Mary's Dream Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big_Ron
Big_Ron
3 Followers

Alright, let's try to slip my cock back into your aching pussy again. Slowly slide the head of me into you. Yes, that's it; man! Your pussy feels so good. I can feel my balls begin to tighten more for every inch of me you slide in. Oh God Mary, I am beginning to lose control. I want to bury my cock to my balls in your cunt right now! Are you ready to take all of me?

I need to hear you. Go ahead and tell me; "Ron stuff your huge cock into my aching cunt; I need to you fuck me now!".

All right girl I heard you, I am now stuffing my 9" cock into that tight little cunt of yours. Man are you wet and open. I wasn't sure if your could take all of me, but I guess if you are turned on enough, you can do it.

Mary, I want to feel my balls banging against your clit. Come on now, fuck my cock good and hard. Yes, that's it, I can feel my balls banging away against your clit, oh my god, I am going to come.

Come on Mary, come all over my cock, come on girl, I need to feel you cunt explode all over me. That's it! That's it. Fuck my cock Mary. Yes, yes, come all over me. Wow, oh shit, oh shit, damn! I am coming so deep within you!!!! AHHHHHHHH

Wow, Mary, you are so hot. I have a only seen your picture. Maybe someday I will give Joe another erotic recording for you. Please let Joe know how I was. Take Care.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Big_Ron
Big_Ron
Big_Ron
3 Followers
12
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice story, but....

I know this is an older story, but I just listened to it. It's a nice story, but you really needed to S-L-O-W DOWN. You were evidently reading a written story, but it could've been far more realistic if you'd have read it SLOWLY.... VERY SLOWLY.... like it was the real thing.

Your voice is great tho, and I'd love to hear MORE from Big_Ron! :-)

Any chance of that??? Hope so!

AudreyHepburnAudreyHepburnover 16 years ago
BURNING WITH DESIRE!!!

This story deserves a 100 degree hot rating because it's burning with desire. Ron, you have a sensual voice and style and this got me so hot and bothered. It seems like it's taken from real life and this Mary and Joe are real people you met on Literotica or elsewhere. Your wife is very lucky, Ron. I hope that you can write more erotic audio stories with even more intensity. This was really one of the best I've heard on this audio section.

Share this

Similar Stories

The Hero Boy saves girl, which leads to love.in First Time
Given Up on Love Love springs from tragedy.in Romance
A Gentlemen's Valentine for a Lady Woman fantasizes about living in the romantic Victorian Era.in Romance
Nurse Leslie - The Begining How it started with my little vixen.in Anal
Yet Another Really Stupid Bet A ball busting bitch is put in her place.in BDSM
More Stories