Mary's Evolution: Book 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
438 Followers

"It wasn't that bad, was it?" Greg asked sweetly.

"That really hurt a lot," Anna confessed. "Maybe if your cock wasn't as big it wouldn't have been so bad."

"Well, it was good for me," Greg said, wondering what she would have said if her ex had slammed that salami of his in that hole.

It always came back to Gerald, Greg admitted to himself. Why was he so obsessed with that guy?

"I'm glad you liked it, but I like it better when we just make love the regular way," Anna said, rolling around to face Greg, and Greg smiled and buried his face in Anna's shoulder so he didn't have to look at her face.

This has to change, Greg decided to himself. Fucking this old broad for the rest of his life would never do. Once you've had 18 year old pussy and ass, there was no way a man could continue this much longer.

Oh, living here on Gerald's dime in the house Koutusis had paid for was sweet revenge in a way, but there had to be more out there.

"I wonder what Mary's doing right now?" Anna mused.

"Probably drinking champagne at the victory celebration," Greg answered, not adding that she would be sucking the new senator's cock at some point as well.

"Oh, I hate to think of my little Mary drinking," Anna fussed. "She's not old enough."

Greg chuckled at that, and wondered what Anna would think if she only knew.

"You know, the way Gerald seems to enjoy the flesh of young women, I was just wondering if you ever suspected of him doing anything with - you know - Mary?"

"Oh god no!" Anna exclaimed in horror. "That's disgusting to even think about. Any man that would do that to his own flesh and blood should be shot. Besides, Gerald was never that close to Mary. To either of us really. It was more like we were furniture."

"That's interesting," Greg replied, but his mind was already composing the note he would send Gerald along with the photos.

How about something like;

"You know, Gerry, I was just thinking that since you were kind enough to send me those photos of you with Bree, that I should keep you up to date with what I've been up to.

I've been staying at this nice house for a few months. Great TV in the basement, and a wine collection that is so enjoyable. Just had a bottle of Shiraz with dinner, and afterward I went up to the bedroom and fucked this charming woman in the ass.

She said she never had it up the ass before, and I believe her because she was so tight at first, but I opened her up quite a bit, as you can see by these photos.

Imagine sleeping next to her and never getting to tap that ass? And there were no complaints about the hardness either, I can assure you. Just tears of pain followed by tears of joy."

That would be perfect, Greg decided before drifting off to sleep. He could imagine that crazy Greek's face getting red reading it.

...

Chapter Eight: Night moves.


Bree moved gingerly off of the bed and tiptoed into the bathroom to pee, not wanting to wake up Gerry. Her pussy was so sore that she prayed he wouldn't wake up, because if he did he would want to fuck again, and Brianna knew that if he wanted to do it, she would, because he was that good.

Brianna looked at her reflection in the bathroom mirror, deciding that she looked really goofy wearing this pink shirt with a picture of Hello Kitty on it, Made her look half her age, and that must be why Gerry dressed her like this.

Harmless fun, Brianna thought, and it made Gerry so happy that it was worth it. Brianna went back into the bedroom and looked at the man sprawled over the middle of it for a moment before deciding not to go to bed just yet. The sight of that enormous cock hanging on his hip was making her wet despite her discomfort, so she went out to the living room to play on the computer until her eyes got tired.

Snooping at Gerry's e-mail, like she always did, she skimmed past all the ads for penis enlargers with a chuckle, but stopped when she saw something from her father. Her curiosity piqued, Bree opened it up, almost falling off the chair when she saw the attached photos.

"Mary's Mom?" Bree mumbled. "Boy, she does have a big ass. Ouch!" was her response to the sight of her Dad's dick going to the ass of Mrs. Koutusis."

Brianna squirmed in memory of the night Gerry had tried to do that to her, and after trying and failing to even squeeze the head of that thing inside her tiny anus, she made Gerry's promise to never try again.

Guess he never did it to his ex-wife either, Brianna concluded, and after reading the caustic tone of her gloating father's e-mail to Gerry, she stood poised with her finger near the delete for the longest time before changing her mind.

"That will make Gerry pissed," Brianna said aloud as she turned off the computer. "Well, if Dad can get it up for that fat cow and not for me and my hot ass - fuck him. He deserves whatever he gets."


...

Chapter Nine: Teacher's pet.

Lloyd looked at the disgusting scene on the television; the grinning jack-ass Colin Heath mugging for the camera as he gave his acceptance speech, and the only thing more disgusting to the teacher was the young lady behind him, grinning a grin that couldn't be wider.

Lloyd wouldn't have recognized her if it wasn't for those massive jugs bouncing around as she jumped up and down with glee at his every hackneyed phrase. There was no mistaking those huge tits, and despite the rest of the woman's altered features, they were still enough to arouse Lloyd.

Everything else was gone. The hair was cut differently, and without the glasses, the drastic shaping of her eyebrows was apparent. Her nose - even that looked different. No doubt, Mary was probably waxed or at least trimmed down below as well.

As disgusted as he was aroused, Lloyd turned off the news channel which seemed intent on following every single thing Colin Heath did, and went behind the DVD player and grabbed his favorite discs.

He usually watched the one from the cabin, but lately the other one had become more and more appealing to him. The one that Heath had blackmailed him with, and even though the quality was poor, there was something about the way he looked while he fucked Mary on his school desk-top that excited him.

He wasn't meek Lloyd, but someone completely different. He was thrusting his cock into Mary, making her cum while she cried out his name. Not Mullin's and not Colin Heath's. He was the one she wanted, and the woman beneath him on the desk bore little resemblance to the woman that had just been on TV.

Mary was not a waxed and silly caricature of what most people thought was womanly. No, that girl on the desk was an adorable and passionate woman, voluptuous and furry in all the right place, and as he stroked his cock yet again to the images on the screen, that was the girl he would always cherish.


...


Chapter Ten: Victory celebration.


"Don't you want to take your tuxedo off?" Mary giggled as she lifted her dress off of herself while a cackling and tipsy Colin Heath sprawled on the carpet in the penthouse of the hotel, flush with the thrill of victory and amped up by the response to his speech acknowledging his victory just minutes ago down in the ballroom.

"No, let me have it!" Colin shouted as Whitney closed the room door and joined her husband and Mary in the center of the room. "If it was the World Series it would be champagne, but this is the way I want to celebrate."

"Okay!" Mary chirped, shrugging at Whitney who was watching with amusement at the sight of her husband beneath Mary thighs as she spread her legs wide.

Whitney made a face as Mary finally got going after being a little pee-shy in front of an audience, but eventually Mary let loose after holding it in all night, splattering the newly-elected U.S. Senator with a torrent of her hot urine while Colin cackled with delight.

"Now take a fucking shower and get to bed with us," Whitney ordered, and as Colin staggered to his feet and complied his wife began to undress herself.

"The three of us again?" Mary giggled as she watched the androgynous redhead start taking off her clothes.

"You mind?" Whitney said, and smiled when the voluptuous teen shook her head with excitement.

"You know I love it that way," Mary said. "Husbands and wives should be together."

"There's more than enough of you for the two of us," Whitney said as she knelt and buried her head between Mary's enormous breasts, sinking her face into the cavernous cleavage while squeezing the fleshy jugs around her head.

"Besides, maybe between the two of us, some night maybe we'll be able to wear you out!" Whitney added as they went into the bedroom and waited for Colin to join them.

"I don't know," Mary said skeptically. "But I like it when you try."

....

Epilogue: Gerry's fantasy.


The unconscious figure on the bed that Gerry Koutusis had slept in for so many years had been placed in an awkward position, and to Gerry Koutusis it was about the least erotic sight in the world, making even his ex-wife look good in comparison.

Gerald took pictures of the helpless man who was naked and on his knees in the middle of the bed; his stomach propped up on top of pillows and his wrists ties to the bed posts, while jammed into his former golfing partner's ass was the dildo Gerry had taken out of his ex-wife's night stand.

How Greg Mullin had ended up in that position was due to Gerry Koutusis, who waited for his ex-wife to go to church like she did faithfully every Sunday morning, and then, using the key that still worked in the garage entrance, managed to gain entry into the house.

Greg Mullin was a bit shocked when he saw him in the doorway of the bedroom, Gerry mused as he looked over his handiwork on the mattress, and when the insurance man got up off the bed and physically challenged him, it was like a dream come true.

"Just wanted to thank you personally for the pictures you sent me," Gerry said with a menacing grin, and after Greg Mullin took a rather feeble swing that Gerry barely felt graze his temple, he sunk his fist into Greg Mullin's ribs.

That blow took the wind out of his lover's father, doubling him over, and after grabbing Mullin by the hair, his second blow ended the brief fight. The right cross that landed just above Mullin's right eye opened a nasty cut there, but Mullin wouldn't realize that until he woke up, since the punch knocked him out cold.

Now showing signs of returning to the land of the living, Gerry Koutusis looked at the sad sight of the man who had ruined his life. Ruined his life and his marriage, and could have done the same to his daughter as well, Gerry thought, and it was lucky for Mary she seemed to have recovered well enough.

"What the fuck?" Greg Mullin mumbled into the bedding as he saw the bindings on his wrist and felt something wedged into his ass. "What are you doing, Gerry?"

"Fucking you like you fucked up everybody else," Gerry cackled. "You didn't think I was just going to sit and smile after you sent me those pictures of you sticking your dick up my wife's ass, did you?"

"Ex-wife," Greg reminded him. "And they were nice pictures, weren't they?"

"Yeah Mullin," Gerry said. "Your daughter Bree saw them first, but was kind enough to let me enjoy them too. Maybe she didn't recognize your cock in them, since it was hard. How does it feel? That dildo up your ass, I mean. I bought that for Anna a long time ago. Tried to use it to get her loosened up for me, but she wouldn't go for it. It looks good in you though."

"Well, you had your fun," Greg said. "You kicked my ass. Now untie my hands and get out of here."

"I notice that you didn't say take that dildo out of my ass," Gerald snickered. "Maybe you like it."

"Guess I'm used to having members of the Koutusis family sticking things up there," Greg Mullin snarled. "Although when Anna and Mary stuck things up there, it was their tongues, and I didn't have to tie them up to do it. They wanted to."

"Fuck you!" Gerry snapped, slapping the end of the dildo and driving it farther into Mullin's rectum, causing the insurance man to cry out in pain.

"You've almost got that whole thing up there now," Gerald noted. "Wonder how you would explain to the hospital if I gave it another shove and sent it all the way in?"

"Faggot!" Greg cried.

"Me?" Gerry asked. "Far from it. As a matter-of-fact I always suspected you of being a closet queer. The way you used to check me out in the locker room at the country club? What? You think I didn't notice the way your eyes would follow my swinging dick?"

"Bullshit! Besides, everybody stares at freaks."

"Hey, I'm used to people looking at it. Doesn't bother me at all. It's kind of exciting to me, being a bit of a freak. All the men stare at my cock and wish it was theirs, and all the women stare at it and wonder what it would be like to have it in them. How about you, Mullin? Maybe you feel both ways."

"You're out of your mind."

"Let's see now," Gerald said, taking numerous pictures of his adversary in his embarrassing position. "These would make great photos for that cheesy calendar your insurance company sends out around the holidays. I'll make sure you get a set."

"Untie me," Greg said with considerably less bravado than before. "I won't tell anybody what you did."

"I know you won't," Gerry said. "Great things, these phones. They take pictures, and even show videos. Here's one you might enjoy."

Gerry cued up the video he had made of Bree in her cute costume, and placed it in front of Mullin's face.

"Cute little scout, isn't she?" Gerry cackled as he watched Mullin's eyes well up with tears as he saw his daughter disrobing with wide-eyed innocence just before kneeling in front of the guy taking the video.

"And what a cocksucker she is!" Gerry laughed as the video showed Bree's lips sliding over the mushroom head of his member. "Of course, you already know that, you sick fucker."

"Then again, maybe she learned it from Tracy," Gerry mused, and when he saw the shocked expression on Mullin's face, he felt a surge run through his body. "What's the matter, Greg?"

"Did she?" Greg asked in a whimpering voice.

"Did she what? Suck my cock? Hell yes!" Gerry roared. "That afternoon that me and Bree destroyed her bed? Tracy had come home and saw us, and when Bree went to take a shower Tracy begged me to fuck her too. Sucked my cock like an animal right in your bedroom. It was like she wanted to know what it would be like to have a real man in that bedroom with her for once."

Gerry watched a tear roll down Greg Mullin's cheek as the video played on, and instead of pity, the sight of this sniveling excuse for a man only infuriated Gerald Koutusis and made him want to destroy him.

"This video," Gerry Koutusis sighed as he took the phone away from right in front of Mullin's face and held it up to watch it while unbuckling his pants and letting them fall to the floor. "No matter how much I watch it, it never fails to turn me on."

Gerry unsnapped his boxers and let them fall as well, before taking his semi-turgid cock in his hand. Gerry peeked over the screen as saw Mullin staring as he stroked his cock, his eyes widening as his erection grew, and when he felt his cock become full erect, Gerry leaned closer to him.

"You want to suck it too?" Gerry asked, waving his cock near Mullin's face, and he couldn't help but notice that he didn't say a word but kept staring at him. "The rest of the Mullin family has."

Greg shook his head no, but did not turn away either. Gerry's original intention was to masturbate all over Mullin's face, but suddenly an idea hit Gerry. Not an idea that interested him in the least sexually, but as for the concept itself?

"It's been my lifelong ambition to do this, with a woman though of course," Gerry said as he lathered himself with lube. "I sure as hell couldn't find anybody to do it willingly. Not even for money, although Bree - bless her heart - did try. So while you aren't even in the top billion of my preferred choices, you'll have to do."

"Can't hear you, Greg," Gerry laughed as he heard Greg Mullin protest, but his words were garbled by the sock he had stuffed into the insurance man's mouth to keep him relatively quiet. "Now if I keep this little screen up close to my face and try to imagine that it's Bree or Tracy I'm doing this to, this just might work."

"I've always heard that something like this, no matter who is doing it to who, isn't a sexual act but more an act of power," Gerry explained just before it happened. "I think I understand that now, because if I looked at what I was doing, it couldn't happen."

Greg's face and neck were beet red as he shook his head violently into the bedding, the squealing sound oddly familiar to Gerry, who paused for a moment before speaking.

"You know who who you sound like? Ned Beatty. In that movie, Deliverance," Gerry said. "Good movie. Now I think you might want to relax, Greg. Might make it easier for you, although I don't give a shit one way or another."

"You know, I think the problem before was that when I would try to do this, no matter how bad I wanted to do it, there was something inside of me that hated the thought of hurting the woman, so I always held back," Gerry told Greg as he concentrating on watching Bree on the little screen, the sweet thing looking up at him with those big blue fuck-me eyes.

"Not this time. Not with you" Gerry snarled just before plunging forward with all of his might.


...


Gerry emerged from the shower and dressed himself quickly, the limp body of Greg Mullin slumped over the pillows and his wrists still bound to the bedposts. Gerry untied the ropes from Mullin's wrists and stuck the cords in his pockets, noting the red marks on his victim which, along with the cut over his eye might be tough for him to explain to Anna.

"Anna will be home from church in about fifteen minutes," Gerry mentioned, knowing her schedule by heart after all those years. "You might not want her to see you like this. Might want to think about getting a little medical attention too."

Greg Mullin looked up at his adversary and touched the lump over his eye, with the blood caked over the wound.

"Not for your eye," Gerry said, nodding down to about three feet lower, and as Mullin leaned back he rolled off of the pillow in an effort to look, nearly falling off the bed as he did.

"Omigod!" Gerry Koutusis said in disgust as he looked at the pillow that Mullin had been propped up on top of, and the sight was enough to stun him despite all that had gone on in his life lately.

"I admit that I'm a sick fuck," Gerry said as he shook his head at the sight of the massive pool of semen that was on the pillow - semen that was not his. "But you Mullin, you take the fucking cake."

Gerry walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs, not sure whether Mullin would call the cops or not, but at that moment at least not really caring. There was something about the way it had all come down that was perfect.

Too bad life wasn't always like that, Gerry mused as he got into the car. The fuckers should always end up getting fucked in the end, he concluded as he pulled away from the house that he had paid for but would never live in again, passing his ex-wife as he headed for home.

...

This is the end of Mary's Evolution.

Thank you very much for reading, and if you actually made it through the entire series, I would love knowing what you thought about everything - the story as well as it being submitted in chapters.

Like I had warned in the beginning, not only did the story involve virtually everything permitted at literotica, but it was a very long story by literotica standards, and would have been a tough read on a computer screen as one complete tale. For those that read it all, I thank you very much.

furryfan
furryfan
438 Followers