Mary's Learning

Story Info
John gets her where he wants her.
2.7k words
3.73
69.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“God damn it.” Mary was not having a good day. Trying hard all day to please her ever- demanding husband, she had just dropped dinner all over the floor. As John strolled into the kitchen to see what all the fuss was about, Mary’s face said it all. She was going to pay dearly for her act of stupidity, as he called it.

“Get your clothes off and bend over the sofa now,” he demanded in a tone of voice that she knew not to disobey.

As Mary slowly began to disrobe and move toward the sofa, she could see that John had already removed his shirt and began to drop his pants. It was almost a well rehearsed act, as Mary bent over, John was there with his cock sliding up and down her pussy, lubricating the tip for what was about to come. After a few short seconds John’s cock was pressing firmly on Mary’s arsehole, and then with one large thrust John impaled himself into Mary’s arse. All six inches of his rather fat cock had just pummelled her into submission.

Mary was glad that the weekend was almost over. Her husband would be back and work tomorrow and she would be able to relax and enjoy the riches this marriage had brought her.

Mary was a very attractive young woman in all aspects of life, 5’1”, nice tits and an arse to die for, were the only things people got to know about her. Her life of imprisonment in this astute mansion had given her anything she wanted, except her friends and her freedom.

Her days were spent lying on the lounge by the pool and working out. This kept Mary looking good enough to eat. She also ran small errands in town, where she was not allowed to fraternise with anyone.

It was Thursday night. John had just got home from work, when Mary entered.

“Where the fuck have you been!” John harped.

“I’ve…” Mary whimpered.

“Tomorrow night you shall pay for this,” said John with an evil look in his eye.

As John walked up the stairs, Mary stood there in disbelief. He had never before delayed punishment for anything. Perhaps he was not feeling well. Perhaps he was just tired. Perhaps…

Mary didn’t know what to think, she was in two minds as she went to bed. John was already asleep, which led Mary to believe that he was just tired from work tonight.

The next morning Mary woke to find herself alone, as John had presumably left for work early this morning.

Mary got up and proceeded to go about her normal Friday routine when the phone rang startling her.

“Hello,” she whispered into the phone, almost afraid to talk, as she knew it would be John.

“Mary it’s John, I want you to be wearing a sun dress tonight with no underwear. I’ll be there 7, be ready,” once again John was brutally to the point.

Mary was just about to say something when she heard the phone hang up. She had never had instructions like this before and began to worry.

“What was he planning,” was all that went through her head all day.

At 6 that night she went and had a shower to freshen up and got dressed as she was instructed that morning.

When 7 o’clock arrived, Mary had nothing but butterflies in her stomach as John arrived home. “Hi John,” she said as she got on the tips of her toes to give him kiss. “I’ve invited a few of my friends over tonight, you are to do anything asked of you. Do you understand?” he said looking down at her as if possessed.

Mary stood there with her mouth open.

“Do you understand?!” John asked again.

“Yes.” was the only word that could come from Mary’s mouth as John left her standing there, wondering what the hell was about to happen.

Then the doorbell rang startling her as she still stood aghast in the entry foyer.

As Mary looked through the glass panel on the door whilst she was opening it, she saw standing there three large black men laughing as they joked with each other.

“Hi, you must be John’s friend’s,” Mary spoke, still reeling at what John had said only moments earlier.

“Yeah, hi. My name’s Leo, this is Snake and Butch.” Came the cheerful replies from the strangers.

“Come in.” Mary said as she stood there looking at these three men. They were probably the biggest blackest men that she had ever seen. Mary’s heart was racing, she could only think of one thing, she was going to have her brains fucked out tonight.

She didn’t know what to do. Was she going to stay here to be fucked by these men, or was she just going to walk out as they walked in. John had never done anything like this before, he had been the only one to fuck her in the past 2 and a half years of their marriage. Was she reading into this too far?

Her heart said go, but she stayed. She shut the door and led the guests into the lounge room.

Mary went to the kitchen to retrieve them all beers. As she was removing the bottle tops, she could feel her pussy beginning to moisten in anticipation of what was about to unfold. She always had a secret urge to fuck a black man, but after her marriage to John, she gave up that fantasy.

As Mary returned to the lounge room, she saw that John had come down and was joking with the guys. After Mary had handed out the drinks she quickly went back to the kitchen to get John a drink and promptly returned with it.

As the men talked and joked amongst themselves, Mary’s mind began to drift into thoughts of the black men pounding her with their big black cocks. Suddenly, she was startled out of the dream- state she was in when John spoke to her.

“Mary!” John bellowed.

“Yes.” Mary replied, still in a state of wonderment.

“Take off your dress and show my friends what a nice body you have!” demanded John.

Mary sat there perplexed at this request. As she looked over at him, he stared back with the familiar evil look that she has become accustomed to. Consoling herself bye thinking of her secret fantasy, she stood up and slowly removed her sundress, exposing herself to the three strangers in front of her.

“Sit back down on the edge of the chair and spread your legs open for my friends!” her husband told her.

She did this without a word of complaint, knowing that the repercussions would out weigh the thought of these men staring at her now open pussy.

Leo, Snake and Butch sat there in astonishment, as John’s wife opened herself up to them. They were all speechless as Mary’s petite little pussy pouted toward them, showing them how wet she had become whilst she was sitting there in her daydream.

“Now, play with your pussy!” John urged, he to becoming aroused at the sight of his personal slave entertaining his new friends. They had all payed handsomely for this and were not going to be disappointed, as his wife slowly began to rub her little pussy for them.

She knew there was no going back now. She knew she was about to be fucked by these men. She KNEW that she was going to enjoy it.

Mary simply closed her eyes as her fingers slowly began to her pussy. She began with long slow strokes, rubbing her pussy all the way down to her tight little arsehole, then slowly bringing her fingers back up and gently circling the area around her clit.

Mary closed her eyes and was caught up in her own little dream world, letting her inhibitions subside and going with the moment. Knowing (from past years of sexual abuse that her husband has given her) that is better to relax and go with the flow, than to fight it and cause great discomfort later. What she didn’t see though, was that the three black men had their cocks out of their pants and were slowly stroking them.

“Put a finger in your pussy, then suck the juices off it!” John ordered, causing Mary to open her eyes.

When Mary opened her eyes she was surprised to see three of the biggest cocks she had ever seen being slowly rub by their owners. As she watched the cocks she slid one of her fingers into her sopping wet pussy, slowly fingering herself, then withdrawing and placing in her mouth and sucking her own juices from it, never taking her eyes off the big black cocks before her.

From the corner of her eye she could see that John had also removed his cock and was slowing pulling himself, while he was watching his wife teasing three niggers with cocks the size of baseball bats.

“Go ahead boys.” John whispered to the black men with a devilish grin.

Mary knew what was coming next. She just sat there, continuing to gently rub her pussy as the three men stood and began undressing. She was going to be fucked by biggest cocks she had ever seen.

Leo was the first to take his clothes off. He was quickly by Mary’s side holding his cock, and pointing it directly at her lips. What came next from Mary was pure instinct. She had never been in this situation before, her pussy was already dripping wet from playing with herself in front of these strangers, so she did what any red blooded woman would do. She put as much of that big black throbbing cock into her mouth as far as she could and sucked like hell.

Leo was huge. In all aspects of the term, but all Mary could notice was his cock. She was guessing that it would have to be 11-12 inches, and so fat she could barely open her mouth wide enough. She couldn’t even close her had around the base. This was a big cock and she knew it.

As he began to face fuck her, Butch kneeled down between her legs and begun to lap at her now dripping pussy. He had never tasted nectar so sweet before, as he gently pushed one of his fat digits into her exposed arse. Mary began sucking Leo’s cock with new enthusiasm as an orgasm gripped her so hard she shuddered for what seemed like minutes.

Snake was now very standing on the opposite side of Leo waving his cock about trying to get Mary attention as Leo pushed his cock further and further down her throat. As Leo withdrew his cock from Mary’s mouth, it was instantaneously replaced by Snake’s enormous cock. He was about the same length as Leo but with an even bigger girth. Mary almost gagged when Snake rammed his cock into her mouth as far as it would go, but soon got into Snake’s rhythm as he forcefully fucked her mouth.

Leo no sooner had pulled out of Mary’s mouth, he was telling Butch to move aside. Once in position, he slammed his rock hard monster cock all the way into Mary’s tight little pussy. Mary gasped with pain as his enormous monster pummelled her pussy, stretching it to its limits. Her muffled moans went unnoticed as her mouth and pussy were assaulted.

John sat quietly on the other side of the room stroking his cock, watching his wife being forcefully fucked by these strange men. This, he thought to himself, was what he had married Mary for. His two previous wives had let him down so much. He had longed for this occasion for many years, and now it was finally happening. John moaned loudly as he sprayed a load all over his chest.

Mary to was moaning loudly as she continued to have her brains fucked out. She could not believe the sensations she was feeling with this big cock inside her little pussy.

Butch was starting to feel left out now as he watched his two friends ride this little white girl into submission. He quietly began to move to the other side of Mary’s face waiting impatiently for his turn to assault her mouth. His wait didn’t last long as Snake groaned loudly depositing the largest amount of cum Mary had ever seen, deep into her throat. No sooner had he withdrawn his now flaccid cock from her mouth, Butch moved forward and shoved in his foot long monster, ramming it straight down her cum lined throat without any resistance.

Mary could only manage to moan loudly as her throat was once again assaulted. Her face was starting to go numb, which she thought was good, since she was really starting to enjoy what was happening to her small body. The fantasies she had were never this good. Suddenly, she was brought back to reality when she heard a loud groan from in front of her, as Leo filled her full of his juice.

Leo couldn’t believe how nice the pussy was he had just fucked and momentarily held his position, with his cock slowly deflating inside her, feeling her pussy contract around his cock. As Leo finally withdrew from her, Butch also withdrew his manhood from her mouth and began to move around to her pussy.

Mary was in another world, she had never felt so completely fucked and satisfied before in her life.

“God this feels good,” Mary said to herself as looked towards John for the first time since her fucking had begun, only to see him shoot another load of hot cum over himself.

She could see her husbands’ true colours now and wondered if she would have to entertain him in this manner again. She certainly hoped so.

“Get off the chair and get on all fours!” Butch demanded, standing in front of Mary.

Mary quickly got off the chair and positioned herself in front of Butch with her arse pointing directly at him, ready to have another one of these cocks inside her.

With no hesitation, Snake immediately got in front of Mary on his knees and offered his semi erect cock to her, which she quickly engulfed. Soon he was fully erect and began slamming his cock right down her throat.

Butch rammed his cock deep into Mary’s pussy from behind and began thrusting into her hard and fast. As Butch pulled out, so did Snake and when Butch shoved his cock in, Snake did the same. Soon both men were pounding into her with a precise rhythm.

Mary was moaning loudly during this, loving every moment of it. She could swear she nearly felt the two cocks meet together in her middle. Orgasm’s were now a constant thing, no sooner had the last one stopped when a new one had begun. Mary was in heaven.

After watching from the sidelines Leo stepped in and took control. He had Butch lie down on his back and made Mary mount him. She did so with gusto impaling herself on his big throbbing member. Just as Mary was getting a rhythm, Leo knelt down over Butch’s head, and told Mary to come and suck his cock. Once again Mary complied without hesitation.

Whilst Mary was sucking and fucking their brains out, Leo simply nodded to Snake, who had the biggest cock of the three, to get in behind her.

All that Mary remembers from that point was a cock pressing on her arse, and when it gave in so did she, slipping into unconsciousness.

With Mary in this state the three men fucked her senseless with their enormous mallets, pounding her relentlessly. They continued to fuck her for what seemed like 20 minutes before one by one they began to cum, deep inside of her openings.

Mary awoke the next morning on the floor where she had been fucked.

She was bad shape, everyway she turned hurt, she could barely stand. She couldn’t walk.

But Mary was happy, she couldn’t wait to see who else was going to visit in the future.