know what was going on. Once she was satisfied, she used her foot to push my arm away from her, and laid there for a few minutes before getting Luke up and ushering him off to bed.

I tried getting her attention as they went to bed, and I know she saw me. The way she ignored me would have been comical if I wasn't so incredibly frustrated at this point.

The next evening they went out clubbing together, but once again they got into a fight. They were both drunk, got mad, got mean, and she came home alone. He went to some friend's house for the night -- which left us alone for the time being.

The other roommates had come home early, and were just going to bed as Mary came home. We all stayed around while she tried to relate what happened, but the other two left when Mary started going to sleep on the couch. She woke up a couple times, but was far enough out of it to try anything. I even helped walk her to the bathroom and was able to cop a cheap feel, but I don't think she even knew.

I took her to bed, and she just crashed out on top of the covers, fully dressed. I honestly had only good intentions, but I woke her up to get her changed -- it's not like I was after just seeing her naked, I had already got that a few times.

We got all her clothes off, and she picked up a shirt to put on, and sat down for me to help her put it on. Once it was on, she rolled over and went to sleep. I figured that she needed more on, so I tried to do that, but she wouldn't have it.

In the course of undressing and dressing, I had accidentally (no, really) touched a few places most people won't ever see, but there was no response from her. I was leaving the room to let her sleep, but then she woke up again. She didn't feel good she said, so I sat with her. I guess she felt better, since she pulled her shirt up and put my hands on her boobs.

Little head won over big head again. I figured that this was my one chance, and she probably would not remember it in the morning. In no time, I had all my clothes piled on the floor by the bed, and she lay back for me, and I went between her legs and licked her pussy for just a moment. She was definitely ready for me. I went up further only to find that she was once again asleep. I tried waking her up, but she wouldn't come all the way up.

Disappointed, but not wanting to take advantage of her like that, I fixed her clothes and tucked her in. After putting on my clothes, I checked to see if the coast was clear, and no other roommates were around. I went out and sat in front of the TV as usual.

Because of what had almost happened, I was feeling bad again, but I knew I should stop. I just didn't know when. Now I was a little worried, wondering how much (if anything) she would remember in the morning...

***** 4 *****

Not surprisingly, Mary did not remember anything of the night before. She was passed out drunk and I had to put her to bed. I could have had sex with her at that time, but it just wasn't right. When I told her the details of what happened, she seemed a little embarrassed. She actually told me that I should have had my way with her while she was passed out -- because she would not have known. But I just couldn't do that.

The bad part is that Luke was now starting to get suspicious of me. I guess he may have caught some glances between us. Maybe the other roommates knew more than they let on -- and told him their suspicions. I don't know why, but he was thinking there was something going on.

Well, there WAS some inappropriate stuff happening, but to be completely honest, there was never any sex acts performed. It was a fine line, but if a US President can get away with more than we were doing, why couldn't we get away with it? Haha.

Mary and I talked, and decided that we should almost ignore each other. Not openly friendly, just there. I did see her a few times while I was out at bars or parties, but we did nothing that would cause any type of suspicion.

She wasn't around at the same time I was for quite a while. There were several more fights with her and Luke, plus odd work schedules keeping them apart. They had actually started talking about her moving out.

A few weeks later after the drunken episode, she spent a few days there, and the second day it was almost back to normal. The other two roommates were gone somewhere, and Luke and Mary were just hanging out on the couch. Surprising neither of us, he was passed out fairly early, and she took the opportunity to flash me her boobs again several times. This had happened several times by now and she no longer had to prompt me to expose myself to her as well, this had just became an almost frequent occurrence by now.

This time was a bit different though since Mary woke him up after about an hour of him crashing out. Just long enough to be in a deep enough sleep to crash right back out instead of staying up. He insisted that she go to bed with him and stay there. I think he was upset that I was still up and around. About an hour or so later, she came out. She couldn't sleep, and he was long gone. She poked her head out the door and shly asked if I had seen her purse, she had forgotten where she left it. She was wearing a long t-shirt, but it was long enough to cover a pair of shorts.

I said "I don't recall, but I can help you look." I thought it sounded polite enough in case Luke was faking sleep or something.

I didn't find it, but while looking in a closet, Mary came up behind me and grabbed my ass with both hands. I stood up, thinking that my initial thought was right -- she just wanted to mess around with me. Her hands worked their way around front, and before long, she had my pants undone and had my cock out while she was stroking it.

I couldn't let her have all the fun, so I put my hand behind me and up her shirt, and found out that there were no shorts hiding there, nor was there underwear. I turned us around so she was in front of me, and she only let go of my cock long enough to change hands. I pulled up her shirt to just over her boobs and pulled her close to me.

Now I could feel her naked ass rubbing on my cock, and I reached up front to play with her breasts while she was grinding her ass on my cock. Reaching down to touch her pussy I had an idea.

I pulled her hand off of me and pushed my cock down so it was below her ass. Squatting down a bit, I pushed my cock between her legs, letting it rest up against her wet pussy. I moved the head of my cock back and forth across her clit. It was driving her crazy, but I knew that she would not let me in. But I had another idea.

She had spread her legs a tiny bit to give me more room to play. Now that my cock was all wet with her juice, I moved it. With one hand on her ass, I pulled the cheek back, and rested the tip of my dick up against her bunghole. Only a tiny bit of pressure there, and a finger in her pussy from up front, and I thought she was going to scream. Just like before, I licked and kissed up her neck, then to her ear.

"Let me in" I whispered. "It will only hurt for a minute, then you will cum like crazy." She started shaking her hips, and I was moving with her. I was actually thrusting against her, but she kept me out. I only went back and forth a fraction of an inch, not nearly enough for going inside of her, but just enough to be a tease.

Not only did I have blue balls from messing with her, now I was also quite confused. I didn't know if she really wanted me to be doing all this. I knew we shouldn't, but that's different than want. Only a few minutes had passed but already I could tell she was getting really worked up at this point. She really shocked me when she twisted away from me and pushed her shirt back down.

She stared at me with a wild look of wanting on her face. Breathing deep to calm herself, she said "Dammit, a few more minutes and you would have been fucking me in the ass, you know we can't do anything like that, it's just the way it is. I need to go before I have to go back to your room."

As I stood there in shock, she left. Her bedroom door closed, and a moment later I laughed quietly to myself, seeing how I was standing in the corner of the room with my jaw hanging slack, and my dick pointing towards the patio door. "This must have be a funny sight" I thought to myself as I fixed my clothes a little bit before heading to bed -- and giving my arm yet another workout.

The next morning I had taken the day off of work since I had an appointment to go to. Sleeping in later than the others, I was surprised to see Mary still in bed when I finally got up. We had the house completely to ourselves! She must have been waiting for me. Once she heard me up and moving, she called me in to the bedroom. I sat on the edge of the bed and made small talk for a little bit.

She said she must have tweaked her back while sleeping that night and asked me to rub it. As I pulled back the covers she rolled over, and I saw that she was now wearing nothing. So much for a backrub! That's fine though

"You should take your shirt off too, and we can just lay here for a while, OK?" she asked, but I had already taken advantage of her nakedness, and had my hands on her breasts. The shirt came off quickly, and I lay down with her, and for the first time I felt skin-to-skin contact with her like this.

Before long, the talking stopped and the playing started. It started with just a kiss, but then she rolled over and got on her hands and knees above me. My hands were already busy, feeling her everywhere I could reach. Her hands played with my chest and stomach for a moment, but quickly went down my pants.

She stopped, and said she would be right back. She hopped out of bed and walked slowly to the kitchen, letting me enjoy the view of her. On her way back, she said I had better be as naked as her by the time she got to me. I sure was! When she came in, I saw she had a stick of butter that was cut it into a few pieces already. I thought this was going to get a bit interesting.

"We've got to get these warmed up somehow. Any ideas?" She asked with a grin, but didn't wait for an answer.

She put them down my chest and stomach, ending the line at the base of my cock. It was cold, but not enough to stop the growth down there. As she climbed on top of me, she started moving around, getting it spread everywhere. We started kissing, but not very long. She kept moving around to get the butter spread. She picked up pieces and started rubbing them all over me, and all over herself.

The last one was at my cock, and she put the butter in her hand, and started stroking me. It didn't take long for the butter to melt away, but we were now slick everywhere. We got a lot more involved, rolling around, rubbing, touching, and stroking.

As much as I thought that this was my chance, every time my cock touched her pussy, she would move away. As I turned around to eat her pussy (which would also put my cock in her face), she would not let me. I realized that this was just another tease game, so I got a little upset.

I was happy that I had planned on leaving over an hour early for my appointment, but my free time was nearly gone. Killing the mood, I told her that I had to go. As I got up I realized I badly needed a shower, so I invited her to join me.

We both got up and went to the shower, and I had one last ditch plan. As we got in the shower, I turned on the hot water but only in the tub, not the shower. She went around me and reached to turn it on, but I stopped her and said we had to do something else first. Pulling her back towards me and turning her around, I realized how the butter and the steam from the water was making us extremely slippery.

My cock was happy to see her again so naked and so close, and it showed us how happy he was. I put my hand between her legs, and I think I could feel her natural lube mixing with the butter lube. She put one foot up on the edge of the tub to make room for my hand, but instead of my fingers, I pushed my cock down and let it pop up and hit her in the pussy. She squealed a little, but did not stop me.

Working my hips back and forth, I stroked the head of my cock across just her clit. I put my hands on her ass, pulling her closer, but my fingers may have accidentally gone too far. I could feel that at least four fingers were now all rubbing across her browneye. I could tell from her face that she did not mind that at all.

With the lube from the butter, and the help of the steam, everything was quite slippery. I pulled her closer one more time, and one hand honestly slipped, and one finger went further than I intended. I could feel it touch the wrinkled skin, and slide right past it, and I now had one finger inside of her.

She freaked out for a moment, but I didn't move, and she was then OK with it, I guess the excitement changed her mind. She took my other hand and made it change spots with my cock. Taking it back, I made her hold onto my cock.

She started to object, but I stopped her. "If you want my fingers to enjoy your pussy, then your hand needs to enjoy my cock just as much."

She just grinned and said "Deal."

There seemed to be a bit of a problem with her grip, so she needed two hands on me. She alternated back and forth from two hands on my cock, to one hand there and the other holding my balls. As I stroked her pussy, she started stroking me like crazy. We both increased the pace, and I followed her voice, as her moaning got more intense, I felt myself matching her feeling. As I moved my other finger, I could feel and hear her instantly start to cum. I slowly took my finger out, finishing with just a rubbing massage there.

I could not hold it in any more. As she was still shaking, she had forgotten about me. I took my hand from her pussy and put it on top of her hand on my cock. Both of us stroking it only a few times was enough for me, and my legs got weak as I shot onto her stomach. Four large white spots started streaming down her, but she wiped it all up and held my cum on her fingertips.

She put that hand back on her pussy and rubbed my cum around her clit, and said "Damn, I could feel you cumming. I can't stop myself..."

Holding on to my cock, feeling it still pulsating weakly, and teasing her clit, she started to cum again. She leaned up against me, putting her arm around my neck to stay standing up. We were both breathing hard, totally spent.

Lifting her face to mine, we could only manage a weak gentle kiss. For the moment.

I adjusted the water to a comfortable level and turned the shower on, and we took our time getting the past hour washed off of us. We walked naked back to her room where she helped me get dressed, and I helped myself to a few last touches since she was still naked.

***Epilogue***

That turned out to be the last encounter we had. Soon after that morning, they had another big fight and they both moved out, split up, and I lost track of them.

I also actually managed to find a girl that liked me, and one that wasn't involved with anyone else! I did see Mary a few months later, and she was on the arm of another guy, but it wouldn't surprise me to know he was just another boy toy for her. Should I really have been surprised that she only said 'hi' to me on the way by? From the way she looked at my girlfriend, I think she was actually disappointed that I was taken.

handysr
handysr
109 Followers