Mary's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ltp799
ltp799
66 Followers

John could take no more. He groaned as he erupted inside Mary's deep cunt, triggering another orgasm in his girlfriend. His cock unleashed the flood of cum that had built up throughout the entire time she had been telling him her story. She gasped as he filled her in the throes of her own release. They both collapsed as his cock softened insider her and his cum dribbled out of her pussy.

"Are you okay," Mary asked.

John thought for a moment. He'd always hoped that he was Mary's biggest but that was clearly not the case. He was jealous but also exhausted after some of the best sex of his life. "I think I'm okay," he replied. "Was it all true."

"Yeah," she told him. "We never fucked again though. He went to college in another state and I only see him when he comes home at Christmas. He still hits on me sometimes, but I don't know if I could handle him... he's just too big. Besides, I want to be with you."

"Shit," John said. "That was so hot Mary, I had no idea. I'm not mad though."

"I love you," she said as she kissed him.

As they drifted off to sleep John wondered what other secrets his girlfriend might have.

ltp799
ltp799
66 Followers
12