Mary's Evolution: Book 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
435 Followers

Mary sucked on the round orbs for a while, as Colin looked down at Greg thrusting into the pussy that he had already made cum twice himself, but Mary wasn't content with Colin's nuts, and was soon squirming to get at something else.

"OOOH!" Colin gasped, leaning forward under Mary's guidance, and Greg could see exactly what Mary was doing.

Colin braced himself with Mary's tits as his cock bounced around crazily, and Greg knew from his reaction that Mary was licking Colin's anus. The politician's face was twisted in shock for a second, but he recovered quickly, leaning further forward to slip his cock between Mary's breasts while the girl's tongue probed inside of him.

Colin let his cock slide in and out of the sweaty cleavage before squeezing the enormous pillows around his manhood and grinding away. Colin usually prided himself on having great self-control, but as Mary's tongue probed into him even deeper, he lost it.

Greg saw Colin's cum spurt out from between Mary's tits, spraying ropes of semen onto her belly, and as he watched that Greg as well, sending his own seed deep into Mary's womb. After a few seconds Greg let his deflating tool fall out of Mary and went out to get his drink.

***

Chapter Six: Choices.

Mary waddled out of the bed like she was on a horse, and when she looked at her reflection in the full length mirror she shook her head in dismay. There were a few scratches on her shoulders and upper back, some reddening of her kin in various places and there was cum hanging off of her pubic hair. Mary looked remarkably like she had just had sex with three guys for about four hours virtually non-stop, with a tongue, finger or cock seeming to always be in one or more of her ravaged orifices every moment of the time.

"Not a pretty sight," Mary mumbled to herself as she headed for the bathroom with the messy cocktail of semen, sweat and her own bodily fluids drooling out of her pussy and down the insides of her thighs.

Colin happened to emerge from the bathroom just as Mary came into the living room. He was dripping wet, his smooth and toned body still glistening from the shower he had just come out of, and he grinned when he saw Mary approach.

"Mind if I take one too?" Mary asked hopefully.

"If I had known that I would have waited for you," Colin said with a dazzling grin, stepping aside after showing Mary where the towels were, and his eyes followed the wiggle of her plump ass until the door closed behind her.

The shower woke Mary back up and made her feel like the weight of a ton of semen was off of her. Indeed, she had been caked with the fluids off all three men, and Mary carefully cleansed all of her orifices before emerging from the bathroom.

Greg and Lloyd were still out cold in bed, but Colin was nowhere in sight. Walking back out to the living room, she saw Colin standing on the porch, his naked body illuminated by the full moon.

"There you are," Colin said, greeting Mary as she joined him on the porch.

"Beautiful out," Mary said.

"Nice enough to go without a towel," Colin suggested, smiling while looking at the thick cotton wrap that Mary had fashioned around her body. "Although I must admit that my suggestion is more for the benefit of my eyes than concern over your comfort."

Mary thought for a second before pulling the towel off, and her nipples blossomed as the night air hit them. She couldn't believe that she was actually walking around naked in front of people like this, especially a guy as handsome as Colin.

Mary also couldn't believe that she was staring hungrily at the flaccid hose that dangled in front of Mr. Heath, and it was all she could do to keep from going down on him right then and there.

"Is it really true, what Mullin said?" Colin asked. "About you being a virgin a couple of months ago?"

"True," Mary said with a shrug.

"Never could have guessed it, judging by the way you acted back in there," Colin said as he put a hand on Mary's soft round shoulder. "Your capacity for affection seems limitless. The young lads of your generation must be slipping to let someone who looks like you remain pure that long."

"I think you're being nice. I dunno about how good I look, but I have lost a lot of weight lately."

"Obviously must have been in the right places," Colin observed wryly as his eyes devoured Mary's massive breasts as they shifted with her movements. "Certainly the weight loss couldn't have been from your breasts. You must have figured out by now that I'm rather infatuated with them."

"Yeah, kinda," Mary giggled, and indeed it was obvious to her by the way he had been all over them right from the start. "It's nice to have something somebody wants."

"Oh, it seemed that you have a lot of things that people want," Colin said as he massaged Mary's shoulder. "Poor Lloyd - I hardly saw his face all night. Every time I looked his head was busy under your arms."

"He was sweet," Mary said, blushing a bit at the thought of Mr. Anderson getting all crazy like that.

"Is that your idea? The underarm hair I mean."

"No, it was Greg's," Mary admitted. "You don't like it, do you?"

"Doesn't matter to me either way," Colin said with honest indifference. "It gives you a unique look - one that I haven't seen since my college days back in the 70's - but to be frank you have so many other assets than I find intoxicating that I really didn't spend much time looking under your arms. How do you feel about it?"

"Weird," Mary confessed, willing to run in the cabin and get rid of it all if Colin so much as hinted she do so. "It's just that women don't usually walk around like this today."

"Most women don't walk around with a lot of what you have," Colin said. "Your breasts are so amazing. Women pay thousands of dollars to get breasts like yours, and your nipples are to die for."

"I will confess that I'm a bit old school as far as your other body hair goes," Colin continued. "A woman without hair between her legs just isn't a woman to me."

"I want to suck your cock," Mary said as she turned to face Colin, surprising herself as much as she did the suave politician, but he recovered quickly.

"That's a hard request to turn down," Colin said. "Why don't we take a little stroll so we can be alone? Okay?"

Mary nodded and followed Colin around the back of the cabin. With the bright moonlight, it was easy for Colin to lead Mary down the path and to the little clearing a short distance away.

"Oh wow!" Mary said with a catch in her throat as she looked at the little pond with a dock extending out from the shore. Floating out on the still water, a rowboat was tied to the dock, and the long shadows that the trees cast out onto the water made the whole scene seem ghostly. "It's breathtaking."

"Much like yourself," Colin said while moving himself behind the little woman.

Mary felt Mr. Heath reaching around her, bending down and cupping Mary's breasts in his large hands, first cradling and then kneading the pliant jugs as he kissed the top of her head.

"Wish I was taller," Mary said as she leaned back into Colin, enjoying the feel of his strong hands fondling her breasts. "Or shorter. Then I could suck your cock without kneeling."

"You really want to suck it, don't you, you naughty girl?" Colin chided playfully, catching Mary before she could spin around, kneel onto the sand and do just that. "You have a thing for sucking cock, do you?"

"Yours I do," Mary said and pouted when Colin kept her away from it.

"Tell me what's so special about mine," Colin asked. "It isn't any bigger than your boy Mullin's, is it?"

"About the same. You're both big guys. It's just that yours is so - I dunno. The head of it is so cool, really sleek like a rocket-ship. That thick vein that winds down the top of it is wild looking, and the way it gets fatter and fatter until down at the stump until it's so thick that it's like, unreal!"

"Not too much for you to handle though," Colin said, twisting Mary's nipples gently. "Not many women ever get their lips down as far as you did. You took every inch."

"I will again, if you let me," Mary promised as she rubbed her butt back into his crotch, giggling as Colin kept her away once more.

"I'll let you suck on it some more," Colin said, letting Mary take him in her fist so she could pull on it. "If you do something for me, that is."

"Anything."

"Do you mean that?" Colin asked with an arched eyebrow.

"Anything," Mary insisted. "You want me to rim you? You really liked that."

"Indeed I did," Colin said. "Bit of a shock, I admit, but very satisfying. You seemed to like doing it as well."

"I do," Mary said sheepishly.

"Do you do that with other guys?"

"No. Well, not just anybody."

"You do it with Mullin though, I assume? He probably taught you how to do it, right?"

"Yes."

"Well, maybe I'll let you do that to me again some other time. If there is another time, that is," Colin said.

"I hope there is," Mary replied.

"In that case there will be, but I was thinking more along the lines of me and you alone, or perhaps with other people besides your Greg. How do you feel about that?"

"I like Greg," Mary said, catching herself before she almost said the word love instead.

"That's fine, but I don't care about that," Colin assured her. "Do whatever you want with him, or with anybody else for that matter. I would like us to have our own special relationship though. All I ask is that you don't say a word about what you and I do together. Not a word."

"I won't - I wouldn't," Mary promised.

"Good girl," Colin said. "Because right now I'm going to ask you to do something for me that might seem strange to you."

"Anything."

"I know. You already said that. It's just that like I said, anything we do together stays between us," Colin said, brushing the hair back from her cheek. "I mean that. If I were to find out that you ever said anything to anybody about me - well, let's just say that I'm a very nice man who happens to get very angry when he gets crossed or betrayed."

"I understand," Mary said, the implied threat hanging in the air.

"We all have our quirks," Colin said. "Don't we? Things we enjoy but would rather not have other people knowing about?"

"I guess," Mary said.

"Mullin, now he had designs on a girl he watched grow up to be a woman," Colin explained. "Bit of a predator, you could say. Lloyd there, he's got a thing for females with hair under their arms. A rather mainstream fetish compared to most, but not exactly something he would bring up during a PTA meeting I suspect. Even you, the way that you stuck your tongue inside of me like you did, I guess you could say you might have a passion for that sort of thing. That's not something that you would want to have other people knowing about, right? It isn't likely that you'll mention that the next time you go to confession, right?"

Mary nodded, her mind still fixated on going down on Colin.

"Now as for me, I have my quirks too."

"I know," Mary interrupted. "You like big breasts."

"Indeed I do," Colin said. "I love big natural tits like yours, not the silicone jobs. I love big breasts that feel like yours, and I love them with a passion. I love to squeeze them, kiss them and stick my cock between them."

"I know."

"I also like to bind them. Tie them up. Pinch them. Nothing overly rough, mind you. Ever have anyone do anything like that to yours?"

"No," Mary said with a shaky voice.

"They're very sensitive aren't they?" Colin asked, his fingers pulling on Mary's nipples, stretching them out for her body. "Does that hurt?"

Mary made a whimpering noise but did not complain, instead only writhing back against Colin as he twisted the thick pegs a little while continuing to pull on them.

"Oh, I see you like these big tits of yours treated a little roughly, don't you Mary?," Colin said. "Now why don't you suck my cock for a while, just like you wanted, and then we'll get into what I really want from you."

"That's it," Colin said, looking down at Mary's full lips disappearing into his pubic hair as her mouth stretched out wide. "Take it all."

"I love the way you screamed before when I stuck my cock into your pussy from behind," Colin continued. "While you were riding your man Greg's cock. I suspect you thought I was going to stick my cock in your ass - I think Mullin did too, judging my the way his face looked when I forced my cock into your pussy while his was in you at the same time."

Mary made a whimpering noise while her mouth continued to slide up and down the length of Colin's cock, her hand moving down between her legs as she remembered the sensation of having the two men inside her pussy at the same time.

"Too bad your boy came so fast," Colin said with a twinge of regret, before mentioning what he suspected Mary might not have thought about. "Maybe the feeling of our cocks rubbing together inside your pussy turned him on. Who knows?"

Greg Mullin had indeed cum after the underside of Colin's member had ground into his dick a few times inside the cramped confines of Mary's pussy, which had been stretched to the limit by the combined length and girth of the two big dicks. Greg's orgasm turned his raging erection into a limp tube that got drubbed by Colin's erection as he thrust into her hard and deep, until Greg finally got squeezed out of Mary by sheer force.

"As for your taking all three of us at the same time," Colin exclaimed, continuing to provide a verbal recounting of the highlights of the evening while Mary's lips worked him over. "That was simply amazing. Mullin in your mouth, and Lloyd pounding his little pecker into your pussy, while I stuck my cock into your ass. You liked that, didn't you Mary? My cock in your ass like that?"

Mary made a bit of a nodding motion while making a noise that was meant as an affirmation of that, glancing up at the politician who looked almost god-like with the bright moonlight making him glow.

"That was a first for me," Colin admitted. "Not being part of a triple penetration mind you, but being able to stick my cock all the way inside a woman's ass like that. Usually girls tend to shy away from that, or only let me put about half of it in. You took it all though, right down to the rather absurdly thick part at the base, didn't you?"

"You're playing with yourself as I speak, aren't you?" Colin said with a mixture of shock and amusement, as he realized Mary's hand was moving around down in the direction of her pussy.

Colin had assumed that the recent deterioration of her cock-sucking during the last few minutes was a result of her getting bored or tired, but was more a case of Mary multi-tasking.

Mary let out a squealing sound as she nodded, while concentrating on not biting his cock while she came, a mild orgasm compared to some of the bone-rattlers she had experienced earlier.

"You liked that, didn't you? Having all three of us in your holes?" Colin snapped while watching Mary eyes roll back in her head while she came, refusing to take his cock out of her mouth for even a second. "Stretching you out and filling all of your holes with our cum? You naughty girl you!"

Mary's mouth spun up and down Colin's spear, her hand squeezing and twisting his balls as she furiously worked Colin over after her orgasm ebbed. Her mouth ached and the knees were sore as she struggled to try to get him off, while Colin looked out at the pond and enjoyed it all.

"Can't you cum for me, Mr. Heath?" Mary asked, coming up for air for a minute. "I want you to cum. I want to taste you again."

"I am going to cum," Colin said. "In just a minute, right after you do something for me."

***

Chapter Seven: Something for Colin

"I really don't think I can do this," Mary whined.

"You can and you will," Colin said as he got on his back in the sand and positioned Mary above him.

"Now spread those lovely legs of yours for me. Part that thick bush of yours so I can see inside of you."

"I can't."

"A minute a ago you said would do anything for me."

"I will, it's just that - I can't do that and look at you at the same time."

"Then don't look at me. Just turn around for me then," Colin instructed. "Face the pond and squat down over my face."

Mary felt Colin's hands on her hips as he raised his head and licked her pussy vigorously.

"Think of the pond," Colin said. "Think about how much you had to drink. All that fluid inside of you. You know you have to go."

Mary looked out at the pond as Colin had instructed her to do, her eyes going down to where Colin now had his cock in his hand and was pumping it as hard as he could.

"Let it go Mary," Colin said. "I want it. Give it to me. Spray your hot piss all over me!"

Colin's free hand went up to Mary's side, and all it took was a little tickle near her ribs to start the flow. Once it started, Mary couldn't stop it, and what started as a few drops suddenly turned into a deluge.

She heard the spatter of her pee as it landed on Colin's neck and chest, and glanced down at the formerly distinguished looking orator as he let her spray his face with her golden fluids. Mary went back to looking straight ahead, intently watching Colin's cock sending jet after jet of his seed high into the air, landing all over his stomach and chest as Mary's stream turned into a trickle before stopping completely.

Colin raised his head so that he could bury his face in Mary's crotch, lapping at her dripping pussy like a hungry puppy until he finally fell back onto the sand.

"That wasn't so bad, was it Mary?" Colin asked as he struggled to his feet, his body drenched with all the fluids that had landed on him. "Obviously there can be no doubt as to how I felt about it."

"Guess not," Mary replied, looking at Colin as he walked into the pond up to his neck and dunked his head in the water before turning to rejoin Mary on the beach.

"I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship, don't you dear?" Colin suggested as he guided her back up the path to the cabin.

Mary nodded, and like everything else she had been exposed to over the part few months, what initially repelled her, gradually became something else. The feeling she enjoyed as she had squatted over Colin, and the power she seemed to have over him during that - the power was not something she was used to, and Mary discovered that it was not a bad feeling at all.

***

thanks for reading - comments are welcomed.

furryfan
furryfan
435 Followers