Mary's Story Ch. 06

Story Info
Mary continues her slave training.
2.3k words
4.14
14.1k
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story containing graphic sexual content and BDSM. If you are not legally allowed to view such a story, or might be offended by it please do NOT read it.

This is purely a work of fiction..

If you do read it, feel free to comment, good or bad, it will help me to understand which way to take this story. I am interested in any feedback, critiques, or reviews, good or bad. I will continue to write this story but it will make the effort worth it if I receive mail telling me what you think.

Enjoy!

*****

Despite my reservations of signing the contract the fact was I had, and Master wanted me to share my room with Melissa, so even if I did not like it, it was not up for discussion.

I sat beside her as she drove to her house, it was a small two up two down in a seedy part of town, there were gangs of young boys hanging around, and cat calls and whistles were plenty as we walked to her front door. Melissa just glowered at them, and they seemed to quieten down a bit, they obviously knew her.

Once inside, she picked up a pair of handcuffs from the hall table, which she fitted with my hands behind my back, then another pair she had handy, with a very short chain around my arms just above my elbows.

These had the effect of pushing my breasts out, making them appear bigger than they were. She then undid the buttons of my blouse, and attached two bells, one to each nipple ring, these rung as I walked.

She put me in the lounge while she worked round the house getting her things together, making trips to the car, she did not have a lot, and I did offer to help but she just grinned and left me where I was. Once she had finished, she came back into the lounge, then said, "Sorry just need a pee and we can go." She disappeared and came back a few minutes later.

"I am so sorry I had an accident." She said holding up a pair of wet panties, she then approached me and held my nose, making me open my mouth to breath, she pushed the panties into my mouth, I could tell they were soaked with her wee from the smell and taste, and in a trice she had stuck some gaffa tape over my mouth, stopping me spitting them out. A second and third strip of tape ensured her panties were not coming out soon.

She then fitted a dog collar and leash and said, "Right, time to go." She pulled on my leash making me stand. I tried to resist, she couldn't take me to the car like this. My breasts were heaving and jangling with the bells, and in plain sight of anyone that looked, I was handcuffed, and gagged, and what about the boys. I was worried if Melissa could protect me if they wanted to use me, and I was worried about the humiliation as well, damn that bloody contract.

Melissa opened the front door and with her bag in one hand and my leash in the other she dragged me out the house and then turned and double locked her front door, something I guessed she needed to do around here.

She then walked towards the boys, dragging a reluctant me behind her. "Hi guys." She said as we got close to them, "Do you like my new toy, I am sure you will get to see a lot more of her real soon I promise."

The 'gang' leader looked at me and leered, and approached feeling my breast, making the bells ring, "Nice set of jugs she has, I bet she jangles well when she has a cock pumping in her ass."

Melissa grinned at him and replied "You make sure to look after my place and maybe you might find out."

I blushed bright red, I could not believe that Melissa was not only letting these guys touch me but was it seemed offering my ass to them for a favour, she really was the limit, but how could I bring this up with Master, would he believe me, would he care even.

"Sure will sista." The boy replied, then smacked my ass, "She sure has a nice ass, and I bet it's tight." With that he and his mates wandered of and Melissa dragged me to her car, sitting me in the front seat and putting my seat belt on.

She looked at me, I was I am sure still red from the humiliation, and said "This is just the start for you bitch, all those boys will use you unprotected, when we get back I am taking away your pills, you will soon be pregnant like me, and no idea who the father is, and don't you dare tell Master you are unprotected, or I will make you wish you were dead."

She started the car laughing at me, I couldn't reply, I couldn't really stop her, and we drove slowly back to Master's house, now our home, and to the room I would share with this 'bitch'.

When we approached the drive of the house Melissa stopped the car, ripped the tape off my mouth, which was painful, and I was able to spit out her soiled panties. She then undid the cuffs and said to me "Button your blouse you look like a tramp, and take those bells off, we don't want the whole house to know we are back. And put those panties on, you will enjoy having me close to you." She then removed the collar and leash having pulled me to her and kissed me hard. "I am so going to enjoy you." She smiled at me.

I did as I was told, now was not the time to be fighting her, my pussy was still a bit sore from the piercings and while healing nicely I knew it would be the first target for her to hurt me. She then drove on and into the drive.

We got out of the car and she loaded me up with her things and set off up to our room. I followed and once there helped her move some of my things out of the drawers and wardrobe, not that I had much, and we put her clothes away, I noticed she had 7 maids outfits, all very similar except one that was totally different, but more of that later.

Once everything was put away, she opened her bag, "This is my toy bag, and you will get to know my toys intimately." She laughed as she said this, and she pulled out a locking anal probe, one that could be inserted, then turned to expand, then locked so it could not be removed. "This you will wear every night, it will keep you stretched even for the biggest cock, I am doing you a favour helping to train you for your life to come."

"What do you mean, my life to come."

"Ohhhh didn't you know, Master is going to turn you into a nasty no limits whore, you can earn him a lot of money when he pimps you out to his circle of perverted friends, male and female." Again she laughed at the look of shock on my face.

"I promised him I would train you to accept anything that anyone wanted, so trust me when I say I am doing you a favour, you will learn to suffer for me and enjoy it, not that it matters now you have signed that contract."

She grabbed my face and kissed me forcing her tongue into my mouth and sucking on my tongue, and I strangely found myself responding, feeling her body so tight and quite muscular, I pulled her to me and ground my pelvis against her.

When she broke off she laughed again, "I can see you are going to be so much fun to train." She then slapped me hard re opening the cut on my lip, "But just remember I own you as well as them downstairs, if you ever diss me or disobey I will hurt you in ways you never dreamed of." She slapped me hard again "Understand."

I staggered backwards and said "Yes Miss." She laughed at me obvious discomfort. "Now bend over it time for bed." I did as I was told and she lubed the probe before easing it into my ass, turning it to maximum spread and clicking a padlock on it, it was now trapped inside me and I felt very full and uncomfortable.

"Now get undressed and into bed."

I realised then that this was not just her idea to make my life a hell but also that she had Master's blessing, although I doubted he knew the details of what this bitch would do to me, I thought that from his point of view as long as there were no lasting marks on me he did not really want to know, only that I was acquiescent to whatever he proposed.

I climbed into bed, and she undressed and followed, her little bump quite obvious once she was naked. She spooned me holding me almost gently and whispered in my ear "Its not all bad you will be my lover as well, I have had enough of men." With that she pulled on my nipples making them hard and said "Night night."

I lay in her arms and listened to her breathing, slowly relaxing myself as it changed from light to a deeper breathing that indicated she had fallen asleep. I tried to forget the probe inside me and after a while I got used to it and feel into a troubled sleep myself.

It was not long before I was woken by the alarm, it went off at 6am, and I rolled over to find her still there laying watching me with a smile on her face. "Time to get up and get you dressed for the day." She pushed me onto my stomach and undid the padlock. "Now go and shower and take that out and make sure its clean and dry."

As I climbed out of bed she slapped me playfully on the ass, "And don't be too long, you have to get off to work."

I went into the shower, washed myself and the probe, dried my hair and came back into our bedroom. Melissa was lying on the bed still, leaning her head on her arm, just watching me as I got dressed and ready for work, by now my skirt was short enough that if I bent over my panties would show.

"You really are quite an attractive girl aren't you." She said smiling, but I was wary as I had not seen this warmer side of her. "We are going to have so much fun sharing this room and this bed, so much fun." She trailed off and lay on her back, "Now get to work."

I went to work and things just carried on for another week or so while I healed.

Each night we went to bed me plugged, it was becoming less uncomfortable as I got used to it and it stretched me, and on some night she insisted that I pleasure her. I did as I was told, going down on her, using my finger and a vibrator to get her hot and she then usually grabbed my hair forcing me to suck and lick her until she exploded in an orgasm, at which point she rolled away from me and went to sleep, leaving me more and more frustrated and horny at me own lack of sex.

Master and Mistress I hardly saw, although Master did grab me a couple of time when I got home to give him a blowjob, and again once he had cum in my mouth he dismissed me.

Then one Friday morning she kissed me before I went to work saying "Don't be late tonight the Doctor is coming at 6pm and I need to prepare you."

I had no idea what she meant but went to work as usual, managing to finish a bit earlier at 4pm, I hurried home and up to my room to change.

Melissa was waiting for me, angry and impatient, back to her old self, she slapped me hard "Where the fuck have you been?"

"At work I stammered, I tried to get off early but couldn't get the time." She punched me hard in the stomach, and I bent double as I was not expecting it and she did pack quite a punch. "I am going to hurt you tonight if the Doctor is happy with you and Master doesn't need you, I might even if he does."

I had no idea what had gotten to her and why this sudden change in her mood towards me, I thought we were starting to get along.

"Now get out of those clothes and put this on." She held up a white lace teddy, see through and barely below my waist it allowed anyone to see my pussy and ass, and my tits clearly through the lace.

"The Doctor is waiting in the playroom for you." With that she left the room and I changed quickly and hurried downstairs to the playroom.

When I got there Master was waiting with Mistress and the Doctor, who I had not met before.

Master showed me the bench and I laid on it on my back as he indicated, he then strapped me down, a belt around my neck, my breasts and my waist and he pulled then tight immobilising me. He then attached some stirrups and lifted my legs into them, strapping me at the knees and ankles, splaying me wide so that the Doctor could examine me thoroughly.

To be continued...