Mary's Virginity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dax straightened up and complied with his hot little slut's request. He grabbed her hips and fucked her hard. He fucked her until she came again then pulled out and flipped her over, planting her feet on the floor and kicking them apart. Then he tore the beads out of her ass, fit himself between her legs and pushed the head slowly into her ass.

It burned, oh god did it burn. Mary welcomed the intrusion. She was Daddy's slut and she wanted him to be happy. He stayed very still once the head broke through her ring of muscles, waiting for her to respond. Soon, as with the breaking of her hymen, the pain turned to pleasure. It was still hot and burning, but she welcomed it. She wanted it. She pushed back against him. Again he thrust forward, driving his cock deep into her ass. He shoved his fingers into her hair and pulled her head up.

"I want to hear you scream," he growled in her ear. "Play with your clit." One hand gripped her hips, the other her hair and he was pleased to see her obey him. She reached between her body and the bed and pinched her clit. The reaction was immediate. Mary gasped and bucked.

Dax pulled back then thrust forward. He fucked her ass hard. He pounded in and out of her until he broke a sweat, then he did it some more. Mary pinched and rubbed and teased her clit. She came again, her scream bouncing off the walls. Her ass clenched around him, locking him in place until her orgasm passed. He pulled back and shoved deeper, again and again. The slap of flesh on flesh was loud and overridden only by her screams as she came again.

This time Dax came with her. He shouted his triumph to the ceiling as he dug the fingers of both hands into her hips and slammed as deep as he could get into her. Hot cum splashed her insides. The pulsing of his cock triggered another orgasm in her. Mary screamed and thrashed, bucking back against him until he pulled her hand out from under her.

Dax pulled out slowly and she whimpered at the loss. Over-stimulation had her curling in on herself as soon as he stepped back from her. He wiped off his cock with the t-shirt she had stripped off, cleaned her up a bit and curled up behind her.

He slowly stroked her arms and face as her breathing evened out and the shivers stopped. "And that, my girl, is what sex is about. There is so much more to teach Daddy's little slut and I am looking forward to it."

Mary smiled as she passed out, sated and safe in her Daddy's embrace.

12