Mary's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Mary has her first session.
2.7k words
4.35
15.4k
2

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story containing graphic sexual content and BDSM. If you are not legally allowed to view such a story, or might be offended by it please do NOT read it.

This is purely a work of fiction.

If you do read it, feel free to comment, good or bad, it will help me to understand which way to take this story. I am interested in any feedback, critiques, or reviews, good or bad. I will continue to write this story but it will make the effort worth it if I receive mail telling me what you think.

Enjoy!

*****

I don't know how long I waited, there was no clock in the room, and they had all my personal items including my phone so I had no way of knowing how much time had passed, I didn't even have a window to see what the outside world was like.

I went through all the emotions, excitement that I was giving myself to someone as a sex slave, apprehension that I would not be able to take it, fear that no one knew where I was, I had just told my closest friends I was away for the weekend so no one would be looking for me.

Then the door opened and Mistress was standing there. She was wearing a see through top that clearly showed her breasts, they were pendulous and huge, compared to me anyway, and a long skirt that did not show much other than she was a large lady around the waist as well. She smiled at me and came in, "Nice to see you are dressed and ready to start, now lets make a couple of adjustments." She moved behind me and I felt her tightening my bra, making the pins dig into me more, I groaned but said nothing, then she pulled down my prickly knickers saying "You wont be needing these."

She then clipped a dogs leash to my collar and pulled it "Come on bitch whore lets see how you can pleasure us." She chuckled as she led me out of the room and across to the playroom.

As we entered I saw Master, he was dressed all in leather, he was a mountain of a man compared to myself, at least 16 stone, and tall, wearing a tight leather shirt tucked into some lovely tight leather trousers, with a pouch at the front secured with studs, I assumed an easy way to release his cock, and the bulge he had was impressive, and without thinking I licked me lips.

He smiled as he saw that and said to Mistress "See I told you she was a cock hungry whore." I blushed and cast my eyes down not wanting to stare at his manhood. Mistress dropped the leash and Master moved closer, I could feel myself starting to blush as he grabbed my face in one large hand.

He turned my head looking closely at me then squeezed my jaw forcing me to open my mouth, this excited me, for the first time in my life I was giving myself to someone and I had no control over what he did, and although I had safe words, I had no intention of using them.

With my mouth open he used his fingers to feel my teeth and inside my mouth, like he was examining a prize heifer, not a word was said, he took them out and went straight under my petticoats and pushed three fingers straight into my wet pussy. He laughed lifting my petticoats "See I told you she was a whore, she is sopping wet, enjoying herself already."

Mistress smiled and it was then that I noticed she was playing with herself.

He withdrew his fingers. "Touch your toes." I immediately bent over and before I knew it he was probing my ass with his fingers, and caressing my labia making me even more aroused.

He moved away "She is just what we need, lets see if she performs as well as she looks as she stands here."

With that he made me stand and then pushed down on my shoulders, making me kneel before him. He undid the poppers on his pouch and removed it handing it to Mistress. He was already fully erect, his cock was about 8 inches and fully shaven, cut, and very thick, thicker than I had ever taken before and I knew he would stretch me.

He waived it before my face then slapped my cheeks with it, and I without thinking opened my mouth for him. He smiled at me and placed the tip at my open mouth. As he did this Mistress moved behind me and pulled my arms back securing my wrists behind my back.

"You will learn to take a cock hands free," he said, "this is so that you cannot stop a cock entering as far as it wants when someone is using you. I hope your gag reflex is not an obstacle, if it is you will have to learn to control it. You will become an object for men and women to use for their pleasure, this is what you wanted and agreed to when you came here. We will invest in you and this is how you will pay for that investment."

As he finished speaking he pushed his cock into my mouth, not far in, but enough that I could circle his glans with my tongue, licking and sucking, making him as hard as he could be, his veins standing out along its length, it was truly a cock that made me tingle between my legs and I knew in that moment that I wanted this so much and would do anything asked to have it on a regular basis. The fact that I was being treated like an object only made me more excited, the one thing that had been missing from my life up to now.

And so I worked on him, sliding his cock in and out of my mouth as he stood there, running my tongue up and down his shaft, enjoying the look of lust in his eyes as he stared down at me, slowly taking him deeper until he hit the back of my throat, withdrawing a little as he made me gag, then in again, I kept this up until his balls were resting on my chin, he was fully inside me.

At this point Master grabbed my hair, forcing himself in a little more, and as he was so aroused he started to face fuck me, this gave me a sense of pride that I had driven him to this, all he wanted now was to fill me with his seed, which in no time he did, I felt his cock swell and pulse and then he forced himself as deep into my mouth as he could and ejaculated, several pulses of cum entering my throat.

He stood there for a moment, looking down at me, I must have looked a mess as tears had flowed as I held back the gagging and my mascara must have run, a smile broadening his features, then he looked at his wife, "She is one amazing cocksuckers darling, we must find a way to keep her."

I saw Mistress nodding in agreement, "Well lets see how she does with me first," an even wider smile spreading across her face.

As he shrunk, he withdrew and I licked my lips to make sure no seed had escaped not that I thought it would with him halfway down my throat, but it was a natural reaction.

He lifted me by my arm and threw me on my back on the bed showing how strong he was and how feeble I was. He then released my wrists from behind my back and started to secure me face up to the bed while Mistress looked on. He pulled me so that my head was over the edge of the bed and then my wrists were pulled up and secured at 90 degress to my body. He then spread my legs as far as they would go, which was quite wide as I kept myself fit and flexible, and they were then secured tightly giving me very little movement.

"There, let's see if she can please you darling."

Mistress smiled and took her top off, her breasts were bigger than I had imagined, I later learnt they were double JJ's, and very pendulous almost reaching her waist. As she removed her skirt she was very fat, her thighs flabby and her waist large with a stomach that she could if she wanted lift en mass. She was fully shaven and as she spread her legs a bit I could see she had pierced labia which were puffy and glistening with her juices, she was already very aroused.

She crawled onto the bed by my feet and as she moved towards me I noticed her breasts were touching the bed. She moved over my body, her nipple dragging up my body, which only made me tingle, until they were over my face. She then held them together offering her large hard nipples to me which I opened my mouth and tongued, before taking them between my teeth and pulling gently so as not to hurt her just excite her.

She groaned and enjoyed the moment before lowering herself onto my face. She did it in such away that my nose was buried between her mounds and she held them together effectively smothering me with them. She pushed them from side to side, sinking down so her full weight was on my chest, and didn't let up.

I was having trouble breathing and as I got short of air I started to struggle, but she kept me there, I tried to turn my head but to no avail, and then a blackness started to affect my vision, she obviously saw the sign in my eyes, and released me allowing me to gasp some air before she went back down and we started again.

She continued to do this for I didn't know how long, but the time between gasps of air got shorter as she starved me of oxygen.

I had talked about breath play with Master, and he had assured me that they were well practised in the play so I had agreed to it and not made it a limit, its easy when you are not experiencing it. This was also not what I thought he meant by it, I had imagined rope nooses as being the method of cutting off my air, not my Mistresses awesome breasts.

When the period between me struggling and her having to allow me air got very short she lifted herself off me, and I took a lot of deep breaths to fill my lungs and to stop the feeling of drowning from lack of oxygen. By this time it was fair to say I was quite limp.

She got off the bed, but she had not finished with me yet. She stood with her ass towards me, parted her large cheeks and sat on my face, my nose was buried in between her labia and she encouraged me to lick her ass. I could feel the rings as she sank down making me take her full weight on my face, again burying me in her and making it hard to breath.

As I licked her she started groaning, when I started struggling she lifted off me then shuffled backward parting her labia and sat again, this time my tongue was to be used on her labia and clitoris, and despite my breathing problems I went to work on her as best I could, it was not long before she was moaning loudly.

At the same time I felt another movement on the bed, Master had obviously joined us then I felt him part my labia and something very cold entered my pussy, I later found out it was a cucumber straight from the fridge, and as he worked it in and out of me I licked like my life depended on it and struggled again for breath. This time however she did not lift and it was not long before I had the darkness descend and I passed out.

I was told I was not out for long but when I woke up my face was wet, and as I licked my lips I tasted Mistresses juices, she had come at the point I passed out and my tongue stopped working, she told me later that the smothering was as big a turn on to her as my tongue, it takes all sorts I guess.

As I came to both of them were standing looking at me. "Well what do you think darling."

"I think she will do us proud if we can persuade her to stay." Mistress replied. "She can take our games and reputation in the BDSM world to a whole new level, I think you will need to set up that website for her."

As I opened my eyes they stopped talking and I noticed that Master was fully erect again. He walked round the bed, climbed on it, removed the cucumber and plunged himself into me. Spread as wide as I was I took him easily, the cucumber had eased me open anyway, and he took up a steady rhythm on my prone body until he started grunting and filled me a second time, this time deep in my cervix.

Again during our discussions it had been decided that as Master and I both hated condoms, and that I was on the pill anyway precautions need not be taken.

Once he had cum he got off me, untied me, and stood me up, I was by now a bit shaky, and helped me back to my room. He undid my bra, my breasts were marked with the pins and I had a couple of puncture marks but nothing serious, and he pointed to the bed and said get dressed in that and come up to the lounge, Melissa will bring you. With that he walked out.

I sat for a moment considering what had happened that evening to me. I had enjoyed it all, even the breath play and I hoped I had done enough to please then into offering me a slave contract. I would readily sign one now.

Even though I had not cum myself, that was something Master had told me that I would have to earn, I felt satiated, with a feeling of well being over me. As I dreamed it was broken by Melissa appearing at the door, a look of disdain on her face, "They are ready for you."

I quickly got up from the bed and stripped the maids outfit off. I then put on what was on the bed. It was made up of a see through blouse, a 10" micro mini that hid nothing, a pair of black fishnet hold ups, and some shiny red 'come fuck me' heels which has at least a 5" heel.

As Melissa left the room I tottered after her in the heels, I was not used to ones this high, but I am sure I would get used to them, and we went up to the lounge.

Both Master and Mistress were smiling when I walked into the lounge. Master pointed to a leather chair opposite them and said "Sit please we need to have a chat."

"But Master I can't sit," I blushed as I spoke, "your cum is dribbling down my thigh and I don't want to ruin your furniture."

Master burst out with laughter, "That's fine girl that's why we have leather furniture and a Maid to clean up after us." I saw Melissa give me an evil look. I sat down in the chair.

"Well girl you have done well in your first test, we are both pleased with you."

"Now we have finished with you today, come and I will sort you for the night." He chuckled as he grabbed my arm in a vice like grip, hurting me, but I said nothing.

To be continued...