Mary's Diversion

Story Info
Mary's introduced into the kinky side of mind control.
5.8k words
3.96
77.3k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JmZig
JmZig
2 Followers

With a flick of her wrist and a disconcerted sigh, Mary tossed the magazine she had been reading for the past half hour down beside her on the couch. It was a cloudy, windy day and she was alone in the cottage on this the third day of her mini getaway with Tony. He had met up with his pal Wilf yesterday who had talked him into a overnight trip to his hunting cabin an hour and a half north of here with a few of their other "'buds'. "You don't even have to like hunting," Wilf exclaimed, "It'll be more of a drink fest and crash as opposed to anything else. Let's see if we can round up a few more takers and have ourselves a good time." It's hard to be selfish she thought, and say no to Tony when he begs and pleads as he does. She just asked him not to stay any longer than the next day. She still wanted at least some time with him before their stay at the cottage was over and they'd have to head back home to the regular routine and work.

"It's just so boring today!" She was also a little sour because Tony had also taken the car and she had no way to head into town for supplies. Like toilet paper for example. Just over an hour ago, the call of nature sent her out to the outhouse where she discovered he must have used up the last role. He didn't replace it and didn't even let her know they were out! Men! She had nothing to wipe herself with and didn't want to be seen outdoors picking tall grass. The neighbors weren't that far away, so she hitched up her britches and prepared to do a little wash up later inside

Dressed in her favorite blue jeans and comfortable white blouse, she was just about to root around for another old copy of something, hoping to find an article she hadn't read when a knock came on the door. Startled, yet grateful for the diversion, she got up to answer it.

Standing on the step was Jim, a neighbor from a couple of cottages down with a cooler hanging from a strap on his shoulder. He was dressed in denim pants and a short sleeve shirt that showed his toned muscles. A little roundness to his paunch and a little grey around the temples was all that showed for his age in the mid forties. Tony and Mary had met him at a few of the community cookouts and Tony and Jim seemed to hit it off in a natural way. He seemed nice enough and easy to talk to thought Mary, but there was something about him, perhaps his personality was a little too smooth or strong, or something.... She couldn't quite place her finger on it, but he did seem quite sure of himself.

"Hello" she said as a pleasant smile broke across her face, "And what can I do for today Jim?"

"Oh hi Mary! Sorry for the intrusion, but I didn't have much going on, and thought I'd take the liberty to see if you and Tony wanted to help me drink a cold twelve pack I brought with me" gesturing to the cooler. A warm smile spread on his face.

"I'm sorry to say you're out of luck Jim, Tony is gone for the day up north a ways. A friend talked him into some hunting trip. I'm expecting him back around midday tomorrow."

With a half a moments thought he answered back "Oh yea, that's right, I heard talk there was a few campers goin' up somewhere's. I didn't know Tony would have thought to leave you all by your lonesome while he's out pall'n around. He must'a had to do quite some begging to get that go ahead outta you" he said with a chuckle.

"Long and hard" was Mary's quick quip, "And he doesn't let up! I finally had to say yes just to get some peace and quiet. Only now it seems just a little too quiet." She wished she hadn't given in so easily. Jewelry is always a nice way to barter.

"Well since I'm here, you're here, and so are the brews, what would you say to you and me having a few each, and we can split Tony's share! His loss! What do you think?"

"Well..." Mary mulled, it would be nice to break the monotony of the day, I should get to know Jim better for Tony's sake... and besides, why should Tony have all the fun... "Sure, why not?" a half laugh broke out, "Just a couple, I think that would be quite nice and thanks for the invite, c'mon in" she said as she stepped back from the door and let Jim walk through.

They sat at the kitchen table, and while Mary went to get herself a glass...Jim just wanted to drink from the can, he popped a couple of cold ones and they started to chat.

The talk was friendly and bright and after a couple of beers each, Mary was feeling more relaxed and starting to enjoy the day. Mary couldn't help but notice now and then as she watched Jim talk on, cracking out a few of his seemingly endless jokes and jibes, twinkling glimpses of some sort of crystal medallion he had hung from a necklace. It would occasionally peek out from the opening in his short sleeved shirt and dance among the chest hairs. Finally her curiosity could hold her back no longer and at a momentary lull in the conversation, she felt the need to ask.

"Jim, if you don't mind... that necklace you've got on...what is it? Would you let me take a closer look?

With a bit of a sheepish grin, he parted his shirt a little more as Mary leaned forward and picked it from his chest and brought it closer to her eyes for inspection. It looked like a small circle yet was star shaped. The purity of the crystal and how deep it seemed you could look into it intrigued her. It certainly was eye catching. "I don't like to make a big deal of it," he said, "but I'm sort of into hypnotism, I do a bit of self hypnosis on myself."

"Seriously!" exclaimed Mary looking up, "If it's all right to ask, why would you want to do that?"

"Oh," Jim replied catching her eyes with his gaze, "It's been a godsend for me. A few years back, I used to be much more shy, nervous, unsure of myself and afraid to talk to women. I was too afraid of going after the things I really wanted in life. Now I feel a lot more confident, ready to take on the world!" He shouted as he said the last piece and chucked at his half joke, half truth. "I've even helped hypnotize a few others, so they could feel less stress in their lives, more relaxed, or confident or whatever they needed help with."

"Oh," she said dismissing the thought with a quick wave of her hand, "I could never allow someone to do that to me. I've heard about them hypnotist shows, making someone feel glued to a chair, or cluck like a chicken...or something else to weird to mention!" They both laughed.

Jim tried to relax her concerns with his answer. "It's really not like that, don't believe the hype you hear. Hypnotism is just some kind of altered state, but not too altered. Just like the buzz I'm getting from this beer, unless I go overboard, I'm still in control. No one can make you do anything under hypnosis you don't want to do. If you don't want to meow like a cat, you won't. It's as simple as that."

Mary's eyes broke from his and cast down to look one more time at his charm before letting go. "I suppose, that makes sense, but... I just don't know..."

"Mary" Jim soothed in, his voice calming, "think about it, you come here to relax and get away from city life, to get away from stress. Heck, everyone needs a holiday now and then, to feel good about themselves, wouldn't you like to take a mini holiday ...every day or whenever you wanted to? That's what hypnosis has done for me. That's what it can do for you... and much more."

During the course of the next half hour, and another beer later, the topic of hypnotism would drift in and out of the conversation as Mary thought about it more and more. Finally Jim put down his beer and spoke. "Mary, you seem curious about the whole thing. It's not some sort of secret ritual, it's not some sort of mumbo jumbo, its science into human nature. It's a proven and beneficial practice shared by I'm sure hundreds of thousands if not millions of people every day. It can't be that bad. The best way to understand it is to try it out and see. I promise you it feels great and so relaxing. And remember, under hypnosis, no one can make you do anything you don't want to do. You only do the things you want to do. ..."

As Mary's hand went to reach for another beer, Jim gently stopped hers with his own. "If you're thinking you might try it, you might want to take a break from drinking...I want you relaxed, but I also want you focused." And with that final bit of persuasion, Mary finally agreed to give it a try although she probably wouldn't be able to go under very easily, if at all she quipped.

"You don't really go under," assured Jim "Just think of as an altered state of mind." He took the pendant from his neck and held the chain in his hand. "In fact, just to make you feel comfortable with the whole process, I'll only make you achieve a light level of inducement to start with. You can decide where to go from there."

They moved to the couch, and as Mary leaned back getting comfortable, she still couldn't believe she was doing this, yet also at the same time somewhat excited by the whole thing...and besides she reminded herself, why should Tony have all the fun!

Jim's voice got even quieter and more monotone. Mary thinking how easy he was to listen to, how easy to trust, and that he had to have done this many times before. He sounded just so... polished. Gazing at the pendant and following the easy steps Jim brought her through, Mary found herself just as he had promised, relaxed, with a slight buzz (or was it the beer), but reasonably aware of what was going on.

"Now, doesn't that feel wonderful?" Jim soothed, "Don't you feel such a nice state of well being?" Suggestions Jim had planted started to take ownership in Mary's mind. A Mona Lisa smile and the perceptible nod from Mary told him she did feel good, really good. He let her savor the feeling for a moment or two longer. "I know this feels wonderful Mary, but you can make it feel even better... more relaxed, if you let me bring you to an even deeper state. Would you like that... Mary?" Reaching her thoughts through the relaxed haze, she decided very much that she wanted more, much more of this and any concerns were washed away when again Jim's voice echoed in her mind. "..., no one can make you do anything you don't want to do. You only do the things you want to do. ...want to do...want to do..."

"Yes." Was her one word answer, voiced softly, but with enough desire to be spoken.

Jim smiled. He was now in control. Things would be getting a lot more interesting from this moment on. Unhurriedly he brought her into a deeper, deeper trance. He tested her susceptibility to suggestion with several benign statements and when satisfied, he proceeded on, to his reason for coming over.

"Mary"

"Yes?"

"You're really starting to feel good about yourself, more confident. Your life is quite good, you have good health, a good relationship with Tony and you're quite pretty. You have a lot going for you, don't you Mary?"

"Oh, yes. A lot going for me."

"You know you're really quite attractive...beautiful even. Your face is lovely, ....you have a sexy body....I know you turn on a lot of men with your body. You really do have a hot form. You must feel very sexy right now....don't you Mary"

"I feel very...sexy."

"Good...good. That's great Mary....you are very sexy. Very sexy. Do you like it when men look at you Mary? Do you like it when they look at the cleavage of your breasts? Or cast their eyes on your backside as you walk past? Does it make you feel like a real turn on?"

Mary's breath was perceptibly beginning to deepen. "I do... I like turning men on...I like it when they look at me"

"Do you see it Mary? In you mind, are you seeing men lusting after you? ...Do you realize the power you have over them? ...Your control? Do you love being in control? ...Do you love being a tease, ... a tart?"

"Show me Mary, show me some of that delicious cleavage that turns men on, let me take a peak at your bosom." She smiled and opened a few buttons on her blouse, parting the fabric as she did."

Jim studied the teasing view, "They're beautiful Mary, it must turn you on a little knowing you can get me excited. I am getting excited by looking at you Mary. You must love knowing you have that type of control over men. It feels good doesn't it?" Mary smiled and thought of power she actually possessed over the opposite sex. "Would you like to show me a little more Mary? Would you like to turn me on even more? Wouldn't that feel wonderful?"

And slowly, in no rush at all, Mary unbuttoned her blouse completely, exposing her open front. Then in a teasing fashion she removed it, letting it fall to the ground. She unhooked her bra and let her breasts hang freely before removing the brazier completely for Jim's staring appreciation. Mary had never felt so sexy, and so in control of turning men on. She could turn it on. She could turn it off. Following the suggestions of her neighbor, she began to believe that what she was doing not only felt great, it felt right. When it came to sex, she was starting to understand that women were the dominant ones. The ones in control. It was they that would get their desires satiated. Not men. A man's purpose was to serve.

Jim was ready for the next phase. The reason he was here would soon be at hand. Jim had always loved women's asses. That was his weakness and his fixation. Not only asses, but the rosebuds. To lick a women's asshole was perhaps a most degrading act and deference to a woman's power. To lick a woman where the shit comes out, to taste, to smell, to prod, to poke the end of all her business, that was his ultimate thrill. And to have a woman demand it, to think she was controlling him, made it all the more sweet. Hypnosis had given him his chance several times before to worship a woman's posterior and Mary's ass was to be the next conquest in his stable of fillies. He loved when the ordered him to do it, when they felt superior, but he know who really possessed the power. And so far, he had always gotten his way, it was just a matter of technique...and patience.

"You're breasts are gorgeous Mary, but I bet a lot of men are turned on by your ass as well. I know I am. Would you like to turn around and let me see how they fill out those jeans of yours?"

Mary was into it. It was conceited delight to now know she could push the buttons on men, give them a hint of what they wanted, tease them and then pull back when it got serious. Or to go however far she wanted for her own pleasure. But she was the one in control of this situation. She also reminded herself of her love and marriage to Tony. She wouldn't go all the way with anyone. (Without his permission of course) She got up from her chair with a smile in her eyes and turned around. She gave him a moment to appreciate how well she stuffed her jeans with her rounded ass before placing her hands on her hips for accent and slowly stroking them down. Then she thought, hearing his appreciation, let's give his a show, he's enjoying the view, so let's tease him a little more. It suits my pleasure. With her back still turned, she undid the front and allowed her pants to loosely hang, showing the top of her underpants.

"Do you like what you see?" she coolly asked. "Oh very much!" He reassured. She was into it and he saw no need to stop the way things were unfolding until he needed to steer it in another direction. With another act of deliberate slowness, she shrugged her jeans to her ankles and then casually stepped out of them with her stockinged feet. Jim soaked in the view. This was fine art and he was enjoying as obviously was she, each step of the unveiling. Mary then bent over as if to study something on the floor before pulling the panties completely off. Jim's gaze instantly went to her crack, searching for her hidden hole before noticing the lips of her pussy were starting to glisten. It had a nice sensual pudginess to it. He smiled. This mare would be his.

Mary turned around, smiling and looked at his crotch. Seeing the impressive bulge, she reveled in her womanly power, in her sexiness. Her arms were at her side and she felt no need for modesty to conceal her breasts or her crotch from Jim. She was the one calling the shots, she would tease him if she wanted, but she would also call how far it would go. ...a voice quietly spoke insider her mind to reminder her. "...no one can make you do anything you don't want to do. You only do the things you want to do. ..."

Well what she wanted now was to see him naked. Fair is fair! "Go ahead Jim, it's your turn." She smiled and Jim removed his shirt to Mary's approval. His chest was hairy and although he had a bit of a belly, it looked hard and muscular. He looked toned. Catching her eyes, Jim undid his belt and let his pants fall. His cock had made a tent in his briefs, and sprung to semi-ridged life once he set it free from its captivity. Mary gave a little gasp, hardly noticeable as she examined his rod. Reasonably long and thick, it seemed to her perfectly proportioned. Him mushroom shaped head was a shiny purple and his veined cock had the tell tale sign of a hook upward when totally hard. That shape had always intrigued her, as she thought how well that would fit into someone's pussy. It was starting to defy gravity as he pulled off his shoes and pants completely. Mary resisted the temptation to reach out and squeeze it. She was the one to be pleasured today. He would only be teased.

Jim knew this was the time to bring it all home. "Mary, I'm sure a back massage would make you feel incredible. Wouldn't you like to feel more relaxed? I'd love to give you more pleasure. If you want, you could get comfortable on you bed and I could rub your back and shoulders."

What harm could there be in a back rub, thought Mary. Men should be doing things for her. It was her right to receive pleasure and feel relaxed, pampered even. She thought it would be a great idea. Something she deserved. With nothing said, she turned and walked to the bedroom, expecting him to follow. She was in charge and she was going to let him treat her properly. She lay down on her stomach with her arms up and legs together. She wasn't going to offer anything improper, just get a good back rub. The fact they were both nude, well, that just made it more comfortable. Jim knelt down beside her and started to work his hands over her warm soft flesh. He was taking his time and enjoying the contact, now and then reinforcing her trance induced state with affirmatives and how rewarding this was all feeling. When he saw her legs relax and separate slightly, he suggested how she might like to have her legs rubbed, after all, they can be so neglected. Again, without a word, they parted open further and Jim chuckled to himself as he thought of Ali Babba, "Open sez me." His hands slowly moved up and down her thighs, calves and feet. Mary was enjoying it immensely. An occasional moan escaped her lips. She felt like a goddess, and like a goddess, it was right to be pampered, to be made to feel good. Jim continued to subtly reinforce the importance of feeling good, her empowerment over him and her control. He also suggested it was okay to feel naughty, in fact, very naughty. Some might say kinky. That was such a fun word, but of coarse, much more fun to do. After all, it was only human nature to have sex and humans don't like to be bored. He was ready for the final stretch.

'Mary, I would have to say if you'd let me that I think your ass is stunning. I love its shape... its size is perfect. If you wanted, I'm sure you would enjoy a cleansing massage on your bottom. I'm sure you'd agree it's one of the greatest sensations.

In Mary's bliss, fuzzy by the heightened state of trance she was in, she started to wonder about what exactly a cleansing massage was, but she knew it would be pleasurable, relaxing and something she was sure she deserved. She also noticed she must be relaxed and sexy as she was feeling rather wet below. Her answer back came almost as a command. "Yes, give may me one of those. Rub me there."

JmZig
JmZig
2 Followers
12