Mary's Evolution: Book 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
435 Followers

"That might be interesting to watch," Colin mused, picturing the aging dyke with her strap-on drilling poor little Mary into the headboard while the three of them stood around as spectators. "Maybe next time. This time is for us though - IF Mullin manages to coax her back out here, that is."

"He will," Lloyd said with confidence. "He says he has her wrapped around his finger."

"He may be right," Colin said. "She does seem to be easily influenced."

"I know," Lloyd added. "I thought that she was going to do you right there in the middle of the room after you kissed her on the cheek."

Just then the door opened, causing Lloyd and Colin to spin around at the sound, but Greg Mullin came out alone and closed the door gently behind himself before joining them.

"How goes it, Mullin?" the assemblyman asked.

"She'll be out in a few minutes," Greg said with confidence, giving Lloyd Anderson a dirty look. "She certainly wasn't expecting to see one of you."

"Sorry," Lloyd answered. "I had no clue. She's changed a lot, and she is incredible looking now."

"I think we all agree on that," the politician replied. "I also think that it would be nice if we weren't standing out here staring at the door like a pack of jackals waiting for our little lamb to emerge for the slaughter. Let's have a drink and try to act that we aren't thinking about what we really ARE thinking about."

The three men went over to the corner of the rustic living room, where a well-stocked bar awaited them. It took about ten minutes for the bathroom door to open again, and while they all heard the latch clicking, they pretended not to and instead stayed at the bar chatting casually with each other.

"Relax Lloyd," Colin said, and he was surprised that the teacher was actually able to act as calm as the rest of them, pretending to not even notice Mary had been gone when she rejoined them.

"Would you like a drink, baby?" Greg asked, putting his arm around Mary's soft shoulders and drawing him close to her.

"I don't think I'm old enough. Besides, I don't much about this kind of..." Mary started to say, but Greg cut her off with a grin.

"I know you and Brianna have hit my liquor cabinet a few times."

"Vodka and tonic," Mary said sheepishly, looking down as she pawed at the carpet.

Colin made Mary a rather strong drink, and was surprised when Mary didn't blink as she downed it rapidly.

"Parched after the long ride, aren't you Mary?" Colin said with a grin as he took the glass from Mary and refilled it.

"I guess."

"Easy, baby," Greg whispered. "I don't want you to..."

"I'm fine," Mary said calmly, taking the drink from Colin's hand, shivering a little as their hands grazed together.

Greg couldn't help but notice that Mary was rather taken by the suave politician, and even Greg had to give Colin Heath his due. The guy knew how to work a room, whether it a bunch of potential contributors or only a frightened 18 year old girl who apparently didn't have a clue as to who he was.

Greg made a mental note to keep an eye on the way those two interacted over the course of the evening, because while Greg didn't mind sharing Mary with these two men, he had no intention of losing such a sweet thing he had going for himself.

"Feeling better now?" Greg asked Mary, who was watching her old teacher discussing something with the tall politician.

"A little. Still scared though."

"We all are," Greg assured her. "When our clothes come off we'll forget about that."

"Gonna be weird," Mary said, noticing her old teacher talking to Mr. Heath but looking at her. "Seeing Mr. Anderson with no clothes on."

"Trust me, he won't be nearly as intimidating naked," Greg whispered.

"He keeps staring at me," Mary said softly.

"We all are, when we don't think you'll notice. Want to drive Lloyd crazy?" Greg asked, and then bent down to Mary's ear to say something else.

"I can't," Mary said.

"Do it," Greg said. "Watch his reaction."

With reluctance, Mary did as Greg asked. Shifting her drink to her left hand, Mary tried to look casual as she raised her right arm and pulled her hair back over her shoulder, giving Lloyd an eyeful of what Greg assured her was what he was dying to see.

"Told you," Greg said with a smirk as they both watched the teacher spastic reaction to getting a glimpse, albeit a fleeting one, of Mary's unshaven armpit before she lowered her arm back down to her side.

"I'm glad Mr. Heath didn't see me do that," Mary said as a shiver went through her body after seeing Mr. Anderson's flustered reaction to seeing the hair under her arm.

"Don't you think he's going to notice later?" Greg suggested, and Mary shrugged in acknowledgment of that fact.

"Colin's more of a three B man - boobs, butt and bush," Greg explained. "Whereas your old mentor is primarily a hair guy. He claims to be a breast man, but what really trips his trigger is a girl with a nice big bush between her legs, and as far as armpit hair - he's obviously a maniac."

Mary blushed a bit at that, but then promptly shocked Greg by repeating her flipping back of the hair motion, drawing an even more excited reaction from Lloyd, who was trying to get away from Colin's filibustering and join Mary and Greg a few feet away.

"You gave the poor guy a little boner," Greg said under his breath, nodding over to the modest swell in Lloyd's khaki slacks.

"Does he have a small dick?" Mary asked, noticing the bulge that Mr. Anderson had in his trousers.

"I don't pay attention to that kind of thing," Greg said. "Pretty normal as I remember."

Now I'll bet that HE'S got a big one, Mary thought to herself as she looked at the handsome guy Mr. Anderson was talking to, and the more she looked at Mr. Heath, the more he looked like Robert Redford in that movie where he wanted to sleep with Demi Moore so bad.

Maybe the drinks are helping me feel that way, Mary mused as she jiggled her empty glass around. Unlike her old teacher, who made no pretense of hiding his staring, the politician was very slick about it, giving her sideways glances. His eyes would meet hers, and then go right down to her chest before rising once more.

Colin saw Mary's glass empty and quickly moved to refill it, handing the finished product back to Mary with a flourish. In the process Colin moved his hand lightly against the back of Mary's hand, and this time there was no mistaking the response.

The girl's body quivered a little just like last time, but after Colin exchanged smiles with Mary, his eyes went down to the girl's bosom, and from underneath the smart looking peach colored blouse he watched as Mary's nipples blossomed against the fabric.

Colin's heart raced as he imagined what those jugs would look like out of their harness instead of straining against the front of the blouse, and this time when Mary caught him staring at her breasts he didn't shift his glance but instead looked her straight in the eye.

He wants me, Mary thought as they looked in each other's eyes. He REALLY wants me, and the thought that somebody so incredibly handsome would be interested in her made Mary's head spin. The man was three times as old as she was, but he was hot for any age - even more handsome than Greg, Mary realized.

And what about Greg? Mary had forgotten all about him, so taken was she by the tall silver haired man with the smoky blue eyes. Greg was still by her side, watching her and Colin attentively, his hand stroking the fine hairs on her forearm.

Wait - that was Mr. Anderson rubbing her arm. Greg's hand was on her other shoulder and Colin was in front of her saying something. The room started to sway a bit on Mary, and she had to concentrate to stay focused.

"I said that I would love to show you around the rest of the cabin," Colin repeated, and as Mary nodded she felt herself being almost herded out of the living room and down a short hallway while Mr. Heath kept talking.

"You've already seen the bathroom," he said with a chuckle. "That was the living room we were in before, and this is the bedroom."

Mary felt like a child as she walked within this group of men. While her bespeckled former teacher was only about six inches taller than she was, Greg was at least a foot taller than her, and Colin was even a bit taller than him.

The room Mary was taken to was illuminated by candles, but there were so many of them lit that it was fairly bright, and as she was ushered in Mary was shocked at the size of the bed that dominated the room.

The bed frame and headboard were a rich mahogany, and the wood so thick that it must weigh a ton, Mary thought. She was going to comment on how beautiful the bedroom furniture was, but before she could open her mouth she was surrounded by the three men.

Hands were all over her, touching her everywhere. Mostly Colin and Lloyd's hands, while Greg stood looking more like an observer than a participant as her clothes began to come off. The blouse was taken off of her, and then there were fingers trying to unhook her bra.

Lloyd was fumbling around the back of the bra, but Colin had noticed that the beige harness had front hooks, and his long slender fingers were already working their way down the row of clasps, deftly undoing each one. As each hook was freed, more and more of her cleavage was exposed, and the room was so still that Mary could hear the men breathing - increasingly louder as Colin reached the last hook.

When the last hook came free, the bra cups practically exploding off of Mary as her huge breasts lurched forward, and there was a loud gasp as her tits settled down on her body. For a moment nobody moved, as Mary stood there naked to the waist while the men leered at her.

Only for a second though, as the two men descended on her breasts like vultures. Lloyd kneading her right breast while Colin knelt beside Mary and held her left breast in both hands while sucking on the fully engorged nipple just like a baby at his mother's teat.

In a daze, Mary looked at Greg, who was watching it all while undressing himself. She felt the button on her slacks come loose, and it was her former teacher who was helping them down and off of her. Greg was naked in front of her, his hand slowly stroking his cock, which was hard.

Hands. Hands were everywhere, and Mary found herself holding the backs of Colin and Lloyd's heads as they kept sucking on her tits. Someone had been caressing her thighs, and now that same someone was toying with the hairs that peeked out from the sides of her panties, but only for a second because the panties were soon being pulled down, leaving her naked.

Greg was easing her down to her knees, guiding her face to his cock, which was bobbing in front of her. Mary took him deep into her mouth, feeling his nuts against her chin while on her sides, Colin and Lloyd had quickly undressed down to their boxer shorts.

The camera, hidden in the wall of the bedroom by the owner of the cabin, captured every moment as the three middle aged men swooped in on Mary.

***

Chapter Five; Decisions.

Greg pulled his cock out of Mary's mouth and motioned for her to attend to Lloyd, who was first to arrive next to the kneeling Mary. Turning to the side, Mary pulled the ivory boxers off of her old teacher and grabbed his slender dick.

Lloyd Anderson's knees buckled as Mary's mouth went effortlessly down the entire five inches of him, her lips buried deep in his pubic hair as she sucked on him greedily. Lloyd's hands slid through Mary's thick wavy hair as his former student looked up at him through his pubes.

Lloyd started to squirm, fearing that he was going to cum, and just in time Mary saw Greg waving his cock next to her face, rubbing his boner against her cheek.

"Both of them," Greg said. "Suck them both."

Lloyd leaned closer to Greg so their cocks were almost touching, and Mary took them both in hand, retracting Greg's foreskin back all the way. Greg's fat bronze cock was in stark contrast to Lloyd's pale dick, which was so hard that it curled up toward his stomach.

Mary went back and forth between the two cocks, giving each of them equal attention, but what Greg wanted was something else. Positing the plum-sized head of his cock next to the little acorn glans of her former teacher, Greg told her to take them both at once.

Mary's mouth stretched out wide as she tried to take both of them in her mouth at the same time, and as the slippery heads of their dicks squished together, Mary actually managed to take both of them in her mouth at the same time for a second.

"Don't forget about me," said the soothing voice of the man at her other side, and Greg reluctantly let Mary turn around to face Colin.

Mary gasped at the sight of Colin naked beside her. His tall and lean body was a brilliant white, and outside of a modest patch of fur above his cock, Mr. Heath's body seemed completely hairless.

His cock. Mary swallowed hard as she saw the flaccid hose hanging down between his legs. It wasn't the size that shocked her so, because while it was really long, it was just about the same size as Greg's. It was more of the shape of his manhood that made Mary do a double take.

Colin Heath penis was much like a spear, absurdly thick at the base and gradually tapering down in girth to the head of his uncircumcised member, which was cone-shaped and not much bigger than Lloyd's. The shaft of Colin's penis wasn't round like the others, but more like an oval, like it had been flattened down by something, which made it look even more intimidating.

Mary's fingers wrapped themselves around Colin's cock, and she was at first concerned because he wasn't hard like the other men were. This made her fear at first that he didn't find her attractive after all, but once her mouth slid down his cock, she could feel him start to get hard almost immediately.

Colin's cock slid into Mary's mouth effortlessly, and he murmured his approval as he felt the tip of his dick slide against her throat. Mary sensed Greg and Lloyd shifting positions, until they were on each side of her while she went down on Colin.

Her hands were pulled up to their cocks, and while she felt it awkward to keep her balance to give Colin head while jerking Greg and Lloyd off at the same time, they supported Mary as best they could, with Greg's hand on her one shoulder and Lloyd's hand on her other. Lloyd's hand gradually slid around until his fingers were under her arm, stroking the moist jungle of hair.

"Amazing," came Colin's deep soothing voice, looking down at Mary while cradling her head in his hands, and with a nod Greg and Lloyd helped Mary to her feet before easing her onto her back on the bed, which rolled under the weight of the four people.

"Yes," Mary found herself saying as she found herself on her back with Greg and Lloyd on her sides, while Colin knelt between her thighs, looking like he was ready to put that incredible cock of his to work.

Mary was wet and she wanted Colin inside her badly, but she did not get the swaying weapon she wanted right away. Instead, Mary saw Colin's head dip between her legs, with only his shiny silver hair visible as his face was enveloped by the dense bush.

"You're liking it aren't you babe?" Greg said as his mouth came off of her nipple long enough to hiss to Mary. "You want him to fuck you, don't you?"

"Yes," Mary whimpered, and Greg nodded, knowing that was the case.

Greg returned to Mary's fat nipple, and while he mouth worked over the taut peg Greg looked over at Lloyd, who had been sucking on Mary's other tit before, but had now moved on, just as Greg knew he would.

Lloyd was still kneading Mary's huge breast with his one hand, but his other hand had brought Mary's arm back up toward the headboard, and as Lloyd pinned Mary's wrist down, his face went right to Mary's exposed armpit.

Lloyd's glasses were knocked back off of his face, and the usual beige skin tone of the teacher's face was now a rich crimson as he attacked Mary's underarm like a man possessed, his tongue lapping away at the dense thicket while below, his stiff dick rubbed against Mary's hip as he humped her.

Greg actually saw Lloyd cum, his eyes happening to be looking in that direction when Lloyd's pecker began spitting cum all over Mary's hip and side. It was strangely erotic to Greg, seeing the way Lloyd was so turned on by Mary, and Lloyd smoothly wiped the cum off of Mary with the sheet without missing a beat with his mouth.

Despite Lloyd's modest-sized dick, Greg was always impressed by the way he could keep it up all night. Greg suspected he took Viagra or something similar, but whatever the reason, Greg knew that he would be back up again in no time.

Lower down the bed, Colin gave Mary's pussy a couple more long licks, enjoying the resulting shiver of the voluptuous teens body, before getting onto his knees. He was going to be the first inside of that sweet hairy pussy tonight, and it wasn't anything they had talked about.

Instead, Colin Heath had just decided it though the force of his will, and when he slid the tip of his dick along the furry opening, Mary's thighs parted even wider. Greg and Lloyd leaned backward to give him room as Colin slid his cock into Mary's dripping wet pussy.

His cock not only looked like like a spear, it felt like one too, Mary thought as she looked up at Colin, who slowly worked himself into Mary until he had fully impaled her with his weapon.

"OMIGOD!" Mary groaned as the pointed probe burrowed deep inside of her, the absurd thickness of the base of his manhood stretching her pussy out like no man had before.

She came almost immediately, and while Colin maintained his long and deliberate thrusts into Mary, Greg and Lloyd held Mary's shoulders down as she bucked around madly.

Colin Heath was a tough act to follow, Greg thought to himself as he watched Colin's tempo increase a little. The guy had game, alright, and as he looked down at Mary he recognized the signs that she was going to cum again before long.

Opposite him, Lloyd was rubbing his cock under Mary's arm. even letting his nuts run through the hair. Mary turned her head and gave Lloyd's revived cock a couple of quick licks before arching her neck and lifting her head off the bedding.

"Oh man," Lloyd moaned as he watched Mary cum, the sweat pouring down Mary's face as she looked up toward him.

Mary was fighting to catch her breath as Colin pulled his cock out of her, his glistening sword still very erect as it swayed obscenely in front of him, and he motioned graciously for someone else to take his place.

Lloyd eagerly scrambled to take Colin's place between the chubby thighs that remained open, and as he fell right into Mary's pussy, Mary's hands were already reaching for Colin as he took Lloyd's former place beside her.

Her hands clawed at his cock, yanking him towards her so that she could take him deep into her mouth and suck him dry. Greg watched as Mary gobbled up Colin's cock, and the smug look on the politician's face made Greg want to slug him.

At the other end of the bed, Lloyd was grunting as he came, his face strikingly similar to Edvard Munch's The Scream, and after Lloyd climbed out from between Mary's legs with his limp dick dripping cum, Greg took his place, pulling Mary down to the edge of the mattress so he could fuck her standing up by the tall bed.

Not a fan of sliding into another man's juices, Greg shuddered as Mary's warm sticky cauldron enveloped his member. Mary moaned as he started thrusting into her, but her real attention was fixated elsewhere, as she seemed obsessed with trying to swallow Colin's cock whole, not really noticing Greg as he thrust into her.

Colin kept teasing Mary with his cock, pulling it out of her mouth and slapping her on the cheek with it several times, before finally straddling Mary's face with his crotch, telling her to give his balls a little love. Colin faced Greg as he did this, and this gave Greg an unobstructed view of Colin dropping his long wrinkled sac squarely onto Mary's face.

furryfan
furryfan
435 Followers