Mary's Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With one hand she pushed the speed dial button for her boyfriend's number and with the other utilized the toy and traced the outline of her cummed soaked panties.

"Hello?" Bob said groggily.

"I want you to listen to me as hard as you can, I'm horny and I need you to come here now!" she said forcefully over the phone.

"Do you realize what time it is?" Bob complained.

"Listen to me, you come over now or I will call your friend Steve to come over. Either way I'm getting fucked!" she said with more force in her voice.

"I'll be over there in ten minutes," he replied.

"Good, make sure you bring hand cuffs and Bob, this weekend we are going to do a little work in my basement. Bring Steve, he can help," Mary said than pushed the end button on her phone.

Mary put the phone back onto her nightstand and then teased herself with the small vibrator thinking about her dream and soon to be reality and waited for Bob to come in her house and give the "naughty girl" the fucking she so richly deserved.

The End

12