Mary's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,709 Followers

When he finished and my breathing was back to normal, Jeff told me I could take a shower if I liked. Knowing I needed it, being covered in sweat, I got off the table thinking about all the things I let this stranger do to me.

When I was finished showering I dressed in everything but the wet panties. I called our room to let Ethel know I was all right and would be up in a few minutes. But all I got was the answering machine. Placing my phone on the side table, I turned to Jeff.

"Could I have something to put my panties in?"

Chuckling, he went to a cabinet and pulled out a baggie. Trying not to blush, I stuffed them into my purse.

"Thank you for such a wonderful massage."

"I gave you a few little extras beyond the works. I'm so happy you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed giving it to you."

It didn't take a genius to figure out the extras. There was a counter where they sold massage oils and books on how to give a massage. After choosing the some oils, I added a book and a little vibrator like the one Jeff used on me. When he rang up my sale I gave him a hundred dollar bill and told him to keep the change. The massage was well worth every dollar.

I headed back to my room and Ethel still wasn't there. A message on the answering machine said she had met a friend and would see me first thing in the morning. Chuckling I figured that meant someone was getting laid. Still, I would be willing to bet her orgasm wouldn't be close to what mine was.

****

"We're running behind and have to hurry if we want breakfast before catching the plane," Ethel said as she woke me the next morning. "And all I'm telling about last night is he's someone from the Earth Day Convention."

"Come on, Ethel, you can tell me more, can't you?" I asked, grinning at her.

"Okay, he can move my earth any time. How's that?"

Laughing, she picked up the phone. Jane and Barb informed us they were ready. I quickly threw all my stuff in the suitcase including my purchases from the night before and we headed down to the breakfast buffet.

When we got on the plane Barb and Jane thanked me for giving them the tickets to the show. They told me it was a magician and he was really good.

"So, how did your massage go?" asked Jane.

Ethel looked at me. "Did you have a massage at the hotel? Who gave it to you, Sylvia or Jeff?"

"What, you know them?"

"Not personally but I have gotten a few massages there. So, what kind of a massage did you get?" asked Ethel.

"First, Sylvia gave me the massage." I couldn't let them know another man touch me as he had. "Second, she only did my face, neck and shoulders, but it felt great."

"You know, I heard Jeff is gay so I guess you would have been safe either way," said Ethel as she laughed. "I know Jeff gives good body massages and yes he gave me one. He was very professional about it. He never touched my tits or pussy, although he did massage my ass."

"Ethel, you should be ashamed talking like that," said a laughing and shy Jane.

"Okay girls, enough about my massage."

I was smiling to myself knowing what some of those extras were Jeff gave me. It might seem funny but I didn't feel like I cheated on my Henry. There was no way I would ever tell him about it. Some secrets really need to stay in Vegas.

My son-in-law was near the luggage carousel, waiting to take us home. We talked about our trip the entire time. When I got home I searched my suitcase and my purse but couldn't locate my phone. I even called the hotel in Las Vegas and asked if they would recheck my room to see if I had left it there.

They called me back a few minutes later and said they didn't find it but if anyone turned it in, they would call me. I thanked them and figured I better call the phone company the next day and report the loss.

Henry came home and we were happy to see each other. I told him I had a great time but lost my cell phone. He was always easy going and told me we could contact the phone company in the morning. He was ecstatic when he found out I won three thousand dollars. I didn't tell him about the three hundred I kept out and then spent on the massage.

That night Henry and I had sex. It was the usual where he touched my pussy for a couple minutes, put his dick in me, and came. I didn't come but it made me think about my massage. I always told Henry I came, but I faked it about half the time because I loved him and the sex really didn't mean all that much to me.

The next morning Henry and I were both still on vacation. We were eating breakfast when the phone rang. Henry looked at the caller ID and said, "It's a Las Vegas call. Maybe they found your phone."

"Mary, it's for you. Someone named Jeff," he said after answering it.

My heart about stopped. What had I done? Just about everything crossed my mind as I took the phone from Henry.

"Hello, this is Mary."

"Mary, this is Jeff, the masseuse." I walked away from the table hoping Henry wouldn't be able to hear. "Mary, are you still there?"

"Yes, I'm here."

"I'm sorry to bother you at home but this morning Sylvia came across your cell phone. You left it on the table. Would you like for us to mail it back to you?"

I felt so relieved. I looked over at Henry. "They found my cell phone and are going to mail it back to me, Henry."

"Thank you so much Jeff and thank Sylvia for me would you please?" I gave him our address so they could mail the phone to us.

"I got your home number from the phone itself. You had it in the contact list," he said. "It was great giving you a massage and I hope you return someday."

I just smiled not wanting Henry to know what Jeff had said.

"We'll see. Thanks again, and bye."

There was no way I would ever go back there and have a massage. It was fantastic but I'll never put myself in that kind of situation again, no matter how good it felt.

"Who is Jeff?" Henry asked after I hung up.

"He owns a massage parlor in the hotel we stayed in, and I decided to pamper myself and have a shoulder and neck massage."

"Did this Jeff guy do the rubbing?"

"No, he's the owner. A lady named Sylvia works with him and she did the massage. It really felt good. I even bought a book called 'How to Give a Massage', and a few lotions so we can try it on each other."

"We can try it tonight. I'm glad you spent a little money on yourself."

When I got out of the shower that night I saw Henry lying on the bed looking through the massage book. He was smiling while he was reading it. I watched him as he looked at the bottles of lotions. When he took out the little vibrator which was about the size of his baby finger, he looked at me and asked, "What good can this do?"

I smiled at my dear husband and said, "It's not for what you're thinking."

"It's okay but I don't feel much," he said when I rubbed his neck with it.

I then rubbed it against his nipples and he was shocked at the feeling. I reached down and took his limp dick in my hand and put the vibrator against it.

"Oh shit! That little bugger has some power in it. Wait till I use it on you."

I smiled and said, "I can hardly wait, since it must really tingle." I had read it in the book about a tingle when touching sensitive parts of the body.

The book and lotions and even the little vibrator added a new perspective to our sex life. I guess I owe it all to receiving a massage while in Vegas. As I said at the beginning of the story, "I have a secret I must never tell. It was one of the most memorial days of my life and yet at times one of my biggest mistakes."

My cell phone arrived two days later. A simple note just stated, "Thank you for visiting our massage parlor. Please come and visit us again."

I will never go to another massage parlor but I do have to say I am glad that I went the one time. It gave me memories to last a lifetime.

*

Thank you for reading my story. A big 'Thank You' to Mistress Lynn for taking of her time to edit and fix this story for me and make it a much better read.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,709 Followers
12