Mary's Second Date Ch. 04

Story Info
James offers financial freedom.
1.3k words
3.32
36.5k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakeZ
JakeZ
76 Followers

When James arrived, Mary met him at the door and brought him into our living room.

"Where are the damn keys?" I said.

James, calm as ever, asked if the CB was hurting me. I told him it didn't hurt, I just wanted it off.

"As long as you are not in pain." He said, please bear with me a few minutes.

"Go ahead," I replied, glaring at him. Mary was sitting next to me as James started talking.

"I have put both of you through a lot recently," he said. Let me explain.

"I know a great deal about both of you. I know for instance that in the last month, at least two men have asked Mary out. I know that Mary has been talking to one woman in particular about meeting privately. I know about the wager that Mary had about which of her friend would be first to have an affair," he said. "It was at my suggestion that Wanda started the initial betting." He continued.

I looked at Mary who was looking down, her hands in her lap.

James kept talking. "I know that your finances are, shall we say, strained."

"You obviously know now that meeting Ginny was planned from the beginning," he said.

I looked at James and simply asked "Why?"

"Its quite simple Jake, I want your wife. She has qualities that I find very appealing, and, speaking from personal experience, she it quite capable of accepting, and enjoying, what I have to offer," he said with a grim. "Not many woman are."

"As to Ginny, I needed someone to occupy you, Jake, and take the sting out of my taking control of Mary. It would have been easy to find another woman for you, but Ginny is special," he said.

"How do you know her?" I asked, still trying to understand everything James was saying.

"That's easy, he said, she is my daughter, or my son, before her, ah, shall we say, the change."

I just stared as James continued. He took an envelope out of his jacket pocket and placed it on the table in front of us.

"Inside, you will find checks made out to your mortgage company and the bank that carries the second mortgage that you used to start your business. There are checks to the companies that carry the loans on both of your cars. Three credit card companies and one check made out to both of you for one hundred thousand dollars," he explained.

"I am offering you financial freedom, or," and he placed a small ring with two keys on the table next to the envelope.

Mary and I just stared at James and at each other. "What do you get out of all this?" I asked.

James said, "If you take the keys, I will leave and never bother either of you again. If you take the envelope, than Mary is mine whenever I want her. You will continue to live together for the present, although you will no longer have sex. Think about your choice."

I reached for the keys.

Mary said, "Jake, we have wanted to get out from under our bills for so long, and our love life hasn't been all that great. Please don't throw this opportunity away."

Mary looked at me, silently pleading, She had tears in her eyes.

"Is this what you want Mary, are you sure?" I asked.

Mary nodded.

I picked up the keys and as Mary held her breath, I handed them back to James.

I picked up the envelope, and placed it in Mary's lap.

"Excellent," he said, "just one or two more details."

He stood, and motioned for me to do the same. He said, "Jake, from now on I want you to think of me as a friend. He shook my hand. He took the keys and handed them to Mary.

"From now on Mary is my keyholder, she will decide if and when your CB will be removed and for how long. If she removes it, I trust that you will comply with her wishes if she wants to place you back in chastity."

Mary was softly crying, She held the envelope and keys tightly, afraid to put them down.

"Jake, from now on you will call me Sir. I think I have bought that simple courtesy," he said. "

I said, "Yes Sir, I understand."

Then he looked down at Mary. He motioned for her to get up and stand in front of him next to me.

He said only one word. He looked at Mary and said "Kneel."

I watched Mary slowly kneel down and lift her eyes.

"From now on, you will refer to me as Master. I own your body. Bought and paid for. It is mine to use as I see fit. Is that perfectly understood?"

I heard Mary's soft voice reply, "Yes, I understand."

James waited. Mary answered again, "Yes Master, I understand."

James was enjoying himself.

From his jacket pocket, James brought out a delicate, silver colored chain, He held it out for Mary to see. Attached to the chain was a small medallion. The medallion was inscribed.

It said simple, 'I Belong To James'.

He told Mary. "Put this on."

Mary took the chain and fastened it around her neck.

"In the future, James continued, "I will replace your pretty chain with an equally pretty collar. One that you will not be able to remove."

"Would you like to be my collared girl?"

Mary lifted her eyes to his and in a small voice said, "Yes Master, I want to wear your collar."

He turned and looked right in my eyes and asked, "How does it feel to be the husband of my sex slave?"

I wanted to reach out and strangle him, but I didn't.

James told Mary to unbutton my pants. He wanted to see how the CB looked. Mary pulled my pants down and James closely examined the CB. Then he told Mary to suck on it. I wanted to crawl away, but I stood there as Mary lifted her head and started to lick the CB. My cock tried to get hard but couldn't.

He looked at me and said, "take off the rest of your clothes."

I stood there, naked in front of Mary and her new Master. My cock encased in a plastic prison.

Then he told Mary, "Get undressed."

When she was naked, except for a delicate silver colored chain, he told her to undress him.

As she was helping him out of his pants, he looked at me and asked, "Jake, do you want me to fuck your wife? You don't have any objections do you?"

"Well," he asked. I took a deep breath and said, "I have no objections sir."

He asked if there was anything else. I looked right at him and said "Sir, please fuck my wife, Fuck her hard, make her scream."

Mary led us both to the bedroom and, while I watched, James fucked Mary hard and deep. She begged him to stop, but he kept pounding away at her soaking wet pussy. When he was finally though, Mary clung to him, kissing his face and hugging him to her. When James moved away, I could see Mary's red and swollen pussy lips and strings of thick white cum dripping out of her hole onto the sheets.

After James had dressed himself and was ready to leave. He told me to remember that even if Mary decided to remove my CB, that I was never, ever again to have sex with her.

"Yes Sir", I responded. "Her body is yours now."

When James left, Mary came to me crying. I helped her clean up and when we were in bed alone, she unlocked my CB. She got a smirky kind of smile on her face and told me that James hadn't said anything about not giving me blowjobs.

"You have turned into a little slut, haven't you?" I asked.

: I have a feeling that I am going to become more than that," Mary said.

We both fell asleep with smiles on our faces. And as I drifted off, my thoughts turned to Ginny.

JakeZ
JakeZ
76 Followers