Mary's Story Ch. 05

Story Info
Mary starts her slave training.
2.6k words
4.03
16.4k
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story containing graphic sexual content and BDSM. If you are not legally allowed to view such a story, or might be offended by it please do NOT read it.

This is purely a work of fiction.

If you do read it, feel free to comment, good or bad, it will help me to understand which way to take this story. I am interested in any feedback, critiques, or reviews, good or bad. I will continue to write this story but it will make the effort worth it if I receive mail telling me what you think.

Enjoy!

*****

I had no idea what time it was when Melissa woke me, I was dozing having had a very uncomfortable night. She had come into my room and thrown some cold water over my face.

She then untied me, unlocked my plugs and pulled then out unceremoniously, hurting me again but not caring, she then took me to the shower room and stood there watching and grinning as I gingerly washed myself, I was not sure how much more my pussy and arse could take.

Once I had showered and dried she took me back to my room, handing me a see though blouse and micro mini which I put on, there was no underwear, and it seemed that this was to be the norm, humiliation was the order of the day, what I did not realise was that I would be going out dressed like this for my appointment.

Once dressed she led me upstairs to the kitchen, where Master and Mistress were waiting for me. "I trust you had a good night girl." Master said, "Now eat something we are due to go out for your appointment."

"But Master I have no underwear, everyone will see me." For that I got a hard slap across the face followed by a back hander which split my lip and I tasted blood. "Don't ever answer back bitch, you are mine and I will decide what is good for you, you will dress as I wish, this is about what I want not what a slave cunt like you wants."

I looked to the floor and said nothing. He was right of course, but I didn't like the idea that I would be exposed to the public like this, like a whore. Hopefully I would get used to it, not that I had an option.

I eat my breakfast in silence. Then Master said "Come on girl we need to leave now." He fitted a metal collar that locked as he fitted it and a leash and dragged me out of the house to the garage, where he lifted the boot on the car and pushed me into it saying "Whores don't travel inside my car." Thankfully it was an estate car so there was plenty of room. He pulled the parcel shelf over me, effectively hiding me and slammed the boot shut.

After a while the car pulled up to a halt and the engine was turned off. Master opened the boot, took hold of my lead and pulled me out like you would when you had a dog with you, or perhaps a bitch as in my case. It was a lovely sunny day and I enjoyed the warmth of the sun not having seen much in the last 36 hours. I followed Master closely, seeing the stares and looks I and Master were getting, although more seemed to be directed at me rather than him, not surprising as I was as close to naked as two bits of material allowed.

As we walked down the high street I realised I did not know where we were, perhaps this was because Master did not want to be seem with me, although I doubted that, and then we turned and went into the tattoo and piercing parlour.

"Bobby" my Master boomed out, holding his hand out to a man mountain that was covered in tattoos, "This is the bitch I was telling you about, she is here for the piercings we discussed, and not doubt she will be seeing you again once I decide what tattoos she needs." He laughed as he finished this sentence and looked at me. I just cast my eyes down not replying but wondering what tattoos.

Bobby shook Masters hand and then took my lead from him, pulling me into the back behind a curtain. In front of us was a gyno chair which Bobby patted for me to sit in, he was a man of few words. As I sat in it he lifted each leg in turn and strapped my ankle to the stirrup, leaving my legs wide apart and my pussy fully exposed, the skirt hiding nothing. "Nice." Was all he said as he looked and felt me, squeezing my labia and letting go, not sure why, probably because he could and he knew I could not object.

Master stood and watched as Bobby went to the counter and picked up a fresh syringe which he filled and came back round in front of me. "this is a numbing agent, you will need this as your labia are very sensitive and with three rings in each, you would be in a lot of pain without." He injected one side then refilled the syringe and injected the other one. "We need to leave that to work, do you want a coffee Philip, she is not going anywhere."

After a short while Bobby and Master reappeared. Bobby got a needle and stuck it in each labia in turn asking me if I could feel it. I said I couldn't so he got his piercing gun and in a couple of minutes he had pierced me and was then fitting rings. He showed me the rings, they were quite thick and had a strange hollow to one end and a piece that was protruding from the other, "Once these are pushed together they lock and are not removable unless they are cut, so there will be no taking them out." He smiled at me then Master.

He then pushed the six ring though the holes he had pierced and snapped them shut. "Open your top." She said and I unbuttoned my blouse. He took two more smaller rings and removed my nipple rings replacing them with these locking ones. Once he had done that he stood back and looked at Master awaiting his approval.

Master came to me and got hold of my nipple ring pulling my nipple up by the ring as hard as he could, but the locking mechanism held firm, although it felt like he was about to tear the ring right out of my nipple and I moaned in pain.

He let go, and said "Bobby that is a splendid job she will learn to appreciate it, how long before her labia heal." "I should give then three weeks before you start pulling on them, a bit shorter if it is just to hang some jewellery." "Excellent." Master replied.

Bobby released my legs and set them back on the floor. "Now remember when the anaesthesia wear off you will be in pain, I have given Philip some pain killers, look after the piercings, keep them clean, as you did when you had your nipples pierced, and good luck see you soon."

I was not sure why he said 'see you soon' and thought he was just being polite so thought no more about it. I buttoned up my blouse and got off the chair, my labia although pain free at this time, did feel swollen and I felt like I was standing with my legs apart having been riding a horse for some hours.

Master picked up my lead and we re-traced our steps back to the car. Once there I was again put in the boot and we returned to the house. Once there I was taken to the lounge where Mistress was sitting and once she had examined me I was beckoned to sit in my usual chair.

Master sat next to Mistress and started fondling her breasts, lifting them out of her top and playing with her nipples. The morning's event had obviously made him very excited and he continued to lift her breasts by the rings then let them drop slapping her chest, in between he was slapping her breasts and it was not long before they were bright red, yet she did not complain, and I started to understand their relationship, whiles she was very dominant towards me she was obviously very submissive as well to my Master.

He continued to play before pushing her head down into his crutch, where she undid his trousers allowing his hardness out of his trousers which she immediately took into her mouth sucking him. He looked at me while she was sucking and said "Unfortunately you are now unavailable for a couple of weeks until you have healed, so it will be oral duties only, nothing else has changed and you will go to work tomorrow as usual, I will not however be giving you pain relief as provided by Bobby, you will suffer for me as a reminder of your station in life now, is that understood." "Yes Master, thank you Master." I replied meekly.

Mistress continued to suck, bobbing up and down on his cock until he could take it no more, he exploded in her mouth filling her with cum. Once he had finished he beckoned me over and I went and knelt beside Mistress, she then kissed me, forcing her tongue into my mouth, passing Masters cum to me so I could swallow it.

He smiled as he watched me take his cum and swallow, I for my part was pleased to join in, albeit in a small way. Mistress then pulled my hair and directed me between her legs, she had no panties on, and I started licking her, feeling her piercings like mine and enjoying her juices, I licked until she came as well.

I was then dismissed and told to go to my room upstairs, and to relax as I had work in the morning.

When the morning came Melissa woke me with tea, I had slept well despite the pain between my legs, the anaesthesia had worn off some time ago, and as I felt myself I was very puffy and hot in that area. Melissa for her part lifted her skirts and grabbed my hair directing me to her pussy and she made me suck her until she came, then she pushed me back on the bed and parted my legs to inspect me. "No sign of any infection there thankfully, now shower and get dressed you have to go to work."

It seemed I was to serve her as well, and again I wondered what I had got myself into by signing that contract, did Master even know of her control over me, should I ask him or should I just accept what she demanded. It was with these thoughts that I went in the shower and felt my body as I washed thoroughly. I still had the whipping marks but they would fade over time, and once dressed no one else would see them.

Once showered I found my work clothes hanging, freshly cleaned, in my wardrobe. I dressed as usual but then realised that my skirt was now two inches above the knee rather than below the knee, and the top button of my blouse was missing. Obviously I was to look a bit more 'available' at work showing a little cleavage and a lot more leg, no doubt drawing some looks from my male colleagues.

I sat on the bed, worried that my stocking tops might show, I had always hated tights, but the skirt still seemed to cover them.

I then departed for work, uncomfortable from the piercings, I had decided to leave my knickers at home.

Work passed without any change from before other than a few looks that I was expecting, but nothing was said.

The rest of the week passed without any problems and I was left alone in the evenings except for having to provide oral to both Master and Mistress before I retired each night, Melissa expected her oral every morning before I showered, and I got myself into this routine, which to be honest I was enjoying.

On Friday night I got home and undressed from my work clothes, Melissa appeared in my room and told me to wear what was laid out on the bed, then to go down to the lounge where Master and Mistress were waiting for me. She had a big grin on her face and that started to worry me, why was she so happy?

Once dressed, I looked in the mirror and saw a whore looking back at me, my skirt was PVC and far too short, showed my stocking tops, my blouse was transparent and you could clearly see my pierced nipples, standing proud as they always did when touched by material, I had also applied the bright red lipstick left on the bed, and the final item was the bright red 'fuck me' six inch heels.

If I had been standing on a street corner I certain parts of town I had no doubt I would be propositioned by a passing motorist. Master and Mistress seemed to want me to dress like this, perhaps a street corner was to be my future, although I didn't really believe that.

I carefully walked downstairs to the lounge, I was not used to such high heels, my work ones had a sensible two inch heel, so stairs had to be negotiated carefully.

As I entered the lounge Master and Mistress were on the settee as usual, so I took my place on the single chair, and I also noticed Melissa, standing behind Master's chair.

As I sat Master smiled at me. "We are very happy with you girl. Now we wanted to let you know that Melissa has taken a shine to you, she also wants to live here with us rather than go home each night."

I never realised she had a home, the little bitch had not mentioned that when she gave me her sob story.

"As a result we have decided that she can live here, she will move into your bedroom with you, you can easily share the bed its big enough, unless you would prefer to be in the play room full time." He smiled at me expectantly.

"No Master she can move in with me." I looked at Melissa and saw the huge grin on her face as she licked her lips. I thought to myself that this was going to be unpleasant unless I could win Melissa over and show her I was no threat to her position here, so better I go along with it, for the moment.

"Good, then you better go with her and help her move what she needs from home. We will not need you this evening so help Melissa settle in here." He waved with his hand dismissing us.

As soon as we were out of earshot Melissa said "Oh I am so going to enjoy this, you signed that contract and I am your bonus lover and torturer, I will train you to my needs and they will never know, you will crave their pain just to get away from me." With that she grabbed my arm and spun me to look at her, slapping me hard as I did, there was pure malice in her eyes as she smiled cruelly at me.

I thought to myself why had I signed that contract, and was Melissa really that cruel, did she really have it in her to hurt me so badly, it couldn't be worse than I had already experienced.

To be continued...