Mary's Wheelchair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Mary I'm going to blow my load," damn this feels so good, its cummimg Mary. "Yessssssssssssss Baby Girl suck it dry honey."

As my balls explode into her mouth I just can't believe how much pleasure this woman is giving me. "Mary sucks out every drop of my cum," and wants more, damn she's good.

"Seven years," and now I'm really mad at myself for being so stupid. Sex is too good to pass up for anything, "especially self pity." "I'm going to make this man fuck me until I'm bow legged," whether I can walk or not. I still have a hold of his cock, stroking it and sucking on it. I ask Mike to put me on my back and rap my legs around my shoulders. I can't do it by myself any more, "but with your help Mike I can still put them there."

"Mary," why do you want to do that; I ask her.

"Look at my pussy Mike," see how she smiles at you, suck her, then bury that wonderful cock in her, and fuck her for all she is worth. In this position you'll be able to bury that cock as far as it will go in me, and my pussy will never be any tighter than it is right now.

I started to lick all around that beautiful pussy, and in this position even the hair parted to give me clear access to her clitoris. Mary was sending out pussy juice like there was someone squeezing oranges.

"I sucked up every drop I could." I then stuck a couple of fingers into her sweet pussy whole, and found her G-spot, sucking on her clit, rubbing that spot at the same time sent Mary over the edge. Orgasm after orgasm over took her. Again; I had to stick panties into her mouth to muffle the screams that were coming from her.

"Mary's" hands clawed the sheets and she arched her back, even her toes curled, which surprised me most of all, giving her condition. It took several minutes for Mary to calm down before I could take the panties out of her mouth.

"Mike," you are going to have to buy special panties just to use to keep me quiet, aren't you. "Oh Mike, that was really wonderful," I've never exploded like that before.

"Mary;" you do know the whole building heard you that time don't you.

"Yes I do," and don't forget, "they know who was making me cum like that."

I had forgotten all about that part of it, but I guess that will be the price I have to pay for fucking this beautiful woman.

Now Mike put that beautiful fat cock right down into my pussy, and fuck me like you know how.

Something else I can't refuse; an offer like that from a beautiful woman. So I pushed my cock slowly down into her, letting her pussy stretch and wrap around my cock. We started a nice slow rhythm, her pussy kept my cock nice and lubed. God I love to fuck like this. WE must have been fucking for all of twenty minutes, when Mary started to cum.

"Oh Mike I'm getting ready," fuck me harder, faster Mike, make me cum. "Harder, harder, faster Mike I'm going to cum, PLEASE MIKE, FASTER I'M Cumminggggggggggggggggggggggggg, "MIKE" I'mcummmmmmmingggggg, Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss "MIKE," Yesssssssssssssssssss. "OH" Yesssssssssssssss, "Oh Mike," you are so wonderful, "Oh Yesss..."

I could see her breathing start to return to normal, I went and kissed her pussy, matted hair and all. Even though I hadn't cum yet I knew what Mary wanted, and so I just laid along side her.

Mary pulled me to her, and she kissed me then said that she never had any sex like this in her life.

"Mike where did you come from," you are incredible. How did your ex-wife ever leave you? She really must have been crazy.

At that time Mary, I didn't have much money; I guess the sex wasn't enough, so she took off with a guy, who had a few bucks. Five years later she wanted to come back and "I said no." Then she was going to take the kids, but that wouldn't work either. I gave her our summer home and some money and told her never to bother me again, or I'll see she will lose everything.

"Mike," how were you going to keep her, from doing anything she wanted too? She can cause all kinds of trouble.

Well she had had visitation rights, and David went to stay with her one summer when he turned eighteen. David use to keep this dairy and I came across it one day while cleaning his room, I read several pages where during that summer he stayed with Barbra, she had fucked and sucked him almost the whole time he was with her.

That's when I told her I knew about what her and David were doing, and if she ever caused me any more trouble she would go to jail. "I promised her that she will only see pussy for the next five years."

So she hasn't bothered you since. "Would you really send her to jail?"

"No," I doubt if I would. David has a steady girl friend and she takes good care of him. Although I think he is giving his mom a shot, now and then. Then Janis found out, and she got mad at me for not telling her about it. I said Janis, "it's up to your brother to tell you about such things not dad."

"Janis asks," "Well who is going to teach me about sex." Mom already is teaching Dave, so shouldn't you be teaching me.

"Janis," you are crazy if you think I'm going to have sex with you. I could go to jail for christ sake. Janis this is the end of this discussion, we will talk later. She walked away mad at me, and didn't talk to me for a couple of days but things finally got back to normal.

"Mike I would like to meet your daughter some time," maybe we can have lunch some day before school starts.

Mary that sounds really good: now would you put those beautiful lips around my cock, and do that magic that you do.

"Mike I would love nothing better." Plus I get to drink all of that sweet nectar for myself.

Mary rapped her hand around my cock and started stroking it. As she did so she let her tongue slide across the head and around the rim of my cock bringing him into solid hardness. I felt like I could lift weights with my cock right now. She put her lips on the head then sucked in all she could, as her tongue ran up and down the shaft, over the veins, driving me crazy with her ministrations. God she is good, I never had any woman who could even come close to sucking cock this good. I knew I was about to explode and could feel the pressure swell in my balls. Mary was sucking on my cock for all she was worth, plus using her right hand to jack me off at the same time. I felt the pressure release, "shooting rope after rope of hot cum into Mary's mouth and the feeling of euphoria was almost overwhelming." Mary was sucking my cock head like it was a giant nipple full of milk. I could hear her making little mewing sounds, her left hand was between her thighs and her ass seemed to be humping her hand. "Mary was cumming the same time I did."

She did not spill a drop, and her orgasm must have been pretty good. She removed my cock from her mouth; licking it like it was ice cream cone, she looked at me and smiled.

"Mike" can I ask you a question, you don't have to answer, but if you do would you tell me the truth.

"Yes Mary," what is it.

Are we going to be only a one time thing? I won't get mad if it is, but I would like to know.

Mary, do you want us to be a one time thing only.

"Oh no Mike I do not," and you didn't answer my question either.

"Mary," I would love to see you again. Besides you wanted to meet Janis didn't you. So we have to see each other again, and I will call you tomorrow to let you know when Janis and I will be over to pick you up for lunch. Also; I will be back with some new panties to keep you quiet with. Now sweetheart let me shower, it's late and the complex probably wants to get some sleep.

Mary looked at me and said, "Mr. Wilson I really could get use to a man like you around here," you remind me so much of my Daddy. Now go take your shower and call me tomorrow.

I came out of the shower and Mary was fast a sleep. She looked so beautiful even in the rumpled state she was in. I covered her up, got dressed, and headed to the elevators. It was eleven thirty at night; it didn't feel like we had been here since two pm. The elevator doors opened and as I stepped out into the Lobby, all I heard was applause. I looked and there were maybe fifteen people in the lobby at that time, smiling at me and applauding.

I'm Bob, the night Door Man, Mike. Syd told me you had gone up to Mary's apartment. Most visitors don't stay twenty minutes, let alone half the night. "God we never knew she was a screamer." Man what ever you are doing keep doing it, that young woman deserves some happiness in her life.

These people love her, because they know she never gives up. Plus all the good things she does for others, that she thinks nobody knows about.

Like the time Mrs. Dumbrowsky needed to get a new mechanical wheel chair for her husband to get around in, Mary bought it and had it delivered anonymously; or when Mrs.Carr was laid off for six months, and Mary paid her rent, she thinks nobody knows who done it. We know she has done a lot more, and we truly love her for it. We are most happy to see her have a turn.

Well Bob, I'm Mike Wilson. If things go right, you just may see more of me around here.

Mike just one request? Can you make her scream a little louder; some people are complaining their hearing aids aren't picking the sound up very well. They want to know if she really is having a good time.

God I think I'm going to like this place. Bob next time I won't put the panties in her mouth, is that OK for you. We just looked at each other smiled and laughed. I said good night with a big grin on my face and was on my way.

Daddy's Really Happy...

I called John the next morning to let him know what had transpired last evening. I heard John say, just like her mother, a real screamer and wild as hell in bed.

Damn I wish I could have been there. Mike I can't thank you enough for what you are doing for the both of us. I knew you would enjoy her company, and figured if I knew you well enough, she would get the fuck of a life time. I heard you got a standing ovation when you left last night.

Damn John, your spy's are everywhere. I thank you for asking me to do this for you. John she is absolutely marvelous, I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. Mary loves you very much, and I know she misses you. Even though she thinks you're mad at her.

Mike you know for two years now I have been watching her, living through all her triumphs and tragedies. I want to see her happy, nothing else in my life is more important, she means the world to me.

John I intend to see her, as often as I can; and I hope you'll approve? I don't care if she is in a wheel chair, I'll carry her myself if I have to.

Mike; you haven't ruined her with that fat ass cock of yours have you. Poor Mary may not be able to fuck for a couple of months. Where did you get that thing anyway? There must be some damn bull running around with no dick somewhere.

We both started laughing, I said John your just jealous. You're not getting any of her.

I would if I could, and I think she knows Daddy would love too, also.

Well let me go and I'll be talking to you later. I have to call Janis and set up lunch with Mary, Janis, and myself....

I called Janis and asked her if she would like to have Lunch with me and a friend Thursday. Jan I know you are busy right now, but I thought maybe we could get together and enjoy each others company for a couple of hours. I would like you to meet this certain young lady. I think you will like her.

Daddy you know I'll do lunch with you anytime you want. Just say where and when. Is this my new competition you want me to meet?

Come on Jan, you know you're my baby girl always. She is just like you sweetheart, beautiful. Only one thing though, she is in a wheel chair, so when you meet Mary, that is her name, don't looked so shocked. I will explain everything later Jan. See you Thursday at 11am at the Red Rooster.

Ok Daddy, I'll be looking forward to meeting your new lady friend. I will try to be very nice to her.

The Lunch:

Mary and I arrived a few minutes before 11am and had a table set for the three of us.

Janis came in just a few minutes after we had sat down. I introduced Mary to Janis, and the first thing she said to me was; "Mike I didn't expect her to be so beautiful, she is absolutely gorgeous." I could see the smile on Janis' face as she said, Dad, "Mary is everything you said she was." Now that I see her I'm really worried.

Wheel chair or not; I could not believe both women bonded that quickly, some how I knew I was in trouble. I felt like I was in heaven as both of my girls started comparing notes and wanted to know how each other were able to handle me. They just laughed and giggled their way thru lunch, almost forgetting I was here. To listen too the two of them you would not believe they had just met each other.

Well after a little over three hours I said, Ladies I must go, I have another commitment that I must attend to. I said to Mary that I would take her home before I did anything.

Dad, Janis said to me, I'll take Mary home, we want to sit and talk awhile if you don't mind. Besides it's nice to meet so beautiful a friend of yours.

I kind of knew for sure at this point I was in deep Doo Doo, as the cow girls would say. I grabbed the waiter and paid the check. I told the waiter to put it on my tab if they needed anything else. I gave the young man a nice tip and was on my way. I kissed both women, not as a father, or lover, but there were a lot of raised eyebrows.

Mary's Apartment...

I called Mary about 7pm and found her to be tipsy to say the least. I could hear my daughter in the back ground telling Mary, get him to come over, he can take care of both of us. Mary asks me if I'd come over, and I of course did not mentioned that I had over heard their conversation. Yes Mary, I'll be right over, and do we have anything good to eat.

I hear Janis say to Mary what are we chopped liver, and both start laughing.

I came into the Plaza at 8pm and Bob said dinner has already arrived, it just went up stairs. Mike please call me if you need any help at all, he has this big shit eating grin on his face. I told him Bob, I'll try and persevere, but if I need help Bob, you'll be the first one I call. We both laughed, and I got on the elevator and headed to 404.

It was Janis, who answered the door; she was wearing one of Mary's silk nighties. Then I saw Mary on the sofa totally nude. I hoped Rubin had been reincarnated to paint her portrait. My dick just became as hard as I can ever remember, and that includes my first time with Mary. Now there are two women who want me and one is my own daughter.

Dad, you are going to get fucked by two women who really love you. Then we will decide how we can get Mary's dad involved. So come on in and dinner is ready, the Dessert will be what ever you want.

"Mike, come over here and suck on my tits," Mary says to me. I need you Mike and I want you to teach me everything. "Oh Mike, I'm so hungry for you."

"Dad I feel the same way," and I want that big cock of yours to make me happy tonight. We both want you, and we have all night to satisfy each other.

Are you girls trying to ruin me? I will do the best I can to keep both of you satisfied tonight. I started by kissing Mary long and hard, then went right to those lovely nipples. I squeezed both tits and suck those nipples until they turned a dark pink. Mary just moaned as she rubbed my cock and balls. Oh Mike Fuck me, Fuck me Mike, I'm going to ride you like a mustang in heat.

Damn, I see my fathers big cock spread her pussy lips as he shoves his big cock into Mary. My pussy is now wetter than ever, so I climb up and sit on my fathers face, and he starts sucking on my cunt, running his tongue over my clit.

Mary leans forward and takes a nipple into her mouth and starts sucking on it. Oh my, the juices start to flow and I think I'm about to have a really hard orgasm. Mary is alternating nipples and I'm ready to explode. This is pure heaven, damn what a wonderful lover she has turned out to be. "Oh Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss I explode with pure pleasure and can hear myself say Oh God Yesssssssssssssssssssssss and moan again."

Then I hear Mary as she starts to moan and shake saying "I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Mary screams that she is "cumming and pushes her ass down onto that cock as far as it will go." Oh Mike you are wonderful, when you make me cum like this.

Then Mary slides off Mike's cock and keeps her hand around it, slowly jerking it up and down. She then starts to suck on the head as Mike tells her he is about to cum himself.

Oh cum for me Baby, I want you to come like a fountain. "All of the sudden, Mike explodes and his load shoots several inches in the air then lands back down on Mary's hand and on Mike's cock."

Janis sweetheart, why don't you come over here, and join me on a lollypop?

Let us both suck every drop of cum off of this beautiful cock together.

This will be a night Mike will never forget. Mary wants Mike to move in with her. He will ask John first, they have been friends for years, and he would not do anything to ruin that friendship. As strange as it may seem there are still some men with a moral character, and Mike is one of them.

John's Smile.....

I called John to tell him all that has transpired. I even mentioned that Mary asked me to move in with her. My daughter Janis and Mary seem to get along quite well. Two beautiful women who don't seem jealous of each other is a rarity. Are you alright with the idea of Mary and I living together.

Mike, I couldn't be more pleased if you said you were getting married. This makes me very happy and you are really a good friend. I knew you and Mary would like each other. This does take a load off my mind.

Good John; I'm glad you feel that way. The girls want to have a father, daughter, dinner, next Friday, can you make it. John says of course I'll make it Mike. John I'll let them know to expect us at 7:30pm. This should be one hell of a night.

Friday night at 7:30 I ring the door bell and Janis opens the door. She looks lovely in an orange cocktail dress, strapless, open toed high heel sandals with calf straps. Damn she was hot. Then I saw Mary with her black cocktail dress floor length, split up the front almost to her snatch, then down between her tits to her naval. Her thin straps were the only thing holding that dress on her. Mary also had high heeled open toed sandals with calf straps. Both women were dressed in out fits that cried "Fuck me."

Mary asked me if I was trying to catch something. I say no why. She said close your mouth its hanging open.

I had to tell them my God, "You Ladies are absolutely beautiful, there are no other words to describe you two."

Just then the door bell rang and Janis opened it and John was standing there. He took one look at Janis and said hello beautiful woman, I'm Mary's Dad. You must be Mike's daughter, and thank god you look like your mother. John I heard that, Mike says to me and we start laughing, and he says your right. Mary comes over on her crutches and kisses me and says Hi Daddy. She gives me a warm smile and a hug I smell her soft hair and body fragrance, the stiffness of her nipples as she leans into me. Then Mary kisses me on my lips sweetly, not as a daughter but as a wanting woman. She looks up into my eyes and asks you still drink Scotch don't you. Yes Baby Doll I still do, and what smells so delicious. God do you believe it Mike, brains, beauty, body, and can cook too. Mary says are you two gentlemen ready to eat.

I said yes we are Baby, not only that we will take some food also.

Mary says, Daddy you are bad, I should spank you. And she has this big grin on her lovely face. Damn I'm lucky. Mary had made a wonderful pot roast for us with all the trimmings, and it was delicious.