Maryse's Love Of Fat Ass Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

Wanting to capture that memory forever Maryse had taken a picture of it with her camera phone. The picture she was looking at now. After that she had spent a few days fucking Mickie's fat ass nearly non-stop just to make sure the other woman was completely broken in. Not that she had let up after that, Maryse practically living in Mickie's ass. And, once she had been put in her place, Mickie was the perfect sex slave, only too happy to cater to all of Maryse's desires, even if mostly all she did was bend over and spread her meaty ass cheeks.

One of the few exceptions was their championship match in which Mickie had obediently allowed Maryse to kick her ass in return for an extra hard ass fucking, Mickie even retiring after Maryse wiped the floor with her so she could concentrate full-time on being Maryse's fat ass bitch. It was a role Mickie had held for a long time now, and while the former women's champion was always walking funny and always trying her best to avoid putting any weight on her constantly sore ass the curvy brunette swore she had never been happier, that the broken bitch lived to be Maryse's anal slave.

Maryse believed her. Believed she had so totally broken Mickie James that all that was left was a happily submissive bitch. And up until recently Maryse had been fine with having just one bitch. Now she wanted at the very least two, and while Melina's training was coming along nicely there were other women around her with fat asses practically begging Maryse to turn them into her bitches.

Honestly Maryse wasn't sure what she'd prefer to do first, but for right now she was focused on the mirror image of the picture on the phone, that being of course her obedient fat ass bitch Mickie James face down, ass up and spreading her cheeks for Maryse's pleasure. The only difference was in the picture Mickie's ass hole was gaping while in the present it was waiting to be fucked. And Maryse was going to make sure Mickie's slutty ass hole didn't have to wait another second...