Mary's Evolution: Book 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
436 Followers

"Absolutely sure," Colin said. "I only eat my own. Did I ever tell you about back when I was young?"

"When you used to be able to bend over far enough so that you could almost suck yourself off?" Whitney asked. "Yes, you've shared that with me dozens of times. You were so flexible that you could reach the tip of your penis with your tongue. Those were the days, right?"

"My semen is rather pleasant tasting. Better than most, or so I've been told." Colin smiled as he finished his housekeeping. "There. No more mess."

"What about the other mess?" Whitney chided. "The missing tape from the cabin? It wasn't Mary who took it. She seemed stunned that there was a camera, and she's not that good an actress to fool me."

"It's being taken care of as we speak, my dear," Colin declared. "Had to be old Lloyd. Sick little fucker."

"You realize what a tape like that could do to you, if it ever got out?" Whitney told him. "It would ruin our chances."

"Like I said, it's being handled."

"That's another reason not to have that damn camera," Whitney said. "Even if it would mean not having this to look at."

The screen showed Mary kneeling on the bed, straddling Whitney's face, and after pulling up on the redhead's puffy nipples as far as she could, Mary's hands went up to her own breasts. Watching Mary kneading and clawing at her magnificent tits, Whitney sat mesmerized even though she had seen this before. Those breasts. Those incredible breasts.

...

Chapter Five: The teacher gets a lesson.

Lloyd was headed down the basement stairs faster than he had ever gone down there before, and the speed was dictated by the man who had a fistful of his pajamas and was practically carrying the teacher down in front of him.

The knock at the door had disturbed Lloyd's favorite time of the evening, movie time. Going up to answer the knock before the noise woke his wife up, he was startled when the door flew open, knocking him back against the wall as these two giants stormed into the house and closed the door behind them.

Without a word Lloyd was hustled down the stairs, gasping for air as the collar of his pajamas was clenched tightly around his throat. Once downstairs, they made it clear that this wasn't a social call.

"I'm going to let go of your throat," The man said curtly. "You will not make a sound. We are associates of Mr. Heath. Understand? Not a sound."

Lloyd, on the verge of losing consciousness, nodded rapidly and was rewarded for his compliance. Gasping for air, Lloyd stood with his hands on his knees as he struggled for breath, while from upstairs the sound of footsteps came through the ceiling.

"Be creative," the taller one said. "Your wife does not want to see any movies with you in them."

The black clad guy was holding a tape in his hand and waved it ominously in front of Lloyd, while from the top of the stairs his wife called down to him.

"Lloyd? Are you alright?"

"Fine dear," Lloyd answered. "I was bringing down the trash and stumbled. That's all."

"Clumsy old fool," his wife muttered, and as the footsteps retraced their path Lloyd exhaled loudly as he faced the two brutes, who seemed to delight in his discomfort.

"You know why we're here," the shorter guy said, and since they were dressed the same and looked alike, only their size separated them, but the idea of calling a man that was about 6'2" and 230 pounds the small one was ludicrous.

"No, I don't," Lloyd stuttered. "I don't have much money, but you're welcome to..."

"Lloyd," the tall one sighed, pulling on a leather glove and flexing his fingers while shaking his head. "You're supposed to be a teacher. Get smart. Mr. Heath was kind enough to show you his hospitality, and you repay him by stealing from him?"

"The tape, asshole!" the shorter guy snarled, and if the tall one was playing the good cop, the other guy knew his role. "I'm not going to waste any fucking time down here in your pervert hole. Bad enough we just spent five minutes outside watching you whack off."

"We aren't going to count to three," the tall guy said.

"It's in the player," Lloyd said, motioning over to the machine over next to the TV.

"That's what you were stroking off to just now?" the tall one sneered, walking over to the player and ejecting the tape.

"Check it to make sure it's the right one," the short guy warned his partner.

Holding the tape up and checking the markings on it, he nodded and dropped it on the floor before lifting his foot and stomping the case, shattering it into many pieces. The man picked up the piece that had the identifying marking on it and put it in his pocket before dealing with the rest

"Teach here looks like you just shot his puppy," the short man laughed, enjoying the pained expression on Lloyd's face as he watched his favorite tape get ripped out of the shell and get destroyed, first by tearing it and then by throwing it in a wastebasket and pouring some kind of wretched smelling liquid all over it.

"You make copies?" Where are they?"

"Tapes? No," Lloyd said, his face showing how distraught he was. "Didn't think I would ever need another tape."

"Live and learn, Teach," the shorter man snarled. "Just in case you do have any copies sitting around, you might want to think twice about ever having them appear. Ii's dangerous"

"Watch this tape after we go," the tall guy instructed Lloyd. "As you watch, think about what your wife would think if she saw it. Your neighbors. The school board. They don't look too kindly on teachers fucking students."

"I never..."

"We saw the fucking thing."

"Pretty sick," his partner chimed in.

"Just remember," the tall guy warned. "And just because you've kept us waiting, not to mention the fact that you lied to us, you're going to need to pay a service charge."

"Service charge?" Lloyd squeaked.

"Correct. Drop your pajamas."

"What?"

"You heard the man. He said drop the pajamas before I drop you, motherfucker."

Lloyd's knees were knocking together as he contemplated his options, and it didn't take long because there were none. His dick felt like it was trying to burrow up into his intestines as his trembling hands took apart the snap and let the bottoms fall down.

Lloyd's eyes were screwed shut, his face turned away from the two men, and while he couldn't see their expressions he could hear their stifled laughter and their derisive comments directed at his privates.

"Good grief," the tall one muttered as he took out his phone and snapped a picture of the teacher while his partner laughed his ass off. "It looks like a penis, only a hell of a lot smaller."

"Fucking pathetic. I'd be ashamed to show a woman that thing."

"Okay, enough fun and games," the tall guy snapped, adjusting the glove on his hand again. "Spread your legs. Which do you want? Fist or foot?"

"What?" Lloyd asked, and when the other guy pulled open his jacket and showed Lloyd what was hidden his pants Lloyd complied.

"Your choice. You're getting it in the nuts. Sort of a deterrent to you fucking students any more. Which do you want. My fist or my foot?"

"PLEASE!" Lloyd whined.

"I think he said fist," the short guy snapped.

"NO!" Lloyd howled, his knees starting to give way as he started to urinate on the carpet, his bladder apparently giving way as he tinkled uncontrollably, to the disgust of his adversaries.

"What a loser!" the two guys said almost in harmony as they turned to leave, with the taller one stopping at the foot of the stairs to remind Lloyd of something.

"Watch the tape, Teach. And don't be bold or stupid or else we'll be back. Not with threats either. If I ever end up getting sent back to see you, I swear I'll cut your dick right off and shove it down your wife's throat."

The men went up the stairs and out of the house, leaving Lloyd to stand there and get his heart beating normally again.

"Good thing I had to pee," Lloyd muttered as he cleaned up his mess. "Maybe they really would have done that stuff to me.

After finishing, Lloyd popped the tape into the player. He knew that he never had so much as laid a hand on a student, so he had no idea what could be on the tape,

"Aha!" Lloyd said as the film started up.

A tape made through the venetian blinds of his classroom, and while it wasn't clear at all, it was good enough to show him standing up in front of his classroom with a girl. Not a student, but a former student, and as he watched himself throwing everything off of his desk and having sex with Mary Koutusis, he laughed and popped the tape out of the machine.

Okay, so while it wasn't an actual student, Mary's image wasn't clear enough to identify her, so it certainly would be more than enough to get his ass in a world of trouble. Fornicating on a desk in a classroom is frowned upon even today. Lloyd would absolutely be fired and humiliated beyond words, not to mention what it would do to his wife.

"Touche! Well played, Heath, you sleazy bastard!" Lloyd chirped with no apparent dismay as he pulled out the fake heating vent on the wall and reached behind the strong box to extract the DVD.

Marked "STANLEY CUP FINALS 1991", the disc sparkled in his hand, and after replacing the vent, Lloyd popped the disc into the DVD player and went back to his favorite chair to relax.

As the image of Heath's cabin bedroom filled the screen, Lloyd felt some feeling return to his genitals. A feeling that was back in full when Mary entered the room.

"Sweet Mary," Lloyd sighed, stroking his dick as he savored the movie that would last forever.

To think that he would ever have let go of that tape was ludicrous. Not for any amount of money. Oh, who wouldn't mind seeing Heath crash and burn over something like the scandal that would arise over such a tape, Lloyd figured, but for him to to do anything like that would hurt Mary as well, and that was something that he would never let happen.

"I'd rather die first," Lloyd muttered, while on the screen he was burying his face between those wondrous globes, those moments captured forever through the magic of video.

And if this copy should be found, Lloyd thought as he reassured himself, there was always the other copies he had stashed elsewhere as insurance.

"That's my girl," Lloyd said to the television just as Mary's lips were sliding down his cock, and the tingling he experienced that night was happening again right now as he watched. "Mary didn't laugh at me. She liked it. Here it comes, baby. Ohhh!"

...

thanks for reading. the end is near.

furryfan
furryfan
436 Followers
12