Mary's Game in the Store Ch. 01

Story Info
Mary is convinced to play a game in a store.
1.5k words
3.98
55.5k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,085 Followers

Mary lay naked on the bed. She stared at the ceiling, one hand on her stomach, the other at her side. She was worried of the night to come. She hadn't been told what would be in store, only that it would be 'fun.'

This was not Mary's bed though, it was Julie's. She was spending the night there for the sake of this adventure that Jenny and Julie had planned. They too were naked, like it was natural. Mary was glad that Julie's parents weren't home, she wouldn't have wanted to be caught naked with the two of them, could raise a lot of questions. What good reason would there be for three college girls to be hanging out naked with each other?

"So it's about time we got going. Ready Mary?" Jenny asked as she went to a dresser and started to look through it. Julie followed along and both quickly dressed in T-Shirts, and just T-Shirts. Mary got up and looked at them, hoping to get one. "Sorry, you'll get some clothes later. You know how safe it is in the car though, clothes shouldn't be needed." Jenny explained.

"Yeah, and crossing the yard to the car won't be hard, you know that from earlier," Julie said, referring to the nude walks they made Mary do earlier in the yard. Mary shivered at the thought of it; it was pretty scary, especially since it wasn't as late then.

"You guys aren't even giving me a chance to try and argue," Mary whined as she followed them out of the room. "Can you at least tell me what we're up to now?" Mary asked as they got to the front door, Jenny and Julie putting shoes on.

"On the way there we'll explain a few things. It would be better to wait till you're in the car so you don't get a chance to run away," Julie said with a giggle.

"Don't tease her like that; you might actually scare her off," Jenny teased. Thing was though, Mary did consider running off now, but being naked left very few options of where to go.

They stepped out into the cold night air. Mary felt incredibly naked now. 'Even Jenny and Julie who barely were clothed seemed incredibly dressed in comparison,' Mary thought. Her nipples were already hard. She looked around to make sure the coast was clear as she walked over to the car with the two.

Earlier she had gone outside naked a few times. She was told just to do a few things, like do a lap around the house, walk into the middle of the street, and small stuff like that. Every moment then was incredibly worrisome, and it still was now.

Getting in the car they started driving off. Mary sat in the back quiet, waiting to hear the plan, afraid of how she would be pushed tonight. "I suppose we should start explaining," Jenny said as she turned around in her seat to look at Mary. "Tonight you're going to play a game, a game that will determine how fast you get dressed.

Jenny and I both have a friend who is in on our adventures. She can be a real help, and tonight you're going to meet her. Thanks to her tonight's game will be possible. Don't worry, if you can trust us, you can trust her.

Now as for the game, basically it will involve you going around, finding your clothes, using clues to find them. The clothes are safely hidden. When you find some clothes, you'll find another clue leading to the next set of clothes. Those are the basics of the game."

Mary sat there as she took it all in. A game to decide how much she'd dress, some new person to witness her naked games, and she still didn't know what was exactly going on. "Wait, so you're just going to bring me naked in front of this girl?" Mary said worried.

"As I said, you can trust her. I mean it's not like she hasn't seen it before," Jenny said as she snickered. "If you want to bail out now, you can. Yet I promise you'll have fun if you don't," Jenny reassured.

Mary was unsure. It was one thing if it was something like flashing. It would be one thing if it seemed like an accident. Mary though was going to have to walk up to this person and say 'hi.' It would be very personal, and very different. Mary figured she was able to handle being naked around Jenny and Julie though, and she did feel she could trust them. "I guess I can see. You could have at least let me wear something first," Mary argued.

"Aw, so you're saying you wanted to strip for the girl instead? You're right, that would be a much more fun way to introduce you," Julie joked.

"Wait, where are we going to be doing this game though?" Mary asked, now wondering where they were specifically going.

"Furniture store," Jenny said bluntly.

"What!? How am I suppose to pull that off?" Mary said in shock. She'd never imagined she'd be running around a store naked tonight.

"It's not hard. Susan runs the place, and the store doesn't open for a couple of hours," Jenny explained.

"Is Susan this lady I'm meeting today?" Mary questioned.

"Yes she is. She's real nice, always willing to help a naked girl have a great time." Julie explained.

"I don't know if I like the sound of that," Mary said, worried this would only lead to more and crazier adventures. At the same time though, she was also hoping for it a bit too.

They soon arrived in the parking lot of some business area. There was only one other car in the lot. The lot belonged to a furniture store; the one Mary would soon be running naked in. Jenny and Julie got out, and had to as usual tell Mary to get out. Mary was always hesitant with walking out of the car so exposed. Once outside Mary became even more worried. Although being very dark, it was still wide open space. With only the two cars for cover, she felt there was no where she could effectively hide. Not too far she could see and hear the nearby freeway.

The other car didn't stay inactive for long. A lady walked out of it and began approaching the group. Mary stood behind Jenny and Julie in fear. She knew though when both Jenny and Julie called to the woman and referred to her as 'Susan', she was safe.

Mary raised an arm over her breast and one over her pussy. Jenny, Julie and Susan approached and hugged, happy to see each other obviously.

"So you're Mary huh? I'm Susan." She said walking up to Mary.

Mary was intimidated. Not only was she naked in the middle of parking lot late at night, but Susan was very well dressed: navy blue cotton skirt reaching below the knees, navy blue suit, pantyhose, and basic pumps. You could easily believe that she was a high up manager. She spoke with such authority and calmness it shook Mary up. She wasn't really sure how to act.

"It's customary to shake the hand of someone you just meet Mary." Susan suggested holding her hand out. Mary quickly followed command and did as she said, uncovering her breast. "I can see you are already enjoying the night. I hope these two girls haven't put you through too much yet." Mary blushed at the revelation of her aroused state to this woman she didn't know. Her arousal was increasing just as much as the blush on her face though.

Mary gasped as she recovered her hard nipples. "No Ma'am, they've been fine. It's my fault!" Mary said with panic.

"Don't be so formal. Call me Susan," She said smiling. Susan took note of Mary's willingness to listen so well. She then got a little closed and whispered, "And don't worry, Jenny and Julie use to be just as modest as you, if not more."

"So Suze, everything ready to go?" Julie asked, obviously wanting to get Mary's game going.

"Why yes I do. Once Mary comes inside, she can begin," Susan said as she turned to Mary. "You're lucky that you're friends know me, this ought to be a fun night for you." Mary nodded as the three walked towards the building. They headed near the back once close and Susan started opening the door.

"We told her the basics, but how about you tell her some of the extra bits," Jenny said to Susan as they walked into a back storage room. Mary was almost not paying attention. The absolute fear and excitement of being naked in such a strange place was very distracting, not to mention she was being paraded around in front of someone she still didn't know too well. The place was dead though and she followed inside, happy to be out of the open air. Now though she'd be in a store, completely naked. Her nerves ran high as her mouth became dry. So much was about to happen, she knew it.

Jappio
Jappio
1,085 Followers