Mary's Evolution: Book 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
435 Followers

He answered all the reporter's questions, and all of a sudden Mary noticed that he was looking right at her, almost as if he was expecting a question from her. He leaned over and asked Colin something, and then Colin looked at her too and nodded before smiling in her direction.

The questions finally ended, and Colin told the crowd that they had to get ready for a banquet down at the Hilton, but thanked everybody for coming. Colin and the herd left the makeshift podium and began walking down a long hallway, with Mary in hot pursuit.

Not that she had anything to do at this point, since Mr. Markham was in control of it all and would let her know if he needed her, but Mary always tried to be nearby so they all knew she was ready at their call.

Whitney fell into step with Mary, and Mary had to hustle to get her short legs to match her long strides as they trailed Colin.

"Wasn't he something?" Whitney gushed.

"I'm so proud of Colin," Mary said, bubbling with excitement. "He did great."

"Fuck Colin," Whitney scoffed. "I mean Bill. Isn't he something?"

"I'll say."

"I haven't fucked a man for fun since I was young, but for him, I'd make an exception," Whitney said. "Not that he would want me, of course. Where are you headed?"

"Just making sure Colin doesn't need anything. He's going down to the Hilton for that fundraiser, and I have to go to the campaign headquarters to check to make sure they get the best pictures of Colin with the president for the new posters."

"Stick around," Whitney suggested. "I wouldn't leave yet. I think Colin is going to need you."

They walked down a winding staircase where a group of limos were being loaded, and all of a sudden Mary came to a skidding stop when she saw Colin standing around a pillar, talking to...

"Mary?" Colin said gesturing toward her, motioning for her to come over to him.

"Go!" Whitney whispered loudly, and when Mary's knees refused to work, Colin's wife took her by the elbow and brought her over to her husband and his special guest.

"Whitney!" the former president said with a smile that seemed genuine and teeth that were blinding, and Mary watched his eyes drift down to Whitney's bosom, and the teen wondered whetehr he was aware that there was nothing there but foam padding. "Good to see you again."

"My pleasure, Bill," Whitney said, giving him one of those air kisses near the cheek as they embraced.

"This is Mary Koutusis, one of my indispensable people," Colin was saying, and then the smile was aimed right at her.

"I don't doubt that," Mary heard him saying, extending a hand that looked enormous, and Mary instinctively stuck out her own sweaty hand in response while his eyes went up and down her. "I've been watching her all afternoon. She's a little dynamo all right."

Mary somehow said something, but had no idea what it was, because in a flash it was over. Colin whispered something to Whitney and the former president hopped in a limo and headed down the road to the hotel, leaving Mary standing with Colin's wife as the stragglers wandered off.

"Mary?" Whitney said, snapping her fingers in front of her face.

"I peed." Mary said, biting her lip as she felt her soggy panties clinging to her pussy hair.

"Too bad Colin wasn't there to catch it. Come on."

"I can clean up at headquarters," Mary said.

"No time. No headquarters," Whitney said. "I have to get you down to the Hilton."

"I don't think I was scheduled to..."

"Change of plans."

"I don't understand."

"You don't?" Whitney said with a laugh. "Well, you will."

...

Chapter Five: Mary's Evolution.

"Mine won't fit you," Whitney said, holding up Mary's soiled panties with the tips of her thumb and index finger before tossing them in the wastebasket. "Let's wash you up as best we can."

Mary was hyperventilating as she spread her legs so that Whitney could wash her pussy, and even the magic touch of Colin's wife did nothing to make her relax.

"Your legs are tan enough so that you can get away without stockings," Whitney said, spraying Mary's crotch with something that she had gotten from her purse.

"I look horrible," Mary said, the reflection in the mirror not lying, because she was a mess, and why did she have to wear this drab navy business suit that made her look so bland. "Can't I go change?"

"No time," Whitney explained. "The banquet starts in less than 2 hours, and he's running out the back door after he talks. Besides, you won't have this on very long anyway."

"Let's get your hair rearranged some," Whitney continued. "Put it up a little. He likes a touch of that trailer park look."

"I can't do this."

"Then you go tell Colin, and I'll get the defibrillator because he will freak the fuck out if you tell him that," Whitney told her. "Get your act together."

"I think I'm going to throw up," Mary said.

"You've already puked your guts out and dry heaved some as well," Whitney said. "It's showtime. Relax. It's not like he's going to fuck you."

"He's not?" Mary said.

"Are you disappointed or relieved?" Whitney said, unbuttoning Mary's blazer pulling it off for a second so she could rub some deodorant into her silky smooth underarms and straighten her blouse.

"He doesn't fuck. Fucking is sex and he doesn't have sex with other women, or don't you remember that?" Whitney asked, and then rolled her eyes when Mary shook her head. "Keep forgetting how young you are."

"Then what am I supposed to do?" Mary pleaded. "I need to know. Are you coming in with me?"

"No, of course not. I'll take you to the door. As for what you're going to do, I think Bill will decide that. Nothing you haven't done plenty of times before," Whitney told her, putting her blazer on for her and giving her make-up a final check before giving Mary a hug.

"I've never been so scared before in my life."

"No, you're not scared," Whitney said. "You have to keep telling yourself that he's not the fucking ex-president. He's just a 60-something year old guy with a hard-on. YOU have the power."

"Me?"

"Of course. You've always had the power, and never more than right now, Mary," Whitney said. "He wants you. There are hundreds of millions of women and right now he's only thinking of you. You're in control. Don't retreat and don't cower. That was last year's model. Be the woman you've been ever since I met you."

Mary nodded at Whitney, smiling as bravely as she could, and Whitney squeezed her arms before leading her to the door, handing her the folder of papers Mary had been carrying all day.

"These things are your reason for going up there," Whitney said. "Don't want the watchers to think you're doing anything except prepping him for his speech."

The two of them walked down the hall to the elevators, taking the elevator up to the top floor. When the doors opened they were met by a man with shades on, and the way he nodded at them made Mary giggle.

"Looked like Tommy Lee Jones in Men In Black," Mary whispered as they went down to the only occupied room on the floor. Another suit was at the other end of the hall, talking on the phone, and nodded when he saw the two women approach the room.

"Showtime!" Whitney hissed as she knocked on the door. "Don't let us down. Remember, YOU are the one in control."

Mary took a deep breath as the door opened, and the man that stood on the other side smiled at the two of them before standing to the side and letting Mary walk in.

"Bye Mary," Whitney whispered as she remained outside, and the man that had opened the door nodded at Mary as he walked past her and joined Whitney outside, closing the door behind him before walking down the hall with Whitney.

"Hello darlin'," drawled the man sitting in a chair over in the corner, a jigger of something amber in one hand and a cigar in the other.

"Mr. President," Mary said with a smile, happy that her voice didn't squeak. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Pleasure is all mine, and the name is Bill," he said, rising to his feet.

The tall grey haired man looked elegant even though he was clad in a bathrobe, and as he came over to Mary he stuffed the cigar in a vase.

"Nasty habit, those things," he mentioned. "There ought to be a law against them."

"I think there is, at least inside the hotel," Mary quipped. "But I promise not to tell on you."

"Thank you for that," he said, towering over Mary as he came up to her. "Boy, you are a little gal. Saw you running around all day and knew we had to get acquainted."

Mary smiled as he bent over and kissed her forehead, feeling his strong hands gripping her arms through the blazer.

"I made myself comfortable already," he said, gesturing at his leisurely attire. "Why don't you do the same? What's this stuff anyway?"

"Campaign materials," Mary said.

"Do we need them?"

"I sure hope not," Mary said with a grin that grew wider when he smiled back at her.

Taking the folders from Mary, he set them on a table and went over to the bed, which was in the corner of the spacious room. Sitting on the edge, he watched Mary come over to join him.

"Mind if I take this off?" Mary said, taking a button of the blazer in her hand.

"I'd mind if you didn't," he grinned, and as Mary unbuttoned the blazer she apologized for the outfit.

"If I had known I would be meeting you personally, I would have worn something a little more interesting," Mary said as she peeled off the jacket.

"Oh my!" he sighed as Mary tossed the blazer behind her.

"Warm in here, or is it me?" Mary asked with a grin.

"Way beyond warm, darlin'. If that top comes off..."

Without a word Mary took the blouse up over her head.

"Sweaty," Mary said as she hung the blouse from her finger.

"Me too. Make my day and tell me those babies are real."

"These?" Mary said, gesturing to her breasts that were heaving sensuously inside of Johanna's brassiere. "They're real alright. Want to see them?"

Mary walked over to stand in front of the silver-haired man, who while seated on the bed had become the same height as Mary.

"You want to help me off with this?" Mary asked, putting her hands behind her head. "It opens in front."

Mary saw that she really wasn't the only one sweating, because there were trickles of perspiration coming down from his brow as he undid the clasps.

His fingers were shaking! Mary was stunned to see the perfectly sculpted nails on those pale fingers trembling a bit as the clasps came free, and when he got to the last one, he was startled when her breasts practically exploded out of their harness.

"Mercy," he exclaimed while Mary shrugged the straps off her shoulders, and when his hands came up to cup her tits she groaned and writhed into them. "They're real and they're spectacular."

He leaned forward and buried his face in her cleavage, and while he nuzzled into the fleshy valley, his hands were unzipping her skirt.

"Mmm, no panties," he sighed when he saw that Mary was naked when the skirt fell off.

"Kinda got excited when I found out you wanted to see me."

"That right?"

"Yeah, hope you don't mind. Me getting wet thinking about you?"

"Not at all, darlin'" he said. "You still a little wet down there?"

"Feels like I'm dripping," Mary said. "Why don't you find out for yourself?"

Mary opened her thighs as she saw his hand come up, letting his fingers rake through her bush at first, and as he did so he smiled.

"Love a gal with hair down there," he proclaimed. "And oh my stars girl, you sure have it."

"Not too much I hope?" Mary asked.

"No such thing," he smiled. "Now let's see - oh yeah! You ARE wet!"

"Oooh!" Mary cried out as his finger slid inside of her pussy, and when he slid a second one in Mary began writhing into them, her hands clutching at her hair while she humped his hand.

"You like that, don't you little lady?" he remarked just before leaning toward Mary's breasts and looking on to her nipple, which was hot and throbbing as he sucked on it hard.

She came in less than a minute, her body jerking around like a demented marionette as most of his hand worked her pussy over, his teeth nibbling her swollen nipple until she stopped gyrating.

"Oh my my, I'm so sorry that I don't have more time with you," he said as he pulled his hand free from the vise-like grasp Mary's thighs had on it. "The things I could do to with you."

"Better not waste any of the time we do have then," Mary suggested. "Hope you've got something for me to play with too."

"Sure do," he assured her, standing up and parting his robe. He was naked underneath, and his long slender cock was fully erect, the sharply curved prong waving in front of him as Mary dropped to her knees.

"Oh my word, your boss Colin was right," he said as he looked down at Mary who was busy taking the entire thing into her mouth. "You do have a way about you."


...

Chapter Six: Out the door.

Mary left the room 74 minutes after she had arrived, according to her precise calculations, leaving the former president to allow him to get ready for the banquet. It had been a rather busy 74 minutes, Mary had to admit, and judging by his comments as she was leaving, he seemed very pleased.

"If I ever get up this way again, I'd like to get together with you, if you wouldn't mind that is?"

"I'd love it. Do you want my cell?"

"No, I can usually get hold of people when I need to," he told her. "Oh, and one thing dear. My wife will be coming up here in a few weeks to make some kind of appearance at a rally for your boss."

"That will be great!" Mary chirped.

"Now I suspect you'll run into her then," He drawled, but Mary cut him off.

"You don't need to worry," Mary said. "I'm very discreet. None of this ever happened."

"No darlin', you don't understand," he chuckled. "I don't mind if she knows. Matter of fact, I'll probably tell her about you next time our paths cross."

"Oh."

"What I meant was, I have a feeling she'll want to meet you when she comes to town."

"That would be an honor and a pleasure. She's a wonderful woman."

"That she is, but what I meant was, don't be surprised if she wants to spend some - uh - time with you as well," he said shyly. "Matter of fact, I'd be stunned if she didn't insist on it. Just wanted to sort of warn you."

"Warn me? I'm already looking forward to it," Mary assured him.

"Doggone it," he said as he kissed her forehead. "You really are something, aren't you?"

"So I've been told."

"Well, don't ever change then darlin'"

Mary left the room with her folders, smiling curtly at the Men In Black character as she headed back down the elevator to the room where Whitney had prepped her in. Her knuckles had barely touched the door when it flew open, with a breathless Whitney on the other side, pulling her in and slamming the door behind her.

"Well?" Whitney asked, and Mary had to chuckle at the way the usually cool, calm and dignified socialite was carrying on like a teenager at a Jonas Brothers concert.

"Well, what?" Mary coyly replied.

"Don't do this to me," Whitney warned. "I've been down here practically fisting myself thinking about it."

"He was very nice - very charming," Mary explained.

"And?"

"He came twice," Mary finally divulged. "Once in my mouth and once between my tits."

Whitney lunged at Mary, her tongue practically halfway down the shocked teen's throat, and after Whitney finally had to come up for air she looked at Mary and squeezed her shoulders.

"Closest I'll ever get to tasting it," Whitney lamented, looking down at Mary's breasts. "If I had one, I'd have to put it between them myself. Did he go down on you?"

"Is the bear Catholic?" Mary quipped.

"Damn! Order anything you want from room service, Mary. I'd tell you to come down but seeing you might throw Bill off. He gets sidetracked easily. This will be over pretty soon," Whitney said, grabbing her purse and heading for the door. "Two hours tops. The minute Bill goes out the door I'm coming back up here, so you be ready for me."

"I don't have anything to wear," Mary said.

"Great," Whitney said. "That's just the way I like you."


...


Chapter Seven: Victory.

"Look, you can see Mary there - in the back!" Anna Koutusis proudly pointed out as they watched television in bed. "Doesn't she look sensational?"

"Yeah," Greg Mullin said without enthusiasm as he looked at the bubbly young woman applauding like a trained seal behind Colin Heath as he made his victory speech at some hotel in New York City.

It hurt Greg to look at Mary, knowing that she was likely getting fucked by that asshole Colin Heath, and what was worse, HE was the one responsible. If it wasn't for his bringing Mary to the attention of that guy on that website, she wouldn't have ended up meeting Colin Heath in the first place.

Looking at Mary now was painful as well. Gone was the baby fat, the thick eyebrows and those enormous glasses perched on the bridge of her Streisand-like nose. The tits were still there though, and looked even bigger than ever, although that was probably because of the weight she lost.

The camera lingered on that same shot for what seemed like an eternity, as Mary jumped up and down with glee over every lying word that Senator-elect Heath said, those jugs bouncing around like watermelons. What would I give to get my hands on those beauties once more, Greg thought as he looked over as his consolation prize, Mary's mother.

Tonight would be worth it all, Greg thought as he cuddled up to Anna, grinding his cock in between her ass cheeks. HE was going where her soon to be ex-husband had never gone before, and what was better, thinking about what Gerald Koutusis would say when he got the photos of the event.

"You promised," Greg said as he kneaded Anna's doughy breasts from behind her. "He won, so know you have to keep your campaign promise to me."

"Okay honey," Anna said, letting Greg pull up her nightie as she rolled over. "Can't we at least turn the light off?"

"No, that's the best part," Greg said as he knelt beside Anna with a tube of lube, his fingers ready to prime her while his camera sat hidden under the blanket. "Looking at your sweet ass makes me so hard."

Greg spread Anna's legs apart, exposing the brown balloon knot hidden in the deep crevice between her enormous ass cheeks, and slipped a finger inside the warm cavity.

"Oh, I know that this is going to hurt," Anna whimpered. "Please be gentle."

"I have to get you ready," Greg said as he worked a second finger into the cramped opening. "Now get up on your knees and keep your face down in the pillow."

Anna did as Greg asked, and Greg quickly lubed his cock up with one hand while grabbing the camera with the other. There was no problem getting an erection tonight, and when he looked down at his member swaying near Anna's anus it had never looked bigger.

Take this, Gerry my boy, Greg mused as he clicked photos of the event in rapid fire. His cock surged as he thought of Gerald looking at these pictures; his wife with two fingers up her ass, with a fat uncut cock poised at the opening and with that same cock surging into that previously virgin territory.

Too bad there wasn't sound, Greg thought as he began to thrust into Anna's ass. Her cries of pain as he sunk his tool deep into her hot cavity were sending chills down his spine as he worked himself into Anna. She wasn't liking this too much, Greg realized, but enentually she began to warm to the task, and by the time Greg was filling her bowels with his seed she was almost liking it.

"Oh, that hurt me a lot honey," Anna mumbled into the pillow.

"Stay like that for a second," Greg asked.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing, just looking," Greg replied as he took pictures of his cock sliding out of Anna's anus, and several more of her gaping asshole, and after a final shot of his cum drooling out of her ravaged orifice he ducked the camera out of sight and rolled next to Anna.

furryfan
furryfan
435 Followers