Maryse's Love Of Fat Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Watching her beautiful cock sliding in and out of that disgusting hole was so... beautiful. It was perverted beauty, something which shouldn't be pretty but was, like the film were that plastic bag flew about in the wind or one of those art exhibitions made of nothing but trash. That was appropriate, Melina was nothing but trash to Maryse, and her fat ass was the trashiest part of her, but it was trash which was also treasure, Maryse treasuring every moment she spent using Melina's trashy fat ass for her pleasure.

"Oh oui ... oh oui ... un tel gros cul .... telle une grosse cul dégueulasse." Maryse moaned, "You may be a lousy champion, but you make a great anal whore. Perhaps you should give me back my divas title so you can concentrate on bending over."

"Fuck you." Melina moaned for what felt like the millionth time, not really paying attention to what the other diva was saying and simply throwing a couple of insults back at her at random while trying to focus on the dick sliding in and out of her ass.

"Non, bad anal whore." Maryse snapped, pulling back hard on Melina's hair, "Anal whores should not talk back. They should be grateful they are getting fucked because it is their only purpose, their only use. It is clearly the only thing you're good at, so shut up and take it."

"Fuck you!" Melina repeated before crying out.

"I said shut up and take it worthless anal whore!" Maryse yelled, brutally bringing her hand down upon Melina's ass cheeks, "Tais-toi et le prendre sans valeur putain anal! Prenez dans votre graisse, ass sans valeur!"

Melina told Maryse to fuck herself again over and over as the other RAW diva began brutally beating her butt, the French-Canadian spanking the sexy Latina harder with every insult either one of them gave the other meaning that in no time Maryse's hand was moving at lightning speed and the smacking sound echoed throughout the showers.

As the insults continued to fly and pain racked her body the fire inside the proud Latina woman screamed at herself to elbow Maryse as hard as she could in the face, keeping her off magazine covers for a while as she broke her nose and hopefully disfigured her pretty features just as Melina had been fantasizing about since the first insults that had been directed her way from this French-speaking bitch. However Melina was enjoying herself far too much to do that.

When she first arrived in the WWE Melina would have never, ever had submitted herself to something like a spanking, but it had felt so naughty and hot when her first dominant lover had placed her over her knee and began smacking her ass. That first spanking had quickly lead to others and now Melina loved a little booty beating, and as with the ass fucking Maryse was proving herself as a skilled expert.

The way the French-Canadian covered her ass in forceful blows which maximised the impact and yet kept going at such a quick pace with out minimising the power of the blow was a masterpiece of perfect timing, and the way Maryse kept it steadily going for so long spoke of skill that could only be learn through lots of experience.

Melina hadn't been so skilfully spanked since the last time she'd been over Beth Phoenix's knee and even then the muscular blonde lacked a certain finesse which Maryse had in spades, along with possibly a little more quickness, the rough treatment sending shivers of submissive lust through Melina's body which made up for the pause in the butt fucking, at least momentarily.

As the spanking continued Melina began to moan lightly, a fact Maryse was completely oblivious to for quite a while.

The former WWE divas champion had become lost in her own little world revolving around her hands connecting with the big fat ass she was enjoying so much, practically drooling as those meaty cheeks jiggled from the impact of her blows, Maryse beating those butt cheeks until the hand she was using was sore at which point she would switch over, doing this over and over until it felt like both her hands were bleeding only to keep spanking the anal whore even harder than before.

If there was one thing Maryse loved almost as much as butt fucking some skank, apart from getting her pussy eaten, was spanking some dumb bitch's bubble butt. It was almost just as humiliating for the bitch, and while it never made Maryse cum the way fucking an ass could it tended to leave and even longer lasting impression has the bitch's cheeks remained discoloured for hours afterwards if the spanking was done correctly, and from the way Melina's beautiful bronze skin was turning red it was safe to say this time would be no exception.

It was the way those full round cheeks slowly jiggled and changed colour which had Maryse clueless to just how much Melina was enjoying it until the current divas champion let out a particularly loud cry of pain and pleasure as Maryse delivered a harder than usual strike, causing the French-Canadian to smirk.

Putting all her concentration on the spanking Maryse had been forced to desist from thrusting in and out of Melina's ass meaning the anal whore should be receiving nothing but pain. Clearly that wasn't the case as the whore was loving having the outside of her big butt abused just as much as the inside of it, something which made Maryse sick to her stomach, feel a few ounces of pity for the shameless slut she was lowering herself to fucking, and continued grinning widely as arousal flooded her body.

"You like non? You like me spanking your ass?" Maryse questioned, already knowing the answer as she finally let go of Melina's hair and delivered a hard double smack to Melina's big butt, caressing those meaty cheeks in her hands so the other diva first cried out, and then moaned, both sounds seeming like pure pleasure which pretty much answered Maryse's question for her. Regardless after a few moments of butt groping Maryse's hand slid up around to Melina's big tits which she groped just as shamelessly, the blonde's breasts pressing into the brunette's back as she whispered in her ear, "Oooooo, your nipples say you like. They say you like very, very much. Mmmmmm, they're so hard. Whoever gave you these big fake tits did a fantastic job."

Maryse finally shut up to gently kissed the side of Melina's neck while continuing to massage her breasts, grinding her hips to move the dildo around inside the Latina's bowels, making them both moan.

"Mmmmmm, you definitely like this. You like it soft? I can be soft." Maryse whispered, moving her strap on in and out of Melina's rounded rear in one slow thrust, another moan escaping the Latina's lips, "See? Mmmmmm, that's good. I bet you would like more, wouldn't you? I bet you would love for me to gently fuck your ass. Faites l'amour à ton cul. Mmmmmm, make love to your ass. Play with your tits. Slide my hand down to your pussy and play with it. Maybe slide one of my beautiful fingers inside it. You would love that, would you not?"

Melina opened her mouth but no sound came out. All that did sound good, and Melina just loved the feeling of the other woman's tits pressing against her back and she definitely wanted Maryse's right hand which was now tracing up and down her flat stomach to go slightly lower but this whole thing felt like a set up and after a few more moments of teasing that's exactly what it proved to be.

"To bad." Maryse said coldly, twisting Melina's nipple roughly while the Latina refused to react, "I am not your lover. Je ne suis pas ton amant. Je n'aime pas ce que vous voulez ou ce dont vous avez besoin. Vous êtes moins que rien pour moi. Presque complètement sans valeur. Juste un gros cul, je me sers pour mon plaisir, et je vais utiliser vous comme je le souhaite. Alors ferme ta gueule et laissez-moi prendre mon plaisir avec votre âne stupide pute. I don't care what you want or what you need. You are less than nothing to me. Almost completely worthless. Just a fat ass I am using for my pleasure, and I will use you the way I want. So shut the fuck up and let me take my pleasure from your stupid whore ass."

With that Maryse lifted herself up, gripped firmly to Melina's waist and began to get down to some serious ass fucking, increasing the speed until her hips were smacking off Melina's butt, that big booty jiggling under the force of the impact, the feeling of Melina's wobbling cheeks almost making Maryse barf while at the same time to her shame she was flooded with arousal.

Maryse hated herself for enjoying the feelings of those big cheeks rippling before her hard thrusts, the French-Canadian knowing shamefully this was her favourite part of butt fucking a fat ass like the whore currently bent over for her.

If Melina had been the slightest bit large in any area that wasn't her tits or her ass Maryse would have never gone anywhere near her, but there was just something about the curvy figure, particularly that rounded backside which Maryse just couldn't get enough of, those jiggling cheeks driving her crazy and only motivating her to make the other woman cum.

That was another thing that shamed Maryse when she got to this stage as she was no lesbian, nor did she consider herself bisexual, so normally making another woman cum held no interest for her.

A cunt lapping queer could lick the cum out of her pussy if she was pretty enough and Maryse was in the mood to lie back and merely pretend she was with a man, but the only way Maryse would return the favour would be if she could fuck the other woman up the ass, and usually that was only an option if the ass in question was the type of big, round, fat asses that Maryse liked.

Right now Maryse was getting to fuck just the type of ass she liked, and while she wanted to make Melina cum it wasn't for Melina's pleasure, it was for her own. To make another woman cum from this had to be the ultimate humiliation, or at least it had to be in Maryse's mind, and the French-Canadian was eager to deliver that ultimate humiliation which should in turn bring herself off in the type of strong fashion she always did when humiliating another woman in this way.

Meanwhile Melina was struggling to decide whether or not she wanted to cum as quickly as she could or hold off her impending orgasm.

To cum quickly, or even at all, would no doubt lead to yet more verbal abuse and yet Maryse was still yet to shut up, the French-Canadian still irritatingly talking trash to the point where Melina was finding it a constant struggle to tune her out. It definitely made Melina want to get this over with so she could beat the fuck out of the other RAW diva, however to Melina's shame since it had began the verbal abuse had actually been something of a turn on.

When she had first come to the WWE Melina had thought of herself as a 100% dominant woman but after a series of one night stands and a couple of relationships with women who loved to dominate she was barely a 50% dominant woman, the once total dom happy to sub for just about any woman who was at least slightly dominant. She still drew the line at being anything but 100% in control with men, but that had only left Melina more susceptible to a dominant woman, a fact that had ultimately lead her to her current position, bent over with a giant strap on dildo being jack-hammered in and out of her ass by a woman she couldn't stand.

As the new divas champion it was a mistake to show such submission but Maryse's attitude and the way she talked to her drove Melina crazy. The fact that she seemed to have a PhD in ass fucking certainly didn't hurt matters.

It surprised Melina just how skilled Maryse was with a strap on, the mouthy blonde bitch pounding Melina's pooper with a skill which the divas champion wasn't sure could even be taught.

Melina had suspected Maryse of not being entirely straight for a long time as like many of the other WWE divas her eyes lingered a little bit too long on her fellow divas curves, Melina having caught Maryse checking out her ass on several occasions, but even after the bitchy French-Canadian had approached her with a strap on Melina hadn't expected her to necessarily know how to use it. Apparently not only did she know how to use it but Maryse had the skills to pound Melina's insides into jelly, the divas champion feeling as if her bowels were melting as the blonde slam fucked her ass to climax.

"Oh oui, oh oui, oh oui, oh oui, oh oui. J'aime cet âne. J'aimais ce gros cul dégueulasse. Ça me rend malade, mais je ne peux pas obtenir assez de lui. Vous me rendez malade, mais je ne peux pas obtenir assez de vous. Je ne peux pas obtenir assez de votre cul putain. Vous êtes complètement sans valeur, sauf pour le cul, mais quel âne, il est. Si gros. Ainsi, en matières grasses. Si dégoûtant. Elle et vous êtes révoltés, mais vous me mettez tellement. " Maryse moaned having completely given up on English half a dozen rectum wrecking thrusts a go.

The endless French became increasingly irritating but faint as Melina came like a banshee, letting out one of her mid-match deafening screams as her eyes rolled in the back of her head and her anal walls attempted to crush the toy forcefully moving inside them. To Melina's delight Maryse didn't even slow down, the Latina's juicy round cheeks rippling like jelly in a earthquake as she was butt fucked through orgasm after orgasm, her mind becoming so clouded with pleasure she didn't even care that she was still being insulted.

"C'est ça putain minable! Venu pour moi. Venez comme la prostituée total anal vous! Dieu, tu es si pathétique, venant d'être enculée. N'avez-vous pas honte? Pas même un tout petit peu? Ha, quelle blague vous. Qu'est-ce qu'un pathétique, plaisanterie sans valeur d'un champion. Une insulte à notre spectacle. Vous me révolte tellement je me sens physiquement malade juste fucking ton cul. I... Je ne sais pas s'il faut vomir ou venir... oh oui... mmmmm... au moins ton cul putain est bon à quelque chose. Au moins ton cul dégueulasse putain est bon à quelque chose. Mmmmmm, tu vas me faire venir. Ton gros cul qui se passe pour me faire chienne... Ooohhhhh... vous êtes grosse, cul dégueulasse va faire... va me faire venir... " Maryse panted.

Sweat dripping from her toned to perfection body Maryse continued to verbally and anally abuse Melina, feeling disgusted just how easily the WWE divas champion came from getting her fat ass fucked, that discussed being the thing to finally push Maryse over the edge as to her shame Maryse came too in a powerful climax, the French-Canadian reminding herself the strap on came with its own clit stimulator which was at least partially responsible for her enjoyment. Deciding to at least get as much enjoyment as she could from lowering herself to ass fucking such a whore Maryse continued pounding Melina's pooper through a couple more climaxes before her own fatigue and shame forced her to slow down, the whore she was using moaning in discontentment as Maryse brought the butt fucking to a stop and pulled out.

Maryse almost lost her lunch when she saw the ruined mess that was Melina's ass, those big fat cheeks bruised and discoloured while that meant to be exit only hole which had once been surprisingly tiny was now bruised red and gaping obscenely.

At first Maryse put her hand up to her face to try and keep the barf in, but as she continued to stare at it the urge to be sick was replaced by giggles which turned to laughter.

"Votre trou du cul... Il est maintenant sous forme de graisse et dégoûtant que le reste de ton cul." Maryse laughed, "Your ass hole... it is now as fat and disgusting as the rest of your ass."

Melina tried to respond with an insult but she was so exhausted all that came out was a moan as a tiny aftershock rocked her body, her response just causing Maryse to laugh again as the French-Canadian spent several minutes staring at Melina's ruined rear.

Seeing the destruction her strap on tended to cause was another shameful fetish of Maryse's, not for the first time the blonde diva relieved no one was around to see herself giving in to such urges.

Finally pulling her attention away from Melina's gaping butt hole Maryse grimaced as she saw her once nice and clean dildo covered in the ass cream of a anal slut, the sexiest of the sexy reaching down with two fingers to slowly pull the condom from her cock, glad she had used it, but still certain she would sterilise the dildo if not throw it away entirely after it had been buried so deep in a total whore's shit pipe.

Once the condom was off Maryse flicked her wrist to throw the used condom as far away from her as possible, however she stopped herself at the last moment as she got a perverted idea.

Moving quickly Maryse pushed the condom deep into Melina's gaping ass hole and then wiped her hand against those big bruised butt cheeks before standing back and smirking.

"Hey..." Melina said a few moments later, quickly awaking from her afterglow as she realised what had happened, reaching back awkwardly to try and pull the condom from her ass as she turned around to finally give Maryse a piece of her mind only to stop in her tracks and forget all about the condom as she became transfixed by the sight of Maryse massaging her own tits.

"Oh Melina... oh oui... oh that feels so good." Maryse moaned in her sultry French accent, constantly switching between tweaking her nipples and pushing her full round breasts up as if she was presenting them for Melina's mouth, "I just love my tits. They are big, but not clown big like yours are... oooohhhhh... Je parie que vous souhaitez les sucer... I bet you would like to suck on my big tits, bury your face in them, wouldn't you?"

Feeling her mouth water Melina tries to insult Maryse but is too caught up in her lust to do so.

"What about my ass?" Maryse asked, turning around and pushing the strap on down around her ankles to expose her ass, bending over slightly to make sure the other RAW diva was getting a good look, "Isn't it so much better than yours? Don't you want to get down on your knees and kiss it? Oui, vous adorent baiser mon cul. Cover my beautiful ass in kisses to thank me for fucking yours. Mmmmmm, I bet you would tongue my ass hole without even needing to be asked, wouldn't you slut. You want this?"

Bending over further Maryse reached back to spread her ass cheeks, exposing her wet pussy and tight rear pucker, both of which made Melina more speechless with lust.

"How about my pussy?" Maryse questioned, turning back around and spreading her legs, sliding her right hand down to her cunt and rubbing it firmly while she used her left to play with one of her tits, "You would just love to lick my beautiful pussy wouldn't you Melina? Oui, I've heard what a pussy lover you are, how you would be a total lesbian if you weren't such a walking cum dump. Oui, vous aimez la chatte non? Mmmmmm, I bet you would just love to eat such a pretty pussy like mine wouldn't you? I bet all I would need to do is say the word and you would be on your knees licking my pussy whenever I wanted, non?"

This time Melina unconsciously licked her lips which caused Maryse to laugh.

"Well take a good look... because this is the closest you will be getting to doing any of those things to my beautiful body you stupid whore." Maryse laughed, picking up her strap on, "Your ass might be big, fat, and fun to fuck but you are not worthy of my body. Mon corps est la perfection, beaucoup trop bon pour vous." Maryse then turned and left, calling after, "See you around anal whore. Rendez-vous autour de pute anal. J'ai besoin d'aller prendre au moins dix douches privée avec mes savons et les shampooings plus chère pour essayer d'obtenir votre odeur sur moi. I need to go take at least ten private showers with my most expensive soaps and shampoos to try and get your stench off me."

As she stood there with her mouth open in horror Melina considered attacking the retreating bitch and giving her the ass kicking she should have given her from the start, but the Latina wasn't sure if she could trust her legs to even move let alone trust her body to win a fight she felt she didn't even have the energy to start. Besides, while there was part of her which desperately wanted to beat the hell out of Maryse there was another part of Melina which wanted to beg the French-Canadian to comeback and fuck her ass again, or at least let her slide her tongue all over that body which had just been cruelly presented to her only for her to be denied it.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers