Mary's New Life Ch. 03

Story Info
Mary's use by boss and co-workers continues.
2.4k words
4.34
96.8k
12
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fictional story.

Special thanks to "Blackstallion21" for his help editing.

Dressed as Mary was; she spent most of the day fending off advances from other staff members. It seemed to Mary that everyone thought that since she was dressed like a slut, it was an open invitation to grab at her ass or make a rude comment. As lunch approached Bill came to find Mary.

"How about lunch today Mary," he asked?

"I'm not really up to it Bill" she said not wanting to face him. "Maybe some other time" she quickly added. She could see the anger building in his face as he heard her rejection.

Bill grabbed onto Mary's tit and twisted it violently. Under his breath he hissed at her. "It will be today Mary. If I get any more of your lip, you will think last night was heaven compared to what I can do to you. How would you like to spend a week taking inventory down in the motor pool? Would you like to spend some time entertaining the boys down there?"

"No sir' Mary quickly said. "I'm ready to go anytime you are sir."

Bill released her and sneered. "I thought you would see it my way Mary. When you are with me, I wish for you to address me as Master Bill. You can do that can't you Mary?"

"Yes Sir Master Bill."

"You'll also smile and show everyone just how much you adore being with me," Bill continued. "In fact Mary, you can't seem too be able to keep your hands and lips off of me". As they headed for the elevator Mary clutched at Bills arm. She pulled herself tightly against him and nibble at his ear.

The elevator was fairly crowded as they entered. Bill smiled and joked with a few of the men as he boldly slid his hand up Mary's leg and under her skirt. After receiving a glare from him; Mary placed her hand on Bills chest, leaning forward she kissed him on the lips. Bill pulled Mary tightly to him and invaded her mouth with his tongue. Mary could feel the eyes of everyone staring at them. She also heard someone murmur; 'Well I guess that explains how she got that promotion so quickly,' The other girls laughed in return.

Reaching the parking structure, Bill lead Mary towards his car. As they walked away from the elevator Bill brazenly exposed Mary to everyone in the elevator by lifting her short skirt and slapping her on the ass. Mary could hear the laughter as the elevator doors closed and Bill's laughter as he opened the car door.

Heading downtown in Bill's car he told her they were going to a private club he was a member of.

"I intend to play some cards with my friends for a little while and you will be our eye candy. In fact Mary; I think your new name should be Sweet Treat. While we are there, you will fetch drinks for my friends and I. Make sure you bend over to give them all a good view of your lovely charms. When you're not serving; you will sit alongside me on a stool keeping your knees at least 8 inches apart. I haven't been doing real well at cards lately but today you're going to give me a huge advantage. In fact my winning is very important to you Mary. You see if I lose again today I'm paying my debt with your ass. Of course you will continue to fawn over me the whole time and never forget to smile. Now before we get there, why don't if you relieve some of my tension by giving me a quick blowjob."

Mary reached to unzip Bill's pants freeing his cock from the confines of his underwear. She tried to lean over and get it into her mouth but because of the angle she was having a hard time getting to it.

"Turn around in the seat and get on your knees," Bill commanded. Doing as she was told Mary commenced sucking Bills cock into her mouth. The blast from an air horn screeched from a truck alongside them startling Mary. It suddenly dawned on her that her ass and pussy were completely exposed to the trucker. Bill just laughed and pushed her head down shoving his cock further into Mary's throat.

Mary could hear hoots and hollers from the trucker as Bill erupted in her mouth. She managed to swallow everything with less difficulty this time even though it still made her nauseous. Straightening herself in the seat Bill told her to open her blouse and lay back in the seat. "Let the poor sucker see those pretty tits" he told her.

Reluctantly Mary did as she was told. The trucker blasted his horn again and again. Bill reaching over fondled Mary's breasts; he lifted the hem of her skirt and slid a finger between her lips. As he continued fingering her Mary could feel her orgasm building. Suddenly Bill removed his hand leaving Mary hanging on the edge of orgasm. He slowed the car and turned into a parking lot.

"Come on Sweet Treat, lets go have some fun," Bill said as he dragged Mary from the car. Trying to close her blouse and straightening her skirt as Bill hurried her along, she thought to herself. 'Fun for who?'

Entering the bar, Bill shouted hellos to a group of men at the bar. They all stared opened mouthed as Bill paraded Mary into the room.

"Anyone up to a few hands of poker" Bill asked?

"Sure Billy-boy," one of the guys remark. "You're always an easy mark. Tell me Bill, who's your friend?" Bill laughed but Mary had the feeling he wasn't amused.

"I call her Sweet Treat," Bill said. "She's just one of my girls from work," he said nonchalantly; as if having a beautiful young, half naked girl hanging all over him was an everyday occurrence. As the men took their seats around a card table in the corner Bill pulled Mary on his lap and slid his hand into her blouse openly pinching her nipples and fondling her breasts.

"Sweet Treat is going to be our serving wench today" Bill bragged. "Run to the bar and fetch us some beers" Bill commanded. Mary jumped to do as she was told, wishing she could find a hole to crawl into and hide. Returning with the beers Mary sat them on the table.

Bill slapped her on the ass and scolded. "Take them to each of my friends bitch, can't you do anything right." As Mary made her way around the table she remembered to lean over and allow them to view of her breasts. The men were enjoying the show and none of them hesitated in pinching Mary or rubbing her ass. One of the bolder men even went so far as to take a rolled up dollar bill and shove it in her pussy. He winked at Mary and told her that he had another tip he would be glad to give her. As everyone laughed Mary just smiled and returned to Bill's side.

"Drag a stool over here and sit down so I can concentrate on my cards," he instructed. Mary climbed upon the stool and spread her legs apart as she had been commanded. The next hour Mary either sat on her stool or served the men. Bill's plan of keeping the other players distracted worked. As his pile of chips grew he would occasionally reached over and slide his hand up Mary's leg and tweak her clit with his fingertip.

Bill finally announced he had to return too work. "I'll be back next week to give you a chance to get your money back" he told them.

"Why don't you give each of these nice men a kiss goodbye for being such good losers" Bill told Mary. As Mary circled the table kissing each man in turn, they touched and groped every part of her body as they forced their tongues into her mouth. By the time Mary had completed the circle they had her so excited she was moaning and whimpering. As much as Mary hated the degradation and humility that she was being forced to endure, her body betrayed her by becoming excited. The need to cum was so overpowering she was willing at that moment to fuck any and all of them to get the relief her body screamed for.

Bill grabbed Mary by the arm and dragged her back to his car. As they headed back towards the office Bill could hear her whimpering.

"Is there something the matter Sweet Treat" Bill asked?

"Are you going to fuck me now Master Bill" she asked?

Bill was enjoying watching Mary squirm. "Do you want me to fuck you" he teased?

"Please sir; I really need it" Mary pleaded.

"You'll have to do better than that," Bill said. "How well can you beg Sweet Treat? Tell me what it is you want."

"I want you to fuck me Master Bill" she almost shouted; "I want you to take your big cock and ram it into me until I cum."

Bill loved it, he had tried to get close to Mary for months but she had always treated him as if he was a piece of trash. Now that the tables had been turned he was enjoying himself immensely.

"Why don't you unbutton your blouse and lean back in your seat," Bill instructed. Mary did as she was told. "Now raise your skirt and finger yourself," he told her. Mary couldn't believe what she was hearing. Did he really expect her to masturbate here in front of him? In the car, in broad daylight? She didn't even do that at home with the lights on. With her eyes closed, Mary slowly began rubbing her pussy. She almost jumped out of her skin when Bill slapped her across the breasts leaving a large red handprint.

"Get your fingers going and start working them in," he told her, "Do you think we have all day?" Mary shoved a finger into her dripping slit, sliding it in and out against her clitoris.

"More," Bill instructed. "I want to see you get them all in." As Mary gradually worked her fingers further into herself, Bill grabbed her other hand and placed on her breast. "Work that nipple," he commanded. Mary had most of her hand buried in her pussy as she pinched and pulled on her nipples. Mary could feel her orgasm building as she worked her hand faster and faster. Finally the floodgates opened as Mary climaxed over and over again. The feeling of bliss and contentment came over her as she slowly floated back to earth.

As Mary regained her senses she noticed the car had come to a stop. Mary quickly sat up to see that they had arrived back at work and a half-dozen people where standing around the car watching her. As her audience broke into applause Mary hurriedly tried to cover herself. Bill grabbed Mary's hand and dragged her from the car. As she staggered along beside Bill, Mary could hear the group laughing at her.

Instead of using the express elevator that went directly to the upper floors, Bill guided Mary into the public elevators that seemed too stop at every floor. The elevator was filled almost to capacity as Bill guided Mary toward the back of the car. Bill positioned himself so that his back was to the wall and pulled Mary against him facing the door. At this busy hour, passengers getting on and off at every floor jostled them. Somewhere between the second and third floor, Mary was startled to feel her pussy being probed. Bill had evidently released his dick and was trying to insert it into her pussy. Bill used his knees to spread Mary's legs apart and in one stroke shoved his cock into Mary's dripping cunt. Trying to keep from moaning Mary could feel Bill reach around in front of her and rub her clitoris. His other hand Bill slid through the bottom of her blouse, pinching and pulling on her nipples. Mary was sure that more than a couple people had noticed and were watching them but being crowded as the car was Mary couldn't be sure. Bill was content to just let his cock soak in her pussy as he brought her closer to another orgasm. With every floor they reached the stopping and starting of the elevator sent Bill's cock deeper into Mary cunt. Mary tried but failed to keep herself from moaning as she felt her climax building. About the 20th floor Mary felt Bill's cock start to twitch and the warmth of his cum fill her as he pumped his seed into her.

Mary edged closer to orgasm. Bill was rubbing of her clit, and pulling on her nipples, as his cum pumped into her and the realization it was all happening in a elevator with a dozen people sent the waves of pleasure coursing through Mary's body. There was nothing she could do to stop it and at the moment she had no desire to. Mary bit down on her lip in an effort to keep from screaming and to stifle her moans.

The passengers around her all turned too stared at her in either shock or disbelief. An older woman leaned over toward her and spat the word "slut" at Mary before leaving the elevator.

As the elevator continued upward the smell of sex was unmistakable. Mary could feel Bill's cock soften and slide from her pussy. As his cum leaked out and ran down her legs Bill hurriedly zipped up his pants. Mary couldn't believe she had just been screwed in elevator full of people. By the time they reached the upper floors Mary was grateful there were only a couple of passengers left. As she stood with her head bowed tears were rolling down her cheeks. These were people she had to face every day, why was she being so humiliated and abused?

When they reached their floor Bill stopped her from getting off the elevator. They continued upward to the top floor before getting off the elevator. Bill guided Mary by the elbow out of the elevator and down the hall toward the company's gymnasium, an area for the staff to exercise, swim or play racquetball.

There was one large community workout room and several private rooms with free weights, treadmills and other equipment. As they entered the main lobby Mary saw Andy come strolling towards them. Bill pushed Mary towards him; "she's all yours" he said, "have fun."