Mary's Gangbang Daydream Ch. 01

Story Info
Mary joins colleagues for evening at erotic club.
2.2k words
4.01
74.1k
18

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 11/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers

Mary had been working very hard since her last trip to Europe. She had enjoyed being away for two weeks, especially the few days she had spent with her lover, Richard! Now she was back home and trying to catch up with the backlog of work that had accumulated during her absence.

The other reason for her working very hard was to try and take her thoughts away from Richard. Ever since the first time they had been together he would awaken her wild side. Normally, after one of his visits, she would quickly revert back to being the normal "old Mary" that her work colleagues recognised, good mother, loyal wife, etc. She would of course have wild thoughts from time to time but usually these would fade into the distant past. For some reason, this time, since visiting Richard, she could not suppress her wild desires. It was as though her wild fires had been ignited and this time they would not extinguish.

Her thoughts were constantly focussed on sex and her need for wild experiences. She found that by concentrating hard on work she could push these thoughts to the back of her mind, but almost without warning a powerful urge would sweep through her body, filling her mind with lustful images and thoughts.

Mary was about to leave the office for her journey home. It had been an exceptionally busy day because she was preparing for Ken's visit. She had tidied her desk and decided she needed a pee before leaving for the train station. As she entered the cubicle and locked the door, her thoughts returned to Ken's last visit. She felt herself blush as she remembered how Ken had walked in on her and her Richard, catching them fucking in the conference room. Even now she could hardly believe what she had done! As the various images filled her head she reached up under her skirt and pulled down her panties. She usually just bent over the toilet to pee, but this time she decided to sit. She carefully wiped the seat before sitting down. Her mind was far away, remembering the day she last saw Ken. She blushed to herself as the image of her sitting astride Richard as she fucked him filled her head. She felt the same sensations start to fill her body as she replayed it in her mind. She closed her eyes and subconsciously moved her hand between her legs as she remembered how wild and horny she had felt that night as she fucked Richard and after some persuasion from Richard had given Ken a hand job.

She wiped her self and pulled her panties back up. As she washed her hands she realised how horny she felt again and again started to daydream, promising her self that as soon as she could find time alone, she would have to masturbate.

She checked herself in the mirror as she dried her hands. She was not sure why, but she decided to brush her hair and re-touch her make up before leaving for the station. When she had finished she looked at her self in the mirror once more. Until recently she had always hated what she saw in the mirror but Richard had changed that. She looked again, turning sideways to see her profile, she then grinned to her self as she pushed her chest out to accentuate her breasts, pretending to be a model for Richard. She was pleased with what she saw.

Mary checked her watch for the time, and then set off for the station. As she approached the station she realised that her train would have already departed and she would now have to wait thirty minutes for the next one.

As she entered the station she realised that she did not feel like going home. She ignored this thought and sat down to wait for her train. Soon her mind was drifting again. She was worried how she would react when Ken arrived tomorrow. She did not know how she would react and felt uncomfortable at the thought of his arrival. She was missing Richard and longed for his magical touch. Her thoughts once more turned to Ken. Maybe he could satisfy her horny mood! She had always liked him and he was a gentleman. She felt safe with him and after all, she had held his cock and made him cum!

Again she made herself blush at the realisation of how wild she had been during his last visit. "Richard's fault" she thought to herself, smiling.

About five minutes had passed when suddenly Mary heard a familiar voice say hello. She looked up and to her surprise it was Ken!

"What are you doing here", she said, "you aren't supposed to be arriving until tomorrow!"

"Nice to see you too!" he said, somewhat sarcastically. I thought I would surprise you and arrive early. I rushed to your office but you had already left. I was going to ask you to join me and some colleagues for dinner tonight."

"Oh, I am not sure," said Mary, I am feeling tired and need to go home." She was not tired at all, just worried at what Ken might have in mind.

"It is entirely your decision," said Ken, "go home or let me take you to an expensive private club for dinner."

"I am not really dressed correctly for a private club," she said.

"You will be fine," said Ken, "you look terrific, as usual." Mary blushed at his compliment. "Please come with me," he said, "I am sure you will enjoy it."

"Oh, OK," said Mary, "but I must not be late."

Ken gave her a huge smile and promised she would not be late.

"I have a limousine waiting outside the station," he said; "come on, let's go."

He grabbed Mary's hand and led her to the waiting car. Mary felt strangely excited about this evening. One moment she was waiting to get the train home, the next she was about to get into a large dark limousine and go to some kind of private club. Mary did not have the slightest idea what this club was and, if she was being honest with herself, she did not care! She felt the need for adventure and this might be it.

As they approached the car, a smartly dressed driver in a uniform appeared and opened the rear door for Mary and Ken. As she slid into the rear seat she immediately realised there were others already in the car. Ken asked her to move across so that he could slide in next to her. It took a few seconds for her to become accustomed to the dark interior of the car and to see who her fellow passengers were. Ken had squeezed in next to her and she felt squashed against another passenger as she heard the door close. As she looked around she felt the car gently pull away from the side of the road and off into the night. Ken spoke first, almost immediately as the car pulled away. "Mary, I would like you to meet my very good friends, John, Jerry and Mike. "Hello gentlemen", said Mary, nice to meet you. Mary was not sure who was who but decided she would find out later.

She soon learned that the man next to her was John as he turned to introduce himself. "Mary, have you been to the club before?" asked John. "No" said Mary; "I am not sure what to expect."

"Oh I am sure will enjoy it," said John, the food is fantastic and the deserts are very special. "From what Ken has told us about you we are sure you will have a great time!" said one of the other men, who Mary later found out was called Jerry.

"Mary spun round to look at Ken but calmed down again before saying anything as Jerry continued, "Ken is always telling us what a wonderful sense of humour you have and how you enjoy life!" Mary felt relieved. For a moment she thought Ken had told them all about his last visit when Richard was here!

As the car moved effortlessly through the night traffic Mary began to relax. The conversation was flowing easily between all five of them and she was enjoying being the centre of attention. All of them were flirting with her, not in an immediately obvious way but in a subtle way. Simple things like guessing her age at least ten years younger than she was. They all told her how lucky Ken was to have to visit such an attractive supplier. Because of the way they were all squashed in the car Mary could feel the firm thighs of Ken and John pressing against her.

Although she was trying to suppress it, Mary's horny feelings were returning again. These men not only made her feel attractive by paying her compliments on her appearance, but were also making her feel horny. She was enjoying the feel of Ken's thighs pressed against hers.

The car swerved without warning and the movement caused John to accidentally steady himself by placing his hand on her thigh. He immediately apologised and moved his hand but somehow Mary felt it had been on purpose.

She replied saying, "it's Ok, don't worry, I did not mind." Jokingly he put his hand back on her thigh, just for a second, giving it a gentle squeeze and said, "Oh, OK then!"

The mood was relaxing by the minute and Mary started to join in the fun. The car lurched again and this time Mary pretended to steady her self by grabbing Ken's thigh with her hand. She surprised herself at how bold she was by giving his thigh a squeeze before saying, "sorry Ken, it was an accident!"

"So," said Mary, talking to no one in particular, "tell me about this club then."

Mike, who up until now had not said much, spoke up. "Well Mary, it is an exclusive gentleman's dining club where women are only allowed as special guests and tonight you are our special guest!"

"I see," said Mary, "will I be the only woman there?"

"No, no," said Mike each table will have there own special woman guest."

For the moment Mary was satisfied with Mikes answers but she felt certain that something was being kept from her.

What ever it is I don't care, she thought, it will be more fun than going straight home on the train.

The car slowed to a halt and the driver walked round and opened the door to let them out.

Ken got out first followed by Mary and the others.

They were outside a very impressive and expensive looking building standing in front of a pair of large wooden doors.

Ken rang the doorbell and Mary watched, as the two large doors opened. A man in uniform ushered them inside and closed the doors behind them.

Mary looked around at the surroundings. Everything looked very expensive; wood panelled walls, thick carpet on the floors, heavy curtains at the windows.

But, Mary thought to herself there was something else, just a feeling maybe, but a definite erotic atmosphere of sex!

Mary could hear Ken talking to the doorman and heard her name in the conversation. When Ken finished talking he turned to Mary.

"Mary," he said, "When we met earlier and I asked you to join me here, you said you were worried that you were not dressed correctly for a private club. The reason I said it would be OK is because I knew that you would not need your own clothes once we arrived here. They have an extensive wardrobe of suitable clothes for all of their lady guests."

Mary still had a thousand questions racing through her mind, but she felt alive and excited as if waiting for an adventure to start.

Ken suggested that to satisfy her obvious curiosity they should first go to the bar for a drink. He explained that the ladies did not have to change before entering the bar, only the restaurant. Mary followed the men to the bar. They were guided to a large seat that overlooked what appeared to be a large window. As Mary got nearer she realised it was a window overlooking the restaurant. She gasped out loud as she looked down through the window at the diners below.

The scene was a bit like a picture from an erotic painter of the start of an orgy. There were many tables, each seating between four and six men. Seated at most of the tables there was one woman. The reason Mary had gasped aloud, or more accurately, one of the reasons was that, without exception, all of the women were dressed only in sexy underwear, the type that Richard had bought for her. The styles varied, some were wearing very small bras and panties, and others were wearing an all in one top and bra with matching panties. All were wearing stockings and suspenders and, although shocked, Mary thought how sexy they all looked.

The other reason for her gasp was that not only were all the men dressed in just their underpants, but all the waiters and waitresses were completely naked!

Mary felt as though she were in a trance, the old Mary, was trying to tell her to leave now, before she regretted anything, but the new Mary was fascinated. She had read of these places, never quite knowing if they actually existed for real or not. Now she knew, they did exist and she was here inside!

loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers