Mary's New Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Mary's use by boss and co-workers continues.
2.4k words
4
112.6k
16
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fictional story.

Special thanks to "Blackstallion21" for his help editing.

*

Mary awoke the next morning wondering if it had all been just a terrible nightmare. As soon as she moved the pain that shot through her body left no doubt it hadn't been a nightmare, at least not one in her dreams.

After finally finishing her report, Mary had somehow managed to get from her office on one of the top floors of the building, down to the parking structure and into her car without anybody seeing her.

Driving home Mary had been extra careful not to draw any attention to herself. As Mary made a mad dash from her car to her apartment, she had one moment of terror when the lights in old lady Miller's front porch came on and her door open. Mary just managed to get through her door as the old lady stuck her head out and looked around.

Home safe at last, Mary found Mark sound asleep in her bed. Careful not to wake him, she crept into the bathroom to shower and wash the filth from her body. Standing under the pounding shower, Mary wished she could wash the memories of the last couple hours from her mind as easily as she could the stench from her body.

Toweling off, Mary noticed that her ass was beat red, blistered and her asshole was still gapping wide-open. She tenderly rubbed some lotion on her agonized rear and inserted a tampon into her ass to keep from soiling her panties. Dressed in a full-length nightgown she carefully crawled into bed.

Mark awoke and asked. "Where have you been, I thought we had a date tonight?"

"I'm sorry Mark," Mary said. "There was an emergency at work and I had to stay and finish the project before I could leave."

"That's all right Mary; I'm just disappointed we couldn't hook up. I have to leave again and last night was probably our last chance to get together. They're sending me to Dallas and I'm not sure when I will get back again. At least we have a the rest of the night before I have to leave to catch my flight." As Mark reached for Mary panic seized her. There was no way Mark wouldn't notice how stretched out and loose Mary was.

"We can't do that Mark, it's that time of month right now" Mary lied. She could see the frustration and disappointment in his face. "Maybe I can make it up to you some other way," Mary told him. "I can't have you running off to some strange town horny as hell. I might never get you back." As Mary reached for Marks cock she sucked it into her mouth. Bafflement flooded Mark's mind, Mary had always been repulsed by the thought of sucking his cock. Now, here she was devouring his manhood giving him the best blow job he never had. Having been without sex for almost a month Mark exploded rapidly in Mary's mouth. Mark watched in amazement as Mary didn't spit it out but swallowed every drop.

"I'm not complaining but what's gotten into you," Mark asked?

"Oh, it's just that it's been so long since we been together and I could see your disappointment. I love you so much Mark, I just wanted to make you happy. Are you disappointed in me?"

"No baby not at all," Mark said "In fact I'm thrilled you're finally loosening up a little. I've always been a little disappointed you don't act a little more sluttish in bed." As Mark reached for Mary's breasts she pushed his hand away. "I really need to get a couple hours of rest now Mark, I have to be at the work early in the morning to finish up some loose ends."

Mary lay in bed trying to sleep, she listened to Mark's breathing as he fell fast asleep. Mary wondered if her life would ever be normal again or if it would continue to spiral out of control.

Mary gave Mark a quick kiss as she headed out the door the next morning. She had not forgotten how Mr. Anderson had instructed her to dress, but with Mark in her apartment Mary had to dress conservatively. Mark would certainly had noticed if Mary had gone out the door dressed in a skirt you could almost see her ass cheeks, especially as she didn't have any undergarments on.

Driving to work Mary reflected on the events leading up to the night before. At twenty-one years of age she had just graduated from junior college the summer before. Moving to the big city from her parent's home in the country, Mary had been lucky enough to get a job right away.

Everyone had been so nice to Mary. When after only two months she had gotten a promotion out of the secretarial pool to Mr. Anderson's division, Mary had been overjoyed. Over the last seven months Mary had worked closely with Mr. Anderson, Joyce, Susan, Bill and Andy.

Susan, a 32 year old bleached blond had always been jealous of Mary. Susan and Mr. Anderson were lovers (or so Mary suspected) and Susan had been his favorite. That was until Mr. Anderson spotted Mary and had managed to get her transferred to his division.

Bill, a overweight, middle-aged, married man had been hitting on Mary from the first. He always smelled of beer and corn chips. He also gave Mary the creeps.

Andy was 30 and single. He was also an asshole, thinking he was God's gift to women. If Andy had spent half the time or effort on a relationship that he did working out in the gym he would've been quite a catch.

Then there was Joyce, she was just plain discussing. At 45 and over 200 pounds, Joyce seemed to have no concern to her appearances or personal hygiene. Mary had noticed Joyce would go weeks sometimes without bathing. She had bad breath and her body odor at times was unbelievable.

Mr. Anderson had always seemed so nice to Mary. He was in his fifty's with graying hair but the physique of a 30-year-old. Mary and some of the girls had snickered more than once at the size of the bulge and his pants, wondering if he wore a codpiece. After last night Mary knew it differently was real.

As Mary pulled into the parking structure at work, she searched for space away from other vehicles. At Ten minutes to eight she still hadn't found a space that afforded any privacy and time was running out. Whatever the cost Mary knew she didn't dare arrive late for work.

Parking, Mary looked around quickly to see if anyone was nearby. Seeing no one was close, Mary wiggled out of her slacks and unsnapping her bra she pulled it out of her blouse. As she was pulling on her short skirt Mary heard voices outside her car. She glanced up too see a couple of businessmen staring down at her and smiling.

"Need a hand there sweetie," one of them asked her. Mary blushed and stammered an excuse about spilling something on her skirt and having to change. As Mary rushed towards the elevator she could feel them watching her with open lust. She hurried into the elevator and arrived at the office with five minutes to spare. Walking in, she heard some of the female co-workers snicker and comment on her dress or more appropriately her lack of.

Mary could only imagine what the women in the secretarial pool would be thinking of her. As she rushed to her work area Mary held her arm across her breasts. With her blouse unbuttoned she felt as if she was going to bounce right out of it. No sooner had Mary sat down than her intercom buzzed.

"Good morning Mary," she heard Mr. Anderson say, "would you be so kind as to bring me some coffee please?" How could he act as if nothing had happened Mary wondered?

All conversation stopped as Mary entered the break room. All of the men and a few of the women stared at her with lust. Mary could tell that most of the women were staring at her with pure disdain. Mary hurriedly found and filled a cup of coffee, than quickly rushed out of the room.

Mary gently tapped on Mr. Anderson's door.

"Come in Mary, how are you today he said with a smile?'

"I'm fine sir" Mary said with downcast eyes.

"Well are you going to bring my coffee to me or just stand there holding it all day" Mr. Anderson asked? Mary approached quickly and placed the coffee on his desk. The very same desk she had been molested and abused on the night before she thought.

"Not on the desk Mary, my coffee always goes on the credenza" he told her.

Mary picked up the coffee cup and circled his desk to place it behind him. Mr. Anderson reached out and placed his hand on Mary's ass.

"What a good girl you are Mary, you remembered not to wear panties. Turn around for me and let me look at you" he said.

As Mary turned Mr. Anderson grabbed a handful of her tit and squeeze unmercifully. Mary winched but managed to keep from crying out.

"Very good Mary, very good; you will train easily into an obedient slave," he told her. The very thought filled Mary with dread. What had she gotten herself into, was there no way out?

"I think a blowjob is a wonderful way to start the morning, don't you agree Mary?"

With tears in her eyes Mary nodded. "If that is your wish sir," she murmured. As Mary dropped to her knees and reached for his zipper Mr. Anderson slapped her hand away.

"Just use your mouth this time Mary," he commanded. It took her five minutes to finally unzip his pants, and five more before she was able to lose his cock.

The whole time Mary struggled, Mr. Anderson smugly watched her as he sipped his coffee. By the time Mary had finally freed his cock from of his pants and was able to get the massive head in her mouth, she was exhausted. She sucked on his knob and tried to get as much of his shaft into her mouth as she could.

Mr. Anderson allowed Mary to continue working his tool for half an hour. "Grab the shaft with both hands now Mary and stroke it until I tell you to stop." Mary wrapped both of her hands around his dick and started stroking up and down. Mary could hear his breathing increase and his body stiffen as he approached climax.

"I don't want to see a drop of my precious seed being wasted Mary" he commanded.

Mary gulped and swallowed trying to keep up with the huge amount of semen Mr. Anderson spewed in her mouth. Her cheeks bulged and she could feel it backing up into her nasal passages. Somehow Mary managed to keep it all in her mouth and swallow. Mary kept stroking and sucking on his cock as it slowly softened.

"That's enough for now my girl," he told Mary. "You can get about your work now." As Mary crawled to her feet and headed for the door Mr. Anderson stopped her.

"Mary, by the way those reports were much better this time. See what a little discipline will do to help you pay more attention?"

Back at her work area, Mary tried to concentrate on her work. Evidently the word of how she was dressed today had gotten around. Every few minutes Mary was bombarded with requests to get this or pick up that for somebody. Mary had walked up and down the hallway passing the executives offices more times this morning than she had in the last month. Around 10:00 A.M. Joyce came and found her.

"Follow me Mary," she commanded. As Mary trailed behind her she wondered what was next. Joyce led Mary into the women's lounge, grabbed her hand and dragged her into a toilet stall. Pressing Mary against the wall with her body Joyce forced her tongue between Mary's lips. Running her hands up and down Mary's body Joyce pinching Mary's nipples and rubbed her pubic mound.

As Joyce broke off the kiss she said to Mary. "I've been waiting all morning for this." Joyce hoisted her skirt and dropped her underpants as she plopped her fat ass on the toilet seat. Mary could hear Joyce let loose with her urine and scat as it splashed into the bowl.

Joyce reached for Mary turning her around. She forced Mary to bend over at the waist and grab her ankles. Raising Mary's skirt, Joyce flipped it out of the way and plunged her tongue into Mary's ass. Mary stood with her asshole being molested by Joyce's tongue, nauseated by the stench of Joyce's shit and urine.

Having finished emptying herself Joyce stood and pushed Mary onto the toilet. "Start peeing" she commanded. Try as she might Mary could not release her bladder.

Frustrated Joyce slapped her face. "You useless pieces shit, don't you know how to do anything right?" she yelled at Mary, "I guess the very least you can do is clean me up," Joyce told her. Turning around Joyce bent over and backed toward Mary. Unsure of what to do Mary reached for a wad of paper.

'You don't need that" Joyce said. "Use your tongue; it will do a much better job." Disgusted and wanting to puke, Mary slowly licked the sticky, smelly residue from around Joyce's asshole.

"You're going to have to go much deeper than that," Joyce commanded. As Mary plunged her tongue through Joyce's sphincter she could feel Joyce start to finger herself. Sliding her fingers in and out of her cunt Joyce came with a massive orgasm. After resting a moment Joyce straightened up and turned around. Lifting her leg she placed it on the back of the toilet and pulled Mary's face into her sopping cunt.

"Clean me up good," Joyce said. "After all you're the one who is always complaining I don't keep myself clean enough. Well from now on sweet Mary, you can meet me here every day at 10:00 a.m. to help me with my daily hygiene program."

After Mary had finished to Joyce's satisfaction, she pulled Mary to her feet and sucked all the remnants of her juices from Mary's face. Pinching Mary's nipple again Joyce turned to go. Looking back over her shoulder she commented to Mary.

"Be sure to drink plenty of fluids in the mornings Mary, you had better not disappoint me again tomorrow."

To be continued...