Mary's Evolution: Book 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
438 Followers

"Lean forward more so those jugs of yours can hang down," Greg spat, yanking the shirt way up to Mary's neck and raking her back with his fingernails. "What do you want me to do with you, babe?"

"Make love to me - please."

"How?"

"How you want," Mary gasped, and cried out when it felt like Greg was trying to put another finger inside of her.

"You want my cock in your ass, don't you?" Greg asked, and when she didn't answer Greg's fingers slid up Mary's back and grabbed her by the scalp, pulling her head back. "Well? Tell me!"

"Put your cock in," Mary said breathlessly.

"Put it where?"

"My ass," Mary cried. "Put your cock in my ass."

Without missing a beat, Greg's fingers came out of Mary's anus, and with his other fist wrapped tightly around the base of his excessively lubricated erection, he found Mary's puckered ring with the fat head of his cock.

Mary had some of her nightshirt wedged inside of her mouth, which helped to mute the squeal that accompanied the entrance of Greg Mullin's member into her ass. Despite her strangled cry, Greg pushed forward with his swollen manhood, piercing the formerly virginal territory with about half of his tool.

"Damn, you're so fucking tight!" Greg hissed as he leaned into Mary, lifting her feet off of the carpet with the strength of his movement. "You've got to relax, Mary. Give your ass to me."

Greg leaned back and spread her ass open as wide as he could, wishing he had thought to turn on the light so he could watch his cock going into Mary's ass, but had to be content with imagining what it looked like.

Working the first three inches of himself in and out, he felt Mary loosen up a little, but it was still incredibly tight. Even more so than his wife Tracy's ass had been the one time he had tried to have her anally many years ago. Too much for Tracy back then, Greg recalled, but he knew Mary would not beg him to stop as she had. Mary was too horny for anything like that, and Greg was nearing that point too.

Greg leaned into Mary, pushing more and more of his cock into her tender opening, and although Mary's gasps and grunts grew louder, she was taking it. The more of him she took, the more she whimpered in response, and that in turn inflamed Greg even more, and in minutes he had fully impaled Mary with his swollen organ.

Mounting her like a rabid beast, Greg thrust into Mary as hard as he dared. She was holding her upper torso up with her hands on the sofa cushions while her legs dangled in the air on Greg's sides. With her breasts swaying with every thrust, they were vulnerable to Greg's manual mauling of the massive jugs as he reached around her to seize them, and Mary seemed to revel in their rough handling.

Greg was now blind to everything around him. His sweat was raining down on Mary as he pounded into her with all his might. Mary was merely a rag doll now, accepting his cock completely whether she wanted to or not, and the sounds of Greg's feral grunts and growls combined with the slapping noise they made when their flesh collided made the whole scene seem even more like the most primitive act imaginable.

When he could hold back no longer, Greg came, emptying what felt like an absurd amount of his seed deep into Mary's bowels while his cock lurched with every burst. When he finally stopped cumming, he pulled himself out of Mary's steamy orifice and reached over and spun the dimmer switch a little so he could survey the scene.

Mary's body was still suspended over the back of the sofa, he feet still up off the ground and her legs remaining in their fully spread apart position. Between her ass cheeks, her anus remained gaped open a bit, and the expanded puckered ring was allowing a trickle of his seed to ooze out of her while the opening slowly narrowed in size.

"You okay, baby?" Greg said as he put one hand on Mary's back while tenderly stroking her abused opening.

"It hurt," Mary whimpered, letting Greg ease her feet back down to the floor, and when her knees buckled he helped her stay upright until she was able to get her legs under herself.

"But you liked it," Greg said, neither expecting or waiting for confirmation. "You liked my cock up your ass."

Greg helped Mary up the stairs, and let her jump into the shower for a quick clean up before ushering her back to Brianna's room.

"Dream sweet dreams of me," Greg whispered to Mary before going into the shower himself.

Mary waddled into the bedroom without a sound, gingerly sitting on the edge of the bed while she looked over at Brianna who was still sound asleep. Mary's butt felt like Greg was still inside of her, and while she had an mild orgasm while Greg did her, she still felt as horny as she had before.

She stared at the clock radio for a while, watching the minutes click by, and even tried to go to sleep, but sleep would not come. Mary's fingers went under her night shirt and toyed with her pussy for a bit, but she wanted more than that. She wanted Greg inside of her.

Tiptoeing out of bed, Mary looked out the window to the driveway. Apparently Mrs. Mullin was still not home, and after failing to see her car out there Mary silently left the room and headed down the hall. Opening the Mullin bedroom door, Mary looked in at Greg sleeping all alone in that big bed.

In the semi-darkness, illuminated only by the moonlight that came in through the curtains, Greg was naked and on his back, arms and legs akimbo, with that beautiful cock hanging over onto his hip. Mary crawled onto the bed and leaned over his crotch, letting her tongue slide along the length of his flaccid penis.

Greg awoke with a start, and chuckled when he realized who it was. Mary continued to lick his cock, pulling it onto his stomach so she could tongue the ridge that ran along the underside of his organ, going right down to his nut sack before sliding back up.

"Not much of that goes on in here," Greg said, reaching down and running his hand through Mary hair while she retracted his foreskin and sucked on the head of his cock. "Aren't you afraid that Tracy will come home?"

"Are you?" Mary asked.

"Not really."

"I want you."

"I can tell," Greg with a gasp, feeling Mary's tongue prodding at the tender opening of the glans. "Did you do that to Kevin too?"

"Yeah," Mary said before taking his limp cock into her mouth and letting her lips go down to his pubes before pulling back up.

"Did you deep throat him like that?"

"Yeah," Mary said. "His isn't as big as yours."

"You like the big ones?"

"I like yours," Mary said. "Please, Greg. I need you bad."

"I can tell, babe," Greg replied. "I just came about an hour ago, remember? Remember when I came in your hot ass?"

"Please. You can get it up again for me, can't you?"

"I don't know," Greg mused, feeling a little stirring in his groin but enjoying Mary's desperation as she frantically tried to get him hard. "Might take a while like this. Of course, if you want to get me hard faster..."

"Anything," Mary said.

***

Chapter Six: Assuming the position.

"Now just let your tongue slide all over it," Greg said as he positioned himself on all fours, his ass up in the air as Mary knelt behind him.

"Like this?" Mary asked, her tongue sliding up and down the inside of Greg's ass cheeks.

"No babe," Greg said as he spread his legs as far as he could. "Get your tongue right up in there. Lick my asshole like a good girl."

Mary was startled at the request, but she did say she would do anything, and he just had gotten out of the shower, so she put her face in between his buttocks and licked around the pungent opening. After her initial trepidation, she soon found herself getting into it.

"Oh babe, that's so good," Greg moaned, the feel of Mary's tongue swabbing his balloon knot sending goose bumps all over his body. "Work my nuts too."

Mary's hand grabbed the dangling orbs and rolled the hairy sac in her palm, kneading the golf-ball sized balls roughly while Greg moaned with pleasure. Greg had never dared ask his wife to do this, yet Mary was so willing - so eager to please him - that he knew she would do anything he asked.

For Mary's part, what started out to be something she felt squeamish about was turning her on, because the sounds that Greg was making was inspiring her to poke her tongue inside the tart opening. While her tongue corkscrewed into the little ring, Mary slid her hand from Greg's balls and searched for his cock.

It was easy to find, and he was hard - incredibly stiff - and after she had stroked his cock a couple of times Greg called out, "Stop! Don't babe. I'll cum!"

Mary let go of his cock like it was a red hot poker, which was a lot like the way it felt. She wanted him - needed him inside of her - and now!

"Please," Mary begged, and Greg reluctantly relented, rolling onto his back and breaking off the erotic assault he had been savoring so much.

Mary was on top of him before he knew it, straddling his crotch and grabbing his erection. He was going to ask if she was ready, but the feel of her dripping wet pussy answered that question, so Greg relaxed and let Mary put him inside of her.

Her enormous breasts swaying as she humped him, Greg savored the visual delight of her tits rolling from side to side as she rode his cock. She came almost immediately; the muffled noises Mary made were accompanied by the walls of her pussy clamping down on his cock.

"You want more, don't you baby?" Greg asked the shadowy figure who continued to move herself up and down on him, her breathing quick and loud. "Squeeze those tits of yours for me, Mary. That's it!"

Unable to watch the incredible sight for very long, Greg managed to hold out until Mary came again, a less frantic but perhaps even more intense orgasm that seemed to drain Mary's energy. Greg's cock jerked inside of Mary's sweet pussy, sending several spurts of his seed deep into her, and after he finished Mary collapsed onto him, her voluptuous, sweaty body flattening him as his deflating cock fell out of her.

"Now go back to your own bed," Greg said, and Mary wearily obliged after kissing him goodnight.

A good thing too, because moments later Greg saw the flash of headlights pulling into the driveway, followed shortly by the sound of Tracy entering the house. Greg heard a clicking sound that suggested Mary made it into the bedroom just in time.

After hearing the water running and the toilet flush, Greg covered himself up and feigned sleep, squinting to see the slightly unsteady figure of his wife as she walked around the bed and got in the other side.

The scent of sex - raw, pungent and overpowering -filled the room. Greg was covered with it, but some of it was probably coming from his wife as well. The thought of his wife laying next to him with her pussy filled with another man's cum did nothing for him sexually, but before dropping off Greg fantasized about what it would be like if Tracy suddenly got the urge to go down on him right then and there.

She would be able to taste Mary, and that thought made his flaccid member twitch a bit. Tracy's mouth going up and down his cock, which was covered with the sweet juices of Mary's pussy, and tasting the remnants of their lovemaking, was a pleasant thought indeed.

Then another vision entered his mind; and the thought of Tracy climbing over and putting that sorry hairless pussy over his face ended fantasy time right away, as the very thought of putting his tongue into a load of that Kenyan student's - or whomever her fuck of the night had been - cum turned his stomach.

The knowledge that he had probably done that inadvertently in the beginning, before he learned of Tracy's dalliances and still held hope of their marriage working, revolted him, and as he dropped off to sleep he entertained other fantasies. More enjoyable fantasies.

This fantasy had Tracy watching helplessly as Greg ravaged Mary's ass, causing her wave after wave of orgasms while his wife sat there crying with jealousy. Then, after fucking Mary until she could take no more, he pictured himself pulling his cock out of Mary's ravaged rectum and grabbing Tracy's by the hair, shoving his cock down his wife's throat while he made her gag with the force of his cumming.

In the bedroom down the hall, Mary managed to fall asleep as well. After the narrow escape in the hall, when she had just managed to close the door before Brianna's mother had come down the hall, it took a while for Mary to catch her breath.

What would Mrs. Mullin have thought if she had seen her riding Greg's cock like she had? Even though Mary knew that her own true reaction would have been one of horror at being seen naked by such a beautiful woman, she let herself picture a different scenario, even for just a brief second.

Looking over at Brianna in the moonlight, she saw the blonde hair of her friend sprayed all over the pillow and Brianna's perky little titty partially exposed as her tank top shifted.

"Go to sleep, Mary," she mumbled to herself, rolling over to face the wall. "Go to sleep."

****

thanks for reading - your comments are welcomed

furryfan
furryfan
438 Followers
12